Fur World Ch. 02

Story Info
The Ferret nurse in the Hospital Backroom.
1.6k words
4.72
2.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/27/2023
Created 11/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bicycles built for Otters aren't quite as fast as many, but they are thankfully waterproof. Otterly was in a hurry and didn't quite successfully secure his bike on the rack next to the tasteful and calming water feature in front of the Hospital. He heard the splash as he was heading in the front door of the hospital building.

The Cascadia University Hospital was one of the largest in the area, able to serve an incredibly broad variety of needs as demanded by the region, and helping to train upcoming generations of doctors, nurses, and lab technicians. A Wolverine was pulling on gloves as he lectured a small group of these, and waved Otterly's way. This was far from the first time they had seen each other in passing, and life carried on. The place was big, clocking in at five stories and six annexes, but thankfully he was expected. A nurse in her scrubs met him at the front door, one he recognized. She was a Ferret, red-brown of fur and built both tall and strong. Aya, according to her nametag, and he remembered her from Labor and Delivery. Specifically, that she had been able to essentially carry his then-pregnant wife to her bed during one particularly difficult moment just before their family of four became a family of five. "Follow me, the outage is building-wide so we think it's at the central server room." She strode off at a fairly quick pace, though Otterly noted she was already breathing a bit hard.

Didn't take long to get there, either. Main floor, center hall, through a door that took both his badge swipe and a code (since he had insisted on proper security). The wave of cold air was what hit him first, the assorted servers, switches, routers, and other systems it took to keep the Hospital running could go hot under stressful times, and it would not do for them to melt or catch fire. Not that it was stopping things from going wrong this time. A significant number of the lights that should have been cheery green were either red or absent. He walked over to the console computer and got it started up, checking the basic cabling and power sources of the stacks while he waited.

It was perhaps ten minutes later, he had most of the lights back on (though still far too many reds for his own comfort, slowly changing themselves back), when he noticed something about his escort. Aya had taken a seat, still breathing noticeably deeper than she should be, and was looking a bit flushed around the face, where her fur was thinner and he could see skin. She opened her eyes to look at him, a sort of recognition clicking behind her distinctly-dilated pupils. Her entire stance was tense, like she was having to struggle against something. "Aya? Are you alright?"

She shook her head a moment. "Otterly... it's May... what day is it?"

The question, like so many he'd received less than an hour prior, was not expected. "The summer semester started today. It's the 23rd. Why do you ask?"

Her eyes widened. "Oh, no..." She started breathing even harder. "Otterly, I need you to answer a question for me, completely honestly, can you do that?"

His eyebrows furrowed. "I always do. What is it?" He was getting a bit concerned at this point. People being evasive did that. Nothing good came of hiding.

"If I remember correctly, you said you were going to be sterilized after your wife had your third pup. Did you do that?"

Again, with the unanticipated questions. Like, WILDLY unanticipated. He decided to see where it was going. "I did, right afterwards. Three was enough for us."

She seemed to make a decision then, standing from her chair. The nature of the decision became exceedingly clear seconds later, as she removed her blue scrubs. There was nothing under them but her. Gloriously her. The power he remembered was clearly reflected in her fit and muscled body, her arms and legs showing smooth power. Her breasts and hips were expansive in a way that her scrubs had concealed, large but somehow in proportion on her two-meter frame, and her tail was curling invitingly down her left leg. "Otterly, I miscounted my dates. Right now, I am in heat, and single. You are a good man, and safe, and clean. I want you to help me. Right here, right now. I guarantee that you will enjoy it."

All of Otterly's blood seemed to rush directly south, as he went instantly as hard as he had ever been in his life. This was a scene that came straight out of adolescent fantasy, standing directly before him. He could smell her, intoxicating in her own ways as her body screamed for him. It took him a second to be able to think again. Specifically, he was married. "Aya, I need to ask one person for permission before I do. You know I'm married. It is not an open one, normally." Aya's expression turned desperate, her nude chest rising and falling with her desperate breaths.

Otterly was quick to pull out his phone and dial his wife's number. Very quick. She answered on the first ring, too. "Love? Is something wrong?" His wife's voice was a pleasant soprano in his ear, and as it always did it helped calm him down a bit. There were the faint sounds of their youngest playing in the background.

"You could say that. I need to ask you permission to do something."

"Odd, but go ahead."

"Do you remember the nurse from Labor and Delivery, Aya?"

"Yes, of course. I don't get carried like a child all that often."

"Okay. I'm at the hospital now, was fixing something. She went into heat and is asking me to help her. Rather desperately."

There was quiet from the other side of the line for the longest fifteen seconds of Otterly's life. "Hang on, isn't Aya a Ferret?"

He looked at her again, closely. "Yes."

"Otterly, Ferrets can literally die if their heat cycle goes unsatisfied. Yes, you have my permission, with two ground rules. You bring her home to meet me as soon as possible, preferably tonight."

His heart rate jumped up a few dozen points. "What's the other one?"

"You save some for me. I might not go into heat, but my mind has been in the gutter all morning and this is going to make that stronger. Now, go help her. Love you!" She hung up the phone.

Otterly, for his part, did not look the gift horse in the mouth. He was out of his lab coat in near-record time, and had barely looked up to see a flash of an unbelievably horny Ferret diving onto him face first, knocking him onto his back on the thicker carpet near the door and fastening her mouth around his dick, sucking like her life depended on it. As soon as she was certain he was absolutely ready, she straddled him and lowered herself onto him, sinking him into her in one stroke. Otterly might be small of stature, but he was fairly far above average in size where it counted now. Twenty centimeters of mighty dick disappeared into her like nothing as the unbelievable sensations washed over him.

They say that having sex with a girl in heat is the greatest experience one could have. He was now inclined to agree. Her warm depths seemed to mold themselves to him, pulling him in as she immediately began to orgasm around him. Without concern for herself, she began to ride him hard and fast, the sounds of their fucking echoing into its own chorus in the room. She had barely come down off of her first orgasm when her second immediately started back up, and kept on going, over and over without pause. Otterly, for his part, tried to be a more active participant, but quickly got pinned down by the much larger and stronger woman riding him with speed and power.

It did not take long before he could not hold on any longer. Struggling to not yell, he exploded deep within her, triggering one last, mighty orgasm of her own. Desperate lust slaked, she draped herself over him there on the ground, both of their bodies still twitching occasionally. Both still breathing hard.

"Thank you. I needed that, and you're a better lay than any of the boyfriends I've had recently."

"Aya, you just turned my high school fantasies directly into reality, and you're thanking me? Alright, you're welcome." She giggled. "You didn't really give me a chance to tell you, but the rule is that you have to come over to the Ruddertail house to meet my wife now. Tonight, perhaps? Dinner is at six."

She blinked, then sat up. Her eyes were back to normal, Heat successfully abated. Her body wiggled a little bit as she settled herself. Given that she was still nude, straddling him, and had him deep inside her, the effect was somewhat different than it might have been otherwise. "I... wasn't expecting that. I'm a Ferret, not a Unicorn." She thought for a moment. "Your wife... Reina, wasn't it?" He nodded. "I don't come across many monogamous relationships, and felt kind of bad being the Jezebel no matter how much I needed it. She really wants me to come over for dinner?"

"Insisted on it. Hope you like seafood. Now, need to ask you one favor."

"Yes?"

He looked backwards, at the panels of lights that had drawn him here. They were much better than before, but not yet all good. "Can you let me stand? This has been amazing, and I hope we do it again. However, I do have a class to teach in less than an hour, and a hospital to finish fixing, and a leg that is currently falling asleep."