Furga's Nudist Treasure Hunt Ch. 03

Story Info
The naked dwarf tresspasses and pays the price.
2k words
4.85
1.1k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/03/2024
Created 04/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Furga's eyes widened as she glanced at the horror in front of her. It was hard to tell what that thing even was other than that it was made entirely out of vines, which pulsated and vibrated as they formed its horrific image, making the monster seem like a giant plant-based insect. There was no telling where that creature began or ended, as its green tendrils seemingly enveloped everything in the garden. Furga's only coherent thought was regret that she wasn't a druid, even though this sight would probably make the majority of them reconsider their life choices and stay indoors for the rest of their lives.

Acting on instinct, the dwarf dashed right through the greenery. The branches hit her bare curves, the berries got crushed against her skin, and the roots barely let her feet move across them. It was an admirable effort, but the giant quickly caught up to the pseudo-nudist, its tendrils grabbing her unprotected limbs one by one. Furga let out a scream as the vines began moving across her body. For a moment, the sound turned into a moan as the invasive plant shamelessly wrapped the vines along the naked girl's privates. She could feel the greenery's grip on her boobs as it encircled her pink nipples, causing strange and uncontrollable sensations all over her chest.

It was even bolder with the dwarf's pussy: a vine slithered in between the pseudo-nudist's legs, tightly pressing itself against her vulva as if it wanted to stroke her. Furga's arms were tied up behind her back while her legs got stuck while spread wide, so there wasn't anything the redhead could do. A large leaf also blocked her mouth, making screaming impossible. She struggled and fought, trying her best not to think about her nipples getting harder with every second of this strange encounter. Soon, Furga was completely immobilized. Her life flashed before her eyes, making the redhead regret every time she ever stomped on grass or ate vegetables.

"Honey, there's that thief! We caught her, indeed!" a voice came through the rustling.

Furga opened her eyes and saw a tall, old man in a dusty robe approach her with a triumphant gaze.

"Mmmphm, mfffhmp!" the dwarf replied in a muffled grunt neither a human or a plant could understand.

She was held in the air in a star position, completely tied up by the vines like a hunter's catch. Normally, the redhead would stress about being unable to cover herself up or needing to converse with a strange butt-naked, yet, given the situation, the dwarf even forgot she was naked. A second figure showed up from behind the house. This one was a woman in a pretty green dress, surely following the old Saitoris clothing customs.

"There she is. You thought you could get away with ruining our life's work, wretch? Looks like our guardian here is ought to teach ya a lesson," the grumpy old man waved his finger, "now let this wench speak and explain where was she taking our berries!"

Finally, the leaf left Furga's mouth. The naked dwarf let out the loudest exhale she could, barely keeping herself together.

"What the hell, old man?!" Furga finally came to her senses, "what's that all about?!"

"Oh, I shall ask you about that, stealer," the gray-haired druid replied and calmed the vine monster down with a gesture, "what the hell is about my garden, to which you keep coming night after night, stealing my goodberries! No-no, do not misinterpet my concerns, I understand that it's because they're so good... It's in the name, for gods' sake, yet it doesn't absolve you of guilt."

Furga replied her question, but in an even less civilized tone. The druid kept gloating about catching the infamous 'berry thief' while his wife approached, assessing the situation with clear confusion in her eyes.

"I didn't steal no berry! I don't even know what would I'd use them for!" Furga finally shouted, which was followed by a moan due to the vine guardian tightening his grip around her pussy.

"Everyone says so, and then imagine what happens. I end up finding my goodberries on the local market for sale! Me and my wife are masters of this grove, raising our plants in harmony on our own land blessed by this lake's magical water, while pest like you..."

"I said I didn't do it. Your berries don't matter, I am here for..." the redhead suddenly stopped herself, realizing what she's nearly done in a heat of the moment, "For... For good time and friends I can make along the way, now let me go!"

"Darling, I think she may be speaking the truth," the old woman said, gesturing with her cane, "how do you think she would steal our berries? She... Doesn't even have anything to put them in, so to speak."

Furga felt the wave of heat engulf her as her cheeks became rosy again. The woman's remark, along with her slightly confused smile made the dwarf remember her situation with every fiber of her naked being.

"Well, that is a good point," the druid scratched his chin, "but I should not be telling you that women have at least a couple of places they could hide such things. We may find them if we just allow the guardian to inspect..."

Furga immediatelly protested as she felt a couple of vines moving closer to both her pussy and ass.

"Darling, don't be silly," his wife stroked his sleeve, "she is clearly just a beachgoer, even if her choice of swimming dress is, um, lacking."

Furga couldn't even tell whether she was more embarrassed by the monster holding her up in the most immodest position possible, or the old druid making these remarks. However, she didn't have a choice but to agree, getting stuck here could ruin her entire plan.

"Alright, let us entertain this thought," the druid finally replied, swayed by the gentle words of his spouse, "however, I still would need to know why you decided to sneak into our grove through the fence. It's not exactly a part of the beach, is it?"

"Um... Because I like gardening?" Furga pointed at the little shovel with her eyes, as only those were able to move.

The couple stared at her for couple of seconds, and then erupted into laughter.

"You could've just said so. Come, we'll give you a better tool for the job!" the woman said, gently scolding the pseudo-nudist.

The naked hunter couldn't believe it worked. The guardian released her, giving her one last butt slap as a goodbye. She'll never believe that thing didn't have a mind of its own. After this awkward introduction, Furga had to improvise so her now-double cover wouldn't be blown. The redhead trusted her gut and told the couple how her classmates used to bully her for talking to trees, how she used to plant sunflower seeds in her yard instead of eating them, and how she thought nature morte with flowers was the best form of art known to mortalkind. Her 'nudism' was also a part of this ideology, Furga said, since wearing fewer clothes meant less invasion into Saitoris rivers and cotton fields.

Unfortunately, this couldn't be over right then and there. Furga still had actual gardening to do, otherwise, her break-in would just look idiotic. This only took half an hour, but it felt like forever. The false nudist had to bend over and pick weeds with her large backside completely exposed to both owners. Then, she used a scythe to rid the yard of excessive growth, her tits jumping and bouncing with each sudden turn. The dwarf also worked with a hoe for a while, finding much more in common with this tool than she'd want to admit.

Then the redhead had to water the plants, with the druid gramps making sure she learned how to do so correctly with each specimen. This meant getting on her knees or even on all fours sometimes, letting the greenery rub against her bare skin, and stepping ankle-deep into the dirt while the old man shouted instructions. Furga felt like a slave from the western sands, yet she kept a bright smile on her face to keep this act going. It did little to conceal the waves of burning shame that kept striking Furga time and time again, yet the druidic duo attributed this to her being humble about her gardening skills. It was truly a blessing that both of them were too old to care about her attractive looks. Otherwise, this whole experience would've become even more insufferable for the poor hunter.

"Thanks," finally said the redhead as she stood up and straightened her back with a pained crack, all covered in dirt, grass, and leaves, "I'll probably get going now. Could you please direct me towards the fairy-blessed tree? I heard it's here somewhere, really-really wanted to see that green wonder!"

"Indeed, you are right, my clotheless apprentice," the druid spoke, "it's right beside the forest trail, on the other side of the lake."

"Thank you, I... Wait, what did you say? What did you just say?!"

The druid looked at Furga with a strange expression on his face. However, the naked girl's grimace became even worse as she realized her horrible mistake. She and Lazylook mixed up the banks while walking here! Thoughts flooded the redhead's brain as she was thinking about where they could've made the wrong turn or how the forest could've tricked them, yet they were of no use. She had to deal with the problem at hand, in other words, cross the lake to reach the other side and venture forth after reaching the tree.

"Are you alright?" the man hurried to Furga as she began fainting.

"I told you she'll be overwhelmed if you made her memorize the entire goodberry classification list, look at what you've done," the dress-clad woman shook her head.

"No, it's okay," Furga waved her hand, "I just... Didn't think I'd need to walk that far."

It felt odd yet liberating to tell the truth after lying so much. The druids couldn't help as they didn't have boats and didn't believe in Saitorian currency, growing everything they needed themselves. Soon, Furga left the couple's plot of land through the front gate, humphing in response to the vined guardian waving her goodbye and showing hearts with their tendrils from behind the fence. Finally, the lake gave her a moment of peace, since there was not a soul around. The pseudo-nudist took this as an opportunity to take a skinny dip before thinking about her next move.

The water enveloped Furga's naked, defenseless shape in a pleasant sensation. Each part of her body felt strengthened and invigorated by the healing lake. Odd, the redhead thought; she'd never guess swimming naked would feel so different than in that striped swimsuit of hers. Furga took a couple of minutes to drift on the water's surface, move around, and dive underwater, wetting her face and hair. She was quickly brought back to reality by some drow's catcall, complementing her "bare-breaststroke style".

"Smartass," the redhead grunted and swam into the reeds nearby.

The Golden Lake did little to soothe the fake nudist's thoughts. She still had to cross it, and she couldn't swim so far herself. Convincing somebody to transport Furga by boat sounded nice on paper, but even imagining herself conversing with some ferryman, surrounded by other passengers, completely and utterly naked... The redhead's breathing got heavy again. She left the lake with a frown, wringing the water out of her fiery braids. This mishap weighted heavily on the naked dwarf as she continued to journey onward, trying her best not to pay attention to the nearby beachgoers and their shameless ogling.

Another thought popped out of Furga's mind as she accidentally met gazes with a man clearly interested in something lower than the gal's neck. The thing was, this bank was supposed to be almost deserted. There were virtually no mortals here since the nearby roads connected to the other side, making it an obvious choice for the majority of the locals. If this season brought more than a dozen folks on this side, this could only mean one thing: on the side Furga was heading to, there were hundreds of them.

TO BE CONTINUED