Furtive Adventure Ch. 04

Story Info
Sex positions become more complicated and satisfying.
4k words
4.78
2.8k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 02/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a 5-part series.

While chapter 1 introduced the characters and set the scene with only a little sex, chapter 2 is where the sexual content begins in earnest. If you want to know more about the situation, feel free to go back and read chapter 1 for background.

Thanks!

Multiple Partners

"Now we have a new room to for you to explore," Ursi said. "It'll make the next challenge easier."

"How so?" Daniela asked.

"The furniture in the oral challenge room isn't really set up for what you're going to be doing and the sleeping area is really just for sleeping. I promise it will be fun!"

"What exactly is the challenge, Ursi?"

"Wait a bit and you'll find out," it said.

Two wide wooden doors opened, revealing a sizable yellow room with four beds and an assortment of sofas and chairs. The lights were dim and the sheets were red satin. Chilled water bottles were scattered around the room along with tissues and sanitary wipes.

"Ooh, this is nice," Jessica said, stroking the material. "I've always wanted to fuck on satin sheets. I bet they feel awesome."

"Well, now you get to enjoy them!" Ursi said.

Everyone's RSPs had been teasing them with mild stimulation front and back, plus another dose of the pleasure-enhancing drug cocktail. The men were all fully erect, their rods wrapped in the blue sheaths of their devices. They slowly rippled around their men's shafts. The women were getting similar treatment, all of them squirming with anticipation.

"What challenge?" Ivan asked, eager to get started.

"Three-way sex with partners of your choosing," it said. "I have four positions chosen for you. The first is called double cowgirl."

"What's that?" Daniela asked.

A projector came to life, displaying on the wall a video of three people enthusiastically engaged in the position they were going to attempt. Sounds of pleasure filled their ears.

"This requires two women and one man," Ursi said, stating the obvious. "The man lies on his back while one woman rides his cock and the other kneels or squats over his mouth so he can give her oral attention. The women face each other so they can stimulate each other in any way they see fit. The task is completed when all three reach orgasm.

"Who would like to try this one?"

Michael raised his hand.

"I'm up for it," he said. "It's always been a fantasy of mine."

Jessica raised an eyebrow.

"Is that right?" she said. "I never knew about that but your cock certainly looks interested."

He blushed.

"I never found a good time to talk about it with you," he said. "And I didn't think including other people in our sex life was a good idea or even possible. Plus, I didn't want you to think you weren't enough for me. Some things need to stay fantasies. But here we are, you know?"

"Yeah, you're right," she said. "Out there in the real world, this kind of thing would be complicated to arrange, plus the drama that could happen."

With a little smirk she added, "I would gladly volunteer to sit on your face in order to move the game along."

"You're making a noble sacrifice," Michael said with a gleam in his eye. "I accept."

"Why thank you, Dear Sir," she said, trying not to laugh.

"Excellent!" Ursi said. "Do we have any takers for penetrative activity?"

Daniela said, "I'm up for it if you two are willing. I mean, I haven't had a real cock inside me in way too long and that video is really hot. I'd like to give it a try."

Jessica and Michael together gave her a hug, which set her skin tingling.

"Of course!" they said in unison.

"This is gonna be awesome," Michael said.

"Begin anytime you're ready," Ursi said. "As before, there is no time limit, so go as slowly as you like.

"Can we watch?" Aniyah asked.

"I encourage it; it's all part of the group bonding this game is intended to inspire."

The video projector shut off as the three participants climbed up on the nearest bed, ready to provide the others a show. Michael lay on the shimmering red satin while Daniela straddled his cock, now unsheathed from his device. A long strand of pussy juice fell from between Daniela's legs as she positioned herself. Wrapping her small hand around his shaft, she took in a sharp breath and looked down.

"Oh, that looks nice," she said.

Looking up at Jessica, she asked, "You're okay with this?"

Jessica winked at her.

"Oh, it definitely is nice," she said. "And I think we're all past the point of jealousy now, so go for it. It'll be fun to see you ride my man."

Daniela rubbed his cock head along her slit. She moaned.

"Oh yeah," she said as she positioned him at her entrance. As she lowered herself down onto his cock, her RSP stimulated her anus and clit. "This is so, so nice and it's been so long," she said with a gasp. "Thank you both."

"Thank us after you cum," Jessica said, kneeling beside Daniela and kissing her full on the lips.

"Oooh god," Daniela said, panting as she paused in her descent. "I feel so full and it's not even halfway in."

"Try pulling out a little and then taking more of him a little at a time in that hot pussy," Jessica said, kissing her again. Daniela returned the kiss as Jessica placed her hands on the other woman's cheeks.

When Jessica pulled away from their kiss, she looked into Daniela's eyes and said, "We don't get points for speed, you know? Take your time."

"Oh FUCK this is good," Daniela said, lowering herself until Michael was balls-deep inside her cunt. She began to rock back and forth on him, moaning.

Placing a hand on Michael's pecs, Jessica kissed him hard.

"Looks like our friend is in a good place. My turn to enjoy you," she said.

Straddling Michael's face, she lowered herself to give him access to her dripping pussy.

"Let's see what you learned yesterday, lover," she said, then gasped as he gave a slow lick along the length of her slit. This was new. And so much better than the oral he'd given her before. He continued this motion until he felt her pressing herself against his mouth with more insistence. He licked the hood of her clit, eliciting a little moan, her breathing getting more and more labored as he continued and her butt tingled from her device's vibration.

Through the haze of her pleasure, Jessica watched Daniela, hands planted on Michael's tight abdomen for stability as she fucked herself on his pole. Her face and chest were flushed and she was gasping and groaning from being filled so completely. Jessica reached for Daniela, kissing her and feeling the kiss returned with vigor. They fondled each other's tits as they approached climax. Jessica pinched Daniela's hard nipples, sending her over the edge as Daniela's RSP tormented her with pleasure. She screamed as she came, shoving herself hard down on Michael. He felt her tight walls rhythmically clamping down on his cock and he came, gushing pulse after pulse of cum inside her cunt. He thrusted upward into her as he cried out incoherently.

At the sight of those two erupting, Jessica tingled all over. She ground herself against Michael's probing tongue, which teased her perineum and circled her rosebud. Her device thrummed inside her, increasing her enjoyment.

At he teased her butthole, she cried out, "Oh fucking god that feels good!"

Returning to her clit, Michael teased it with his tongue and then circled it with his lips while sucking on it, making her scream and babble as she came.

"OH FUCK SHIT DAMMIT MICHAEL!" she cried as her climax crashed over her. "Aaaggh! Oh, oh, oh, oh, OHHHHHHH, FUUUUUCK!"

She fell sideways, boneless, utterly satisfied.

Daniela felt Michael's cock, spent for now, shrinking and exiting her. She dipped a finger in her pussy, gathering their mingled fluids and tasting them, moaning. She fell forward onto him, her mouth at his ear.

"Thank you thank you thank you," she whispered. "It's been so, so long."

He hugged her tight and kissed her.

"You were incredible," he whispered back to her, giving her a squeeze.

She chuckled in the back of her throat while kissing his neck.

After Michael, Daniela, and Jessica had a chance to catch their breath and rehydrate from their exertion, Ursi spoke.

"Well done and thank you. Now you can rest while we continue this level's challenge on the next bed."

"What do you have in mind?" Aniyah asked.

"Have you heard of the Eiffel Tower position?" Ursi asked.

Several of the group rolled their eyes.

"What's that?" Daniela asked, eyes wide.

"Really?" Justin said. "It's practically the stereotype of a threesome."

"But what is it?" Daniela asked again.

"This position requires two men and one woman," Ursi said, "The woman gets on all fours while one man penetrates her mouth and the other takes her vaginally. Here, let me show you."

The projector came to life again, running a clip of two men enjoying fucking an obviously enthusiastic woman. The men high-fived at the end of the video.

Ursi continued, "The terminology derives from the idea that the men high-five one another at completion as you just witnessed. This is meant to call to mind the shape of the Eiffel Tower in Paris. As with the oral challenge, swallowing is required to complete this task."

"That sounds fun," Jessica said.

"Really?" asked Michael. "You wouldn't think you were just being used?"

"That's what sounds fun about it," she said. "You know how I like it when you take control in bed, babe."

He smiled, thinking about their experimentation with light bondage and rough sex.

"Fair enough," he said. "It'll take me a while to recover from that last session. Who do you want to take you like that?"

"Justin definitely," she said.

Justin rubbed his hands together in anticipation.

"I'm game," he said, smiling.

Addressing the whole group Jessica said, "Anyone else interested? My pussy is wet just thinking about it. And I definitely need a dick filling me right now."

Ivan raised his hand.

"Sounds good," he said.

"We have volunteers," Ursi said. "As before, take whatever time you need. Don't rush on my account."

"I am fucking ready to go," Jessica said, dropping to all fours on the next bed. Her RSP teased her relentlessly, stimulating her g-spot, clit, and butt. She was panting with desire before Justin and Ivan even touched her.

"Pussy or mouth?" Justin asked Jessica.

"I want your dick in my pussy," she said, her voice quavering a little.

"Sounds great to me," Justin said. "I've wanted to fuck you since I first saw you.."

"Can't wait," Ivan said. "Your mouth on my cock. Very nice."

Jessica squirmed, hearing the men talk about her as an object to be fucked. Her RSP ramped up its stimulation, making her moan.

Ivan knelt before her and grabbed a handful of her hair as Justin stroked her soaking cunt with the head of his dick. She gasped at the sensations overwhelming her. Ivan placed his cock head at her lips. Without thinking, she took his glans in her mouth and licked the slit at the tip of his cock. Eyes closed, she tasted his pre-cum and groaned at its inviting, musky flavor.

Ivan and Justin plunged into her mouth and pussy at the same time, filling her at both ends. She loved the sensation. The two men fell into sync as they penetrated her again and again. She was used to fullness in her pussy but struggled as Ivan plunged farther and farther into her mouth. She felt his cock enter her throat, which caused her to moan louder.

Justin plunged into her faster and faster, his fingers gripping her hips so hard that they left purple marks. The sound of their flesh slapping together filled the room. His device thrummed his butt and vibrated his balls, pushing him closer and closer to cumming.

She was in heaven, fucked at both ends, hearing the increasing sounds of gratification from the men taking her. At the same time, her RSP was torturing her with pleasure, vibrating against her clitoris and expanding and vibrating in her butt. The sensations overwhelmed her and she came hard, her cunt grabbing Justin's cock while she emitted muffled screams around Ivan's dick. White light filled her vision as she came.

Justin's orgasm was next.

"Oh, holy FUCK!" he cried as he pumped load after load of his seed into Jessica's cunt while his RSP thrummed in his butt and squeezed the base of his cock shaft.

"Damn, shit UUUUNGH!" Ivan yelled, his dick pumping rope after rope of semen down her throat as he held her head against his crotch.

The two men grinned as they gave each other a high-five.

Jessica loved every minute of it.

They fell apart on the satin surface, spent.

"God that was fun," Jessica whispered to herself.

"Well done," Ursi said. "While you recover, we can begin the next act in this section of the challenge, which is cowgirl sixty-nine. For this, we need two women and one man."

"I think I know this," said Ivan. "I say yes to this."

"Okay, but what is it?" Daniela asked.

"It's a little complicated but I understand it can be quite fun," said Ursi. "Let me show you a video as I explain."

On cue, a video projected on the wall showing a man and two women engaged in their next position. The threesome looked and sounded like they were having terrific fun.

"First, the man lies on his back. Then one woman will mount him so her vagina is available to his mouth and his penis is in reach of her mouth. Standard sixty-nine, I know, but then the second woman sits on top of the man's penis facing the couple doing sixty-nine. She leans back with her arms behind her so she can move up and down on the man's penis. The first woman is pleasured orally by the man as she gives oral to both the man and other woman."

"Oh, I do want to ride that cock," Aniyah said, licking her lips.

"And I've never done sixty-nine," Daniela said, blushing.

"Really?" Jessica said. "It's great; you'll love it."

Ivan's RSP pumped an extra dose of the erection drug into his system while stimulating his cock. He gasped as it rose to attention so soon after just having fucked Jessica.

"Looks like the man's ready to go," Jessica said with a smile, lying on her side, spent.

On the third bed, Ivan flopped onto his back and waved Daniela over to join him. She crawled up to him and awkwardly threw one leg over his head, almost hitting his nose with her kneecap. She then backed up a little so her pussy was within reach of Ivan's mouth. She licked up and down the length of his tool, making him groan and his cock twitch. She was fascinated by the clear, thick drop that fell from the slit of his glans onto his stomach. Without thinking what she was doing, she licked the drop into her mouth. She found its taste earthy and fresh and she wanted more, so she took the head of his penis in her mouth and sucked in earnest while running her tongue around the spongy mushroom shape.

"Nice of you to get him lubed up for me," Aliyah said as she scooted closer to Ivan's crotch. Daniela lifted her mouth from the treat she was enjoying so much. She grabbed the penis she'd been so engrossed in and pointed it toward Aliyas' cunt, rubbing it up and down the wet slit until Aliyah's pussy lips parted and the head slipped in smoothly. Aliyah and Ivan moaned together as she rode down the length of his member, sighing when he was balls-deep inside her. She moved back and forth slowly, enjoying the feeling of fullness and the slight buzzing in her rear from the RSP. Ivan began to work in earnest on Daniela then, causing her to stiffen all over in surprise and then relax as his tongue lapped at her pussy. She put her mouth to Aliyah's clitoris, licking circles around it while occasionally giving it a soft little stab with her tongue, which caused Aliyah to cry out. Daniela cradled Ivan's balls and licked his shaft while Aliyah fucked herself on his cock. Warm tingling spread through Daniela's sex as Ivan licked and sucked her and her device thrummed in her rear. She gasped at the feeling of approaching orgasm. Aliyah sped up her strokes and Ivan sucked hard at Daniela's clit, triggering one of the most powerful orgasms she'd ever had.

"OH SHIT FUCK YES!" she cried, spasming atop Ivan.

The sight of Daniela cumming set off Aliyah, who plunged herself down onto the cock she was riding, her pussy clamped around Ivan's pole.

Ivan felt Daniela cumming atop him, then Aliyah's pussy pulsing around his dick. She screamed as she came. He felt like his cock was being milked of sperm. He couldn't hold out any longer and found himself bucking up against Aliyah as he came, shouting incoherently and holding Daniela tight against him.

"Holy fuck," he said when he caught his breath.

Daniela rolled off of him, spent, and Aliyah scooted backward on the sheets, releasing Ivan's shrinking dick. She collapsed, panting from exertion.

"Wow," Daniela said, "That was amazing."

"If you don't mind my saying so, that was really hot," Ursi said with some relish. "You just have one task left to go. This one's called total alignment and it requires two men and one woman."

"How does it work?" Jessica asked.

"Well, first the woman lies on her back with her head hanging off the edge of the bed. One man penetrates her mouth while the other lifts her legs over his shoulders and penetrates her vagina."

Again, the projector came to life and showed them a video of three people engaged in the act. A collective moan came from the participants as they watched.

"Looks fun, doesn't it?" Ursi asked.

Aniyah raised her hands.

"I know I just had a turn but that looks really hot," she said. I'd like to try it."

"That works for me," Justin said. "In fact I'd like to be in on this one, too."

Looking at the two other women still sprawled on the sheets of their beds, he asked, "Daniela, Jessica? Any objection to Aniyah going next?"

Daniela shook her head, smiling.

"I'm still worn out from Ivan's tongue work," she said. "Go for it, girl."

"And I just had an amazing time getting stuffed at both ends," Jessica said. "Your turn if you want it."

"Which of you gentlemen will be doing the honors?" Aniyah asked as she climbed on the bed

"Done for while," Ivan said. "You have fun."

"Aniyah," Justin said, "Who would you prefer to service you at which end?"

She laughed and slapped the sheets.

"What a gentlemanly way to put such an animalistic request," she said, then she looked Justin in the eyes and said, "I want you to fuck my face, Justin. And Michael, you do feel fine in my pussy so I'm looking forward to lying back and just being fucked as a change from doing the fucking myself."

"Then it's decided," Ursi said. "You may begin any time you like."

Aniyah scooted to the edge of the bed and draped her head over the edge as Justin and Michael arranged themselves, Justin standing near her head and Michael lifting her ankles to his shoulders while he aimed his cock at her cunt.

The two men entered her, sliding in slowly, the three of them shuddering and taking in sharp breaths at the intense sensations.

Justin realized his tool was completely buried in Aniyah's mouth. He could feel his cock head in her throat. Damn, but this woman is amazing, he thought.

Pulling back to give her a chance to breath, he asked her, "You okay, Aniyah?"

"Mm-hm", she responded, reaching to grab his ass and pull him back into her mouth.

He stroked again and again, fucking her throat and enjoying her mounting sounds of enjoyment.

Michael, kneeling, slid in and out of her gently until she wriggled her hips and thrust against him, inviting him to go faster. He took her cue, fucking her as hard as he could. He was rewarded by her groans and squeaks, muffled by Justin's cock. His device again stimulated his ass and vibrated his balls while Justin's RSP was doing the same.

God I love this, she thought.

Justin and Michael studied each other across Aniyah's body. They grinned as they pummeled the willing woman.

12