Futa and The Cuck's Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God, Andrew," Isabella cooed, pressing her body on his, and he could feel her breasts press against him. "You're so tight like this, I don't want to let you go."

"But--"

"Hush, baby," she replied, licking his cheek, and she thrust again; the muscles in his abdomen coming apart. "Don't ruin the moment, come here."

Her hands grabbed him by the hips, her nails clinging into him. He groaned and put his face into the mattress of the bed, biting some of the cum-soaked blankets as she throttled him with her massive pole, spearing away his man-hood with each thrust! More pain he felt as warm blood trickled down his thigh, and he opened his mouth: he bellowed.

"You're hurting him," Emma warned. "Don't hurt him too much."

"He was in the army, yeah," Isabella groaned with a violent thrust, pushing his pelvis into the bed, and his hard cocked slapped against the frame. "He can handle it."

She adjusted her body, and leaned against him, massaging his inner workings of his body with the massive, superior, futa cock. The bed creaked as her leg swung over, pressing near him, and she continued to hump him like a bitch in heat, but now, as he panted, gritting his teeth as everything he once loved was coming undone, everything he knew was being unraveled, so too, his identity, as a man. Her hands touched his thighs, and she hoisted him up, and pulled his legs near to her, and while he stared out the window of the bedroom, he noticed the reflection of her monstrous sized dick pushing in and out, and her cum was already leaking from his anus, and his cock flapping up and down as his body was nothing more than her precious cock warmer. The warm cum was filling him, slowly, passionately, as Isabella had her way with him, but he cried, and even now, the tears streamed down his cheek, but he couldn't do anything, not like this, as his body ached, breaking inside with the massive bulge protruding from his belly.

"Fuck, Andrew," she bit his ear. "I don't want to let you go."

She threw him on the bed, and the bed shook under the force. His instinct was to crawl, and get up immediately, but a large pain prohibited the muscles from complying with his wishes, reminding him again: Isabella required not his consent. She grabbed his ankle, and still in shock, he put his hands up to defend himself by pushing her away, but as he got closer to her, looking into her eyes, there was a monstrous lust behind them, and she grabbed his wrists swiftly, and pulled him close to her in a haste. He shuddered as he was pushed again on his back, and she giggled as she pulled on his ankles, barely moveable, and pulled his buttocks over the edge of it.

"Open up, cuckie," she sneered, inching her cock to his swollen ass again.

"Nuu-"

"Hush," and without a moment's notice, she thrust herself in again, lifting his legs over her shoulders. Her hair framed his face as she went down on him, pushing further and further, deeper, and deeper. She panted when his anus tried to push her cock out of him, but to no avail, she was too powerful for him, and more warm cum filled his belly. Feeling the cock stretch him again, and with her pressing further down on him, the muscles in his thighs were coming undone, but the nerve endings of an orgasm pulsed through his body, and his feet curled, but his calves shook repeatedly. "You're mine, Andrew."

He panted, the orgasm suspending his critical thinking, unable to comprehend what was happening to him as he stared into her eyes. The chestnut-colored hair framed his own vision so that he could only see her, gently thrusting inside him. The pleasure of what use to be pain swelled inside his being, his soul, as her tongue licked her lips hungrily, and she pressed them against his, and that tongue danced inside his mouth, and he never broke eye contact.

"Abigail," she broke the kiss.

"Abi--"

"You're going to make a beautiful woman, you know that, don't you?"

"I'm A--Andrew," he said. "I'm not a woman."

"Oh, Andrew," she moaned, a gentle push again, and more warm cum painting the inner walls of his belly. "Do men get fucked in the ass? Last I checked, real men don't do that."

"But I--"

"Hush, Abigail," she kissed him again. "I'll turn you into a beautiful woman, and then I'll breed you. Do you want that?"

"But I--"

"Do you want me to make you a parent? A mother, a loving mother is what you'll be," she cooed into his ear. "But first, I need to make you into a woman. What's your name?"

"Andr--" she slapped him.

"What is your name?" she asked.

"And--" she slapped him.

"What is your fucking name?" she asked, removing herself from him, and turned him over, and swiftly impaled him with her she-spear.

"Abigail!" he screamed as her cock proceeded to rearrange his internal organs.

"Good girl," she huffed, and a load of her cum filled his body, warm, burning inside him, and the pain of a ripped membrane filled him, causing him to faint. "Oh, fuck," she panted, removing here now flaccid cock out of him, and walked towards Emma, smiling, she stuck her tongue out before plopping herself on a chair. A grin, she shot at the woman she loved, "Done," she panted. "I gave him my all, I give it all. And he was great, I'd fuck him again...right now. Give me five minutes."

12