Furtive Adventure Ch. 02

Story Info
The group's oral skills are tested.
5.1k words
4.75
6k
5
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 02/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a five-part series.

While chapter 1 introduced the characters and set the scene with only a little sex, now is where the sexual content begins in earnest. If you want to know more about the situation, feel free to go back and read chapter 1 for background.

Thanks!

Oral Exams

The next room's soft, indirect lighting illuminated various black leather couches, chairs, and daybeds -- along with other unusual furniture. Dispensers for sanitary wipes stood near each item. The soft, smooth floor gave a little under their bare feet.

"To succeed at this challenge," Ursi said, "every member of your group will need to reach orgasm by means of oral stimulation. You may choose who may service you and whom you may service. However, when someone brings you to orgasm, you may not return the favor. You cannot service them in return. You must change partners. There is no time limit. Those giving oral to men should know that swallowing is required to pass this level. If anyone servicing a male does not ingest his semen, they must try again with a different partner. Please begin."

Jessica and Michael

Jessica's eyes went wide. She had always been a spitter. This would be her first time swallowing cum and she was apprehensive that she wouldn't be able to do it -- but she didn't want to have to repeat it with another member of the party. The obvious choice was Michael, since she'd already tasted his spunk. She hugged him, breasts pressed against his chest, kissing him deeply. His rough lips pressed against her soft, plump ones as he grabbed her ass, squeezing its tight globes. Their tongues danced together with familiarity. She steeled herself in anticipation of swallowing his semen for the first time.

"Let me suck you, babe," she said.

His cock was rock hard from the attention his RSP was giving him.

He moaned.

"Please, yes."

She pushed him backward into a nearby chair, where he scooted his butt near the edge and spread his knees for better access. Jessica kissed the tip of his member and licked the clear fluid dripping from the slit in his cock head. She felt a jolt of pleasure in her clit from her device as she licked him. Michael's RSP slid down the length of his dick, revealing the skin of his cock and balls.

"Oh good," she said, watching the device retract. "I was afraid I was gonna have to lick that blue thing. I love seeing your cock again. This is gonna be good for us both."

"Oh god yes, Jessica."

She slid her lips down his dick again and again. The device throbbed in her ass and vagina and against her clit. The intensity grew until she was mad with lust, sucking him with abandon and stroking his shaft while fondling his balls. She paused to suck his balls one by one into her mouth, making him groan and increasing the vibration on her clit.

Michael's RSP thrummed in his ass, stimulating his prostate and increasing the flow of clear fluid from his cock head. It drove him closer to cumming.

She moaned as she licked his perineum and was rewarded with a cry of pleasure from Michael and more intense stimulation at her bud. After a few minutes, they were both groaning and panting with excitement as his cock expanded in anticipation of climax. The murmurs, gasps, and groans of the group around them increased their excitement.

Aniyah and Daniela

Aniyah pushed Daniela back onto one of the daybeds.

"I've never been with a woman before," Daniela said with a shaky voice.

"Don't worry," Aniyah said with a smile. "I have."

Aniyah delivered little kisses and licks to Daniela's thighs, slowly getting closer to her clit. Daniela moaned and draped her legs over Aniyah's shoulders as she got closer to her pussy. Once there, she lapped at her with a flat tongue and moaned at Daniela's sweet taste. Aniyah's clit throbbed from the attention of the RSP, which also slowly vibrated in her ass. She moaned.

"You got one fine tasting pussy," she said, panting, before pointing her tongue and circling Daniela's clit.

Jessica and Michael

Jessica could tell from the way his balls tightened and his breathing got ragged that he was close. She took more of his tool into her mouth than she ever had, almost gagging. As he grabbed her head and thrust his hips forward with a loud cry, he erupted, shooting ropes of cum into the back of her mouth. Her RSP shifted up a gear, thrumming her clit and vibrating in her butt aggressively, triggering her climax. Grunting in pleasure, she choked a little on his seed, then swallowed every drop, her lips wrapped tight around his shaft.

He leaned forward, stroking her face and hair with his fingertips.

"Oh fucking shit that was amazing, Jess. God you're good."

She smiled as he lifted her into his lap to kiss her deeply, tasting himself on her mouth, their tongues intertwining familiarly while he moaned and twitched with pleasurable aftershocks.

"You never swallowed before," he said. "Are you okay? Was it too much?"

She blushed and grinned, then locked eyes with him, suddenly serious.

"I always thought the idea of swallowing cum was kinda gross but I really, really liked it. I loved it, in fact. You can look forward to lots more of that when we get out of here. Also, I didn't want to mess up the game."

He stroked her tits, squeezing a little, and kissed her again. She giggled with a hand wrapped around his cock.

"That was awesome," he said. "And incredibly hot to watch you sucking me like that."

"It was hot for me too, babe. While I went down on you, my RSP was driving me crazy. I even came!"

"You know they said we have to switch partners," Michael said.

Jessica gave a little pout for a moment, shivered in pleasure, then grinned. She stood on tiptoe to nibble Michael's earlobe.

He moaned as she whispered, "I am so fucking horny, I don't even care. I've got my eye on Justin. He looks like he might know a thing or two about giving head to a woman. What about you, lover?"

This was a side of Jessica Michael hadn't seen before, wanton, confident.

"I was thinking maybe Aniyah," he said hesitantly. Would expressing interest in another woman freak her out? After all, she had just said she wanted another guy to eat her out.

She kissed him hard and gave him a quick hug before turning to find her next partner.

"Go for it. Rock her world, babe," she said over her shoulder.

Aniyah and Daniela

"Oh! Oh yeah, oh god!" Daniela cried, groaning at the feel of Aniyah's tongue. Men she'd dated had eaten her out before but this ramped it up a notch. The woman clearly had plenty of experience. Daniela stroked Aniyah's curls, loving the texture as she massaged her scalp.

Aniyah moaned, licking up and down Daniela's pussy, kissing the area around her clit. Her RSP was driving her mad, stimulating her in a way she'd never experienced. Daniela panted harder and harder, getting closer to climax. With the RSP vibrating her ass and pussy and Aniyah working her clit, her whole body stiffened. Her legs spread wider and her toes curled. Her abs clenched. She grabbed Aniyah's head and pulled it tighter against her sex. As Daniela's orgasm rushed toward her, she heard Aniyah cry out as her RSP's stimulation made her cum also.

Daniela screamed in pleasure and heard answering screams, cursing, and shouts around her as her climax faded. After a moment lying boneless on the daybed, she sat up and reached for Aniyah. They kissed, lying together on the narrow cushion. Daniela recoiled a little from tasting herself on this strange woman's mouth but then remembering the pleasure that mouth had brought her, she kissed her harder and hugged her tight.

"That was amazing. Thank you," Daniela said.

"The pleasure was mine," Aniyah said with a wink before kissing her again.

Aniyah and Michael

"Aniyah?" Michael said. He approached her as she stood cleaning her face with one of the wipes provided. "How about I go down on you?

With a smile, she said, "Let's see what kind of skills you got, kid."

Daniela was still lying on the daybed, dazed from her climax, catching her breath. One arm draped off the side of the cushy, black leather furniture, her knuckles grazing the floor.

Michael blushed as Aniyah took his hand and guided him among the other participants, some spent and others still engaged. He felt a thrumming in his cock and balls, again now mostly enclosed by the RSP, which brought him to another strong erection. He moaned a little as she stopped at a low, wide chair and stroked its smooth, button tufted leather.

"Recognize this?" she asked.

"I've seen chairs like this in lawyers' offices and hotels," he said. "Something special about it?"

She grinned.

"Unless I'm very wrong, this is a for-real Barcelona chair, not a copy. Classic design and very expensive. I've always wanted one of these. This work for you?"

"Uh, sure," Michael said.

Aniyah raised an eyebrow and said, "You have eaten out a woman before, right? No judgment."

"Of course!" he said a little defensively.

She patted his shoulder.

"I'll coach you, stud."

She lay back on the chair, purring as the RSP stimulated her clit and ass. She was halfway to cumming again already. Lying down, she draped one leg over the back with her other foot on the floor. She undulated her hips in invitation.

Crooking her finger at Michael, she said in a low voice, "Show me what you got."

Michael dove in, licking and sucking all around Aniyah's pussy like a madman. Aniyah put the heel of her hand on his forehead, pushing him away.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa there," she said. "No need to go in there guns a-blazing, my man. Slow it down. Aren't you even gonna kiss a lady first?"

He moved to bring his face to hers and they kissed. She put her hand at the back of his head to draw him in closer. He stroked her hair and rubbed the nape of her neck with one hand while fondling her breasts with the other. She moaned into his mouth, running her free hand down his chest to his abdomen.

She broke the kiss.

"Now, isn't that more fun?" she asked, searching his eyes.

Panting, he said, "Yeah, you're right. We got all weekend. Why not take our time?"

She laughed.

"We'll make a cunnilingus king outta you yet," she said, returning to their kiss with a sigh.

He moved to kiss her nipples while squeezing them. She squirmed.

"Oh, yeah," she said, "That's good. Keep that up."

He sucked hard on her nipples, feeling them grow erect, as he let his hands roam to stroke her arms, abdomen, and flanks, occasionally returning to share deep kisses with her.

Between moans that grew louder and louder, she said, "Touch my thighs and kiss your way up."

Michael followed her direction. He stroked her firm legs, massaging her calves and thighs as he kissed his way upward between her legs. He let out a groan as his device began squeezing his rod and vibrating in his ass.

Aniyah broke him out of his reverie by saying, "Flat tongue. Long licks up my cunt."

He did as she requested. She squirmed at his attention.

"Oh yesssss," she said. "Just like that. Keep doing that."

While licking her, he noticed her pussy opening and expanding, revealing her inner lips. He'd never noticed that when he'd eaten out Jessica. He took the initiative to start licking deeper inside her, eliciting approving noises from her.

"Higher," she said after a while. "Circle my clit with your tongue."

He made the attempt but she grabbed his head, put her legs over his shoulders, and placed him where she needed him. He finally felt her little bud with his tongue and began doing as she asked.

"Oh fuck yeah," she said. "Just like that."

After some time she began bucking against his face, holding it tightly against her cunt.

"Harder," she said between labored breaths. The RSP vibrated in her butt, making her squirm.

He complied and was rewarded with a flow of her juices and strong vibrations from his RSP as she came, bucking her hips wildly. His own RSP vibrated and rippled around his cock shaft and buzzed his balls while throbbing in his ass. He felt cum rising in his dick.

"Oh fuck fuck fuck fuck." Aniyah said. "Don't stop don't stop don't AAAGH! OHHHH! YES YES YES OH FUCK YES! FUCK! OH! UHHHHH!"

"Aah! Oh FUCK!" Michael shouted into her pussy as his RSP brought him to his own white-hot orgasm.

She let go of his head and flopped back onto the chair, spent and gasping.

Michael moved to kiss her.

"Oh, that was good," she said, rubbing his chest. "All you needed was a little guidance."

Jessica and Ivan

When Jessica noticed Ivan making a beeline for her, she cringed inwardly even though she knew logically they would all have to fuck each other multiple times to complete the game.

"Hi Ivan," she said with a little wave as he got closer. Her mom thought Michael was the stereotypical bad boy. Ivan, judging by appearance, was even more so. His purple Mohawk and aggro tattoos gave her pause. Plus, she had her eye on Justin already.

"Hello Jessica," he said. "Okay I make you cum?"

Her RSP ramped up its vibrations, making her weak in the knees for a moment. She stumbled toward Ivan and grabbed his shoulders. They felt like steel under her fingers. Nice. She smiled and nodded.

"That would be awesome," she said breathlessly. "Where--"

"I have had my eye on one chair since we get here," he said, taking her hand. "You like The Matrix, yes? Let me show you."

They walked past the other four participants in various states of ecstasy, exciting both of them. In the far corner of the room was a large black wingback chair, button-tufted, comfy looking.

"Just like in movie. Please, have seat," he said. "Get comfortable."

She gingerly lowered her butt to the smooth leather as her RSP increased the speed of its vibrations. She moaned involuntarily.

"These," he said, searching for the term, "RSP are amazing technology, yes?" Ivan asked as he knelt between Jessica's spread knees.

"Yeah," she said, adjusting herself to allow Ivan better access to her cunt. Her shoulder blades rested against the back of the chair and her butt was at the front edge of the seat. "It kind of freaks me out, honestly."

"But think. Who would make such things?" he asked. "Pure pleasure, no penalty. Just good feelings. Who does this? And why? I'm glad but confused. This motivation I no get."

He paused.

"Anyway," he said. "We are here to take care of you! No more philosophy! After you suck off boyfriend, yes? Your turn for fun."

Ivan slid his hands up the back of Jessica's calves, squeezing them gently as he kissed her kneecaps one by one, over and over. Moving to her thighs, he kissed and licked constantly, slowly approaching her pussy. His strong hands alternated between massaging her thighs and stroking their length with the utmost gentleness. She felt herself melting.

This guy knows what he's doing, she thought.

She said, "What you're doing is wonderful, Ivan."

He grinned, revealing three gold teeth.

"I do best I can. Ladies take time. Need to get warmed up first."

As he touched, licked, and kissed Jessica's legs, he kept an eye on her pudenda, watching for her pussy lips to part as her arousal increased. After a while, he noticed a blush on her chest. As she squirmed in the chair, her vulva bloomed, revealing her light pink inner lips. The RSP buzzed inside her backside. He continued to torment her, reaching for her breasts, their nipples erect. With one hand, he lightly touched each nipple, one at a time. She groaned.

"Oh, that's nice," she said. "Keep doing that."

"With pleasure," he said, light touching leading to his more aggressively rolling her nubbins between thumb and forefinger. She drew in a long, shuddering breath.

"Oh my god," she said. "Oh yeah."

It took all his self-control not to dive in and bring her off quickly. His RSP was tormenting him, stimulating his cock and balls. A thin stream of pre-cum fell from his erection.

Ivan could see her clit at full arousal but waited for a sign from her. He squeezed her breasts and tweaked her nipples all while licking, kissing, and stroking her legs, getting closer to her pussy.

"Please eat me, Ivan," she whispered.

"I think you never ask," he said with a smile and dived into her.

When his tongue and lips devoured her clit, she screamed, cumming immediately. He held on, hands grabbing her round butt cheeks, holding her in place as he devoured her. Her climax seemed to go on forever, making her scream until she was hoarse.

The device around his dick and balls sped up its vibrations, making him cum. Pulse after pulse of his semen rocketed from his cock, his shouts of pleasure muffled in Jessica's snatch.

"Dude, you're gonna kill me," she said, giggling as she came down from her orgasmic high.

Ivan's answering grin looked as if he'd won the world championship of pussy eating.

"You like?" he asked.

"Oh god yes," she said, shifting in the chair to make room for him. "Come up here. Please?"

Ivan settled in next to her. They kissed hard.

When they came up for air, Jessica said, "How? When? What? That was amazing. I've never cum like that. It was so intense."

"I had good teacher," he said with a shrug.

"Wow, did you ever."

She snuggled up against him, her head on his shoulder.

Ivan held her warm body, happy with the pleasure he'd given her. At the same time, he'd given oral sex twice but hadn't gotten any himself. He extracted himself from cuddling Jessica and stood to seek another partner.

Daniela and Ivan

Daniela felt a warm hand on her shoulder, a hand that then drifted down to massage her back, occasionally dragging its fingernails up, leaving faint red lines on her skin. She was far past caring which of the group it was.

Ivan nibbled the curve of her ear and murmured, "Daniela, I need to cum again. RSP driving me crazy. Will you help?"

Her RSP thrummed in her ass and pussy while teasing her clit. She shifted her hips, enjoying the sensations. She studied Ivan then looked into his pale blue eyes.

"Yes," she said, surprised to find herself salivating at the idea of taking him in her mouth.

They took a low settee, where they kissed. At first it was a chaste kiss, closed lips, but as they touched and stroked each other, learning each others' skin, their kisses grew more passionate. They groaned into each others' mouths as their devices teased them, making Ivan harder and harder and Daniela more desirous of Ivan's very nice cock, now visible without the RSP's wrapping.

She dropped to her knees. Touching his dick, a wave of pleasure ran through her as she felt its warmth, its simultaneous softness and hardness. A large, wet bead waited at the slit of his cock head. She kissed the tip of his glans. As she drew back, a string of thick liquid connected her mouth to his dick. Licking his cock head, she then dove onto it as though she needed it to live. Placing her hands on his thighs, she bobbed her head on him, enjoying the feeling of a dick in her mouth in a way she never had before. She sighed, enjoying his cries of pleasure and the taste of the thick, clear liquid seeping from him as he approached climax. Her device ramped up her stimulation, keeping her at the edge of orgasm. She moaned around his cock, eyes closed in enjoyment.

He placed his hands on her head, thumbs and fingers circling her ears, and gently pulled her off his member.

"What? Am I doing something wrong?" she asked, a look of almost panic on her face.

"God no," he said, smiling. "I just want kiss you again."

She rose up to meet his lips and kissed him hard, their tongues entwined, then she pulled away with one more little kiss.

"Fuck my face," she said, kneeling before him. "Give me your hard cock. Use me to get off."

He stood. She wrapped her lips around him again and looked up at him. She winked. He grabbed her head and thrust into her willing mouth again and again, deeper each time. With each stroke, her RSP increased its stimulation. His balls tightened and he plunged into her, growling fiercely as his cock erupted at the back of her tongue. Simultaneously, she let out a muffled scream as a powerful orgasm hit her hard. He shot load after load into her, panting and moaning until he was sated. He pulled out of her.

12