Fur and Fantasy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sure you want to keep my knot inside you?" Buddy asked.

"It'll take a long time to unknot," I replied. "Are you still cumming inside me?"

"You're so hot I can't help it," he replied. "Plus a tie is a natural phenomenon of canine breeding in which the male's penis swells inside the bitch's vagina."

"Just to know, why you used to hump me?" I asked.

Buddy's chuckle rumbled through his chest as he shifted slightly beside me. "Well, in my world, it's a way to show affection and establish dominance," he explained. "But here, things are different. I'm still getting used to this place too, just like you." He wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer. "So, no more humping. Just cuddles and kisses."

"Tonight you humped for hours, hehe. Anyway can you explain your humping world," I asked.

Buddy let out a hearty laugh, his warm breath tickling my ear as he held me close. "Oh, that was just me being playful," he admitted. "But in my world, among dogs, humping can be a form of play or asserting dominance. It's not always about mating." He nuzzled my neck affectionately. "Don't worry, I'll save the humping for when you least expect it."

"So you knew I was submissive?" I said.

Buddy chuckled softly, his voice carrying a hint of amusement. "Let's just say I had an inkling," he replied, his arms tightening around me. "But it's not just about dominance and submission, it's about trust and connection. I wouldn't do anything that makes you uncomfortable."

"I know. But you have to admit you always had a thing for me?" I asked.

Buddy grinned playfully, his lips brushing against my forehead as he spoke. "Oh, without a doubt. From the moment I saw you, I couldn't resist your charm," he replied, his fingers tracing light patterns on my back. "And now that we're here, in this world together, I feel like I've found something truly special."

"Is it our talk or are you just still emptying your balls?" I asked.

"My seed already released at the beginning of the tie," Buddy replied. "Now I'm releasing prostatic fluid to not let my bitch's pussy dry."

"I don't think you'll let my pussy dry anymore and I don't want a dry pussy either," I giggled. "Good night, I'm sleepy."

Buddy chuckled softly, his hand stroking my hair affectionately. "Alright then," he said, his tone warm and understanding. "Get some rest, my love. We've got a lot ahead of us tomorrow."

As sleep gradually claimed us, our hearts beat in harmony, and the world around us faded into the background. In that intimate cuddle, we found solace and belonging, a refuge from the challenges of the day, and a promise of the moments yet to come.

To be continued... maybe