Furga's Nudist Treasure Hunt Ch. 02

Story Info
The naked dwarf faces her first spectators.
2.5k words
4.33
1.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 04/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A young light elf was approaching Furga, clad in a robe either for spellcasting or for bathing. The dwarf's first instinct was to cover herself up, jump into the water, and drown, yet she managed to control herself. The advice about not covering up emerged in Furga's head as the blonde guy got closer, clearly staring at her curves. It took all her might to muster up the courage and turn toward him, her entire front visible in the sunlight, and stand like that as if it meant nothing to her.

"Greetings," the man nodded as he passed her with a wide smile on his face.

"G'day," Furga said in a raspy voice since even her vocal cords nearly gave out due to the stress.

The man was slowly walking away, yet the dwarf could still feel him ogling her alluring backside as she turned away and started slowly walking toward the objective. Her legs felt wooden, while her pleasantly round breasts and buttcheeks kept alluringly jiggling with each step. She tried to tell herself that it wasn't that hard, but of course, it was a lie. Nudism wasn't common in Furga's dwarven hometown. You couldn't stroll around naked in freezing temperatures anyway. In any case, now she had to adapt, especially since there was another person walking towards her. This time, a human woman in a one-piece swimsuit.

"Wow," the dark-haired stranger said in surprise, seemingly trying to avert her gaze.

Furga didn't reply. It took her enough courage to straighten up and try her best to look confident, the only option she had left to counter this rising embarrassment. The nudist kept her chin up, slowly strolling along the trail and putting an indwarven amount of effort to conceal her shivering. It felt like there were eyes behind every bush and every tree, aimed solely at ogling the dwarf's alluring naked curves. And then, it got even harder.

As she went further, she noticed individual beachgoers resting on their colorful towers along the shoreline. The pseudo-nudist wanted to just run past them, yet she quickly realized she'd attract even more attention this way. What did Lazylook say about this? Ah yes, get into her role and try to treat this as if she was undercover. Easier said than done! And yet, now it felt like the only available option. Gritting her teeth and fighting off her erratic breathing, Furga ventured forth, right into the gazes of the locals.

The first one was an elderly human, who whistled at Furga and said something about melons as he glanced at her rhythmically bouncing tits. The dwarf just humphed and turned away, making it seem like she had too much dignity to even react. The second beachgoer was a dwarf in a pair of shorts similar to Furga's... Which she could've also worn to at least not let everybody around her ogle her vulva. And yet, the deed was done, so the redhead just kept strolling forward, nearly shaking from all this attention.

"Oh look, modesty's surely unheard of here," the short bearded man exclaimed.

Furga's hands shook even more, suddenly she felt like she needed to respond.

"Ever heard of nudism?" The redhead cast a stern gaze at the dwarf, "It's natural, no need to make a fuss about it!"

He mumbled something in response, yet the bare-assed dwarf already looked away, mainly to hide how rosy her cheeks got from this interaction.

There was more to come, however, as there were two young half-elven girls clad in bikinis, who loudly giggled as Furga approached them. The dwarf decided to use her acting once again since it let her gain the upper hand at least for a second.

"Oh, don't fence me in!" The redhead exclaimed, sounding almost confident this time.

The girls looked at her, their eyes full of surprise.

"Don't you know that swimsuits make you a lot more likely to catch frostbite? I have my reasons to be naked!" Furga practically shouted while the young women fell silent.

"We... We weren't laughing about you, miss, sorry," one of the girls said, after which both of them shrugged.

"O-oh... Sure, I'm just saying. You know, just to share some trivia, yes," Furga got so rosy she felt like a blood orc.

The girls giggled again. This time, it was obvious why. Furga fled, pressing her bare feet against the ground as if she wanted to sink into it, away from all the stares and awkward comments. Still, the dwarf opted to continue, as her reason for going through this was stronger than her shame. What wouldn't one do to escape manual labor for minimum wage? The question was rhetorical. So, Furga once again corrected her posture, puffed out her bouncy chest, and raised her head like walking naked was more common to her than drinking and evading taxes.

She heard a couple laughs and catcalls during her shameful promenade, yet didn't even think to turn around and see where they were coming from. Her back was straight, her hands holding the "equipment" Lazylook gave her, and her gaze was locked on the road. Only the dwarf's red face gave away the fact that she barely held it together. Still, her way of faking her nudism seemed to work thus far. At least that's what the redhead thought, up until her chin got so high and her vision so detached that she bumped into somebody sitting down on the road.

Her breasts immediately felt the impact, smacking right into a stranger's head. Furga barely had time to gasp before she fell down along with some innocent beachgoer. A loud thud was followed by two separate growls, Furga's and a deep, male one. The two bodies fought against each other and the ground, accidentally touching and intertwining in this calamity. The dwarf felt a knee near her belly, a foot being rubbed against her toes, and a hand on her bare breast. Finally, the redhead was able to get away from their owner and push him to the side.

Once the redhead could see clearly, she got into a seated position and looked at her random encounter. Green skin, bulky and tall body, as well as white tusks, told the pseudo-nudist everything she needed to know: it was an orc. The redhead got scared that he was one of those forest barbarians, but his dusty pants and a common shirt convinced her that he was some sort of a worker, probably hired by a rich noble owning a house nearby.

"Ugh, Karg's head... Sorry," the orc rubbed his forehead while opening his eyes.

When Karg finally opened his eyes, he could barely contain his excitement. His mouth opened while his eyeballs seemed to have grown larger just to ogle Furga's naked body. The dwarf's first instinct was to cover her boobs, but she realized that it'd be quite dumb at this point. Instead, she opted to use her most trusted tool, which was aggression and scolded the greenskin for interrupting her totally normal nudist rest. But the orc didn't turn away, instead continuing to admire the redhead's form.

"Stop staring, pervert!" Furga raised her voice.

"Krag sorry, lady but you so... So good look!" The orc's gaze shone with delight, "please, let Krag know you, you such amazing sight!"

Furga felt her heart pounding. It's been a long time since somebody looked at this dwarven girl with such pleasure. Yet, she couldn't let him get close, he'd figure out she wasn't a nudist in no time!

"Um, I sorta have to go... See you around!" Furga went away, yet the orc gently took her hand and kept pleading.

"Please, lady, no go. At least let Karg know you name!"

"I... Uh, later!" Furga mumbled, both flattered and annoyed by this attention.

"But lady... Krank no sleep if you no let Krank know you name! Please!"

The orc gently caressed the dwarf's arms and put one of his hands right on her waist. His strong grip felt surprisingly nice on Furga's skin, and the muscles on his tall figure made the dwarf's breathing heavier for a moment. Her lips already began moving as she hastily remembered her name, yet suddenly, from the depths of the naked dwarf's memory, a chest full of gold rose to the top. The shining of its coins instantly made her forget about the orc's touch, his muscles, and this pointless conversation. Someone will dig that treasure up while she wastes her time here!

"I... I cannot, and get your hands off me!"

Acting on a pure reflex, Furga swung her bucket and hit the poor orc in the head with all of her force, sending him to the ground. The greenskin's heavy body fell with a loud thud, he only let out a groan before passing out, yet his voice encompassed all the sense of betrayal he felt at that moment.

"Damnit," Furga spit on the ground and hurried to get away from the worker.

She surely didn't expect so many complications at once. No one said treasure hunting would be easy, of course, but when the redhead imagined it before, she pictured venturing into dark caves, fighting off monsters, and snatching the victory away from those pesky heroic adventures. Dealing with awkward dating proposals while roleplaying as a shameless pervert certainly wasn't one of those things.

The orc was knocked out, and the pseudo-nudist didn't have any other option than to try and drag him to the tall grass nearby. After all, this passed-out brute could attract even more attention than her bare ass! Furga bent over and pulled his sleeveless shirt, grunting with each inch she managed to move him. It wasn't an easy task for sure, for the first time during this "mission" Furga felt sweaty and out of breath not because of stress. Several minutes passed when the naked dwarf finally managed to somewhat hide the worker in the grass.

As the girl stood there with her legs at shoulder width above the orc, he groaned and opened his eyes. Furga froze, having no idea what to do. The orc didn't say a word either, his brain was busy focusing on the view. From this angle, the worker saw Furga's entire naked figure from the bottom up, with her alluring pussy right at his eye level, her toned belly perfectly visible above it, and her magnificent tits playfully moving back and forth each time the dwarf took a deep breath, like a couple of desired fruits waiting to be grabbed.

"Finally... Heaven," the muscular orc mumbled under his breath and passed out again, this time happy and satisfied.

"Whew," Furga wiped the sweat off her brow and grabbed her toy shovel again, clinging to the last piece of something resembling equipment in this chaos.

And yet, even this moment of respite wasn't meant to be -- there were voices on the trail again, and they approached quickly.

"You gotta be fucking kidding..." The redhead grunted, her eyes darting around.

She was standing there, covered in sweat, with an unconscious man at her bare feet. Nudist cover-up or not, that surely wasn't a good look! She could either run away, causing even more suspicion or go for the tall fence among the greenery and climb it, leading her to... Who knew really. The grass itself wouldn't do much to cover both of them, though, so what other options did Furga have? Well, maybe there was one, the redhead thought with a frown.

A trio of humans in their swimsuits strolled on the trail, fully focused on their conversation. Suddenly, one of them noticed something strange. An orc was lying in the tall grass nearby, and, judging by his clothing and boots, he wasn't sunbathing. One of the beachgoers, a young woman, wanted to go check on him when suddenly her male friend chuckled and pointed out a detail she missed.

There was another pair of legs near the orc's, and those were completely bare. Moreover, a dwarf's pale skin was seen between the greenery along with a pair of red braids. This dwarven figure was lying near the orc, yet soon turned over and got right on top of him. The human girl blushed as she realized the dwarf was naked, with her large bare butt and soft tits perfectly observable through the grass. The dwarven girl pressed herself against the orc and put one of his hands right on her buttcheek, softly moaning as she moved back and forth.

"Let's go, no need to interrupt them," a human in shorts said, barely holding his laughter.

The woman nodded, her cheeks all rosy from this sight. Soon, all three disappeared from view, leaving Furga alone with her unconscious "partner", her heart that threatened to leave her chest, and the burning shame from this humiliation.

"I'm gonna kill that goblin," the redhead got up and cleaned herself from the sand when this little act of hers was over.

The dwarf tried her best to calm down and prepared to keep walking. The tree must've been just around the corner, and from there she'll get to the cave in no time! Yet, as soon as Furga mustered up the courage to step out of the grass, she heard voices again. The same three voices, no less.

"No way!" Furga nearly shouted as she realized those three were coming back.

They didn't leave the beach, it seems, and didn't find a better spot. They just had a stroll, and should the pseudo-nudist continue walking, she'll have to face them. No, Furga thought, not after that embarrassing fake sex session. The thought of meeting them and forcing to keep a straight face, while completely naked and filled with embarrassment, made Furga's limbs shake. This walk was already bearing on her heavily, but this was simply too much! With these thoughts, Furga opted to take a risk and jumped on the fence. Her muscular limbs allowed her to swiftly climb the wooden construction and see what was on the other side.

"Looks abandoned," Furga thought to herself as she saw the place.

It was a chaotic intertwining of trees, bushes, vines, and all other sorts of greenery that could possibly grow in Saitoris. A very strange place, the girl thought while sitting on the fence with her legs on both sides and her tight pussy touching the wood in the middle. She has second thoughts about it. After all, there was no telling where this path could lead. And yet, the naked dwarf jumped as soon as she heard those beachgoers passing nearby, wanting to save at least the little dignity she still had left.

Loud rustling pierces Furga's ears while the leaves and branches tickled her naked figure. She passed all of the plants and landed right on the wet ground at the bottom, already filling her bare ass slightly sinking into the black mush. The bare-assed treasure hunter got up with effort, as the vines and bushes kept getting into her face. The dwarf cleaned herself off those green intruders and hid behind the plants, observing the location. She saw a house nearby, and a shed with gardening tools right beside it. "Someone's property" Furga thought, but didn't manage to conclude her thought, as she heard another sound. There was rustling, then a series of thuds, and finally a roar that could rival a bear from the Crystal Peaks.

Furga turned around and screamed, realizing that she wasn't alone at all.

TO BE CONTINUED