All Comments on 'Furs and Hides'

by TrailerLott27

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
hindsight2020hindsight2020over 3 years ago

Trying to establish an unusual style and cadence early in a story is a good idea, but you need to include useful and compelling exposition or it gets real tedious real fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Minus the Creole seasoning.....

this story is very similar to JimBob44's style of storytelling.

That's a high compliment.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Really enjoyed this story. Thanks for the read!

Loved the fast one he pulled on the ex wife. She told him to get a vasectomy but he never actually did. Now she wants to use him again to deceive her lesbian partner who wants to have a baby. She never told her partner her ex had a vasectomy and he never told his ex he never got a vasectomy. Classic Karma.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 3 years ago
Screwy, or what?

I have no idea what to make of this story. I can't identify with anyone - not really sure if there are people like this, but somehow it all seems to fit together into a sort of pleasant fog of mistreatment, sexual disloyalty and outright kookiness. The only thing I can find good about this is that it is consistent and no one is really objectionable or out of character. I wouldn't like to associate with any of the characters and probably won't read anything by this author again, but I will deposit a 4* rating just for the hell of it.

DearfieldDearfieldover 3 years ago
So Different

What a great Story, so many players but you made it work, I enjoyed it.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

It took a while to get into the story and parts of it were kind of scattered, but I liked it. It has some strange characters and situations, but for the most part it was enjoyable to read. I liked how Tray has a kind of dry, but delightful since of humor.

BigTexaz27BigTexaz27over 1 year ago

Every time I read this I love the humor and narrative voice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous