All Comments on 'Fur'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 249 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think a guy worth any consideration as a person would kill for a pretty (beautiful not required) wife who was not just loyal and faithful but also a bit territorial of him, this yep of woman could make him feel secure in a permanent relationship, I truly HATE the women who play all those dating games and mess with your emotions, don't need them and have dumped them without hesitation in their he past.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Angel rider, I see you dont care for the story and put it down without reservation, yet you havent written anything at all. Its easy to pick at others when you arnt being judged for your work. Stang, this is a quality story, well presented and insanely creative. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. I really wanted to see how it ended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

AngelRider. i see that you have never written a story for the site, aparently your focused lazer thought process doesnt have an ability to create a story for the site. This was a fairly long tale and it was well told, clearly presented and entertaining. I'm happy to have read it again. Still a high quality creation. R.Bachman

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed your story, although I wondered about putting in loving wives category. Well told and definitely a nice twist to it.

donjuan1954donjuan1954over 2 years ago

This was great thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I thought the story flo'd well! I liked the character development, the twist could have been a bit more hidden with the 36 hours and moon. Overall, entertaining and well written! More please!

ArdieffArdieffabout 2 years ago

Loved it - fun and entertaining story ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Should be in "Romance" , Loved Nadja, would marry her in a heartbeat. Pity Andrea was a total idiot, also too bad about Flo, but she should have lived a better life like her sister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really great story of....beastiality? Great love story. Complex and fun at times, even though there are violent deaths and injuries.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Incredable love story. So creative and smooth. A really fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WITH THAT MUCH OF MONEY, THIS CUNT MC CPYLD HAVE MOVED TO A DIFFERENT TOWN, DIFFERENT COUNTRY, GOT POLICE PROTECTION, A RESTRAINING ORDER,A GOPD FUCKING LAWYER TO PROTECT HIS INHERITANCE.....BUT THIS WRITER IS A STUPID CUCK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved this story because of Nadja

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Anonymous,

When you type in CAPITALS you make yourself look foolish. It’s a fantasy you dipstick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Anonymous,

You’re gay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story screams for a part two. So creative and well told.

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

Hmmm well i have this to say 1st anybody leaving a comment under anonymous is a jerk n a p...y.2nd i thought this story was pretty well put together i reslly enjoyed it but i wish thete had been more part 2 maybe ? Job well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. To some of the commenters below, not everything has to be "talked out" in a story. Can assume that the characters have some discussions off page. Anyways very creative story telling. Nadja was awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars on this Story . .. I had the good fortune of going to school with a guy worth 20 million if not more . He Never used his money as a club and he had 1 girlfriend all through school . His Dad was a CPA and worth a lot but his mom inherited over 100 million from her Dad . I always wished him nothing but the best as He was a Classy guy .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Romantic, when the unloved outcast finds her mate.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

A genuinely great story the author depicts Nadja so well the animalistic tendencies just below the surface and the human side barely keeping it constrained.

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

4 stars - I actually like this story a lot.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Decent

Decent story, nice to read some thing different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unique

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Very creative. Read more like a romance with Nadja. Drea was just a crazy plot device.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just finished the longer version, it was so much fun and much more satisfying. Thanks

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

Has some plot holes in the story but overall it's a good read, after all it is fiction. Not sure why we had to hear about Jack being able to stop time, or whatever it was he did when he hit the biker with the helmet. Guess one supernatural being was enough in the end. Jack's lawyer was a little bit wacky and seemed to be an unnecessary bit of fluff, but it ended well and I give it four stars.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

You put some work into this, not really my thing but a fun sort of thing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the author's best stories.

redboat7redboat711 months ago

Great Story!! Loved it!!

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut11 months ago

She'll rip your lungs out, Jim.

I'd like to meet her tailor. With suitable apologies to Mr Zevon.

If you like tales of werewolves and similar, try the BBC production Being Human, about a ghost, a vampire and a werewolf living together. Like many programmes it goes on for a series or two, too many, but still very good.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Woderful imagination and wonderfully told.

KaeyoKaeyo10 months ago

If you are wealthy California is NOT where you want to be.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Determined the author is a Trans and femi-nazi Good grief the fem take on so many of their stories has to be a woman trying to be a guy and doing a poor job portraying a real man.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fantasy, not romance wrong catagory

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Check all the Writer's Workshop criteria for good composition, including character delineation and plot development at a logical sustained pace.

That only leaves the issue of creative imagination sufficiently broad to not only dream up such a combination of romance, uninhibited lust stretching across the span of TWO women's hyperactive libidos (not to mention the other waitresses in the diner)--both of whom either wanted to be or actually did end up as "Loving Wives" to the MC, and a modern rendition of "natural selection" and "survival of the fittest" in a love story just quirky enough to qualify as a female version of "Beauty and the Beast".

Loved it. How can it be that those critical of "Fur" fail to appreciate its unique qualities?

Just keep writing. More please.

MLJ

DeanofMeanDeanofMean7 months ago

i kinda want to hear about tyhe next generation as well

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Humorous and original as well as entertaining and well written. Really liked this one. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story. Nadja was cool. Great ending. He actually did Drea a solid by saving her out of respect for the memory of rhe love he once had. Still no way she does 10 years for those charges. A defense attorney could easily parrot a defense for her regarding the last phone call, her muddle 'confession', his being assaulted. She would plea down to little time or even probation. But otherwise story was excellent.

fishgetterfishgetter5 months ago

Cute, like an adult fairy tale. ;)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love the possible reference to the book Nadya. Great book with its own sex scenes!

LechemanLecheman4 months ago

Still loving this story and have lost count of how many times.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very well written and plot development. Characters were developed well, also. Grammar and word usage were spot on. I vacillated between four stars and five, and settled on five stars.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Read an extended version on another website, a better story. I can't believe he was cucked again in that version, this time by a wolf. Nadja would hurt/kill any other woman no problem if they got anywhere near him, Jack should have shot the wolf while it fucked Nadja as a werewolf to show her the same courtesy. Both over all a good story.

TassieTykeTassieTykeabout 1 month ago

Great SOH. enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous