Futa 'Bout the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Venessa could answer, the rep plants her lips back onto Venessa's, silencing her as she reaches under her shirt and feels up her breasts. She was quite attracted to the size of Venessa's breasts, massaging them in her hands. The woman named Sarah lifts Venessa's top up and drops her head between her bosom, motor boating between her tits.

"M-my we're quite eager, aren't we?" Venessa asks, blushing as she's still taken aback by the rep's actions. She takes her hands and wraps them around Sarah, slowly creeping them down her back until she grabs a hold of her ass cheeks from under her skirt.

After her motor boating, Sarah undoes Venessa's pants and drops them to the ground, revealing her big cock underneath. "Oooooh, so you're THAT kind of mother." Sarah grins as she rubs her knee against Venessa's crotch, making her cock much harder. She brings her lips into Venessa's neck, sucking on her skin and making the mother wince. Venessa grabs onto Sarah's ass tighter as her suckling continues, moaning between her lips as she takes enjoyment out of the neck-biting.

Sarah stops and gets to her knees, rubbing the cock with her hands as her head moves to the side. Her tongue flicks up and down the base of the cock while her hands rub across the shaft, making Venessa shut her eyes and attempt to claw into the door.

The tongue of the sales rep slithers up and down the shaft, while her fingers rub around the head. Venessa's hand grabs onto Sarah's hair, gripping it. With Venessa nice and wet, Sarah's mouth opens wide and her head leans forward onto her futa cock.

"Oooooh, fuck..." Was all Venessa could say as Sarah bobbed her head back and forth on her cock. The sales rep's hand still wraps around the base, gripping it and tugging it while her mouth was still doing the work.

Sarah's tongue was sliding around Venessa's penis, savoring the salty flavor. Venessa lifts up her own shirt and plays with her breasts, tweaking the nipples as she breathes through her teeth. The feeling from her tongue was sensational, just as good as Roger's methods.

After a while, Sarah stands from her knees and grabs Venessa in for a sloppy kiss. Then she throws her onto a seat built into the stall, and slides her skit off to reveal a dripping wet pussy.

"Yeah, this is what you want, right?" She asks with a wicked smile, rubbing her clit. "You want to fuck this little pussy?"

Venessa, shocked by the rep's horny behavior, nods in acknowledgment The rep squats over Venessa's cock and sits down on it, her head shrinking into her shoulders as she feels Venessa's push inside her.

"Oooough, so fucking huge..." Sarah grunts as Venessa's dick slid into her pussy. She bounces on Venessa's lap, feeling her balls hit her in the clit as she came down on it. Venessa only grabs the rep's blouse and rips it open to reveal her bra-covered breasts, and cups them in her own hands. Sarah licks her fingers and rubs them along her clit, moaning with her lips closed as the anticipation builds.

Venessa's hands reach down to Sarah's ass cheeks, gripping them in her hands as the sales rep bounced down onto her cock. She freezes mid-bounce as she rubs her clit at a faster speed, and then cries out as she cums on the brunette's cock.

As Sarah stands up, her pussy dripping from her climax, Venessa grabs hold of her dick and rapidly strokes it, looking to cum herself. The sales rep gets back down on her knees in front of Venessa, tongue sticking out.

"C'mon, you know you want to cum all over me. It's why I'm here, isn't it?" She asks in a taunting tone. Venessa moves her hand faster on her shaft, teeth gritted as she feels the moment of buildup arrive.

Her teeth clench up as she groans, and her cock releases jizz onto Sarah's face, the woman smiling as her face was being covered in jizz.

After Venessa releases her jizz on Sarah, the sales rep licks her lips and asks, "Have I been of enough assistance, ma'am?"

"Hoo! More than I expected." She sighs blissfully. "That'll be worth the price I'm paying for their outfits..." *** "You know they're banging in there, right?"

"Yes, Rayven. But god, I don't know why it takes so long!" Joanne was pacing the floor as she and Rayven wait for their mother to come back from negotiations, fully aware of what scenario is going on inside the changing rooms.

"I think you're just jealous because mom's getting action and you're not." Rayven notes.

"I am so not! I just wanna pay for these dresses is all..." Joanne huffs at Rayven, denying his thoughts.

As they waited, a male sales rep approached them, and as they took notice of him, their jaws dropped. They were amazed at how young and attractive he was, and how perfectly white his teeth were through his smile. "Hi, can I help you girls with anything?"

As he asks the question, the two siblings exchange greedy looks with one another before walking up to either side of the salesman. "as a matter of fact," Joanne says as she drags her finger down his tie, "you could help us satisfy a sudden craving we have..."

While the salesman stands confused, the teens place their lips onto his neck, causing a shocked moan to come from his lips. As they press their kisses onto him, Rayven takes his hands and undoes the salesman's shirt, opening it up to reveal a bare, shaved chest. Joanne's hand slides down his chest, feeling the smoothness of it, as well as how toned his abs were. While Rayven turns the salesman's head, leaning in to kiss his lips, Joanne moves in front of the rep and kisses every inch of his chest downwards. Once she reaches his pants, she undoes them, and drops them to the ground to reveal his massive cock.

Joanne sticks her tongue only an inch out of her mouth and licks at the precum seeping out of the salesman's penis. Rayven's tongue digs into his mouth, exchanging saliva with the salesman. Joanne smacks her lips together as she places her tongue back in her mouth, swallowing the precum. She inserts the head into her mouth, licking it like the head of a lollipop as she hears muffled moans coming from the salesman's mouth as he and Rayven continue to tongue. While she suckles on the nub, her hand strokes across the salesman's penis, creating friction to get him completely hard.

"He's all ready for you, Rayven." Joanne smiles wickedly as her hand is still rubbing the salesman. Rayven turns his head away from the rep as he giggles happily. Lifting the skirt of his dress up, he pushes the salesman back onto a seat and stands over him with his back turned, and Joanne holds the cock as Rayven sits down on it, moaning with a hint of pain in his voice.

"Ah, fuck, that's a tight ass..." the salesman says. "I've never had sissy on me before."

The siblings laugh as Rayven licks his lips as he bounces on the cock. He places his hands on his own penis, massaging the head with his thumb. He breathes out his mouth as he feels his ass slap into the salesman's lap, making the sissy even harder.

Joanne kisses the salesman's lips before moving her head down his chest, again kissing downwards towards his cock. As Rayven pops up and down on the shaft, Joanne licks the base of the salesman, slobbering all over it.

Rayven stands up and turns around to face the sales rep, then sits back down, his ass already lubed from the precum. Still stroking his own cock, Rayven gyrates his hips, thrusting back and forth on the cock. Joanne rubs the base between her fingers, and the salesman finally grunts out a warning. "I'm gonna cum!"

The sissy brother strokes his cock faster, and as the salesman ejaculates, filling Rayven's ass with his cum, Rayven jizzes onto the salesman's chest. Once both are finished with their climax, the siblings lick the cum off the salesman, and Joanne kisses the man as Rayven cuddles up with him.

"Well, well," they hear Venessa's voice as she and the female sales rep come from the changing rooms, "looks like my babies kept you busy. At least you had fun, hm?" The male sales rep nods, his expression glowing with bliss. "C'mon now, kids, time to ring these up."

Joanne and Rayven nod as they go to change out of their dresses. Venessa grabs the ass of the saleswoman as they head for the register, and the salesman just sits there, recuperating.

##

"Well, it's been fun, hasn't it, dear?"

"You said it, babe." Roger and Venessa stare happily at one another, sighing as they sit naked on the couch together. "But tomorrow our babies are going off to college."

"I know...it seems like only yesterday we were teaching them the birds and the bees, fucking their little asses the way a parent could..." Venessa sighs, the feeling of nostalgia getting to her.

"Well, don't worry. In a few months they'll be back in time for the holidays." Roger says as he puts his arm around his wife, snuggling up together. "Isn't that right kids?"

Joanne and Rayven nod up to their parents, their mouths too full of their cocks to talk. Joanne was sucking on the tip of her mother's penis, while Rayven was to focused slurping up the sweat dripping onto his father's balls. Joanne looks over at her brother, taking her mouth off her mother's cock to scold him. "Ray, come on! We've been over this, if you're going to suck dad's balls at least do something with your hands."

"You're just mad I've got him harder than you." He shoots back, grinning.

"Relax, kids, this isn't a race." Roger moans as Rayven moves his mouth down on his cock, his tongue twisting around the shaft. "Just slow it down..." Rayven nods to his dad as he bobs his head up and down, the tongue sliding around the bottom of the shaft.

Joanne plays with her clit while her tongue flickers against the head of her mom's cock, moaning happily as she borders climax. She looks occasionally over to her brother and father, actually happy at the fact they're bonding for once. Her mom pets her hair, letting her know she's enjoying her hard work. Joanne giggles, and swallows the cock to the base. While gagging and choking around Venessa's penis, she manages to work it like a pro, Venessa moaning with delight as she massages her breast in her hand.

Rayven, out of jealousy, stands to his feet and sits on his father's lap, taking him by surprise as he squats down on his cock. Resting his hand's on Roger's shoulders, he bounces up and down on the cock, giggling and moaning as he stares into his father's eyes. Rayven's average-sized cock smacks against his dad's pelvic region with each bounce, leaving a splatter of precum on him. Roger moans as he runs his fingertips down his son's smooth chest, following his feminine physique to his ass cheeks, which he gropes happily. Rayven moans at the notion, which makes him shoot a bit of precum onto his dad. The sissy sighs before he kisses his father's lips.

Joanne, not wanting to be topped, sits on Venessa's lap in a reverse cowgirl position, her ass shaking as she bounces on her cock. Venessa breathes in heavily as she feels her daughter's pussy rub against herself, creating heavy friction on the cock. Venessa bites down on her lower lip, staring at her daughter's ass as she shook it with each push against her dick. She wraps her arms around Joanne's breasts and leans her back, caressing her neck with her lips. Joanne hums a seductive tone to let her mother know she's enjoying it.

Rayven and Roger continue their own fucking, staring still into one another's eyes as Rayven's hips gyrate on his father's cock. Roger rubs his son's little cock for him, making the sissy smile as he moans. Rayven taps his head against his dad's, rubbing their noses together before they kiss. The trap runs his hands down Roger's chest, massaging the groin area, which makes his dad shiver. The sissy giggles, rubbing around his own dad's shaft.

Venessa stands up and lifts Joanne with her, holding her legs up in the air with a grip around her thighs. In response Joanne wraps her arms around her mother's neck, helping her sit up straight while her mother slams her down onto her cock. Joanne pants heavily as her mother helps her work her shaft, memories of the first time Venessa fucked her rushing back to her mind. She drools out her mouth, the saliva dripping onto her breast once more.

Roger gets Rayven off of himself, and has him sit on the couch. The sissy does so, and Roger pops his cock back into his son's asshole. Rayven's hands are being put to use by him as he bites down on a finger as he moans from his dad's cock working his prostate, and a finger on the other hand twirls his hair around itself. Rayven wraps his legs around Roger and pulls himself up, kissing his father while he pounds into his sissy ass.

After hearing Joanne cry from orgasm, Venessa nibbles at her daughter's neck and gently places her back on the floor. "Roger, honey," Venessa says as she strokes Joanne's juices into her cock, "could you be a dear and trade with me?"

Roger nods as he lets his cock slide out of Rayven's ass. He walks over to Joanne, who's fallen to her knees due to the earth-shattering orgasm her mother gave her. He rubs his cock in her face, to which she responds by licking it slowly for a minute, then deepthroating the whole thing.

Venessa approaches Rayven, who's still sitting in the same position, rubbing his genitals to keep himself erect. Venessa takes her cock and pushes it into Rayven's ass, which causes the sissy to whimper. Despite having taken her cock before, his asshole was still a struggle to get into. Venessa grabs a hold of Rayven's hips and thrusts forward into him, making the sissy son squeal with delight.

Joanne turns around on her father, leaning against the armrest of the family couch. She spreads her pussy open, letting her father know what to do. Roger immediately understands and places his cock inside her, getting an audible gasp from his daughter. "Oh, god, daddy!" She grunts through gritted teeth. It had, surprisingly, been the first time she ever took an actual male's cock, and she wasn't disappointing in it. Roger grabs Joanne's arms and pulls them from behind as he fucks her vaginal insides, his cock massaging against her walls.

Venessa has Rayven lay down on the couch, and she lays behind him, placing her cock back into his boy-pussy. Venessa grabs her son's tiny chest as she thrusts into his ass, a smacking sound created between their bare skin. Rayven turns his head to kiss his mother's lips, her hips still pushing into him.

Roger lifts up one of Joanne's legs, allowing him to fuck her pussy a little better. She grabs a hold of his shoulder for balance, feeling his shaft push inside her, massaging her vagina from inside, making her want to cum again.

After a few more minutes of fucking their children, Venessa pops her cock out of her son's ass, and the sensations he feels makes him jerk his sissy cock off, and he cums on his stomach. Venessa pets him and says, "Okay you two, get on the floor. We're going to give you a special little treat."

Joanne and Rayven do as they're told as Venessa and Roger stroke their cocks in front of their faces. The children stick their tongues out, waiting for the moment of climax. Sure enough, Venessa and Roger hit their peaks, and cum flings out their cocks and onto the faces of their children.

The children sigh happily, Rayven licking their cum off his sister's face. Joanne hugs her sissy brother, letting the moment settle in as things cool down. Roger hugs Venessa from behind, and kisses her cheek. "We have such a wonderful family." he says.

"Indeed we do." Venessa sighs. "And they're all grown up..."

##

Joanne and Rayven were home for the college break, and were both ecstatic to hear their mother tell them that their older brother was coming home from West Africa for the holidays as well. The twins waited up all night for him, with Joanne managing to be the one to last after Rayven jizzed himself to sleep watching some gay porn.

Joanne sits by the window currently, her brother and parents asleep. It had been so long since she had seen her older brother, who went away to do volunteer work when she was only ten. How she had grown, she thought, and how surprised he would be to see her.

Then at five in the morning, she gasps as she hears a taxi door slam, and sees a bundled up hunk of a man walking towards her house. She knew right away it was her brother, home at last. She rushes to the door before he can open it, standing there and staring at him as if her lover had returned from war. Her brother, Tony, stood there in surprise, wondering if he had been gone for so long that someone new had owned the house he grew up in.

"I must have the wrong place." He says, taking it all in.

"I'm your sister, you dork!" Joanne giggles, pointing to herself. "Joanne? Ring a bell?"

Tony's jaw drops at the revelation. He knew his sister would grow up by the time he came back, but he didn't expect her to look as attractive as she was. She was like a completely different person to him. He hugs her, happy to see her after so long. "Where's everyone else?" He asks.

"Mom and dad are asleep," Joanne explains to him, "and Ray's over there on the couch." She points over to her sissy twin brother, which catches Tony off guard.

"Wow, I...could have sworn I had a brother and not two sisters..."

"A lot's happened since you left. C'mon." Joanne grabs Tony by the arm and drags him off into the kitchen, where some warm coffee is brewing up. "I stayed up all night just to welcome you home. I even started drinking coffee just to keep from falling asleep."

"That's nice to know." Tony says happily, sitting down at the counter as Joanne pours them each a cup of joe. She brings the mugs to her brother, and they sip down on them. "So, what happened to Ray? That's not the brother I used to teach how to throw a curve ball..."

"He kinda just grew up like that." Joanne shrugs after a sip, hopping onto the counter next to where Tony sat. "I couldn't tell you when, but I just know for him high school was a rough time."

"It usually is for everyone." Tony chuckles. "Anyway, I got you something from Africa." He hands Joanne a small box that was already gift-wrapped, topped with a sticky bow. Joanne looks at the box in admiration, thankful for the gift. Then she looks over at Tony mischievously, and removes the sticky bow off the box and onto her brother's crotch. Tony gasps, then looks at Joanne with a confused smile. "What are you doing?"

"You're my Christmas present this year." She says in a seductively cute manner.

It was at this moment Tony could feel his boner pushing against his boxers, making him aware of the situation. His sister had the hots for him. And he could tell by watching how she squished her legs together, pulling down on her baseball tee and playing with it as it masks her crotch. Tony smiles at her, and leans into her. Joanne does the same, biting on her lip as they lean into one another.

And then they kiss.

Tony places his hands under Joanne's shirt, running his fingers around her stomach, rubbing his thumbs into her sides. His sister moans as she wraps her arms around his neck, her tongue making out with his. He slides his fingers down to her hips, where he thumbs over her clit, stimulating her. Joanne's hands make their way down to Tony's pants, where she slides her fingers as deeply as she can to reach his ass. She rubs her hands as much as she can against the firmness of his buttox, her fingernails lightly scraping his skin. She begins to moan as Tony's thumb presses into her clit, sending a feeling of arousal all through her system.

Pulling her lips away, Joanne lifts her legs up and falls back, allowing her to remove her panties. She brings herself back into Tony's lips, and they make out for a little while longer before Tony decides to dive into his sister's pussy. He presses his lips into her's kissing them the same way he just did his sister. Joanne runs her hand through Tony's hair as he tongues her lips, flicking against them, feeling the blood rush to them. His sister whimpers, her fingernails digging into his skull as it pulls on his hair.