Furtive Adventure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He dropped to his knees and kissed her hard.

"You okay?" he asked. "Maybe I go too far?"

She laughed, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Oh my god," she said. "That was so much fun. I loved that. That was so fucking amazing."

"Good," he said. "Amazing for me too. Thank you, Daniela."

She hugged him hard and kissed him again.

"Thank you, Ivan."

Justin and Jessica

Jessica marched up to Justin, looked up at the large man and said, "Something tells me you know more about eating pussy than almost anybody else in this place."

Justin laughed.

"Well, that was subtle. I appreciate the compliment but you know the proof of the pudding is in the eating." He winked. "Pun intended."

"That's what I'm waiting for!" she said, pouting a little.

"I would be delighted to taste that sweet pussy of yours," he said, "if it won't cause trouble with your guy."

"No, we're both in this," she said. "I've already sucked him off and he's got his head between Aniyah's legs right now or has brought her off already. Odds are he's still fumbling to find her clitoris, if you ask me."

Justin took a deep breath.

"Eating pussy is definitely my thing," he said. "If you're game, get ready for the ride of your life, little girl."

"I'm game but I'm no girl."

Justin wrapped an arm around her and guided her toward one of the pieces of furniture no one else had used.

"'Girl' is a matter of perspective," Justin said. "I'm guessing you're half my age even though you're technically an adult."

"You're wrong but we can argue about that later because I'm so fucking horny." She paused. "What is this thing?" she said, pointing at the leather shape.

"Most of the pieces in here are just normal furniture, like you'd see in anyone's home. This was made just for sex," he said as he bent her over the triangular form. She knelt with her breasts pressing into the leather. He stretched her arms over her head as she relaxed into the soft surface. "What's it for?" she asked.

"Many things," he said, "but right now it's for eating pussy. That's what you wanted, right?"

With practiced hands, he withdrew soft cuffs from the corners of the surface and bound her hands.

"Hey wait," she moaned, not resisting. "What are you doing?"

He chuckled.

"Making sure you can't escape the pleasure I'm about to inflict on you. And to make doubly sure of that..."

He pushed her knees farther apart, giving himself better access to her cunt, then affixed two velcro straps across the backs of her thighs to prevent her from closing her legs. She moaned, testing her bonds.

"Fuck that's hot," she said.

The RSP continued to vibrate her clit and butt. She was horny enough that she was oozing pussy juice onto the furniture. She shivered in anticipation.

"Damn, you're ready to go aren't you?" Justin asked, seeing her juices.

"Yes, please," she said with a little bit of a whine. "I really need to cum."

As Justin dropped to his knees, Jessica's RSP withdrew from her clitoris. He stroked the backs of Jessica's thighs with the tips of his fingers, eliciting a drawn-out groan. He could smell her arousal. He lapped her cunt with his tongue wide. She tasted wonderful. She wriggled and let out another loud moan. Justin kept lapping at her until he could see her erect clit. He alternated between long licks of her clitoris and fucking her with his pointed tongue.

She tensed when he licked her butthole, then relaxed with a moan.

"Oh god I like that," she said with a trembling voice. "I never thought..."

He circled her anus with his tongue, then pointed it and entered her backside.

She yelped in pleasure.

"Damn," she said, gasping, "I was right about you."

Her breathing became more and more labored as he worked. When she reached a point near climax, he slid two thick fingers into her wet vagina while he sucked her clit. She went off like fireworks, screaming and jerking as he worked on her.

"Oh god oh god oh god. Fuck! Shit! AAAGH!," she yelled.

Justin felt his RSP pulsing around his erect cock, semen climbing within. He wondered how long he could hold out.

As he kept stimulating her she gasped, "No more! I'm a one and done girl. Stop or you'll hurt me!"

Justin chuckled. He knew better. He slowed down with his fingers and tongue but didn't stop.

"Oh fucking god," she said as he continued to tease her. "Really?"

With slow movements of fingers, lips, and tongue, Justin brought her off a second time as his device sped up the vibrations on his cock and balls.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! AAAAAH! YES YES YES!" she shouted and flailed as he worked on her.

He brought her down then attacked one more time.

"Holy fuck, I don't believe this. I'M CUMMING AGAIN!" she yelled. "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK YES!"

She bucked and squirmed against the restraints as he serviced her. After her third orgasm, panting, she groaned, collapsing against the plush leather.

Justin grimaced as he stood on shaky legs.

"God DAMN!" he shouted as his RSP triggered his own intense orgasm, causing rope after rope of cum to streak across Jessica's back and butt. A dab even got caught in her hair.

"That was amazing," she said as he released the straps and cuffs, then lifted her up so she was sitting on the edge of the triangle.

He kissed her and she returned the kiss with enthusiasm, still panting.

He smiled.

"Now you know you're multi-orgasmic," he said. "It just takes the right stimulus."

"Wow, Justin. Thank you!"

They kissed again.

She stood on wobbly legs.

"I probably should track down Michael," she said. "He's got a few things to learn."

Daniela and Justin

Daniela appeared at Justin's side.

"That was so amazing, seeing you make her cum like that," she said. "I'd love to go down on you after watching you two."

"Sweet! I'd like that," he said with a devilish grin, admiring her petite form.

She stroked her fingernails up his triceps, making him shiver in anticipation.

She took his hand and guided him to a far corner of the room where she pushed him back against the wall. Kneeling, she gave a slow lick to his frenulum, then swirled her tongue around the head of his cock. He moaned. She drew back a little to admire his penis, her eyes glittering in the dim light.

"Now this," she said, "is one fine cock. I'm going to enjoy this."

"Oh god yes," he said, stroking the shell of her ear gently, then cried out in surprise when she dove onto his pole all at once. He felt her soft lips sliding up and down his shaft. She chuckled around him, the vibration of her amusement stimulating him. She pumped his pole with her hands as her lips glided up and down his manhood, never breaking eye contact with him. He groaned as she sucked him off and his RSP buzzed in his ass.

She put her palms on his muscular thighs and spread her fingers.

"How do you want it, Justin?"

"I want you to suck me off, Daniela. With no hands."

"I can do that," she said. "This is gonna be so hot."

She licked up and down the length of his cock for a short while, then took his glans in her mouth. She drew slow circles around its rim with her tongue, causing him to moan louder and louder as she took more and more of his length into her mouth.

To her surprise, she eventually found herself plunging onto his cock him faster and faster, enjoying the way his groans and gasps grew in intensity and the way her device was driving her toward another orgasm. He grasped a handful of her hair and began fucking her mouth, setting the tempo.

He was close to cumming. As much as he wanted to spray his seed onto her pretty face, he knew the rules. She was moaning and panting almost as hard as he was, her eyes closed as she enjoyed the ecstasy the RSP was giving her, thrumming her clit, vibrating in her ass, and stimulating her g-spot.

They both came hard, Justin bellowing while muffled screaming came from Daniela, her lips locked around his dick while she swallowed every drop of his voluminous cum. They dropped to the floor, panting.

"Jesus fucking Christ," they both whispered, then laughed together.

Passing Grades

An indefinite period of time passed as the sounds of passion waned, to be replaced by whispered conversations, snoring, and laughter.

"Congratulations on completing your first challenge," Ursi said with a hint of delight in its voice when they had recovered. "After your exertions, I'm sure you'd like to clean up a bit. You're probably hungry and tired as well, so the next three rooms will present no challenges. You'll have a chance to bathe, eat a good meal, and get some rest before we begin again tomorrow."

A sliding panel opened into a luxurious, white-tiled,bathroom with multiple showers and tubs along with a row of sinks outfitted with every possible toiletry. An island in the middle of the room held piles of fresh towels and washcloths. At the far end was a wood-floored lounge with several couches and chairs, along with a counter off to the side stocked with various beverages and a few light snacks.

One by one, the group rose and drifted on wobbly legs into the bathroom. Justin and Daniela were last to enter, arms around each other, grinning.

12