Futa 'Bout the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moaning sister lifts her shirt up to show off her breasts, rubbing her nipples between her fingers as her brother's tongue laps faster against the lips. Her teeth dig into the skin below her lips, leaving an impression as she holds back her orgasm for her brother. Tony suctions his lips over Joanne's vagina, and pops them off, making the girl yelp out. He repeats this several times, making Joanne come close to climax. She hums through her lips as she feels herself cum as her brother's lips press against her crotch, his tongue going to town on her clit. within a minute she's panting heavily, then sighs of relief as Tony still has his face in her crotch.

"Tony," she whispers with a heave of breathe, not wanting to wake up the sissy brother, "I want your fingers in me."

Tony nods and stands up, leaning his mouth into her exposed breasts while he sticks two fingers inside his sister's vagina. Joanne whimpers while she pets her brother's head, rubbing her free nipple while the sensations in her pussy catch up to her. When Tony hits a sweet spot inside her, her legs grip around his arm, locking it in place while his fingers remain inside her. She grabs her brother by the head and picks it up to face him as their mouths press against one another again.

Deciding to be brave, Tony sticks another finger inside his sister's vagina, causing her to gasp through their kisses. She wraps her arms around his neck, forcing him into more kisses, their tongues making out on the inside. Tony moves his fingers at a fast pace, creating a slurping sound as they move in and out. Joanne moans through the muffled lips of herself and Tony, feeling another orgasm created by the fingers.

"Sis, I want to fuck you so bad..." Tony says with heavy breathe.

"Go right ahead..." She says, herself a bit tired from the orgasms, as she spread her pussy lips wide. "Your little sister's been prepping for this day."

Tony grins from ear to ear as he hears his sister's permission and watches as she gives him a full view of her pussy. Undoing his pants, he lowers them halfway down his legs, his cock bouncing out of his underwear and taking Joanne by surprise. She figured her brother was well hung, but not like this.

"Oh my god, it's almost as big as mom!" She shouts in a whispered manner.

"You've fucked mom?" Tony exclaims as quietly as possible, keeping his surprise in check.

"Mhm. And given you didn't ask about her having a dick, I'm guessing you have too." She grins wickedly as her hands tug on the pink nub of his cock. Wrapping her legs around his hips, she guides him towards her, his cock in line with her vagina. He goes inside, making Joanne moan. "Oh god, that feels good..."

"It better." Tony chuckles as he puts his hands at her hips and thrusts forward into her. "I know mom's got a big cock but I'd be pissed if she stretched you to the point you can't feel this." He gives one hard thrust into his sister's vagina, catching her off guard. Her body tells him everything as Joanne buckles her legs and tightens their grip on him, her teeth gritted as her eyes close.

"Fuck, Tony, do it harder!" She commands. And he does so, thrusting himself hard enough that the slaps into her groin could be heard upstairs. The two siblings stare into one another's eyes as Joanne wraps an arm around Tony's neck, huffing their heavy breathe into one another's faces, their bodies sweating from the effort they were putting into this. It was especially warming for Tony, who came in from the cold not too long ago.

Minutes into their fuck session, they're brought back down to earth when they hear a loud gasp coming from the kitchen door frame. They glance over to see Venessa in a see-through purple robe with matching bra and panties, her hands over her mouth as her eyes begin to water up. "Tony!" She gasps as she runs over to her son.

"Mom, hey! I can ex-" He's interrupted by his mom wrapping her arms around him and hugging him tightly, catching him by surprise as his cock slurps out of Joanne's vagina. His sister moans as it escapes and she rubs her clit, watching Venessa welcome her son back.

"My little baby's come home for the holidays!" she says happily, hiding her face in his shoulder. "I've missed you so much..." Her hands begin to lower down his back, clasping an ass cheek in her hand. "Especially missed this. Mmm, my my...you've been working out over in Africa."

"Yeah, well, I do a lot of work." Tony says, taken by surprise over the whole ordeal.

"Bet you've been fucking a lot of those African natives, too." Venessa giggles as she massages his ass between her fingers. She presses her lips into his neck, savoring the taste of his skin. "I've missed you so much, Tony, and I can tell you've missed this, too." She grins as she pushes the thong she wore out of the way, showing off her massive cock to a stunned Tony.

"It...it got bigger!" He remarks, his jaw dropped in astonishment.

"It sure did," she says as she strokes it in front of him, her eyes focused on Joanne as she rubs her own clit, noticing her daughter also eyes the cock, "and it's hungry for your ass. So how about you spin around for mamma while your sister gets your cock?"

Tony nods and does as he's told, putting his cock back in Joanne's pussy, making the sister moan. He pumps his hips into her crotch, the smacking of skin on skin making their genitals ache with lust. Tony focuses his attention on Joanne's expressions as he frees his mind, expecting Venessa's cock anytime now.

Though he expects it, he still growls as his mother pushes his cock into his asshole, shoving it halfway before it becomes a struggle. "Aw, poor baby, no girly cocks to stuff you in Africa?" Venessa asks, forcing it inside him. "Such a shame...now your ass needs to be re-trained." She giggles as she works her way in by backing in and out of his tight ass. Tony moans as he squeezes his anus around his mom's cock, holding his sister's hips tightly as he continues to plow his rod into his sister's pussy. He bites his lower lips as he watches his sister bite down on her knuckles, a sign that he was doing just right for her.

Venessa takes off Tony's jacket, then lifts his shirt up over his head, giving Joanne a pleasant view of his well-toned abs. The mother coos as she rubs her hands over her son's chest, feeling the bumps provided running against her fingertips. "My, Tony, you've been working out in Africa, haven't you?" Venessa asks seductively, moaning in delight over his physique. She plants her lips onto his neck, pecking at it delicately while her cock pushed into his ass. Joanne pants as her legs wrap around her brother's waist, pulling him in closer and making his cock push deeper inside her.

"Tony, make me cum..." Joanne says before sucking her lips in, her eyes glazed with passion. Tony nods and slaps his hips into her at a harder pace, his ass sliding back onto his mother's cock.

"Isn't that sweet?" Venessa chuckles, her hands massaging Tony's chest. "Your little sister wants you to get her off, Tony." She plants another kiss to Tony's neckline before leaning into his ear. "How about you do that, and mamma gives you both a special treat?"

Tony's eyes open wide, knowing very well what his mother was referring to. He nods, and places both thumbs on Joanne's clitoris. The thumbs rub around the clit as his cock pounds as hard as it can into Joanne's pussy. She grunts and groans, the sensation of the thumb massage getting the best of her. She grabs one of Tony's arms as her glazed eyes stare into his, while her free arm rubs the area over her clit, begging in so many ways to finally ejaculate. Tony himself was close to his own release, feeling Venessa's cock fit tightly inside his asshole.

"I'm gonna cummmm!" Tony warns as he pulls his cock out of his sister, his hand rubbing the shaft. He and Joanne squeal with excitement as their genitals finally climax, Tony shooting a wad of jizz onto his sister's shirt and stomach, while Joanne gushes out a seemingly endless stream of girl cum all over her brother's body. In a matter of seconds, they finish, panting heavily from all the excitement they had built up for that one moment.

"Good work, kids!" Venessa says happily. She pulls her cock out of Tony's ass, hearing him groan as it pulls out with a plop. She holds her cock in her hand while her free one plays with her nipple. "Now for your treat. Just put your tongues on this baby and you'll get what's coming to you." Joanne hops off the counter and onto her knees, Tony joining her as well. They peck at the cock before licking upwards on Venessa's head, making her moan as she massages her areolas in her hand. "Mmmm, that's it, my babies, lick mamma's cock...get it nice and good..."

Her already hard shaft was starting to swell up from the kids' perspective, but they licked as best they could to satisfy their mother. Joanne even went the extra step of massaging her mother's balls, which Venessa reacts to with a pleased chill in her system. Venessa suddenly feels her cock tighten, knowing she's ready to peak. "This is it, kids, mamma's gonna unload her gift!"

Tony and Joanne don't have time to react to the bad joke, as she rubs her big rod fast, her jizz immediately shooting out onto the face of the young adults. Their tongues stick out as they attempt to catch the wet jizz in their mouths, a good portion getting caught on their cheeks. When Venessa finishes cumming, she sighs happily, collapsing to her knees with the kids. "Merry Christmas, kiddies..."

"Merry Christmas, mom." Tony and Joanne say simultaneously as they hug their mother, the splooge on their faces rubbing onto her robe.

After a few seconds of peace, they hear a whining effeminate voice come from the living room door. "Oh, come on!" They all turn to see an upset Rayven pouting, his arms crossed. "Tony gets home and you all have a threesome? And you didn't ask if I wanted to join?!"

"Sorry, sweetie." Venessa shrugs as she hugs the other two children in her arms. "We didn't want to wake you up."

With a disgusted sigh, Rayven marches upstairs. "I'm going to see if dad wants to fuck!" The rest of the family just takes in the moment to rest from the action, listening a few seconds later to the noises coming from the room above them, Rayven and Roger obviously sharing their own yuletide joy.