The Lycan's Mate

Story Info
A futa lycan claims a mate.
4.3k words
4.65
27.3k
82

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Awebb27
Awebb27
188 Followers

All characters are fictional, and are of age. If subjects like rough sex, futa anthropomorphs in both human and animal form, knotting, slight inflation, dubious-con/sleepy sex or teen pregnancy bother you then this story is not for you. Otherwise I hope you enjoy it!

Please note that, in this world, futas are common, so there's nothing abnormal about encountering one...though the same can't be said for lycans.

------------------------------------------------------------

Rosie wiped the sweat from her brow, exhausted after a day of tending the fields beneath the unforgiving sun. It was just her now, Papa having died from consumption nearly a year ago, and the barely-eighteen-year-old was doing all she could to run the family farm on her own.

By the standards of her village the beautiful maiden should have been married by now, happily wed with several children already clinging to her skirts, but she had been too busy caring for her ailing father to seek out a husband. She wasn't interested in any of the eligible men around, anyway; the girl greatly enjoyed thinking about sex, and loved pleasuring herself at night to relax after a long day, but the men themselves left a lot to be desired. Instead her fantasies conjured imaginary scenes involving tall men with rippling muscles, their arms strong enough to sweep her off her feet, and who had thick, full lips that she could kiss for days.

As Rosie turned her gaze to the horizon, frowning exasperatedly at the rapidly-sinking sun that was siphoning away her precious planting time, the girl froze. Something had caught her attention: a thick-coated Eastern Wolf was seated at the forest's fringe. The animal stood, taking a few steps towards her, and the friendly waving of its tail almost belied the fact that it was a vicious beast. A trembling gasp slipped from Rosie's suddenly-dry lips, the girl dropping the hoe she had been using in favor of sprinting for her cottage. The small, three-room home was her sanctuary, her haven away from the dark things that lurked in the wilderness, and not for a second did she dream that it couldn't keep a wolf out.

The moment she was inside the girl slammed the door's wooden bar down, the best safeguard she had against wild beasts, and she made sure that all of the shutters were closed. She snatched her large game-dressing knife off of the table, clutching the blade close to her chest, and she sat with her back pressed against the door. By the gods, if something was coming for her then she wanted to hear it.

Silence reigned around her, no soothing pop from a merrily crackling fire or delicious scent of bubbling stew present to provide comfort, and after a while Rosie's tensed muscles began to clench painfully. She was about to stand, to shake off the pins and needles skittering up and down her legs, when a soft knock reverberated on the wood above her head. The teen let out a short scream, the unexpected sound causing momentary tears to prickle at her eyes, and she shot to her feet. The sound came again, definitely a human's knock, and she cautiously stepped towards the door.

"H-h-hello? Who's t-t-there!?"

Rosie tried to make her voice sound commanding, to hide the fear cowering within it, but she couldn't keep the tremble from slipping into each syllable.

"I am so sorry, I did not mean to scare you! My name is R..."

The woman on the other side of the door didn't get to finish: in a flash Rosie had the bar up, her delicate hand reaching through the cracked-open door to grab the woman's hand and yank her through the doorway. As soon as the stranger was inside Rosie replaced the bar, her heart thudding with adrenaline as she turned to face the other female.

"Sorry for my impropriety, ma'am, but there's a wolf out there! It's dangerous for women like us right now, especially with nightfall creeping in, and I don't want anyone getting hurt out th..."

The girl trailed off, her breath catching in her throat as her eyes finally got to drink in the sight of the gorgeous woman before her. Rosie estimated that the stranger was about two decades older than her, a slight crinkle of crow's feet forming around the corners of her brown, almond-shaped eyes, but her physique was flawless. Where Rosie was all cute, soft curves and dimples the woman before her was tall and lean, muscles evident beneath the men's pants that she so casually, so non-conformally, donned. She had a worn rucksack slung over one shoulder, and her hips were tilted at a cocky angle.

When the woman spoke her voice was warm velvet, a pleasurable tingle shooting straight to Rosie's cunt that immediately brought a flash of desire.

"You were saying, my dear?"

Rosie shook her head, snapping herself out of her impolite ogling.

"Oh, what beautiful eyes you have..."

She practically sighed the sentence, her cheeks coloring scarlet at her own words. Rosie half expected the woman to be offended, or to scold her for being so forward, but instead she let out a deep, sensual chuckle. Her voice was liquid honey, smooth and sweet, and for a heartbeat the girl wanted to hear her name drip from those cupid-bow lips.

"Why thank you, little one."

Remembering the manners that Papa had taught her, not that they had ever had many chances to use them, Rosie quickly pulled out a chair for her guest.

"Here, ma'am. You're welcome to stay until we're safe! There's a big wolf out there, and it looked strong enough to eat a whole horse!"

The stranger sat, her long legs extending towards the unlit hearth. The sun's ruby, dying rays were the only thing providing any illumination, and though they still bathed the cabin's interior in red they were swiftly dimming towards full darkness. The woman merely shook her auburn locks, a smirk playing about her lips.

"Thank you for the rescue, my kind-hearted heroine! However, I saw that the wolf has retreated -- there is nothing to fear."

Rosie heaved a sigh, a cool wave of relief rushing over her heated body. That made sense; no woman, especially an unarmed one, would have sauntered her way to someone's door so casually if there was danger lurking about. Rosie needed to get rid of her extra energy, adrenaline still rampant in her veins, so she busied herself by making dinner, lighting the fire and setting an already-prepared pot of soup on to warm. As she worked they talked, the stranger introducing herself as Rivina, and she informed the girl that she was a traveling hand-for-hire, the kind who never stayed in one place long.

"Tell me, sweet girl, may I speak to your father, or the man of the house? I am in need of work, and will happily assist on the farm in exchange for food and lodging."

Rosie shook her head, placing a steaming bowl of soup and a small hunk of bread before her guest.

"No men here, Rivina, just me. My name is Rosie, and Papa died last year. I have no other family, so I'm the one in charge."

The older woman frowned, brows furrowing as she stared at the beautiful, petite girl.

"You run this place alone? Why, I must have seen at least a few acres..."

A nod from Rosie confirmed her question, earning a look of approval from the older woman.

"Well, then, you must be quite the resilient girl if you continue to remain here alone, and so close to the forest! Most women would have run to the nearest village and flung themselves at a man for protection, so you are stronger than many."

Rosie's cheeks grew pink at the compliment, biting into a chunk of potato in the hopes that Rivina wouldn't see her blush.

"Thank you, ma'am! I love my home, and I've grown to respect the forest and its creatures over the years. I don't bother them, and they leave me well enough alone, so I stay."

For a moment Rivina's eyes bore into Rosie's, blue and brown interlocked in a fiery gaze that Rosie couldn't quite understand, and then, though she surprised herself, the girl found herself speaking.

"If,well, if you want, you can stay here, you know, with me...for a bit. I could use some help around the farm, and I wouldn't mind the company either. It's been really lonely since Papa died."

The older woman nodded, eagerly accepting the offer. The farm, and its caretaker, were beautiful, plus it would be nice to be off the road for awhile. It would be hard to hide her wolf form when it would inevitably demand to be released, but she had years of practice and knew she could handle it.

"I would love to, Rosie."

The women smiled at each other, a pretty blush giving Rosie's skin a flushed hue. The girl was excited, and she was grateful to finally have some company. It would mean that she could get more planted that season, thus letting her have an easier winter than the last one, and it would be so nice to have actual conversations again.

------------------------------------------------------------

The girl was in heat.

It had been a month since Rivina came to live with Rosie, the last two days of it being torture when Rosie began ovulating, and as the girl's heady, intoxicating scent wafted about the cottage all the lycan could think of was burying her snout in the girl's cunt and licking her until she screamed in ecstasy. Rivina let out a groan, instead burying her face in her pillow to stifle the sound of her pleasure. Her hand was around her hard, needy cock, the eleven-inch shaft leaking a copious amount of precum thanks to the smell of the girl's heat, and with a soft grunt Rivina exploded into her palm.

"Ooooh, Rosie..."

She hadn't meant to let that slip, hadn't meant to make any sound at all, and the lycan's eyes flew open as she sought out the girl's form. Across the room Rosie was on her bed, thankfully facing away from the older woman, and the girl's breaths came evenly as she slept. Rivina heaved a sigh of relief that she hadn't been caught, quickly licking her cum off of her hand so that she wouldn't have to go outside to seek washing water.

Over the last month her initial attraction to the girl had grown steadily, the lycan loving both the teen's mind and body. Rosie was smart, knowledgeable about her home, kind and beautiful, a rare combination in that kingdom. Her breasts were lucious, and Rivina suspected that the perky globes hid cute, pink little nipples. The maiden's curves were lovely, and, by the gods, the smell of her arousal when she lay in bed at night...it was heavenly.

Rosie didn't think that Rivina knew of her late-night pleasure sessions, but the lycan had enhanced senses that had inadvertently made her privy to everything the teen did. It killed her when the girl would cry out, the wet slosh of Rosie's fingers pistoning into her cunt echoing in the older woman's ears, and it took every ounce of control she had not to pin the maiden down and fuck her until they were both satisfied. What Rivina didn't know, however, was that Rosie no longer imagined a man when she touched herself. It was the traveler's face she pictured between her legs, and the girl could no longer deny that she had developed feelings for Rivina.

------------------------------------------------------------

Another few months passed, spring quickly giving way to summer. Rivina had never stayed in any one place that long, and with each passing day she found herself wanting to leave the farm less and less. Rosie was used to doing all of the hard labor herself, and she could handle it, but it had been an absolute blessing to have a strong, capable set of hands helping out around the farm.

By the time winter rolled around the women had come to an agreement: Rivina was welcome to remain on the farm as long as she liked, or until the day Rosie was wed and had acquired a husband to assist her. It was on one of these nights, when snowflakes fell so thick that the trees bowed their trunks in submission, that the dynamic between the duo changed.

That night the unexpected storm had dumped so much snow in such a short time that, even with her increased strength, Rivina couldn't get the door or shutters open enough to sneak outside and transform. She was panicking, her wolf form about to rip free, and she didn't want to see the look of disgust in Rosie's eyes when the girl realized she had been living with a monster. It was around midnight, the fire long since burned down to little more than embers, and Rivina pushed desperately at the door in one last, fruitless attempt.

"Please, open! Oh gods, please...I don't want her to hate me...please...not Rosie..."

Her soft cry fell on deaf ears, no magical salvation allowing her to exit the cottage. With a pained whimper Rivina began to shift, her body morphing and her clothing rippling into a thick, brown pelt. Her worry wasn't that she would devour the poor girl...well, not likethat, at least. When she was in wolf form Rivina's inhibitions were drastically lowered, and her instincts became almost impossible to ignore.

Go to mate.

The command whispered through her canine mind, taunting Rivina relentlessly. She shook her head, as if that could make the repeating thought vanish, but all it did was drag her nose through air that hung heavy with the scent of Rosie's arousal. The little virgin had definitely pleasured herself mere hours ago, the delicious, erotic perfume still palpable. With a soft growl Rivina paced across the room, finding herself at the foot of Rosie's bed before she could register what she was doing. She placed her front paws on the straw-stuffed mattress, the wolf pushing her snout beneath the blanket until she could reach her goal. All rational thought shut off as her body acted on pure instinct, and her head didn't stop until she reached Rosie's outer thigh.

Oh, by the gods...

'Divine' was the only word that Rivina could think of, her snout sliding along the girl's soft thigh until it reached the warm juncture of Rosie's legs. The lycan was tall enough in wolf form that she didn't need to be fully up on the bed, her nose nudging against the flimsy fabric of Rosie's nightgown with ease. She shoved her snout up against the sleeping girl's pussy, pressing against it with only the fabric between them, and in her sleep Rosie let out an excited moan.

Mate like! Good! Do more!

The sound that Rosie made spurred Rivina on, the lycan's painfully hard cock pressing against the bed as she leaned in even closer to the girl. She began to lap at Rosie's labia, the flavor reminiscent of springtime strawberries, and though she couldn't see it through the fabric barrier her sensitive nose could feel the outline of it well enough. It didn't take long for Rivina to find the girl's clit, focusing all of her attention there until the sleeping maiden came.

With a cry of pleasure Rosie climaxed, the girl jolting awake just as her orgasm hit. She had been having an incredible dream, one in which Rivina's tongue had been rubbing all over her excited clit, and as the vestiges of sleep released her from their grasp Rosie sat up and tried to take stock of the situation. She lifted the blanket, peering down with bleary eyes at the creature between her legs, and her mind was still lost at the intersection of waking and sleeping. It was hard to think clearly while she was still being pleasured, a thick, rough tongue lapping relentlessly at her now-drenched pussy, and as she sat there in a daze a second orgasm crashed through her decadent cunt.

"Ahhhhhhh!"

She wailed, her empty little fuck-hole clenching longingly as she came. It wanted a cock in it, wanted to receive everything that being filled had to offer, but it was forced to squeeze around nothing. At that moment Rosie got a good look at the one giving her so much pleasure, and there was no question in her mind: the fur color matched Rivina's auburn locks, and the massive wolf had the same almond-shaped, brown eyes.

"Rivina?"

The wolf growled softly in acknowledgment, Ravinia finally raising her head up from her feast long enough to nod. Then her face was back between Rosie's thighs, the edge of her nose nudging deliberately against the girl's clit again and again as she resumed her licking.

"Oooooh, please..."

Rosie didn't know what she was begging for, didn't know what it was she wanted, and the whole situation was so surreal that all she could do was close her eyes. A whimper escaped her, one of the girl's hands gripping the wolf's silken fur as she felt that familiar tightening in her belly growing white-hot. It felt so amazing, what Ravinia was doing to her, and Rosie didn't want the older woman to stop. With trembling fingers she reached her free hand between them, careful not to put it anywhere near the wolf's maw, and she tugged the sodden fabric of her nightgown out of the way.

Mate ask for more! Give, give!

Ravinia let out a sharp, excited bark, her tail wagging furiously as she gently placed a paw on Rosie's stomach. She pressed down, careful not to hurt her mate, and the gesture made it clear that the girl should lay back. Rosie did as she was bid, surrendering herself to the woman she had been fantasizing about for months, and when the wolf moved her snout from side to side the young maiden understood that she should spread her thighs wide apart.

She did, allowing the wolf unrestricted access to her virgin cunt. Now Rivina was really able to use her huge tongue to her advantage, wriggling the thick appendage into the girl's tight little snatch. It filled Rosie, stretching against her vaginal walls in a way that her petite fingers never had been able to, and she groaned as waves of pleasure rippled through her pelvis.

"Rivina..."

The wolf growled happily, sending an erotic reverberation through her young lover's pussy. It pleased her immensely to hear her name spoken in such a breathy, pleading tone, and she could tell that her mate was approaching a third orgasm. She doubled her efforts, burrowing her tongue in until she felt the girl's maidenhead, and just as Rosie climaxed Rivina stiffened her tongue and thrust it straight through the fleshy barrier. There was hardly any pain, to Rosie's surprise; she had grown up hearing that losing one's virginity could be excruciating, but the girl had little discomfort.

After a moment Rivina withdrew her tongue, licking her chops to ensure she tasted every delicious drop of her mate's copious juices. The lycan's cock had gone from painfully hard to being consumed by a burning need, the urgency to mount her mate the only thought remaining in her mind. She grasped the hem of Rosie's nightgown, pulling the girl down her bed until her legs were dangling over the edge, her ass just at the end of the mattress. She took a few more steps back, causing Rosie to have to quickly stand, and once the girl was on her feet Rivina made her move.

She used her shoulder to nudge her lover until Rosie was facing the right direction, the move ensuring that the girl was looking at the top of her bed, and in an instant Rivina's paws were in the center of her mate's back. Her weight bore down on Rosie, forcing the girl's body downwards until she was bent over the bed, her lovely tits pressed against the mattress while her ass was exposed to the air.

Perfect position!

Rosie gripped her blanket, whimpering in anticipation when Rivina put a massive paw on the mattress on either side of her hips. The wolf was still on top of her, essentially pinning her in place as she straddled her, and the girl trembled when she felt the wolf's cockhead nudge her vulnerable opening.

Oh, yes: she had seen the lycan's powerful tool.

When Rosie had stood, before Rivina had turned her around, she had seen the eleven inches of thick, red cock dangling between the wolf's back legs. She knew exactly what Rivina was going to do to her, understood perfectly that her cunt was about to provide the older woman with the same type of pleasure that Rivina's tongue had bestowed on Rosie, and with a loud moan she accepted her place. When the cockhead nudged against her slick cunt, their combined juices making it hard for the flared tip to catch, she reached down between her legs to help like a good little bitch.

Awebb27
Awebb27
188 Followers
12