Invasion of the Breeders

Story Info
Resistance is futale.
6.1k words
4.48
33.9k
72

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2023
Created 05/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The arrival of the extraterrestrial spaceships resembled almost any alien invasion movie. One moment there was just the sky and the clouds and then on the next, there were these huge hulking vessels hovering in the low orbit over the biggest metropolitan areas in the world. Governments of the world were in a state of indecision and the stock markets were crumbling. Nations and religious communities were in turmoil as the people craved answers on what would it all mean. It was safe to say that no one was unaffected by the panic effect.

At first, there was no contact from the aliens but the ships just loomed there seemingly doing nothing. There were rumors that the official parties such as leaders of the most powerful countries and the military had been contacted by the aliens but if that was true not a thing about it was revealed to the general public. The press was naturally all over it but after two weeks even they were running out of new angles as there simply wasn't any new info.

When a personal invitation to visit one of the ships arrived at John's email he could not believe his eyes. He was just certain it had to be some sort of a prank from his buddies or colleagues. His editor-in-charge however went pale and disagreed. She had discussed the whole situation with the competition and it seemed that selected persons from the largest media corporations had received similar invitations.

Invitations emphasized one thing. The proposition to visit was personal and the corporations could not choose whom they could send. It was also mentioned that no harm would be done to the invited journalists and that after the visit they would be free to report everything they had experienced during the visit.

And why did the chief editor go so pale about John's invitation? Well, it was safe to say John was not her first choice whenever a good story needed to be investigated or told. The fact that John was young and inexperienced wasn't even the editor's main concern but the lack of work ethic and a clear discontent towards any sort of authorities made John just impossible to work with. She had considered firing him many times but now it seemed that he would be her best shot at any sort of inside story about why the aliens were here.

John immediately took full advantage of the new situation. Acting like an office rock star he flirted shamelessly with all the young ladies. His confidence however faltered when government agents arrived in their black suits. They wanted to debrief John and his editor about everything in advance. John was supposed to report everything back to the agents first and only after that to the public audience. And only the things approved by the agents could be published.

This, of course, led to an argument between the editor and the agents but after spending some time arguing their point the agents called somewhere, and not so much as ten minutes later the owner of the media company called directly to the editor and simply told her that everything should be done exactly as the agents said and if she was not ok with that she would have to find a new job.

When the day of the visit came the alien crafts descended to the surface of the earth and some sort of front lobby was lowered to the ground. Government agents tried to infiltrate the groups of journalists going in but could not enter the front doors at all whereas the invitees walked in like there was no barrier at all.

John was among those who did get in and he tried to memorize everything he saw. He had decided to put his best effort into this and was already thinking of clever wordings on how to describe the superior invisible technology preventing the undercover agents from entering. With a smirk on his face, he once more thought about how this sort of story would most probably define his whole career.

There was no one to welcome them at the lobby and after the last of them had entered the whole construction was lifted back to the ship itself. Only then they met the aliens. Assembled in a huge open space they could see a single spokesperson of the aliens appear in front of them.

"Welcome to our ship. We are so happy to see you. It's quite understandable that this can be overwhelming or even scary to most of you and first and foremost I want to reassure you once more that during your visit here you are perfectly safe and no harm will be done to you. Furthermore, anytime you want to leave you may do so just by telling your personal hostess about it." the alien leader welcomed them with perfect English and went on,

"And I can tell you that we are as excited about meeting you as you are about meeting us."

Listening to every word John had time to observe the alien's form. She was definitely a female of her species and not that far from humans. But still clearly an alien. Her blue skin made her resemble Overwatch Widowmaker or James Cameron's Avatar movie but John was sure all his competitors would be referring to those - he would have to make up something even more compelling for his own story.

The speaker was attractive enough but after she had welcomed them the personal hostesses appeared. They came in a big group but there was one particular of whom John could not take his eyes from. His brain made a somersault as he had never seen anything as attractive or sexy. He could pinpoint her from afar and everything else faded into the background.

"Oh please, please, let her be my personal host!" he was muttering to himself in awe. And she walked straight to him smiling widely with her perfect white teeth. John appreciated how her wide hips swung side to side with magnificent elegance.

The alien hostess was tall. Much taller than John. Maybe six and a half feet or even seven. Without a word, she took his hand and started to walk him away from the common area. If John would have been able to monitor what was happening around him he could have seen that all the journalists were in similar stupors following their own hosts deeper into the alien ship without a question.

The hostess was walking slightly in front of him still holding his hand and this gave him a perfect opportunity to check out her body and attire. Her skimpy dress reminded that of Princess Leia's slave girl attire in Jabba's captivity. It left little room for imagination as the sides of her hips were bare and the top revealed her large breast from the side.

John felt like a little boy following his mommy as the alien pulled him from his hand. It was not that she had to drag him but it was just that every step she took with her long and powerful legs had to be matched with almost two steps from John. But he didn't mind. He just hurried along where ever she was taking him.

"These are my personal quarters." explained the alien with an ethereal voice when they arrived at their destination. "I will answer all your questions here and further on we will have an opportunity to get to know each other in private. My name is Misty."

"Mmm, Misty!" repeated John almost drooling. To him, her voice was the most desirable voice he could imagine. Like angels singing to him. Evidently, some kind of naughty angel since her voice was making him physically aroused. They just stared at each other for a while before Misty continued,

"You know this is also my first time meeting a human. I must say I am more than pleased to meet you. I have been told a lot about you but now that I finally see you you are even more than what I dared to imagine."

Misty had a playful expression on her face as she could see John's eyes glued to her boobs. She pushed them a little more together displaying a lot of cleavage and asked him if he was going to write about them in his news story. This woke him up from his trance and with effort, he tried to return to the original point of why he was there,

"Um, yes, I'm so sorry I was distracted. May we start the interview now?"

"But of course. That is why we are here after all. Would you like to have some fruits?" she offered and even though John faintly remembered the men in black government agents warning him to not eat anything he could really see no harm in taking a treat from Misty. He just knew she would never harm him in a million years.

The fruits were delicious and John was mesmerized just by watching her answer his questions. The first and biggest one was who are they and why had they come to earth?

"We are actually not an independent race at all but we are genetically engineered beings designed to meet mankind," she answered with a friendly smile. "Our makers are a very advanced race but they were not willing to spend the decades it took to travel here in a spaceship. Furthermore, the earth's conditions are not suitable for them at all. So they designed us and sent us here to interact with you and to open up trading between our worlds."

John was thinking he was living in a movie. Even if he saw her right in front of him it was difficult to accept this creature was made by someone else. He decided to proceed with this angle, not to the least extent because he was desperate to know everything there was about Misty,

"So, um, you said you are genetically engineered," and he could definitely confirm her body was a piece of art, "does that mean that you are specially designed to be living on earth? And does that mean that you are here to stay?"

Misty leaned closer as if to really look into John's eyes,

"Oh yes. We are designed to live on earth, but even more, we are designed to be the dream companions for humans."

Her face was only inches from John's face and her big elliptical eyes were studying him.

"We are here to partner with humans, and even to have offspring together," she said and at that moment John could not have imagined anything more exciting than to have children with Misty. He just had time to swallow before their lips met. She was bigger than him in every aspect and he enjoyed her full lips on his own. And between the kisses she continued,

"We are going to make a whole new race together. You and I will be only a starting point for it all."

John had to struggle but for a moment longer he still remembered his assignment and inquired for more,

"Have you considered that humans may have some prejudices against such an arrangement? The military may see it even as an existential threat."

Misty's breathing was heavy. She unbuttoned John's shirt while answering,

"That may very well be the case. But it matters not. Our technology is so advanced that nothing humans have will be able to harm us. We will be living among you and our design makes it certain that we will be irresistible for most humans. It will be totally up to them but I can tell already by now that there will be lots of people like you who will be more than willing to have babies with us."

Everything was so hot and confusing. John wanted to kiss Misty some more and found his hand on her breast. She sighed happily from his touch. John had never felt a boob so perfect. There was lots of it and it felt soft but firm at the same time.

Suddenly she lifted him off and carried him to her bed. John had never experienced anything like it. He felt small and fragile and found out he loved it how she was taking charge and pushing things forward. She even took a somewhat dominant position in the bed placing his legs on both sides of her magnificent blue body. Still, John was curious about the whole setup and one thing came to his mind. He had seen only female hosts in the lobby and he asked about it from Misty.

"Yes, that is true. I didn't think you would have noticed. It seemed to me you had eyes only for me." she said and removed his trousers, "Our design is such that both human men and women will find us irresistible. Now you see only my feminine features but if you focus enough I bet you can see something else also".

She rose to her feet away from the bed and stretched her whole body making it look as big as possible. And John had to admit she did have quite a prominent muscular structure. Her dress left her thighs mostly bare as only some long cloth was hanging between her legs covering her midsection. The visible parts of her legs looked very powerful. Her shoulders were wide and strong and even her jaw had a somewhat stoutish look. And no matter how symmetric the features of her skull were and how long was her hair now that John really looked into it her face was more or less androgynous.

It was clear when you saw it. There was no doubt that also females would find her big and powerful frame appealing. And this lead to John's next question,

"But how will you reproduce with human women?"

This clearly amused Misty a lot. Like some sort of private joke. She told him she was not exactly sure how to answer and that maybe it would be better to show him all of it,

"In principle, for us, it will be the same whether or not we are coupling with a female or a male. And for females of your species, it will also be more or less what they are used to. But for males, we have a little different approach. Please, John, look at me once more very carefully."

And he did. But he didn't believe it. Light shimmered with a white gleam on her big blue boobs and his eyes lingered on those for a while but after seeing nothing unusual there he lowered his eyes. Misty swayed her hips slowly from side to side almost as if she was dancing some slow and seductive dance. Something was moving behind the curtain of her skimpy front cloth.

With great curiosity, she was watching him waiting for the revelation to reach his brains. Her big blue cock had been half erect ever since she got him to her apartment but as he had not expected it to be there and had been hypnotized by everything else he had not noticed it at all. She remembered all the tutorial animations she had watched preparing her for this moment but in reality, it was so much better. And now finally she was alone together with her human.

The tutorials had not taught it to be done like this but the playful manner on how to reveal her cock was her own idea. According to their prior knowledge, it would be quite a lot for human males to take in. To understand how the object of their desires could have a humongous cock. The tutorials also predicted that it would not make any difference. They would be so desirable to men that it would not matter. Men would simply let them do anything they wanted.

And what Misty wanted was to fuck John senseless. It was more than a desire it was her purpose. She was going to fulfill it. She could see in his eyes that he was realizing the imminent fact that the big blue alien in front of him had a cock. And if John wasn't a complete retard he should be soon jumping to the big conclusion.

She gave a few faster pushes with her hips and John could see her appendix swinging like some sort of great pendulum beneath the thin veil covering it. Its heaviness even removed the front cloth every now and then and John's eyes were like flying saucers,

"But how? What? You have a dick?" he muttered.

Misty swung her hips so that her heavy penis removed the cloth of a skirt fully aside and then it was visible in all its glory.

"Oh no I have a COCK. A big and fat one I believe in human standards. Do you like it?" she teased.

Even though she was artificially produced her wits were sharp and her language skills exceptional. Each one of the breeders was engineered so that they had a unique character and Misty noticed she was enjoying his discomfort. He was lost in his words just staring at it. She wanted to emphasize that she was the one having THE cock. She remembered from the training videos once again that their cocks would be far superior to that of a human male and the size had several purposes.

First of all, there would be some humans that preferred their partner's penis to be big. But on the other hand, it did not hurt the actual insemination process that the breeder would be able to penetrate deep within the core of her companion. But for the male subjects, there were two more kinky reasons.

One of the instructional videos explained that some men would find their naturally submissive side after being ravished by a bigger cock than their own. It would be very natural for men like that. The one with the bigger cock would always be the one doing the fucking. And furthermore the breeding. And the one with the smaller cock would just have to adapt and start giving away his ass for the aliens.

And fourth reason, Misty still smirked at the whole idea, it was necessary for them to alter the human males' bodies to some extent with their cocks in order for them to be able to carry their children. The cock was supposed to stretch them out and even prepare them for giving birth to the alien children.

"Do I like it?" muttered John still in disbelief.

"Yes. Do you like it? It is not too small for you, right?" she laughed at her own humor and continued waving it up and down and side to side, "I can not force it on you and you are still free to go anytime you want. So it is important for me to know if you like it."

Then she jumped on him onto the bed and pinning against him with her whole body she whispered huskily,

"But it will be soo good if you let me do it. After all, I am genetically designed to make my partners moan. It will be like the seventh heaven to you I promise!"

"Well maybe..." was all that John was able to say back to her when her lips were all over his lips and they were making out heavily. Laying on top of him she practically ripped his last garment off and removed her own clothing as well. John was breathing in her scent and was mad with lust. He could feel her weight on top of himself and between them was his own penis, rock hard. Pinned down tightly by her hard abs.

He could feel her vivid tongue pushing deeper into his mouth and then her big fat cock penetrating between his buttocks and the matrix of the bed. There was no room for it between the bed and John's back but with a grunt of satisfaction, she pushed it there anyway with force. John could feel his whole lower body being lifted up by the power of her thrust. Her movement did not feel gentle at all and John whimpered into her mouth.

"Don't we need like lube or something," he asked voice trembling worried about the potential pain but Misty just panted to his mouth that there was no need since her cock would actually omit some lubrication of its own from the surface. And true, he felt his ass cheeks to be moist with something slippery coming from her shaft.

As her movements were becoming more and more urgent John was getting more and more cautious,

"Please, Misty. Are you sure? Please be gentle with me," he pleaded.

Her moves and even her voice were getting rougher by the minute,

"You'll be fine. I was made for this and even if the first time may be a little hard on you that's just how alien invasion goes. You just take what is given to you and you survive. Now let's see," she rose to her hands and knees and started to fiddle the great bulbous head of her blue cock into his asshole.

John moaned with mixed pleasure and doubt but did not stop her. And when she was satisfied with her aim she returned back to him and embraced him tightly. He could feel her hot breath and tongue in his mouth and her bouncy breast against his own chest. Her hips were pushing his legs further apart as her lower body started to push her cock forward.

"You will have to ask for it," she said softly staring him into his eyes. To John, it felt like the first painful inch would be lodged in already but according to her, he was still a virgin. For a small moment more.

"What?" was all he could ask.

"You will have to ask for it. We have a strict protocol and I can breed you only if you freely want me to do it. So you will have to ask for it." she explained.

He was panting nervously and completely lost in her eyes. On the other hand, it was all so new and sudden that he wanted to take a time out but on the other hand everything felt scaringly right. Like she was his soulmate or at least a sexual counterpart of some sort.

12