Fur-Tility Clinic Ch. 02

Story Info
Doctor Dara makes some big changes to the clinic's operation.
10.7k words
4.48
11.2k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HighLumin
HighLumin
584 Followers

Fur-Tility Clinic Ch. 02

Broadening Horizons, Part 2

*

This Story involves human females and Furry males engaging in sexual acts, so be aware if that isn't what you're looking for. I've taken a lot of inspiration from Jay Naylor's works, especially his "The Fall of Little Red Riding Hood" series, as well as E.Z. McCain's "Beastiverse" stories, so you may envision the world of these stories in a similar light. In this world, humans live in conjunction with various Beastman races, among other animals and mythical creatures. However, a curse borne by the ancient Goddess Hera has lived in the hearts of women for millennia, making them crave for Beast Cock and sex with Beastmen, Animals, and Monsters.

This story directly references events and characters from my previous story "Savage Mythology; The Betrayal of Hera," and while I would certainly encourage new readers to review that story for more context, it is not at all necessary to understand this story.

In this chapter, Doctor Dara takes control of the fertility clinic with a new mission statement in mind, intent on changing the fates of the countless women she tends to as patients.

*

Two weeks after her life-altering 'consultation' with the Bernese Mountain Dog Bertram and his living Slave-Wife Sunny, Dara found herself standing in Doctor Sur's office, the man glaring back at her as utterly enraged as she'd ever seen him.

"Is this supposed to be some kind of fucking joke?! You can't seriously expect to get away with this?!" The head physician spat at the woman standing across from him.

But Dara was totally unflinching as she met his seething glare.

"It's already said and done, Sanjay. There's nothing you can do about it now."

Scattered around Sanjay's desk was a bevy of legal letters and documents, informing him of everything his (former) right-hand-woman had been up to over the last couple weeks. Apparently, by some means he couldn't begin to fathom, Dara had not only managed to coopt ownership of his medical practice under her own name, completely excluding him from the business, but had also somehow managed to get his medical license revoked!

The half-Indian woman had even had the audacity to tell him she was "just forcing him to take an early retirement," but that was an insultingly weak cover for what she'd really done; Dara had ruined him, ruined his reputation, ruined his practice, ruined everything he'd worked his entire life for!

"If you think I'm just going to walk away without a fight you're crazy! Not a goddamn word of this will hold up in court as soon as my lawyers get a look at these documents!" Sanjay continued to rage unabated, but Dara's expression was like steel.

"I and my lawyers are extremely confident that they will. Now it would save everyone, especially you, a lot of hassle if you just quietly agree to the terms." The woman offered a final time, her voice measured as it was stony, but Sanjay was not willing to accept it.

"Like hell!"

The two practitioners locked into an intense stare down, Sanjay's expression becoming even more maddened and confused as Dara just continued to meet him like a statue, not a trace of emotion he could read.

"Goddamnit Dara, why?! I'm the one who brought you into this business! I've given you every opportunity you've ever had. I treated you like my own fucking daughter, why are you doing this to me now?!"

For the first time since she'd stepped into his office, Sanjay saw some spark of emotion flash across the woman's face. But it wasn't anger or guilt or anything of the sort, something more like determination or some manner of certainty he couldn't quite understand.

"Doct- Sanjay... you were wrong. I was wrong. Denying our help to couples in need just because of who they fell in love with, because of the species they wanted their children to be, we were monsters to stand by that principle for as long as we did. I've... seen differently now, but I know you'll never understand it the same way. So I'm sorry, but I need to make this practice a better place, right the wrongs I've been committing for the last decade."

As she spoke, Dara could see a glint of realization within Sanjay's eyes before the anger started to burn so much worse.

"What the hell do you... wait, don't tell me this is about those goddamn mongrels?!"

Dara was still a fortress as she met his stare, only now there was a hint of anger behind her own gaze.

"Do not call them that, Sanjay." She spoke in a harsh warning tone.

"Fuck you, you stupid fucking bitch! I can't believe, after all these years, that you suddenly decide to stand with those filthy Beasts against me! Worse than that, you're turning your back on your own fucking species!" Sanjay was practically frothing at the mouth now as he screamed at the woman who'd so completely betrayed him.

"Well you can be damn well sure I'm not gonna let you get your way! I'll see this clinic burned to the fucking ground before I let you turn it into a goddamn whorehouse for spawning more of those despicable fucking Animals!"

Sanjay finished his tirade, slamming his hands down on his desk, but Dara just glowered more openly at him, challenging his pathetic fury. But she didn't need to raise her voice or make a violent motion, and merely stepped back as her eyes narrowed and mouth pursed threateningly at him.

"You know Sanjay, it really doesn't matter what you think or feel anymore..." Dara's voice grew even softer, but so much more menacing. "...I'm going to do the right thing from now on, and you don't have a say in it. This clinic will welcome all who want to conceive with open arms, and you don't have a say in it. And you want to know something else? I'm going to give birth to a Beast baby right her in this clinic, and after that thousands more women will do the same, and you don't have a say in it."

Sanjay had finally been rendered speechless as he stared back at Dara as though he'd never once known the woman in his entire life. And in truth, he really hadn't, but to be fair, Dara had never really known her true self either.

"Now, Doct- Mister Sur, you've read your dismissals and I've given you ample time to prepare your things. Please see yourself out within the next ten minutes, or I'll be forced to call the police to remove you." Dara spoke to the man for the last time, her voice regaining its' icy composure.

And as Sanjay's eyes strained further and further in horror and rage, a thunderclap of curses and slurs visibly trapped in his throat, Dara decided she had had enough of him to last the rest of her lifetime, and without waiting for another word she turned on her heels and marched out of the soon to be vacant office. She made sure to close the door very gently behind her, walking down the hall just in time to hear the explosion of rage pour out of the man.

Dara would give him the short time she had promised, but she was still going to let her secretary know to have the police station on standby. Something told her that her now ex-boss was not going to be leaving with his dignity, what little she'd seen fit to let him have, anyway.

***

Two Days Later

***

It hadn't been long, but things were running extremely smoothing after Dara had overtaken ownership and operation of the Sur-Tility OB/GYN Clinic (whose name she planned to change as soon as she was able). The Goddess-driven woman wasn't going to waste any time in pursuing her divinely ordained mission, and to that end she had already lined up several new... 'part-timers,' she supposed she should call them.

In fact, ever since she'd first planned her takeover she'd enjoyed many, many hours just going over the... 'resumes' and profiles of her potential new workers. Now that she'd finally made her selection of the first batch, she was just about to give the new crew their 'orientation.' She couldn't really call it their first day, as it was well past closing hours and into the night, but Dara had big plans for the morning and needed the clinic to herself to get things all ready.

That said, she certainly was not alone, as in the main lobby, the most open space her small clinic had, Dara leisurely strolled around the room in review of her new 'staff.' The sultry grin she wore grew more and more depraved as she walked past each one, sizing them up, judging them all and finding them more than suitable for her purposes.

The clinic already had a small but talented staff of Doctors and nurses, so it wasn't any of those she had brought on. No, what surrounded her now as the first group of Beastmen Studs who Dara was so eager to put to work breeding her clientele, not to mention herself.

Nine Animals stood all around the lobby; four Horses, two German Shepherds, two Minotaurs, and one Black Cat. They were all as naked and wild as they should be, because they knew exactly why they were here, they knew exactly what was expected of them, and they were all ready and eager to provide the services the good Doctor was asking of them.

Dara cast her enticing gaze around the room once again before addressing the group in a soft, welcoming voice.

"I wanted to thank you all for responding so enthusiastically after I reached out to you. You may have heard less than kind things about our clinic's treatment of your kind in the past, but we're taking this place in a new direction, and I have no doubt that you're all exactly the type of 'help' I need the most right now."

The Doctor slowed her stroll as she came up to the four Horsemen standing in a row, smiling hazily as her eyes pored over their chiseled, Animalistic features.

"I really appreciate you all agreeing to such a 'personal inspection...'"

She came to a complete stop in front of the last Horse, her eyes glossing down to lock in on the long, imposing length of Beast cock freely hanging between his legs.

"...but I can already tell you all have exactly the right..."

Dara ran a finger along the length of the Beast's phallus, tickling it from the ridge of its' flared head all the way up to the bulk of the rim before letting her hand encircle all the way around the thick cylinder.

"...'qualities' that I'm looking for."

Sliding her grip along the inhuman shaft one more time, Dara gave a little smirk to her prospective Stud as he let out a brief chuff before letting him go and continuing down the line.

"I really am excited to see you all at work, and especially excited to see how you handle our clients..."

She now came up between the two German Shepherds, giving them each a promising glance before letting her hands drop down to caress each on of their bulbous Dog knots.

"This clinic takes pride in doing everything possible to ensure our customers are completely 'satisfied...'"

The Dogs both shivered and growled at the Doctor as she appraised their knots with her soft touch, promising so much more than she was giving them at that moment.

"...that we've done everything we can to make their dreams come true."

Like before, Dara drew her fingers away before too long and sashayed past the two Canines, letting her hips bounce as she circled around the room until she was standing before the two Bullmen. The Beasts snorted down towards her aggressively, but she merely gave them the same subtle, aroused gaze she'd given all the others.

"After all, we need to remember that we're in the business of helping people create happy, loving families..."

The woman slowly got down to her knees, moaning softly to herself as she inspected the two sets of massive, swaying Bull testicles hanging before her.

"...It's our mission to help women conceive when they've been struggling to have children..."

The Doctor ran each of her hands along one smooth, heavy Beast ball, cradling them as if they were holy relics.

"...To help give them lots of healthy, beautiful babies..."

She leaned in to place a long, lingering kiss on one of the Minotaur's sacks, moaning softly and suckling even softer on the leathery skin before tugging it back with a purse of her lips.

"...So they can experience the joys of motherhood all women deserve to feel."

Dara then eyed the other set of Bull nuts and drifted over to trail a long, slow lick of her tongue around the inhumanly warm sphere.

The two Beastmen snorted hard, and everyone in the room could tell just how much they were straining to stop themselves from simply grabbing the bitch teasing them and fucking her mercilessly like the slut she so clearly was. But somehow they managed to keep themselves under control, and Dara soon rose back to her feet, giving them an appreciative grin before turning off and walking towards her last hire. She swayed right up to the lone Black Cat, reaching out to run her hand up and over his fluffy chest.

"It took me a long time to learn what it was I truly wanted in life..."

Dara let her hand drift up over the Beast's soft body until she was cradling his muzzle, smiling so very sweetly as she leaned her own lips just a breath away from the Feline's patient grin.

"...Now we're going to make sure other women don't have to wait as long to discover what they really need in their lives."

Pulling away completely from the Cat, Dara moved back into the center of the room, spinning slowly and making sure she got one last good appraisal of each of her new Studs.

"Sorry if it feels like I'm leaving you guys waiting tonight, but you're all going to have an extremely busy first day tomorrow. I'll be introducing you all to the rest of my staff, and I expect you're all going to get along phenomenally. So just consider this little 'team-building exercise' your first official assignment.

***

The Next Morning

***

Dara had all of the clinic's staff gathered for a meeting in the lobby, and had just managed to settle them and get all the attention on her. As they had always been a small clinic, besides Dara herself and the former Doctor Sur, there were only seven other employees; two more licensed OB/GYN doctors, four nurses, and the office secretary and receptionist. All seven of those employees also happened to be women, and although she'd never really taken serious notice of that before, Dara now found that to be an extremely convenient fact.

"Alright everyone, I first want to thank you all for the hard work you've put in over the last few days keeping things running as smooth as usual. I know Sanjay's abrupt departure has you all rightfully feeling some concern, but I wanted to hold this meeting to hopefully set all of your minds at ease."

Simply looking around the room, anyone could've easily seen just how anxious the rest of the clinic staff were feeling, and not without good reason. But the new head Doctor was one hundred percent certain that by the end of the day, if not the end of the hour, all of her girls were going to be feeling much better about their renewed and revamped 'roles' in the company.

As soon as she left the floor open for questions, she received a general slew of the types of concerns she'd been expecting to hear; what was the status of the clinic, were they closing or downsizing, why exactly was Sanjay forced out, what Dara's role in that was, etc. But Dara knew the situation was still well within her control, and easily set about answering the most pressing questions.

"Ok, ok, I know you're all concerned so let me start by saying the clinic is not closing and no one else here will be losing their jobs. As for Sanjay, well, you've all worked here for at least a few years, some of you even longer, you all know what he's like and he has done a great deal of good work for the clinic in the past, but... simply put his views are just too outdated. That's why I've stepped in as the clinic's new director, so we could take this company in a different direction than his worldview would limit us to.

That earned a more than a few looks of confusion among her staff, but Dara's almost eerily calm smiles kept the rumblings from rising too loud.

"Ladies, we all know why we're here. We all came to work at this clinic because we all wanted to help people who're trying to start a family. That's always been our mission statement, and it's a noble one that won't be changing. However, it's no secret we've been somewhat exclusionary in our practices, and we're well past due for a change in the focus of our mission. It's one I've recently come to believe in with my whole heart, and it's a direction that I'm sure, as fellow women yourselves, you'll all come to agree with very soon."

As the lead Doctor's grin lingered in a faintly unsettling manner, the looks of confusion and worry among the employees didn't exactly fade away.

"But I can see you're all anxious for me to explain just what specific changes I planned on making, and, well, I figured the easiest way to explain would be to simply demonstrate our new philosophy to you all personally. To that end, I've recently hired some additional outside 'specialists' to help get you all up to speed with the clinic's new and improved mission."

The murmurs of discontent and concern were just starting to simmer again among the women when the atmosphere suddenly dropped of a cliff. The staff all silenced at once when they noticed the sounds of heavy paw and hoof stomps pounding in the clinic, coming right from the hallway and approaching the lobby very quickly.

*

Not even ten minutes later, the foundations were practically shaking from the sound and force of over a dozen bodies trapped in the midst of extremely aggressive procreation. Dara was grinning ear to ear as her eyes swept over the lobby, watching in deep satisfaction as each and every one of her female employees was pinned beneath the rugged body of one of her new Beast Studs. Sure, there was resistance at first, but it didn't take long at all for the girls to begin to succumb to their own natural desire to be owned, dominated, and bred by such powerful males; just like Dara herself had.

*

Nurse Judy had been nearly folded in half, her back and neck driven into the floor with her hips bent over her face as a ruthless Minotaur drove down into her in in a savage mating press. The woman's screams of terror had been completely warbled with the undeniable cries of ecstasy her manic Beast lover was now forcing out of her with every pump of his gargantuan Bullcock. Judy's legs stuck out far past the Minotaur's waist, flopping uselessly while he pressed his massive hands down to keep her shoulders pinned to the carpet, making sure her body was completely trapped and tense as a loaded coil. Her pussy had never felt a quarter as tight as it did now that it had an ungodly amount of rabid Bull meat drilling into it from the deepest, most humiliating angle possible. But for how much it had hurt at first, for how much it should still be an unbearable torment, every passing second Judy just found herself loving this dehumanizing mating press more and more, and she couldn't hide that fact.

*

Nurse Sarah had no more freedom than her friend as she was lain flat on her stomach across the lobby floor, nailed to the carpet with a big German Shephard smothering her backside. The woman barely had enough leeway to crane her head up enough to let out the pulsing moans this Beast was fucking out of her every second, as the full weight of his furry body kept her pressed flat to the floor from tits to toes. The Canine had his powerful arms locked firm in place just beside either of his unwilling mate's shoulders, his tongue lolling stupidly from his muzzle and showing he had no other thoughts inside his head other than slamming his hips down against the lovely human's bouncing butt and sheathing his tapered Dog cock clean up into her slippery cunt. Sarah had never been fucked like this before, not from such an angle, not ever so furiously, and never from a savage Beastman like this; but now that she felt so weak and powerless, feeling such an unnatural phallus spearing into her, such a bulky, monstrous knot crushing into her pussy lips with every menacing thrust, the Nurse was quickly coming to realize not only how good it all felt, but how natural it felt, how right it was for her to be stuck like this.

HighLumin
HighLumin
584 Followers