Furtive Adventure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kid ain't so bad, Justin thought. More to him than I thought.

A day ago, this guy justifiably gave me a punch in the gut, Michael thought, Now we're both fucking this amazing woman together.

After several more minutes of vigorous thrusting, Aniyah's RSP vibrated in her ass and stimulated her clit even more intensely. She rushed toward orgasm, crying out around Justin's dick as she tipped over the edge. She yelled out her pleasure incoherently, screaming, squirming, and panting, her hands gripping the sheets.

Seeing and feeling Aniyah's climax, both men thrust into her hard and filled her with their cum.

"OH JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!," Michael yelled as he rammed his full length into her cunt and squirted jet after jet of sticky jism in her tight pussy.

At the same time, Justin let loose his sperm into Aniyah's throat.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!" He yelled as he came, his seed shooting into her stomach.

They withdrew and arranged themselves on either side of her as she panted.

"That okay for you?" Justin asked.

She kissed them both, Justin first, then Michael.

"Yeah," she said. "That was amazing. I never thought I'd like that but you two were great. Thank you."

"Holy fuck, thank you!" Michael said. "That was incredible."

"Absolutely," said Justin.

"Well done, everyone! Please take your time rehydrating and recovering your strength," Ursi said. "As always, there is no rush."

Another door slid open at the far end of the room after everyone was rested, recovered, and ready to continue.

"I'd now like to invite you to the final test," Ursi said.

"Ursi, I have a question," Justin said.

"Yes, Justin?" it said. "What would you like to know?"

"Those videos you showed us before," he said, "They didn't look like professional porn but they also didn't feel like clips people shot themselves. Where did you get them?"

Ursi paused.

"I think you know the answer already but you want confirmation."

"Probably," he said with a frown.

"You know from your agreements that I am permitted to record anything that happens here, yes?"

"So those videos were of previous participants," Justin said. "You're right; I guessed as much. And we've been recorded as well."

"True. But the agreements also stipulate that only those who accept my terms will be allowed to view your activities. Also, no copies exist outside of my very secure network and no participant is allowed to take copies with them; that's one reason I asked you to leave your electronics from in the reception room.

"You may rest easy knowing that I will not release your videos to the Internet or any other means of distribution. Only people who are willing to take part in these same activities will ever see any of your performances. Your privacy is paramount."

"And we should believe you for what reason?"

"Because I have honored every part of your contracts so far," it said.

"I guess I'll have to live with that."

"To be blunt, Justin, you knew what you were getting into from the start. Unlike others in the group, you actually read the agreement and yet here you are."

He smiled.

"Point to Ursi. What's in the next room?"

"I thought you'd never ask," it said. "Please enter to find out what I have to offer."

12