Further Tales of Peggy Sanford Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well slut, do you want to have some fun? Do you want to cum?" Neena asked all three of them began caressing my body.

"Yes Mistress," I meekly replied as I nodded yes.

"Yeah, I bet you do slut. You really seemed to love cumming when I gave you a massage. You made me pleasure you over and over," Asa said as she moved a hand to my breasts and began pinching and pulling my nipples.

"Yeah and in my shop you were insatiable. And then you came here and sneak off with Sandy and made her pleasure you, didn't you slut?" Neena added as she slid her hand down my body and caressed the lips of my pussy.

I moaned and answered yes again.

"Well, you'll have to pay for that. We'll see that you cum, you'll cum so much that you'll never want to cum again," Neena said before she ordered Sandy to move forward and get on her knees so she could lick my pussy.

As I looked down at Sandy kneeling between my outstretched legs, I smiled and thought to myself. Ah, what these ladies don't know. I have a special condition. I am not just multi-orgasmic, I am poly-orgasmic. Once I start to cum, I crave it more and more, and the more I get, the more I want. If I'm not careful in pacing myself I can lose all control. My orgasms begin to last longer and longer and get more and more intense until finally I have one enormous orgasm like no one I have ever had before. It feels like a tidal wave of pleasure crashing over my body. It can be excruciating to reach that plateau and I usually pass out after I have one of these "Ultimate Orgasms" but the pleasure is definitely worth it. Come on Sandy give it your best shot, run that long, soft tongue through my slit.

****Luckily I hit an empty stretch of highway just as I was beginning to recall the wonderful sensations I felt when Sandy ran her tongue through the folds of my pussy. I slid my hand up my thigh and brushed it across my pussy. It came away wet. I brought my hand to my mouth and licked it clean. Mmmm not bad, I do love the taste of my pussy or any pussy for that matter. It's especially delicious if I can suck it off a nice hard cock but that delight will have to wait til another day. I put my hand back over my pussy and pushed the lips open with my ring and pointer fingers. I rubbed my middle finger up and down the slit a few times, it wasn't Sandy's long soft tongue but it'd have to do for now.****

As Sandy' flicked her long soft tongue through the folds of my pussy, Asa continued kissing, licking, pinching and pulling my nipples. Under her expert manipulations, those sensitive nubs had grown long and hard. Neena stepped back in view and held up an object for to see. It was a wicked looking set of Japanese clover nipple clamps tethered together by a chain. The look of apprehension on my face must have been easily recognizable.

"Oh, does our slut know what these are for?" Neena asked.

I do, I do know what they're for. Unlike other nipple clamps these get tighter as you pull on them. You have to squeeze them apart to remove them and if you use the chain it pulls both clamps tighter at the same time. I had a lover named Robert who really enjoyed using them on me. I slowly nodded my head up and down.

"Good, then you won't be surprised," Neena said with a wicked laugh.

I let out a muffled groan when Asa held one of my breasts and stretched out the nipple. Neena smiled and laughed wickedly as she attached the first clamp. They switched and Asa attached the second one. As the second clamp bit down on my nipple the memories of the pains and pleasures from my dalliances with Robert came flooding back. He used to make me wear the clamps while I sat on top of him and rode his cock. He loved to pull the chain just as I was beginning to cum; it always made my orgasms feel twice as intense.

Asa stepped away for a second and I saw another rope being lowered from the ceiling. It had a clip on the end. Neena attached the clip to the center of the chain between the nipple clamps. Asa pulled the rope just taut enough to cause the clamps to pull up and tighten around my nipples, leaving me in a constant state arousal. Any touch, flick or yank of the rope would cause even more pain...and pleasure.

****As I continued my travels east on Route 10, recalling the pain and pleasures I experienced as Asa and Neena used the clamps on my nipples, I was glad I had worn a loose fitting sleeveless, cotton summer dress. I slipped one of the straps off my shoulder and slid part of the dress down. Driving one handed, I reached up and caressed the exposed breast. When I touched a finger to the nipple, it was already swollen and stiff and I couldn't resist the temptation to pinch and pull the sensitive nub. Just like in the playroom I cried out in pain... and pleasure.****

Sandy was still kneeling between my legs with her face buried in my crotch. She was licking me from the perineum, the small patch of flesh located between my vibrating butt plug stuffed asshole and vagina, to my sensitive blood engorged clit. She pulled the lips of my pussy apart and flicked her tongue in and out of that dripping wet slit. Asa and Neena stood on either side of my body. Asa laid one hand on my lower belly, just above my pussy and started rubbing my clit with her thumb while Neena held up the control switch for the butt plug vibrator. She switched the vibrator back on, set for low at the start but slowly increased the setting to the highest. A quick jerk of the rope holding the nipple clamps added some painful stimulation. The onslaught of pains and pleasures was overwhelming and I came. Each time my body shook or quivered it put tension on the rope holding the nipple clamps causing more pain but even more pleasure. Before I completely recovered, Asa placed her whole palm against my clit and rubbed it while Neena pulled the rope again. Again the pleasure was too much and I came once more.

As I was recovering, I saw Neena walk out of my line of sight. Asa was still gently rubbing her thumb on my clit and I could still feel Sandy licking my pussy. Asa stopped and stepped away and I thought I was getting a brief respite from her rubbing my clit but that wasn't to be. When Neena moved back in my line of sight, I saw she had a Hitachi Magic Wand Vibrator in her hand and a mischievous smile on her face. She turned it on and rubbed it all over my body, on my hips, up the sides of my body, up the outside of my legs and back down my inner thighs, across my belly, against my breasts and back down on my clit. I lost track of time and the number of orgasms I experienced as she worked me over with the Hitachi.

"Do you like this slut, did you have enough or do you want more?" Neena asked as she held the Hitachi about an inch above my clit.

I couldn't answer. Asa had moved up on a couple of steps on the side of the bench near my head. She squatted down over my face, rubbing her pussy and asshole on my mouth. I didn't matter if I had answered. These sexually aggressive bisexual dominating masters were going to play their naughty games until they were satisfied. I shook my head up and down.

"I think she said she wants more," Asa called out as she continued grinding her crotch in my face.

"Yeah, I think so too," Neena added with wicked laugh as she pushed the Hitachi directly on my clit.

Neena turn the Hitachi to the highest setting and at the same time Sandy pulled the butt plug out my ass. Every muscle in my body tensed up and quivered as I exploded in a mind blowing, toe curling series of multiple orgasms. Neena held the Hitachi against my clit the entire time I was cumming. I lost complete control and squirted. Sandy tried to move out of the way but she was still drenched with my juices. Neena pulled the Hitachi away from my clit and I fell back against the bench, drain and exhausted, panting and gasping for air.

"Oh yeah I guess I should've warned you guys, she's a squirter. She squirted big time when I gave her a massage at the spa," Asa said with a laugh.

Sandy and Neena laughed in reply.

"So my little slut, you couldn't control yourself and you came all over our little slave slut Sandy. Well you'll have to be punished for that," Neena said with a wicked laugh.

I could only sigh in response, thinking about what new tortures they were planning. They released the ropes holding tension on the nipple clamps and holding my legs up in the air. They also remove the belt from around my waist and the clamps securing my hands. They dragged me away from the bondage bench to an area of the room I hadn't really noticed before. This area was covered with soft rubber matting and it had several metal hooks attached to the floor. I collapsed on the mat, lying face down, panting and moaning.

They worked quickly, securing me to the floor. They lifted my hips up so I was kneeling. Then they moved my hands to a couple of the hooks in front of me and secured them. They pulled the chain holding the nipple clips toward my hands and secured it to a third hook. This caused me to bend my upper body down and lay my forearms flat on the floor. They took advantage of this and secured my elbows in place with leather straps. Then they secured my legs with straps around my knees and ankles. I was stuck in place with my butt sticking up in the air, exposing my pussy and asshole to any torture the desired.

Sandy sat on the mat in front of me and spread her legs. She slid on her ass toward me so her crotch was right in my face.

"Come on slut, you shouldn't be the only one to cum. Come on, eat my pussy, make me cum," Sandy commanded as she flexed her hips into my face.

I stuck out my tongue and flicked it up one side of the full dark lips of her pussy and back down the other. When I got back to the bottom I slowly flicked my tongue back up the center of her slit. I held my mouth hovering over but not touching her clit. I knew my hot panting breath would waft over that sensitive nub. I wanted her to become aroused and excited but not enough to cum, not yet, it was payback time. I licked along her labia back to the bottom of her pussy and flicked my tongue on her perineum. She leaned back, pushing her hips up and moaned as I circled my tongue around her tight puckered little rosebud of an anus. I went back and forth, flicking my tongue around both of Sandy's orifices but never directly licking her clit.

After a few minutes I thought, maybe this was my punishment, being forced to bring sexual pleasure to the three ladies with my tongue, eating their pussies and assholes but that idea was soon rejected. I saw Neena and Asa out of the corner of my eye. Neena had reattached the strap-on harness but had replaced the ten inch realistic looking cock with a bizarre looking attachment. It had two realistic looking cocks, one was fat and about ten inches long, and the other one was a little thinner and about two inches shorter. Sandy pushed herself away from me as Neena moved up and shoved the double dick strap-on in my face.

"Hey slut why don't you get some spit on this thing? You don't want it fucking you dry now do you?" Neena said with mischievous laugh as she grabbed my hair and pulled my head up. This caused me to lift my body and pull even more tension on the nipple clamps.

I flicked out my tongue and licked all around the toy, trying to get as much saliva on it as I could. When Neena pulled away Sandy grabbed my head and shoved her pussy back at my face.

"Come on slut, we made you cum now it's your turn to make us cum. Eat my pussy, make me cum," Sandy commanded as she rubbed her crotch up and down on my face.

Before I could really get into licking Sandy's pussy and asshole I was interrupted when I felt a cool slippery liquid being poured into the valley between the cheeks of my ass. Two sets of soft hands began spreading it around my crotch, lubing and stretching my orifices. I felt someone move between my legs. I figured it was Neena since I felt the tips of the double dick strap-on being lined up with my pussy and asshole. She grabbed my hips and began forcing both of the dicks inside me. I let out a loud groan as the large toys opened my holes.

"You like that slut? You like getting double penetrated, getting your pussy and asshole filled?" Neena growled as she pushed the last few inches of the double dildos inside my holes.

I couldn't answer, Sandy was holding my head tight into her crotch and my tongue was buried deep in her pussy. If I could, my answer would be no, I don't like getting double penetrated...I love it. The feeling of having both my holes stretched, of two big cocks, preferably real but fake would do, rubbing together inside me with just the thin wall separating my pussy and asshole, the feeling of being totally opened up, and totally dominated drives me wild. It makes me want to cum, over and over and makes anyone with me cum too.

I used my tongue to push the hood off of Sandy's clit and flicked my tongue against that sensitive nub as Neena began forcibly working the fat dildos in and out of my holes. Each time she bumped up against my ass it caused the rubber nubs in her strap-on to rub up against her clit. It also forced my body to rock back and forth causing the clamps on my nipples to tighten. If all that stimulation wasn't enough to send me over the edge, Asa added to it by holding the Hitachi Magic Wand Vibrator against my clit. The three of us, Sandy, Neena and I exploded in a frenzy of multiple and body wracking orgasms.

When Sandy and Neena had enough they pushed themselves away from my body while Asa held the Magic Wand on my clit as I continued to cum. I felt myself reach the first plateau on a journey to experiencing one of my Ultimate Orgasms. When Neena recovered she moved in front of me.

"Well slut did you have enough?" Neena snarled.

"No, please don't stop. I want, no I need to cum again and again," I cried.

"Are you sure?" Sandy asked as moved by Neena.

"Yes, no matter what I say don't stop. I will beg, I will plead and I will scream but I want you to keep fucking my pussy and ass and keep rubbing my clit. Do you understand, do not stop under any circumstances," I pleaded.

"Ok, if you're sure," All three of them replied.

"Yes, oh god yes," I moaned.

All three of them went at me again. Asa put on the double dildo strap-on and fucked my pussy and ass, Neena slid her body in front of me so I could eat her pussy and Sandy held the Magic Wand over my clit. They continually switched around again so each one of them got a chance to cum and a chance to fuck my orifices with the strap-on. I lost track of time, it felt like we were at it for hours until I finally reached that last plateau. An overpowering and seemingly unending tidal wave of pleasure washed over my body. It kept cumming and nothing seemed able to stop it. Every muscle in my body tensed up and flexed as I strained against the restraints holding me down. It was a painful process to get there but in the end it was always worth it. When it finally passed I collapsed in a heap on the floor, semi-conscious and totally spent.

Neena, Asa and Sandy expressed concern as they quickly released me from the restraints. They rubbed and caressed my body. After I recovered and could speak I explained my special condition and the pains and pleasures involved in obtaining an "Ultimate Orgasm." The four of us moved to the king sized bed where we cuddled and talked before falling asleep, nestled in a pile of warm naked bodies.

****As I recalled the end of that night, I spied a lone tractor trailer lumbering along in the right hand lane up ahead of me. A naughty thought crossed my mind and I hit the gas. I did mention that I'm an exhibitionist and love exposing myself, didn't I. I pulled up alongside the truck just behind the cab. I could see the driver in his rear view mirror and more importantly he could see me. Our eyes locked for a second and he smiled. He looked young, in his twenties and handsome with long black hair and a trimmed beard and mustache. I couldn't see all of his body but the arm on the edge of the window was well muscled.

I slipped off the second strap of my dress and pulled it down. I was now topless, both of my breasts exposed to the elements. As I pulled alongside the cab I caressed my breasts and pinched and pulled on my nipples. The driver looked down at me. He smiled, laughed, and gave me a wave. I drove alongside him like that for a minute before sliding my hand down to my pussy and rubbing it. This time my lonely highway companion smiled, hit his horn and gave me a thumbs up. When I brought my hand to my mouth and licked my fingers, he leaned out his window, yelled something at me and gestured to the right. I figured he wanted me to stop. I thought about giving him a wave and hitting the gas but all these thought about my adventures were beginning to have an effect on me. Besides he was pretty cute and I didn't have to be back in New Orleans til late tonight.

I slowed and so did he. Now I could hear him as he yelled something about the Pilot Travel Center. I knew it should be coming up in a couple of miles so I nodded yes and slowed down to get behind him. I pulled my top back up and adjusted my dress as we pulled off the highway. I followed him around to tractor trailer parking area and pulled around in front of his truck. I finally got a good look at him when he climb out of his truck and walk toward my car. I was delighted with what I saw. He was young, in his early twenties and handsome, like a male model from the cover of a trashy romance novel about cowboys. Tall and lean, he was dressed in jeans and tight black t-shirt that accented his well-defined body. He stopped by my car door, looked down at me and smiled.

"Good morning pretty lady, thanks for the show," He said.

"Good morning handsome man, glad you enjoyed it," I replied with a smile.

"Oh I did, I certainly did," He replied with another dazzling smile.

He stood and I sat there checking each other out before he looked over his shoulder at the nearby Super 8 Motel. He looked back at me and smiled. It's been years since I checked into a cheap roadside no-tell motel in the middle of the day just to fuck and suck an anonymous young stud. I thought about it for about two seconds before I replied.

"Sure, jump in," I said as I patted the seat by me.

He smiled again, walked around the car and hopped in. We drove the short distance to the office. He told me his name was Bobby. I told him mine was Peggy. We didn't say much else, but then we both knew what we were there for. Once inside a room we fell into each other's arms, kissed and quickly tore each other's clothes off. We both stood there for a few seconds, admiring each other's naked bodies.

"Dam Peggy, I take it back you ain't just pretty, you're dam right beautiful," Bobby said with another of his dazzling smiles.

I stepped up and kissed him again, what woman tires of hearing she's beautiful. I knelt down in front of him and took hold of his semi hard cock. Just by stroking my hands up and down his pole a few times and he became hard, hard as steel. His cock was big; long enough that I could use both hands and not cover the head and fat enough that I could barely fit my hand around it. I squeezed his cock and a drop of clear fluid, his pre-cum, leaked from the opening. I used my tip of my tongue to gather it up. I love the taste of pre-cum, it has a sweet, less salty taste than regular cum. I licked all around the head before working my way down the shaft to his big low hanging balls. Bobby moaned and shivered as I sucked each testicle into my mouth.

I went back to stroking his cock and I saw more pre-cum leak from the opening. I took the head in my mouth savoring the sweet and salty taste. Inch by inch, I slid about half of his long fat cock in my mouth. I pulled back and licked the head. I swallowed again and again taking more and more of his cock with each attempt. Bobby put his hands on my head and held me still. Slowly he flexed his hips, back and forth, stroking his cock in and out, fucking my mouth like it was a pussy. I moaned around his cock and allowed him to use my mouth for his pleasure. Over and over he fucked my mouth. Gradually he forced more and more of his cock into mouth until my lips kissed his groin and his balls bounced off my chin. I held him in my throat until I couldn't stand it. My eyes filled with tears and saliva drooled down my chin. I coughed and gasped for air as I pushed him away.