Further Tales of Peggy Sanford Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul fell down on the bed between Sandy and me and the three of us cuddle for a few minutes. Unfortunately the pilot call on the in house phone and told Paul we were ten minutes out. I hurried into the lavatory, cleaned up and got dressed. When I came out Paul and Sandy had moved back up to the seats by the pop up table. They were dressed in robes, sitting next to each other talking and cuddling.

"I'm glad to see you two seem to getting along fabulously," I said as I sat down across from them to prepare for landing.

"Yes and we have you to thank from that," Paul replied.

"I don't know how to thank you," Sandy added.

"Oh please, it was my pleasure...a lot of pleasure," I replied with a laugh

.

"I'm sorry about one thing," Paul said before adding. "I think Linh maybe disappointed. I don't think I'll need her services now that I have Sandy."

"We could always ask Linh to send Peggy... for both of us," Sandy added with a mischievous smile.

"I love the way you think Sandy," Both Paul and I added with a laugh.

***When my breathing returned to normal I pushed myself up on an elbow and looked over at Bobby. Actually at his cock, that's where my interest in him lay. What can I say, I'm a slut, I love cocks, I love looking at them, touching them, stroking them, kissing and sucking them and most of all, I love fucking them. His cock was semi-hard so it didn't stand straight up but hung back over his tone flat belly. It was covered with a coating of his cum and my pussy juice, my favorite taste in the world. I rolled over and lay across his belly. I brought my head down and took the head of his cock into my mouth. Just a few flicks of my tongue on the head and he started to grow hard. I licked and sucked all of our combined juices off his cock and balls before I took him in my mouth and began bobbing my head up and down on him. Bobby reached out a hand and slid it down, between my legs. He slipped a couple of digits inside me and began fingering my pussy. I used all of the tricks I've learned from years of sucking cock to please him. I kissed, licked, sucked, bit, nibbled, slurped, swallowed, stroked, fondled and caressed his big fat cock and balls. He pulled his fingers from my pussy and held them up in front of me. They were covered with our combined spunk. I took his hand, brought it to my mouth and sucked the digits clean.

"Mmmm, we taste good together," I moaned and went back to sucking his cock.

I ran my tongue up one side of his cock. When I got to the head I sucked and licked it before licking back down the other side to his balls. I hungrily sucked each testicle into my mouth one at time before forcing both of them in at the same time. I rapidly jerked his cock, rubbing my thumb on the sensitive frenulum just under the head, while sucking on both balls at the same time.

"Ah fuck, I'm gonna cum," Bobby cried out.

I spit out his balls and rolled off him onto my back. I also held onto his cock and kept stroking it as I pulled him toward me.

"Come on, get up and cum in my mouth. I want to eat your cum," I cried out.

Booby got up and straddled my chest. He pushed my hand off his cock and began stroking it himself. I held onto his hips and lifted my head and shoulders off the bed just as the first rope of cum shot out and landed on my face. I opened my mouth and engulfed his cock as he fired a second spurt of cum. He hips bucked as his cock continued to fire additional loads of cum into my mouth. I struggled to hold on and keep his cock in my mouth. I tried to swallow it all but the amount of cum was so great it dribbled out and down my cheeks. Finally he pushed away and fell back on the bed. His cock was still standing straight up in the air, the last dribbles of cum leaking out of the opening and down his cock.

I sat up and I gathered the splotches of cum that had landed on my face with a finger. As I sucked it off my fingers I also noticed that Bobby's cock was still hard, God bless youth. I rolled over onto my hands and knees, faced away from him and shook my ass.

"Well Bobby, are you in for the long haul?" I brazenly asked with a naughty smile.

"Don't worry Peggy, I have a few more loads," Bobby replied with a laugh as he got up behind me.

Bobby slipped his cock into my pussy from behind and began fucking me. His earlier orgasms had dulled his sensitivity so he was able to last a long time. For a young guy he was a skilled lover, varying his strokes and caressing all parts of my body. He reached a hand around my hips and rubbed it on my clit. It was the push I needed to cum and it sent me over the edge. I dropped my head down on my arm just to enjoy my orgasm and the pleasure of his big cock sliding in and out of my pussy. Dropping my head also lifted my butt in the air and I was pleasantly surprised when Bobby took his wet hand from my clit and rubbed it on my asshole.

"Excuse me, but is this highway open?" Bobby asked with a laugh.

I looked back over my shoulder and smiled.

"Yes, but the speed limit is slow for the first few miles," I replied.

"I have just the thing for that," Bobby replied.

Bobby climbed off the bed and went to the backpack he had carried into the room. He came out with a bottle of lube. I guess he wasn't always that lonely on the highway. He squirted some on my ass and his fingers. He worked a couple of them into my anal canal, lubing and stretching the tight passageway. He also rubbed some on his cock before he got back behind me and slowly worked his cock into my butt. He held onto my hips and started to fuck my ass with long slow deliberate strokes. I reached a hand back between my legs and rubbed my clit as Bobby began fucking my ass faster and harder. Soon we were both on the edge and we came at almost the exact same time. My asshole clamped down around his cock just as I felt him shoot a big hot load of cum up my ass.

An hour or so later I slipped out the door of the motel room with a slower and more measured step. The three additional loads of cum that Booby had deposited in my ass made every step a little more tentative. I left him sleeping in the bed, his balls completely drained of cum as I headed back onto Route 10. I figured I should be back in New Orleans by three o'clock, that'd give me enough time for a nap and long bath before I went to see Tommy.***