Futa Across the Street Pt. 02

Story Info
The next day.
3.3k words
4.8
8.2k
29
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 03/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovefutas
lovefutas
49 Followers

I walked across the street to my house. My mind was spinning. It was so out of character. I mean a near 50 year old and a 25 year old. I couldn't really process it. But I know I wanted more.

I went inside and put the two pill bottles on the table and sat down. I stared at them. What were they? Did they really work as Monique said? She said business was booming. Oh, what the hell. I got a glass of water and took the pills. Walked over by the window and stared across the street. It didn't help. My longing to get back with Monique was constant on my mind. Not much I could do about it now.

Got something to eat. Went upstairs to the bedroom and got ready for bed. Staring at the ceiling visualizing Monique all over my body. I started to get hard and decided to save it for tomorrow. So put some music on to take my mind off of things. It really didn't work much but I eventually fell asleep.

Woke up the next morning. Got some breakfast. Took the two pills as instructed. Went and took a shower. I made sure every part of me was cleaned including my rear. I wanted no accidents. Just doing this under the hot water started my arousal. No, I wanted to save myself. So change the water temperature to cool.

Finished getting cleaned up and dressed. I decided to put on a pair of shorts with no underwear. A short sleeve polo shirt. Something easy to slip off and get down to fun. Stepped into some sandals and I went downstairs and looked out the window. Monique had left, her car was gone. Well, she did say she had some errands to run.

I made some more lemonade and put it in the refrigerator. I checked the window again. Still no car. So, I decided to pick the place up and do some cleaning. Well, really to give me something to do to pass the time. My place wasn't messy or dirty. Living alone, I kept the place decent. But there's always a bit of tidying up to do to make the place really looking good.

After doing the entire house, I grabbed a bite to eat. Finished that. Went and brushed my teeth. Used some mouthwash. After all, I wanted a fresh mouth for Monique.

It was now about 1 pm. Went and looked out the window again and her car was back. I was excited. Is now the time to go over? Do I call first? I went and looked in the mirror, combed my hair, and decided to walk over. I was nervous like this was a first date.

I got the the front door and knocked. I realized I had forgotten the lemonade. I heard a, "come in." So I opened the door and took two steps and saw a black haired woman sitting on the couch. I damn near tripped over a suitcase by the door. My heart sank. Oh, no. Where's Monique. We had plans. This can't be happening to me.

The black haired woman stood up, turned around and said "hi, my name in Lannie."

I froze. This was the most gorgeous women I had ever seen. She was stunning. She was wearing a simple white blouse with a white bra on underneath. A simple black skirt down to her knees. Black nylon hose and simple black shoes with a one inch heel. She was dressed like a business woman or school teacher. But carried it off like no business woman or school teacher ever could. Her black hair only highlighted her sexy green eyes. She was the total package of stunning.

"Hi, my name is Charlie," I finally said. "I live across the street and Monique had invited me over."

"Yeah, Monique told me her neighbor was coming over. I didn't expect such a nice looking man."

Again, I didn't know what to say. So I just smiled. And stared at this beauty before me.

"Why don't you come sit down."

I walked over to the couch and Lannie and I sat down together. Sitting next to her almost made me want to get up and pace the room. She was just to good looking. She smelled so nice. I didn't know if I could sit very long without getting jumpy or horny or both.

Then Monique came down the hall with her phone in hand. "I see you've met Lannie. Sorry for being in the back but there's problems at work with shipping delays. The stores are running low and we have to get inventory levels back to normal."

"No problem," I said. "I'm sure you can handle the situation." While I was replying, I noticed Lannie giving Monique a slight head nod out of the corner of my eye. What was that about?

"Well this is going to take some time to sort out unfortunately. It's another nice day outside," Monique said. "Why don't you and Lannie go get some lemonade. I'll be tied up for a bit."

Before I could respond Lannie grabbed my arm and stood up. "Lemonade it is then," I replied. So, we went out the door and across the street to my house.

I invited Lannie to sit down. Went to the kitchen and poured two glass of lemonade. Brought them over to the coffee table and sat them down.

I couldn't help but wonder about this gorgeous woman before me. It was hard not to stare. Lannie broke the ice, "Well it is nice to meet you Charlie. Monique had mentioned you to me. You have a very clean place here. That's always nice to see and says a lot about the owner."

"Thanks, I try my best. So how do you know Monique?" I asked.

"I am general manager of one of her stores," Lannie replied. "I know about the production and shipping problems Monique is trying to solve. It's going to take some time this afternoon. So, we have time to kill."

My heart started pounding. How do you kill time with Miss Gorgeous sitting next to you? I didn't know what to talk about. Lannie seemed so soft and sensual. If I looked into her green eyes, I would melt. It was hard not to notice how great her body was even under such conservative looking clothes.

"Monique told me her business was booming. I suppose this issue is a result of that," I replied. If I looked up, her green eyes would mesmerize me. If I looked a bit down, her big tits would make me want to sink my face into them. If I looked down at her skirt my curiosity would get the better of me. I didn't know where to look. I was in trouble everywhere.

"Monique has a way of solving these issue. I've seen it before." Lannie went on, "That's why she's the boss. She knows people and how to get them to do what she wants."

My mind flashed back to yesterday and how she got me to do what she wanted. I started to get aroused. I forgot where I was and who I was next to in that instant. The next thing I knew was a hand reaching down my shorts.

"Seems like someone was expecting a little fun today with no underwear on." Lannie said with a grin. Her hand on my cock rubbing up and down a little with her palm.

"I err," could barely get the words out and Lannie turned over and placed her lips on mine. A big wet kiss. What was happening here. In an instant I went full turned on.

One hand on my cock inside my shorts. The other behind my head as we were in a lip lock. Her tits were pressing against my chest. My hands reached up to grab her tits. She turned over more and sat on my lap. Burying her tongue into me. This was turning into pure lust. I could feel a futa cock growing underneath the skirt. My dream was coming true. Just not with whom I expected.

Lannie put both hands under my armpits and lifted me up. She was but an inch shorter than me but was well built. She then used both and hands and each grabbed an ass cheek. "I like a man who stays in shape with a tight ass. Let's take this where we can spread out."

I turned and headed for the bedroom. She again slid one hand down inside my shorts. We got into the bedroom. My shorts were pulled off. I kicked off my sandals. My polo shirt was lifted over my head and tossed aside. I was pushed back onto the bed. I sat there as Lannie slowly took her outfit off. Letting me soak it all in. First the white blouse. Which exposed her bra on those big tits. She then unhooked the bra and took it off. Her tits didn't sag. The were naturally taut. I wanted to jump up and suck on them.

Next came her skirt. She unzipped it in the back and slowly let it down her lovely shapely legs. And there was the futa cock peering out of her lace undies. She took her shoes off and then her nylon hose off. One leg at a time. Showing how firm and fit those legs were. Finally, the lace underwear was dropped down her legs exposing the gorgeous 10 inch or so futa cock. The whole show had me hard as a rock. I hoped those pills worked because I don't want this to end anytime soon.

She bent down, picked up her outfit, and folded it. Then put the outfit on a chair and the shoes underneath. You could tell she liked nice things and took care of them. She then walked over to me. When she got to the side of the bed, she bent over and kissed me again. Leaning into me, she pushed me back onto the bed. Our two naked bodies on top of each other. Her lips against mine. Her tits against my chest. Her futa cock on top of mine.

I reached for her tits and massaged them. Lannie moaned. I took one hand and slid it between our bodies and grabbed both cocks and stroked them lightly. We both moaned. She rolled over so I was on top. I kissed my way down her body. Kissed each tit while I massaged them. Lannies head was back and rolling from side to side.

I slid myself off the bed and kissed further down until I got to her cock head. I looked up and gave the head a lick. Lannie looked at me, "Oh, that feels so good. Don't stop." I wasn't about to.

I licked down the shaft, down to her balls and licked each one. Then licked back up to the tip of her cock where my lips parted and I let her cock head enter my mouth. Her legs wrapped around me. "Don't stop, don't stop," she moaned out.

I continued slowly sucking on her cock head. I barely let it into my mouth. My tongue swirling around the head. Lannie was moaning louder and louder. She was up on her elbows and would look down at me as I worked her cock. She took her hands and put them on the side of my head and just rubbed my face. My continued sucking of her cock head had her hips swaying side to side.

She got up and said, "I want more. I want that entire mouth. Get on your back." I did as I was told. I moved to were my head was on the end of the bed and opened my mouth. Lannie slid the tip into my mouth for me to swirl my tongue around. Her hands moved to my face cheeks again holding my head in place.

She eased her futa cock in my mouth slowly. Letting my tongue work her head and shaft. She worked the cock in and out but not going to the back of my throat. As she pulled her cock out, she said "don't cum until I tell you to. Understood."

"Yes Lannie," I replied. "Fuck my throat and cum inside me. Give it to me."

With that she began to start fucking my mouth. Inch by inch she kept sliding in. I made sure to wet every inch as it got inside my mouth. She found the back of my throat. And teased it. Waggling her futa cock up and down the back. Then she wanted more and pushed it down my throat. I didn't gag. She started to take longer and longer strokes into my throat. Her arms moved to the bed to hold herself up. My arms moved to hold hers. Her pace picked up as she fucked my throat. "God it feels good in there. So tight around my cock," She moaned.

I could feel her cock getting harder and wider. She pulled it out and I stuck my tongue out to lick around her cock head and suck down some pre-cum. It tasted sweet unsurprisingly. Back into my throat and the pace quickens again. This time I could feel the bulging futa cock about to explode. A few more pumps and out came a torrent of cum. Straight down my throat but it was to much and to fast. Her cum came back up past her cock and out of my mouth. She continued to slowly fuck my throat until the last of her cum was leaking out.

She eased her cock out and I licked up her cum off her cock head. "Such a good man. Such a good job," Lannie said. I was so satisfied sucking her cock. "Monique told me you were a great cock sucker," Lannie continued.

What did she say? Did I hear that right?

Lannie grinned. She knew she surprised me. She continued, "Monique called me last night and said she had someone I should get to know. Someone who would give me what I need. Someone near my age. And to get here in the morning. So I took an early flight out." She went on, "in the car she told me about last night and you two. She also said she didn't cum. So, she never consummated the deal. Which meant you weren't hers. And I could see for myself. Now that we've consummated the deal, you are mine to use and play with."

I wasn't sure if I should be mad or not. I just knew I wanted more from the goddess before me. She could use and play with me all she wanted.

"Oh, Lannie i'm yours to use," I pleaded. "You are the most gorgeous sexy woman alive. Please fuck me now. I want it all."

"Good, because i'm not done with you yet." Lannie went on, "I can see the pills worked and you haven't cum yet as instructed. Now i'm going to take that ass of yours."

I rolled into the middle of the bed. Lannie slid over next to me. We passionately kissed, groping each others body. I wanted her to continue rubbing my body as I rubbed hers.

I put her cock into my hand and stroked the shaft. It wasn't limp but responded quickly and got hard again. She moaned through our kisses as I stroked her cock.

She pulled her face away and said, "lube?" I pointed to the nightstand. She opened the drawer and got the bottle of lube out.

"Turn over onto all fours," Lannie commanded. I did as told. She put some lube on her fingers and rubbed around my hole. Then slid two fingers in lubing the entrance. She poured a little onto her hand and rubbed it all around her cock. She put the bottle back on top of the nightstand. Her hand rubbed both as checks to lube them.

Then I could feel her futa cock sliding up and down inside my ass cheeks. Teasing me with what was about to come. She put her cock head onto my star and started to ease it in. I was so tight. It had been years since a futa cock has fucked my ass.

Lannie worked it just inside. "This is going to be fun. You have such a tight ass."

I moaned, "thank you. It's all yours. Fuck my ass. Cum inside me again!"

She grabbed my waist and proceeded to slowly fuck me. Inch by inch kept going in. A slow rhythm in and out of my ass. I was in heaven and buried my head into the bed. I started to push back against her cock. I wanted it all inside me.

"I see you want it all don't you," Lannie exclaimed. "Well, get ready to take it all and get fucked hard."

It was music to my ears. I wanted her to do exactly that.

She increased the pace and got to slamming her cock all the way in. I could feel her balls sway as she did this. As they swayed into mine when she went deep.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard." I moaned.

Lannie went even faster. Pump after pump. Deep as she could. I could feel her futa cock getting harder and firmer as she plowed my ass. Finally, she unloaded again. Warm cum being shot inside me. It felt wonderful. She pumped a few more times to shoot the remaining cum into my ass.

"That felt so great," I said. "I loved you in my ass."

She eased her cock out and brought the tip to my mouth for me to clean off.

She slapped one ass cheek and said, "I think I could get used to fucking that tight ass of yours."

"It's all yours anytime you want it," I replied.

She rolled me over onto my back. "We're not done yet. You've been such a good boy and haven't cum yet. Now it's your turn. I want you to fuck my pussy." As she said that she grabbed my cock and held it up so she could lower he pussy onto my cock. It was so wet. My cock slid right in. She started to ride my cock. I grabbed her tits and rubbed her erect nipples. "That feels so good, keep doing that," she purred.

I closed my eyes as I was in wonderland. Her pussy riding my cock. Her nipples in my hands. And her hard again futa cock bouncing on my stomach. I just took it all in.

She started riding faster and faster. Her cock was getting harder and harder. "I want you to cum now," Lannie commanded. She fucked my cock harder and harder. "I'm going to cum, i'm going to cum," I cried out. And with that shot my load inside her pussy. Upon feeling the warmth of my cum inside her, she shot another load out of her cock into my face. We both were spent.

She eased her pussy off my cock. I took my fingers and licked up her cum off my face. We just looked at each other and grinned ear to ear. "That was fabulous," she said. "It was beyond that," I replied.

Lannie rolled over next to me in a spoon position and whispered in my ear, " I could spend the night here if you like or I can go back across the street."

"Don't leave," I pleaded. "Spend the night. Spend all the nights you want."

Lannie snuggled even closer, "I was hoping you'd say that."

"Make sure you take your pills," she went on. As I sensed a big grin.

Should I continue with a part three...

lovefutas
lovefutas
49 Followers