Futa Breakfast

Story Info
A submissive slut serves his futa master.
1.8k words
4.75
7.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mrbone2
Mrbone2
5 Followers

The early morning sunlight pours through the window curtains and dances on the floor as I move about the kitchen. I can hear the birds chirping and I feel the cool breeze blow through the room as it tickles my skin causing goosebumps to form. The smell of toasting bread and freshly brewed coffee fills the air. Dressed only in a cotton pair of panties and a kitchen apron, I begin to slice up strawberries and bananas in preparation for breakfast. While cutting, my ears perk up as I hear the sound of the bathroom sink being turned on.

"Shoot she's up already." I say out loud.

I hurry over to the French press and begin to pour the hot coffee into a mug. The steam hits my face bathing it in its warm embrace. I hear the bedroom door open and sounds of footsteps coming towards the kitchen. I quickly place the mug of fresh coffee down at the head of the table and take my place beneath it.

I watch as your feet come into view. You stop and I can hear you stretch upwards, your toes curling as you let out a cute yawn. I eagerly wait as you find your way to the kitchen table and sit down in front of the coffee I've set out for you. With you seated in front of me, my eyes go wide as I take in the view. I watch as you slide into the chair, your silky nighty with the lace trim hiking upwards as you settle. I stare in awe as I see your massive futa cock slide off your thigh and hit the edge of the chair with a thud. My mouth begins to salivate as it hangs and sways, hypnotizing me with its girth and power. I feel my tiny cock, if you can even call it that, begin to leak precum in my panties. Like my little cock knows it's in the presence of a true authority. I lean forward to start, what I know will be the highlight of my day. As I do, I feel my cotton panties slide further in between my ass cheeks pushing the plug you placed there last night deeper inside of me. Keeping your huge cum load from last night from seeping out.

I start, as I always do, with a soft kiss on your massive cock head. A sign of respect and admiration for the gift you're about to give me. I can hear you take your first sip of coffee above me as you lean back and relax into your chair even more. I take the cue, and I place me tongue under the tip of your big mushroom head and begin to trace the underside of your length. I feel my tongue slide over the prominent ridge between your shaft and head. I continue to trace my tongue down your whole shaft, feeling every vein start to pulse as I pass over them. I worship every inch of your magnificent cock with my greedy mouth. Switching between my gliding tongue and gentle kisses making sure I give every part of your massive cock the attention it deserves. I work my way down your entire shaft, until I reach your heavy, cum filled balls. Hanging and swaying like two giant grapefruits, I begin to lick and caress them, imagining the hot sticky cum churning inside.

You let out a soft moan as I work your balls in my hands and mouth. As I do, I feel your cock hardening, growing even bigger. I look up with one of your balls in my mouth as your cock stiffens above me, casting a shadow over my face. It arches upward as I continue to suck then falls gently landing and resting on my face. I feel the full weight of your cock on me, extending beyond my face and towering above me in true superiority. Your cock is so heavy it sends a tingle down my body making me leak instantly. The soft cotton fabric becoming even more damp around my small stiff clit.

I take your heavy cock in my hand and lift it from my face. I begin to stroke you softly as I watch the first bead of precum form on the tip of your fat mushroom cock head. I moan as I watch your cock pulse and react to my touch. I position my mouth, open and eager, under your tip as I continue to stroke you softly. The bead of precum begins to grow and glisten as I move my hands up and down your shaft. Even my hands, which are quite large, looks small when wrapped around your huge Futa cock. I watch, hungrily, and absolutely mesmerized as gravity takes over your precum and it falls... for what feels like an eternity into my open, eager, slutty, mouth.

I moan as my tiny cock instantly spasms and shoots out a hot sticky load into my white cotton panties. My taste buds are set on fire as your precum coats my tongue entirely. In that moment I'm transformed entirely into your cum craving slut. The desire to empty your heavy Futa ball's takes over and my body instinctively becomes a vessel for your pleasure. I follow the trail of precum back up to your fat cock head and engulf your cock head inside of my mouth. I swirl my tongue around your sensitive cockhead, coaxing more precum out. I look up and see you looking down at me, peering over your coffee mug, watching your eager slut worship your massive Futa cock. Feeling your gaze, I pick up the pace slightly. Conflicted because I want your hot creamy reward but also at the same time, I want to have your cock inside my mouth forever. I start to bob up and down slightly, flicking my tongue on the underside of your huge cock head. I continue this rhythm for a few minutes taking my time to bring you as much pleasure as I possibly can.

You reposition yourself slightly in the chair. Spreading your legs further apart granting more access to your huge balls. I take them in my hand as I push myself down onto your cock as far as I can. Breathing through my nose I open my eyes to see I'm just barely past your massive mushroom head. The whole length of your shaft is completely uncovered as I feel your cock head fill my whole mouth. Determined I push your cock deeper, I feel you slip past my mouth and into my throat. I can't breathe and tears begin to form around my eyes. Choosing your Futa cock over oxygen I grab your balls and pull myself even further down your shaft hitting my absolute limit. Even then I'm not even halfway down your shaft. I let your cock pulse and twitch inside of my throat until I'm close to passing out. Finally, I pull back, letting your massive member fall from my lips with strings of sloppy saliva trailing between the two of us.

I hear you sigh and let out a small noise of disapproval. Suddenly I watch as your hands slide beneath the table. One wraps firmly around the base of your cock while the other grasps the back of my head roughly. With power, you force the two together and just in time I catch my breath and open my mouth as wide as I can. You push my head down as far as it'll go onto your massive cock before pulling it back. Like a good cock slut, I let you use my mouth as a fuck toy. Bobbing up and down I place both my hands under your heavy balls to cup and massage them. You face fuck me like the good little bitch I am until I can feel your balls start to tighten and swell.

You release the back of my head allowing me to finish you the way I love best. I back my throat off your thick shaft until only your massive cock head is filling my mouth. With one hand I take the weight of your balls, best that I can, and slowly squeeze them firmly. With the other hand I massage your thick, fat shaft back and forth, all the while sucking gingerly on your cock head and flicking that sensitive spot right underneath the head with my tongue. I can feel with each stroke, each squeeze, each flick, your cock responding, twitching, aching, and reaching that point of no return.

You let out a moan to let me know you're close. I slow down my pace, savoring these final moments of purpose and bliss. Taking my time to build up as much cum as possible, I milk you slowly, precisely, until with one final flick of my tongue, the dam breaks. With one powerful pulse my mouth is flooded with your thick, sweet, gooey nectar. The warmth coats my throat and I feel the hot sticky cum fill up my stomach. My eyes go wide as your huge cock, like a fire hydrant, spurts, and unleashes a torrent of unrelenting Futa cum into my mouth. As I struggle to swallow, I feel my asshole, jealous it's not being filled, constrict around the plug you've left inside of me. Simultaneously I feel my own inferior cock, spurt and sputter pathetically. Untouched it lets out a second orgasm completely drenching my panties. I gulp and swallow as best as I can but there's no end in sight as the waterfall of cum continues to shoot down my throat. Desperate for air I pull your cock out of my mouth as you shoot the final thick ropes of cum all over my face. Even the final pulses of your orgasm put mine to shame as you completely cover my slutty mouth and face with your seed.

Finally, after you're done using my mouth as a cum receptacle, I give your massive balls a squeeze hoping to milk the final drops of your sweet thick cum onto my tongue. I put your cock back into my mouth and give it a final suck, swirling my tongue around your head one last time cleaning you the best I can. Begrudgingly I let your cock fall from my mouth and gently lay it to rest between your thighs. I can feel your thick ropes of cum plastered on my face as I use my tongue to push and gather it into my mouth. Making sure not to waste a drop, I swirl and savor your hot cum in my mouth with pure joy. I plant one final kiss on your cock, thanking it for the heavenly gift it's bestowed upon me.

I climb out from under the table and stand in front of you completely covered in your cum. My own little cock still rock hard in my panties, soaked through and evident even under my apron.

"Looks like someone enjoyed themselves," you say with a smirk on your face.

"Thank you, goddess Quinn for filling and feeding me this morning. As always, your cum was delicious and absolutely divine."

"You're welcome, my dirty little cum slut. Now serve me my breakfast, I'm fucking famished."

Mrbone2
Mrbone2
5 Followers