Fur-Tility Clinic Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

Nurse Denise's world had been turned just as upside-down as her colleagues, just more literally so. The woman hung with her head hanging down and her ass high in the air as a pair of powerful furred arms locked around her waist and kept her suspended. A massive Equine phallus had been staring her in the face for no more than ten seconds before she found the inhuman thing being forced past her pretty little lips, and by now she was constantly choking and slobbering over it's entire length as the warm, leathery cock constantly plunged into the depths of her throat.

As if that wasn't enough to send the poor girl's head spinning, the Herculean Horseman that had her in his grip was just as dutiful to return the favor. While Denise's tongue was forced to stretch and lick around the volatile Beast dick splitting her mouth, the Horse had his own muzzle ground tight against her lower (or right now upper) set of lips, and his own massive tongue digging deep inside her. The Beast's appendage was so much longer, thicker, and way more muscular than a human man's could match, it was like a completely different living thing was worming it's way around her pussy, licking and squirming to find every tiny nook and cranny it could reach and sending pleasurable shockwaves pulsing through her belly. And all that unwanted attention was just driving Denise into her own frenzy, making her want to return the favor to her unwarranted lover, making her want to kiss and suck his mighty Horsecock with just as much fervor and enthusiasm. And seeing as she was so inescapably locked in that standing, interspecies sixty-nine, it looked like the woman was going to have plenty of time to savor this incredible new moment.

*

The last Nurse, Eliza, had no more chance than the others. The few choked gasps she could make past her crushed throat were just as love and lust-filled as the other girls'. Another Minotaur had decided Eliza would be his first, and now knelt on the ground with the girl's back pressed into his broad, muscular chest. Eliza's comparatively tiny frame had been forced down hard to accept every inch of bitch-breaking Bullcock he had to give her, and with the girl's delicate ass grinding into the stubble of his lap it was clear that the entire monstrous length was sheathed fully inside her little cunt. The Nurse's legs bent back at the knees and did what they could to wrap up the Beast's waist, it was all she could do to give herself some amount of support, but that hardly did anything to alleviate the immense girth that was stretching her body into its' new role as a Beast's cock-sleeve.

The way the Minotaur held onto his freely-given prize, one would think he was actually worried she might slip away, as if that were at all possible. The Bullman had one mighty arm wrapped tight around his lover's waist, crushing her body back into his goliath frame. The other arm he locked around Eliza's neck, putting just the barest hint of pressure on her throat to let her know she was his and she wasn't going anywhere. And despite how mercilessly he handled her, all but threatening to snap her like a twig while also pummeling his repulsively huge dick inside of her, the tears in Eliza's eyes were far from pain, the breathless gasps she managed to choke out were hardly from suffering; this torture was her bliss! She had long stopped trying to resist, and the moment she'd given up she realized just how fucking incredible it felt to have such a malicious bastard of a Beast fucking her like the cheapest most expendable toy.

*

Although she was usually seated behind the counter, at the moment the Office Secretary Kerry was lain out on top of the long desk, her hips undulating and her legs forced wide open as the sole Jet-Black Cat of the group drove into her. With the Feline's fluffy body overlaying her own in an unexpectedly intimate missionary pose, Kerry didn't have much choice but to let her legs weave instinctively around the Creature's rhythmically bucking hips. The lithe Beast kept her trapped even further once he'd interwoven his claw-tipped fingers into her own and pinned her palms to the counter above her head. But just like everyone else, the captive female had already fallen victim to the ecstasy her coerced Beast lover was inflicting on her.

The otherworldly, soft barbs of the Cat's ferocious phallus scratched along her inner walls as he fucked deeper into her than any of her past boyfriends could hope to match. Kerry knew she would've been moaning and wailing her delight right along with the others if she could, but as it was her mouth was a little too preoccupied with the Feline's fuzzy lips pressing tight into her own. Every blissful sigh and mewl she gave was swallowed up as her Feral lover's tongue twisted and swirled with her own, his soft spines lending such a wickedly exotic flair to the kiss just as much as the barbs scraping inside her pussy did. Her Cat toyed with and possessed her body like he'd been starved for weeks and was only now releasing his pent up frustration, and the easily-succumbing Secretary could only eagerly embrace the raw emotion he was fucking her with. Kerry had never once considered laying with a Beast before, but now as she was consumed by such loving yet dominating intensity she couldn't imagine ever accepting a human lover again.

*

Lastly, Doctors Elliot and Carla had been forced into a complex tryst amongst the rugged Beasts that had so easily overtaken the entire clinic staff. Another Horse had lain himself flat on the ground and had brought Carla along for the ride. The Equine crushed the lovely Doctor's chest hard into his own as he drilled his club-like cock up into her quivering slit. Carla had no choice but to hang on for dear life, her over-aroused nipples rubbing themselves raw into her lover's ruggedly furred chest every time he forced her hips to bounce down on that monster of a phallus. The ravished Doctor dug her face into the Beast's muscular shoulder, desperate to at least try and hide the sounds she knew she couldn't help making, the breathless grunts and wanton groans that she couldn't believe such a Savage was getting out of her.

But while the Equine railed his length into Carla, he was just as focused on the other Doctor, whose pussy had been forced down onto the tip of his muzzle; of course, the Horseman had no desire to complain, and skillfully plunged his tongue deep into the other female's waiting cunt just as expertly as he thrust his cock inside of Carla. Elliot had no choice when she'd been forced onto her knees right above the ravenous Horse's lips, but his mind-numbingly strong tongue had made quick work of her will to resist. The professional and once very proud Doctor had been turned into jelly, and barely even offered a glimpse of resistance when the second German Shepherd had dropped his own throbbing Dog cock in front of her face.

Barely had Elliot even parted her lips before the crimson-red rod had slipped inside and was pushing hard down her throat. She felt as full as she felt trapped, a long, powerful Horse tongue stirring restlessly in her pussy while her own tongue was forced to coax and love a burning-hot Canine cock. And as soon as they felt the women accept their fate and melt to the inhuman pleasure they could provide, the two Beasts let their instincts overtake them and push them right to the ledge they'd been brought here for.

Carla groaned ceaselessly into her lover's neck as she felt the Stud's hands drift down and palm her butt, steadily rocking her up and down even faster on that unbelievable Horsecock that was carving all the way up to her womb. Elliot's muffled moans brightened and her spine stiffened when she felt the lovely Equine double his efforts, pressing his thick rubbery lips tight against her own and stretching his muscular tongue hard and far into her warm and wet depths. At the same time the German's Shepherd's own furred hands wrapped themselves around Elliot's head as he started to buck more forcefully into her face. Elliot was helpless but to accept the torture as the fat Dog cock squeezed its' way down her mouth, and the ruinous-looking knot kissed so demandingly at her lips. Skewered end-to-end on Beast tongue and Animal Cock, it wouldn't be long before both Elliot and Carla found themselves tittering on the verge of the explosive climax these Beasts were so clearly hell-bent on driving them too.

*

Watching all of her female employees fall so easily to their innate desires to be bred by Beastmen, Dara was still smiling almost sadistically as she surveyed the room. There were no screams of terror or anguish now, only the muffled, sweet sighs of surrender to what they naturally belonged to.

"I'm glad to see everyone's so eager to accept these changes. Even better that you're all so willing to offer a 'warm embrace' to welcome the new staff members."

Dara's smug smile didn't diminish as her little tease went totally ignored by the rest of the women who were far too preoccupied. But just like them, the head Doctor herself wouldn't be able to give her attention to anything else in just a moment, for while all seven of her original staff were properly paired off now, that did leave two newbies yet unaccounted for, a fact she was emphatically reminded of by a brusque snort blown across the back of her head followed by a strong hand wrapping itself around her waist form behind.

Dara shivered at the touch of the Equine just as a second Horse made his way in front of her, staring at her hard in obvious expectation. The woman's eyes grew wide in excitement as they trailed down to find the massive Horsecock standing so tall and demanding her attention, and a quiet groan escaped her throat when she felt its' counterpart start to rub along the back of her thigh. She cast a mischievous look up to the Horse in front of her as the one behind started to more insistently feel her up.

"I guess my girls aren't the only ones I've been making wait long enough." She joked through a shivering voice as the big, powerful hands ran their way possessively all over her body.

Just as the Beast behind her took a much firmer hold of her hips, the Equine in front surged forward and forced his muzzle upon Dara's soft, feminine lips. The Doctor immediately granted the magnificent Beast the access he deserved, moaning wantonly as the fat tongue thrust in to dominate her own in exactly the kind of oppressive kiss she needed.

Gasping in delight as her lover tore his lips away, Dara was thrown into a short fit of giggles as she was suddenly dragged down to the floor in the lap of the Beast holding her from behind. Sitting himself against the wall and his soon-to-be bitch of a boss snug in his lap, the first Horse gripped the woman's provocatively short skirt and ripped it upward, showing she'd been so bold as to have not even been wearing panties when addressing her staff. Dara hissed in wanton anticipation as the throbbing, immense Horsecock was suddenly sticking straight between her legs and rubbing so dangerously on her scorching slit.

"Oh fuck! Put it in me, baby. I want to feel every inch of that big, beautiful Beasty cock snuggled tight into my pussy. I want you to put a baby inside me!"

Her virile new Stud didn't need to wait for her permission to do what he was hired for, what he was born to do, and as soon as he'd lifted the woman up just high enough he forced the fat head of his Horsecock straight past her sopping pussy lips. Dara groaned in reverent ecstasy as the mighty Beast dragged her body down, stuffing inch after countless inch of his immense masculinity inside of her aching channel.

Her lover was clearly not going to be one to take things slow with her either, which was exactly why she'd hired him. The Equine had hardly even broken her in before he started bouncing the deviant Doctor on his lap, bucking his powerful hips up hard to crash against her and drilling his monstrous Horsecock deep into her starving pussy with every blissful second. And Dara held nothing back, happily crying out her bliss as she finally received the Bestial fucking she'd been aching for ever since Bertram had last dislodged his knot from her.

Her head quickly spinning out of control from the ruthless breeding, Dara's half lidded eyes didn't notice the second angrily-towering Beast dick until it was pressing impatiently against her cheek. But the second she caught the hot and heady whiff of that wonderfully mind-numbing musk, Dara's eyes snapped up to the demanding glare of the other Beast. All she could do was grin and giggle a bit before opening her mouth wide in a welcome invitation of what she knew he intended to do to her.

Letting out another gruff bray, the second Horseman aligned the jaw-stretching head of his cock with Dara's eager lips and pushed forward. The half-Indian woman groaned in a mix of struggle and delight as the Beast's phallus dragged across her tongue and sank down into her throat. She'd barely ever given any blowjobs before, and yet now that she had something infinitely bigger than she'd ever sucked on she suddenly found it so easy to take him all; maybe it was a divine boon gifted by Hera, maybe the Goddess had merely unlocked a talent that the mortal woman had always had deep down. Either way it didn't really matter, as the Horse wrapped one Studly hand around the back of her head and forced his cock further and further down the Doctor's throat until her nose was just tickling against his fuzzy groin.

Dara choked on the strongest moan of her life. Literally being skewered end to end on several feet worth of Horsecock had driven the woman nearly mad in arousal. This wasn't just her first Beasty blowjob, it was the first time she'd ever been spitroasted, and she would not soon be forgetting this monumental occasion.

But now that the woman could only weakly mewl as her holes so lovingly clamped down on their ruinous Beasthoods, both of her Equine Studs soon forgot the fact that she was technically speaking their employer, not that she minded a bit. Now Dara was simply another one of the other half-dozen females here they'd been ordered to breed, and that was exactly what they were going to do. And with one massive cock spiking hard through her pussy and crashing into her cervix and the other stretching her throat and leaving her incredibly tongue-tied, Dara knew it wouldn't be long before she reached the sensation that she now lived solely to experience.

Manically fucked from below and choking on Beast dick from above, Dara was rocked back and forth between the two beautiful Equines. Time had no meaning to anyone in that room, and whether only seconds or hours passed, the motions of the Horsemen turning even more brutish and wild let the depraved Doctor know that she was about to receive the reward she so badly wanted for serving them.

A harsh whiny echoed out from both the handsome Studs, their grips tightening over Dara's hips and on her head as they each pushed their prodigious cocks as deep into their loyal fuck-slave as they could reach. Dara's eyes nearly popped out of her head as she felt their balls shudder and pump two inhumanly huge loads of hyper-fertile Beast seed directly into her belly and womb.

Even with her mouth stuffed full as it was, the lead Doctor's voice still rang higher than every other in the room as she howled from the sheer blinding delight. The intense feeling of near gallons worth of white-hot DNA being pumped right into her most vulnerable spot sent the newly awakened Beast slut crashing into a soul-wrenching orgasm of her own. This was exactly what she knew would happen, the fate that her Goddess had promised her. She was pledging her body to be a mother to these awe-inspiring Creatures, and the feelings she was rewarded with defined her very life. It was beyond happiness, it was purpose.

Thankfully (or unfortunately, given her current mood), once their massive reservoirs had been totally drained into their bitch-boss's body, the two Horsemen quickly dislodged themselves from Dara. The second Beast withdrew his cock almost tauntingly slow out of the Doctor's throat, letting the ridge of his head catch on her lips with a pop that left her sputtering, coughing, and moaning all at the same time as a faint trickle of his sperm leaked down the corners of her mouth.

The other was a bit more tender as he lifted the half-Indian woman from his lap enough to unplug his own massive root from her still desperately tight pussy. Dara moaned in mixed relief and disappointment as the huge organ finally left her, along with a net of super-sticky jism dragged out from her slit right along with it and yet promising that so, so much more had been left safely inside. The first Horse continued to show a bit of sympathy as he allowed Dara to stay seated there on his lap while she caught her breath, his only slightly diminished phallus nestling promisingly between her plushy butt cheeks.

As the standing Horse stumbled off to find a seat and recover somewhere, Dara's eyes eventually opened back up, a huge, happy grin plastered on her face as she just basked in the incredible afterglow of her second Beast fucking, an event made all the sweeter as she finally turned her attention back to the rest of the lobby and took in the ongoing gangrape of the rest of the clinic staff.

Every one of the women was obviously as blissed out as Dara herself had just been, and the head Doctor couldn't have felt more pleasure in knowing that they all would be right in line with her new goals very, very soon. Some of them would be happy as a clam in their new breeder role by the end of their first times, for others it might take a day or two for the shock to totally wear off, but that was okay. Eventually, one way or the other, Dara would see them all with ripe, swollen bellies kicking with the first generation of Beast babies to be bred in her clinic.

And finally, as if the Goddess herself had just had the same thought that Dara did, the clinic lobby lit up in a cacophony of sweet voices and Animalistic howls. Her smile grew just that much more excited as all seven of her ladies cried out in sheer ecstasy as their Beast lovers pumped their wombs full of warm, fertile Animal cum. This was it, the fallen female had realized. Sure, she'd already personally experienced the unparalleled joy of feeling a Beast's touch for herself, but now that she was witnessing for the first time what it was like to spread that feeling of bliss to other women, to help them understand their purpose as Beast breeders, only now did Dara truly feel like her Goddess-given destiny was beginning in earnest.

***

One Month Later

***

It'd been about six weeks since Dara's 'special consultation' with Bertram and Sunny, and ever since her hostile takeover of the clinic, the Doctor had been happy to have the lovely interspecies couple back in her office for routine checks. Those subsequent visits, however had had a significant difference, and not just in Dara's attitude; each time Sunny came around she appeared more and more visibly pregnant.

From what Dara could gather, the lucky young Slave-Wife had conceived the very day they'd had their little tryst. Apparently those hormone boosters had been all the push she'd needed, and ever since then Dara had been seeing the two every couple of weeks or so to keep an eye on Sunny's progress.

Sitting down with the most brilliant smile on her face and her lovely Master wrapped around her shoulders, Sunny barely shivered from the cool touch of metal as Dara pressed a stethoscope to several spots on her round belly. The Doctor soon came away and pulled the instrument out of her ears as she gave a big smile to the so obviously proud husband and wife.