Futa Across the Street Pt. 01

Story Info
When the neighbors futa daughter comes home...
1.7k words
4.59
17.3k
38
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 03/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovefutas
lovefutas
49 Followers

It was going to be a hot summers day. I was in the kitchen having a morning cup of coffee when I heard the sound of car doors being closed. I looked across the street and my neighbors were loading their luggage in the car and leaving. Wondered where they were off to?

I went about my morning routine. Boring as ever. Sat down for a bite of lunch. While I was eating I looked up and saw the neighbors daughter out mowing the front lawn. Our houses sat across the road from each other. We were out in the country but not far from town.

It was a hot day. I watched for a bit and wondered if she was getting hot at her chore. She had on a pair of ankle top boots, a pair of shorts that came down mid thigh, and a loose t-shirt. I wondered what... no don't go there.

I decided to grab a couple cups of lemonade to help quench some thirst. Walked down the drive, across the street, and as I was approaching she stopped the mower and walked over to the fence. And I handed her the lemonade. She downed a couple of big gulps and said, "oh, Mister Jones I really needed this." I said, "call me Charlie, Monique."

Growing up she had played with our kids but went away to University and she hadn't been home in ages, even though she graduated with honors. My kids had struck out on their own as well.

"With it being so hot out I thought you might need a little drink," I told her.

"You can't imagine," laughingly Monique said. "I forgot how much work this was. I'm just about done here. Why don't you go get a pitcher of that lemonade and bring it over. I could use with some more. It tastes great. I'll get cleaned up out of these sweaty work clothes."

So, I walked back across the street to get the lemonade. I couldn't believe how much Monique had grown up. She was fit without being muscular. Had a great figure. And such a captivating...no don't go there.

I saw her put the mower away and made more lemonade. I got myself a bit cleaned up, grabbed the pitcher of lemonade and headed back across the street. I knocked on the front door. No answer. But it was unlocked and slightly open, so I let myself in, shut the door, and went to the kitchen and put the lemonade on the counter.

"Oh, that lemonade looks great. I'm still thirsty," I heard behind me. I turned around and Monique was dressed in nothing but a huge towel draped around her body. She walked over and got two glasses, poured the lemonade, and said, "let's go sit down." She put the glasses on the kitchen table. I sat across from her.

As we sipped on the lemonade, we caught up on each others lives. It turned out Monique was doing very well for herself. She had started a nutrition and supplement business after graduating and it had grown so fast she had four locations and did worldwide shipping. That's why she hadn't been home in ages, as she was just to busy. But now she had enough staff and could take time off. Monique decided to come home and, as a gift, send her parents on a week long holiday to an island.

I told her about my two girls and how they had moved away and settled down. She then said, "sorry to hear about your wife's vehicle accident and passing, how long has it been?"

"It's been nearly six years", I replied.

Monique reached across the table and put her hand on mine. "You must be lonely in that house of yours." I told her, "i'm used to that."

Monique then said she needed some more lemonade. She took her hand off mine to get up. As she did so, the towel opened up very slightly and I got a glimpse of her futa cock.. no don't go there. She gave me a sideways glance as she got up. Did she see me peeking? She had a slight smile on her face.

My wife was a futa and when you have daughters they are not always futas. I was excited to see Monique was one.

She came back to the table and reached over me to put my glass back on the table. I could feel her big tits against my back. She walked around to her seat and once again the towel opened ever so slightly. and another peek for me.

My brain was racing. Was she coming on to me. What should I do. Should I leave. I just sat there trying not to think about this sexual kitten in front of me. But I couldn't. My cock started to get excited. What am I doing...no don't go there.

Monique said, "let's go get comfortable on the couch." So we got up and went and sat down there. More small talk but with her right next to me, she smelled so good. My brain was thinking of the great figure behind the towel. I was starting to get more and more excited. My cock was getting harder. I couldn't stop it.

All of a sudden, Monique reached over and put her hand on my bulging pants. I looked at her. She said, "it looks like someone is getting excited." I stammered a reply, "I can go if you want." She leaned over and gave me a kiss, slid her tongue in my mouth and from there I was gone. I was her toy. I missed being taken by a futa. I so wanted that pleasure again. I didn't care that I was nearly 50 and she was about half my age.

Monique got up, grabbed my hand, and we went down the hall to her bedroom. She let me go first and came up behind me. Kisses on the back of the neck. Reaching down to slide my pants off. Grabbing my shirt and lifting it over my head. I could sense her towel coming off and now her big tits were against my back. Her futa cock had grown and was against my ass cheeks. She twisted me around and slid her tongue into my mouth again. Our cocks rubbing against each other.

I couldn't do anything but let her do to me what she wanted. Monique sensed that. She pushed my head down to the tip of her cock and my mouth automatically opened. I missed this. I licked her shaft. It was about ten inches. My cock is but six inches.

Then I started to suck the tip of her futa cock. It tasted great. I let it slide further and further into my mouth. Finally hitting the back of my throat. Monique slid out of my mouth and told me to go lie on the bed with my head hanging over the edge.

I got settled and Monique brought her cock to my lips. Again, I licked down her shaft. But this time I got to her balls. Licking and sucking at them. One in my mouth, then two in my mouth, they were sweet to the taste.

Monique was leaning over me with her hands on the bed letting my tongue enjoy itself. She pulled her ass back and moved her cock head to my mouth. I opened and let her cock slide into my mouth. Now she took control.

Inching her cock in and out of my mouth getting deeper and deeper each time. I could feel her at the back of my throat ready to break through. Her cock was so wet with my saliva. She edged her cock to the back of my throat. A little push and she was past the back of my throat. Now she started going deeper and deeper. In and out.

I was looking up this futa cock sliding in and out of my mouth and enjoying every second. I could see her big tits swaying. I reached up to grab them. Monique moaned as I kneaded her nipples. Damn she tasted good.

I could feel my rock hard cock about to explode. It had not been touched but was aching to burst. More futa cock pumping down my throat and I could not last any longer. I exploded cum up to my face and chin. All over my chest and stomach. My cock never felt so hard. Finally, I ran out of cum.

Monique edged her cock out of my mouth. She rubbed her cock over the cum on my face and chin. Then moved her cock back into my mouth telling me to cleanup my cum. She repeated this making me eat my cum off her cock. Until I was cleaned up.

"Charlie, looks like you've been a bit pent up with no sex for a while," she grinned.

A bit embarrassed I told her, "it had been some time."

She walked over to her dresser, opened a drawer, and brought out two bottles of pills. I sat up, she walked back and handed me the two bottles. She told me to go home, take one pill from each bottle. Then in the morning take another pill from each bottle.

I quizzically looked at her. She laughed, "Now you know why my supplement business is so great. When in university I took chemistry and found a solution to the age old problem of not being able to control ones own ability of when to cum. I have products for men, women, and futas."

She continued, "You take these pills as i've instructed and you can last until you want to cum or are directed to cum. The sex is longer and more intense. My business is booming."

"Come back tomorrow after lunch, i've got some errands to run in the morning and i'll prove to you how well those pills work," she finished.

She tossed me a towel to wipe down with. I got dressed, as did Monique. I took the pills. We walked to the front door. Monique said, "the lemonade was great Charlie. If you'd like to share more, lunch time tomorrow," with a big smile on her face.

As I walked back to my house my head was spinning. I so wanted a full futa experience. I wanted her futa cock back down my throat. I wanted her to fuck my ass. I looked down at the pill bottles and hoped they worked as she said. I wanted an all night session with her.

To be continued...

lovefutas
lovefutas
49 Followers