Futa City: Stolen or Losted?

Story Info
If you wont, someone will.
9.3k words
4.63
14.4k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: You do not need to worry about looking up the other futa city stories, very few of them will have a sequel or be connected. if a story is getting a sequel you'll be able to see that in the tittle. These stories happen in the same universe, but will have many different characters. And with that, you my procced to fap.

*

Liam whistled to himself as he hopped out of his car and walked up the driveway towards the large two-story townhouse. Once at the door, he wasted no time unlocking it by pressing his thumb to the scanner, allowing him access.

"Hey- ooooh." Liam groaned, quickly shutting his eyes as he walked into the living room.

Spread out on a love seat with her legs wide open, was a mature women stripped completely naked. Her busty tits were bare for all the wild to see, showing of her large dark pepperoni nipples. The women's long auburn hair stretched down to her breast, while her dark green eyes were full of lust as she looked down at the girl in between her legs, sucking on her 9-inch dick until she took notice of Liam.

"Hi Liam!" The women said with a large grin on her face, brushing a strand of hair from her eye.

"Hello Ms. Green." Liam greeted; his eyes still shut closed.

There was a sudden pop, and Liam finally peeked through his eyes to see the girl knelt in between Ms. Greens legs looking at him shocked.

She was a lot younger than Ms. Green, with dark bluish green eyes behind a pair of black framed glasses. The girls hair was cut a bit shorter than Ms. Greens and was full of highlights, but it was still auburn and currently tied back into a ponytail with a scrunchie.

"Hey Niki." Liam greeted, turning his head away from the two.

"Fuck! Is it already 9?!" Niki exclaimed as she shot up off the ground. "Sorry mom I'll make it up to you later!" Niki yelled, as she hurried upstairs.

"It's ok sweetie, I understand!" Ms. Green called after her daughter before the light sound of clothes rustling filled the air. "You can turn around now dear, I'm decent." Ms. Green said with a giggle.

Trusting her, Liam turned back to see Ms. Green now standing by the couch with her cock tucked away into her panties, while she tied off her thick fuzzy bathrobe, just barley covering her ample breast.

But for Ms. Green, this was decent.

"Sorry I interrupted."

"No dear, I'm sorry you had to walk in on that. I know how you feel about..." Ms. green said gesturing to towards the couch. "I've just been backed up lately, and Niki offered so-"

"It's ok ma'am, you don't need to explain yourself to me." Liam said with a forced smile.

Ms. Green smiled back at Liam before looking him over. "I see you shaved. Hoping for a bit of fun at the club tonight, dear?"

Liam let out a small chuckle and he ran a hand through his curly black hair. He was never very hairy, but after years of struggling he's finally given up on his dream of a beard and cut his scruffy peach fuzz.

"No just... changing it up." Liam said with a shrug. "Hardly had anything to begin with anyways."

"Nonsense, I liked your scruff!" Ms. Green announced, making Liam turn back to see her smiling cheerfully. "Made you look a little rugged. It was a bit more glamper than big, hairy camper. But there was potential."

"Thanks Ms. Green." Liam said with a chuckle as he shook his head.

"Ok! Got my condoms, got the portable charger. Jess says the girls are ready and waiting at her place!" Niki hollered as she came rushing down the stairs, now wearing a skirt and crop top that hugged her curves. "Let's blow this joint. Later mom!"

"Bye sweetie, you two have fun." Ms. Green shouted as Niki headed for the door.

"We will!" Niki shouted back, as she closed the door and smirked at Liam who was already making his way towards his car. "Well at least one of us will."

"Shut up and get in the car cock sucker." Liam deadpanned as he got in and started the car up.

"It's called helping my mother! What do you want me to do? let her walk around the house all day with blue balls?!" Niki exclaimed while buckling up. "I let her do that, and next thing you know, she reaches her limit and she's fucking me in my sleep."

"And then you get upgraded from cock sucker to mother fucker."

"I need a new guy friend." Niki said, narrowing her eyes at the side of Liams head as he drove.

"I'm the only real guy friend you have."

Liam first met Niki at school, when she moved in from a different city around 6th grade. Back then the two were practically inseparable, and while the distance between them grew as Niki went through puberty, the two were still close. They were practically family at this point.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." Niki said, before pulling out a small bottle of lube from her cleavage. "I can jerk in your car before we get to Jesses, right?"

Liam raised a brow at the girl, before letting out a sigh and nodding her head. "Fine, just don't get anything on the seats. Jess is annoying when she smells cum."

... Just one happy horny family.

Hours later, Liam found himself posted up against a wall with a joint in his hand, trying to do his best to relax, but no matter how high he got, he just couldn't seem to find the urge in him to walk out onto the dance floor with all the other club goers.

As he took a small hit from his joint, Liam glanced over at a mirrored support pillar to see his reflection.

He wasn't wearing anything fancy, just a black button up layered over a white tee and some black jeans. His skin wasn't very tan, but he wasn't pale, and his forearm tattoos sleeve made him feel like it gave him some kind of edge. He knew that if he just stepped onto the dance floor, there was no worry of being pushed away. He knew he was attractive enough.

And yet...

"Suck it!" Liam heard, before he turned to see a red head on the dance floor face fucking a familiar curly headed Latinia, who was on her knees happily at the mercy of her current partner. "Suck it to the beat of the song, you cock slut!"

"Oh Jess." Liam said with a sigh, watching his friend get used like a two-bit whore. But at least she seemed to be all for it.

"Jealous?" A voice whispered, before a hand was groping Liams ass making him quickly turn to see a tall woman smirking at him. "You don't have to be, I'm here now."

"O-ok." Liam said, quickly backing away from the women only to see she had nothing on, but pasties to cover her nipples. "A-and you are?"

"You call me mistress, bitch." The women said, boxing Liam in against the wall as she smirked down at him. "It'll be hard saying it with my cock in your throat though."

Liams heart plummeted, as he felt the womans throbbing shaft press into him. "U-um, c-can we talk a bit first?" Liam stuttered, while wishing he could phase right through the wall behind him. "M-my name-"

"Didn't ask." The women interrupted, before grabbing Liam by his wrist and raising rasing it, letting her take a deep inhale from his joint before she blew a smoke ring into his face. "Now, knees slut."

Liam found himself shaking, as he felt the womans want throbbing against his stomach harder. "... P-ple-"

"Liam!" Niki exclaimed, as she appeared out of thin air. "What are you doing all the way back here, don't you know the groups smoking out on the terrace!?"

"And you are?" The naked women asked, looking at Niki annoyed.

"Someone you're definitely going to want to know." Niki said, licking her lips as she looked the woman up and down. "But I gotta make sure my friend here gets back to the group. Meet me in the bathroom here in five?"

"... You better make it worth my wild." The stranger said, before cupping Niki's crotch and squeezing her growing buldge.

"Mmmm, you know I will mommy." Niki moaned out, winking at the woman before she pushed Liam away from the horny stranger. "Let's go Liam."

The two thankfully didn't have to avoid too many people on their way out to the terrace. Since most of the fucking tonight seemed to be on the dance floor, no one was hanging around by the terrace that was usually covered in cum.

"Thanks, she kinda came out of nowhere." Liam said, before smoking the last bit of his joint and put it out.

"No, she almost came out on somewhere." Niki said with a small chuckle, nodding to the pre cum stain on Liams shirt. "You've got to keep a better look out for yourself, you know."

"I know, I know." Liam groaned, shaking his head at the stain, annoyed. "I owe you."

"Pick my mom up from her job this Wednesday?" Niki asked, confusing Liam. "My car broke down so I'm using hers, but I have classes on Wednesday, and I know you don't, plus you off work sooooo..."

"Sure, I'll pick her up." Liam said with a sigh of defeat. "What time?"

"Yes! Shes getting off early cause her supervisor is forcing her to work less, so 12:15." Niki announced, while Liam made a quick mental note. "Sarahs been talking about having a threesome with Henry, this works out perfectly!"

"... Threesome?"

"Yeah, Henrys been a total slut lately and it's awesome! He's been talking about wanting to hang out with you actually, you should call him." Niki pointed out while Liam forced out a small chuckle. "Well now that your ass is safe and sound, I'm gonna head to the stalls."

"Seriously?" Liam asked giving Niki a judgement filled look.

"Don't give me that. Just cause you hate sex, doesn't mean I have to hate it too." Niki pointed out, as she walked backwards towards the club. "Besides, did you see the size of her dick? She's totally going to split me open."

"Right." Liam waved off, before he walked towards the edge of the terrace and looked out into the dark sky with a sigh. Visions of Niki smiling at the stranger from earlier suddenly invaded his mind making him let out a groan.

"... I never said I hated sex."

****

"Thanks again for the ride, Liam. You didn't have to." Ms. Green said, as she sat in the passenger seat of Liams car.

It was one of the rare times he'd seen her in actual clothes.

"I owed Niki a favor, it's alright."

"You owed her a favor, and she asked you to pick me up?" Ms. Green asked surprised while Liam nodded. "... If I were her, I would've made you take me on a date or something."

"We're not like that, Ms. Green." Liam groaned out, trying to focus on the road.

"I wouldn't mind having you as a son in law." Ms. Green said making Liam roll his eyes, just before sirens went off behind him. "Uh oh"

"Fuck!" Liam exclaimed, his heart racing as he looked in the rearview to see the patrol car following him, forcing him to pull over. "God damn, I wasn't going over! I drive like 3 under the speed limit!"

"It could just be a routine traffic stop, dear." Ms. Green pointed out, as she looked over to see the tall police officer step out of her car, smirking to herself as she strode over with a bowlegged walk. "... Maybe."

"It's ok, it's ok. It's just going to be a ticket, it's ok." Liam said, as he reached a shaking hand over and pulled his information out of the glove compartment, making Ms. Green stare at him in pity. "It's fine, it's fine."

Just then the officer knocked on Liams driver side window and leaned in with a smile once the window rolled down. "Well look at this little cutie here."

"H-hello ma'am." Liam said, while putting on his best smile and holding up his license and registration. "I-im sorry-"

"Aw no reason to be sorry, cutie. What's your name?" The officer asked, her eyes locked onto Liam, not even bothering to glance at his papers.

Liam could already see the lustful look in the womans eyes, causing flashes of the previous night at the club to fill his mind. "L... Liam."

"Liam~" The officer sang, licking her lips. "Why don't you step out the c-'"

"Oh ma'am." Ms. Green called out, getting the officers attention. "I was actually hoping to take care of this one." Ms. Green said, unbuttoning her blouse showing off her cleavage, making Liam look at her shocked.

She was trying to cover for him.

"We're really only supposed to punish the driver of the vehicle." The officer said, tearing her eyes away from Ms. Green to the cute tatted young thing, who was still shaking like a leaf in the driver seat.

She could smell he was cherry.

"But I've been hoping to train my gag reflex." Ms. Green said, lulling her tongue out showing how the tip fell down to her chin, surprising both the officer and Liam. "I really need the practice."

"... Well, who am I to say no to a pretty face." The officer said, before backing away from the car and unbuttoning her pants.

"Great!" Ms. Green cheered, about to exit the car before she looked at Liams face to see him looking at her shocked, making her wink to the boy. "And now you owe me one."

****

"Good lord that was one frisky cop." Ms. Green said with a sigh, as she walked downstairs with only a towel at her waist while drying her hair off with another. "They usually just let you go after one shot; I didn't think she'd fuck my ass."

Liam grimaced, feeling guilty as he awkwardly shuffled by the wall.

After Ms. Green had sacrificed herself to the officer, Liam hoped it would at least be quick. However, the cop not only asked for 3 blowjobs, but even ended up fucking Ms. green on the side of the road. Needless to say, he felt terrible.

"I'm really Ms. Green, I didn't know they stop people just for a tire looking low on air."

"They usually don't, but that cop clearly was power hungry." Ms. Green said with another sigh as she tossed her hair towel aside. "But better me than you, that was definitely not a first-time friendly officer."

Liam sighed, guilt further eating away at him from the sincerity in her voice. "Yeah... thank you for doing that..."

"It's ok dear, but I am calling in the IOU like right now." Ms. Green said, opening her lower towel confusing Liam. "You're going to let me teach you, how to suck a dick."

"... What?"

Ms. Green let out a small huff, before walking up to Liam and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Liam, I know how you feel when it comes to these kinds of things, but you can't always avoid them, especially not in any of the cities." Ms. Green pointed out, as she ran a finger through Liams hair. "So, you're going to let me teach you, how to suck my dick. It'll help for whenever you're pulled over again and if you learn how to do it right, they usually won't pressure you for more."

Liam fell silent as he looked slightly down at Ms. Green who stood just an incher or two shorter. She was going to make him suck her dick. He'd just escaped having to suck off an officer, and now he was going to have to do it with his best friends mother.

"I just want to help you Liam, you mean so much to me." Ms. Green said, as she led Liam to the couch, before pulling him down to kneel in front of her. "Plus, this will even help you with Niki later on."

"N-Niki?!" Liam exclaimed.

Ms. green smiled before leaning in to Liams forehead. "Dear, I know you like my daughter, but she's in a pretty rough loose stage right now, just give her some time." Ms. Green said, before she leaned back on the couch. "And this will be good practice before you two try anything, I'm actually a little smaller than Niki."

"R-really?" Liam asked, as she glanced at Ms. Greens throbbing pole already at full mast looking much bigger up close.

"Yeah, and if you're going to suck a dick for the first time, it should at least be with someone you're comfortable with, in a good setting." Ms. Green pointed out, making Kevin look up to see her smiling face. "And I'd at least like to think I make you comfortable."

Liam stared up at the women for a moment, before he looked back at her prick. He wasn't entirely sure how it had already got to this point, and he wanted to stop to at least think things over, but Ms. Green wasn't wrong about one thing.

No matter what he did, he was going to have to suck a dick at some point or another in this city.

And at the very least he'd prefer if it wasn't a face fucking.

"S... so, m-my mouth?"

Ms. Green let out a sigh of relief and smiled, nodding her head. "Yes, dear your mouth. You should give a few licks to the tip or kiss it first though. I'll tell you when to put it in your mouth."

Liam stared at Ms. Greens face for another moment, before finally taking a breath and looking back down at her cock. Resigning to his fate, Liam shakenly leaned downwards with his eyes closed, until he felt his lips press into Ms. Greens tip.

His first kiss was with Ms. greens penis.

The thought made Liam shakenly sigh against the cock, before he started placing small kisses onto Ms. greens shaft.

"Good boy Liam, that's a good boy." Ms. Green encouraged, as a hand lightly clawed at the couch cushions.

A small shiver went through Liams body, as he heard Ms. Green while he covered her cock in small kisses, confusing him. But soon he could feel himself pressing his lips against the thick meat bit longer.

"... Ok now just kiss up my dick... and let the tip inside your mouth, dear." Ms. Green instructed Liam, who slowly started to kiss up her shaft. He was a bit hesitant when he was closer to her tip, but with nowhere left to kiss Liam swallowed, before opening his mouth to take the tip in. "Please remember no teeth dear." Ms. Green quickly added.

Hearing the women Liam paused for a bit confused. but found himself rolling his lips over his teeth before he let his mouth take in Ms. Greens tip.

"G-good boy." Ms. Green said, licking her lips as her eyes stared glued onto Liam, drinking in his adorable expressions as he tasted his first cock. "Now... treat it like a lollipop dear, lick all over my tip nice and slow." Ms. Green encouraged.

Liam found himself doing as he was told a bit easier after hearing the compliment again. His tongue slowly started to roll and swirl around the tip, causing Ms. Green legs to shiver a bit surprising Liam, making him open his eyes and glance up at Ms. Green.

As their eyes met while Liam was slowly twirling his tongue around her tip, Liam could feel a shiver go through him watching her expression twitch with each flick of his tongue. It almost felt as though she was under his control, but the lust filled look in her eye told him that she was more than happy with it.

"Some girls like it fast... but I love a slow tender suck, dear." Ms. Green announced with a small smile as she looked down at Liam. "Can you taste my precum yet Liam? I usually have a heavy flow. When you taste it, try sucking it up and down like they do in porn."

The moment she mentioned her pre cum, Liam started to feel something slimy start to coat his mouth. It held no taste, but it felt strange to have the substance coat his tongue.

Liam gave one last lick to Ms. Greens pee slit, before he started mimic the head movements he's always seen and started bobbing his head up and down on Ms. Greens rod, allowing his excess saliva to drip down her shaft, not wanting to drink her precum.

Ms. Green let out another sigh, making Liam look upward to see one of her hands pinching her large peperoni nipple, while she rolled her head back as she began to moan. He found himself growing more comfortable with the women naked body than hes ever had while he watched, not even noticing himself that he took a little more of her throbbing pole into his mouth.

"Mmmm... God.... This is a dream come true." Ms. Green moaned out, before she looked back down to see Liams slightly hooded gaze, looking up at her confused as he bobbed up and down 3 inches of her shaft. "I'm sorry dear... your just so cute and polite... Niki and I like to jerk off while talking about you."

Liam paused for a moment shocked at the sudden bomb that was dropped on him, but as he saw a flicker of disappointment on Ms. Greens face, he continued to bob his head up and down her ragging hard on, causing the joy in the women's eyes to return.