Futa City: Stolen or Losted?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! It's yours, Liam, all yours!" Amy moaned out into Liams ear as she poured her load into him, shivering with every throb.

Once finished with their orgasms, the two stayed motionless, neither one of them moving until Liam slightly turned his head to smile at Amy.

"O-one more round?" Liam asked, his eyes filled with lust.

The look on the man's face caused Amy's cock to throb hard inside of his stuffed love hole before she smiled and kissed the man's cheek. "Maybe even two of you look at me like that dear"

Hours later Liam found himself cuddling up next to Amy, both of them still naked as they lay under the womans thick sheets. Her fingers combed through Liams hair, gingerly playing with it as they stayed in a comfortable silence.

The lust from before was all but gone, leaving Liam deep in his thoughts thinking about the events that happened today that lead up to this point.

"... There's this new Vietnamese place that's opened up nearby." Liam announced, breaking the silence. "Do you wanna go?"

Amys hand stopped as she looked down at Liam resting his head on her chest, letting her just barely see the slight blush on his cheeks "... As... as in a date?"

"...Yes." Liam answered making the Amy go wide eyed.

"D-dear I'm a bit old to be dating you don't you think?" Amy asked, as she shifted in bed, forcing Liam to sit up with her. "Don't get me wrong Liam this was special, this was really special, but you like-"

"I like you." Liam interrupted Amy while grabbing her hand, giving it a squeeze. "I-I know I liked Niki, but she's... Niki's isn't looking for a relationship."

"She will soon!" Amy defended, as she looked Liam in his eyes. "It's just a phase Liam, all futas go through it. I know she'll come around."

"... Can we still go eat together though?" Liam asked making the woman look at him worried. "Please Amy, it doesn't have to be a date. It can just be as friends... please?"

As Liam looked up at her with his puppy dog-like expression, Amy found her heart winning over what she knew wasn't the right move. "Alright... I'm paying for us though."

Liam smiled before pulling the woman into his arms for a hug. "Thank you." He said before kissing Amys shoulder.

*****

"I can't believe you left your lube at home." Jess said as her truck turned into Niki's neighborhood.

"Give me a break, exams were last week, and I was stressed" Niki said with a sigh, as she stared out the window while in the passenger seat. "I'm just glad the semester is over."

"Yeah well, you forget your lube again and my ass is off limits for a whole month." Jess said matter of factly, just as she rolled up to Niki's house.

Niki scoffed before turning to the Latina. "If your ass is off limits, kiss my tits goodbye." Niki said with a smirk, about to hop out of the truck until she saw a familiar car in the driveway. "...That's Liams car."

Normally she wouldn't be too surprised to see Liams car in her drive, but it's been some time since the two have actually talked in person. He would message her sometimes, but it might've been three months since shes last seen her best friend in person.

"No shit, really?" Jess asked while Niki hopped out of the truck. "Ask him if he wants to come, I want a piece of his ass."

Niki chuckled while walking up her drive. "Fuck you, he's mine!"

Once inside her house, Niki quickly scanned the living room only to see no one there, confusing her until she heard movement from the kitchen.

"Li-" Niki started excited, only to stop when she found her mother standing at the counter with a bag of kettle corn fresh out of the microwave, while in her silk nightgown "oh, hey mom."

Amy stared at her daughter shocked, her mouth agape for a moment. "S-sweetie! I thought you were spending the night out."

"I am, just forgot my lube and the party is B.Y.O.L" Niki explained, glancing around the kitchen not seeing any traces of anyone else. "Where's Liam?"

"Oh... Liams upstairs." Amy answered with a small awkward chuckle.

"Upstairs?" Niki asked with a raised eyebrow, looking at her mother's nightgown. "You're fucking him already? I hardly got a go at him."

"N-no we're just-"

"Yeah, don't need the details." Niki said annoyed with the thought of her mother fucking one of her close friends. "I'll just ask him if he wants to join-" Niki started as she grabbed a fresh bottle of lube from a drawer.

"No!" Amy exclaimed, startling Niki making her turn back to her mother to see the panicked expression on her face. "J... it's just you know how Liam can be, sweetie. You know-"

"Babe, are you still making popcorn?! Imma start the movie without you!" Liam shouted from upstairs.

Nikis eyes widened hearing the pet name, before she looked to her mother to see clear guilt written all over her face.

"Babe? You're dating Liam?!" Niki asked, her question answered when she saw the apologetic look on her mother's face. "Mom, what the fuck?!"

"I know, I know sweetie. I'm sorry, but-"

"Liams just turned 23! You're literally almost twice his age!" Niki exclaimed. She was used to seeing large age gaps, but she didn't want to see it between her mother and her best friend.

"I know that! He knows that!" Amy exclaimed, gesturing upstairs. "But it all just... happened so fast... And... it's been nice." Amy finished, unable to hide the guilt from showing on her face.

"... You're dating my best friend." Niki deadpanned, but was clearly hurt saying the words out loud. "He's my best friend, mom! A-and weren't you always trying to get me to ask him out?!"

"You never did! You kept saying relationships are stupid and you wanna stay single!"

"That doesn't mean you can fuck my best friend! He's like.... Like my brother, were like family!" Niki exclaimed, only to pause a moment before raising an eyebrow to her mother. "Wait... is that why you're dating him?"

"Wha- no! I love him as a man, its not some f-"

"L-love?" Niki interrupted, looking at her mother wide eyed, her brain a buzz realizing how deep things have gotten. "Y-you said- oh my fucking God." Niki groaned leaning against a wall.

Amy groaned watching her daughter stunned expression. "Niki please-"

"Babe, did you burn-" Liam started as he walked into the kitchen, only to freeze at the sight of Niki. "Oh... hey..."

"H-hey..." Niki said as she looked at Liam still in her daze. It felt as though her brain was lagging behind, but while in her daze she could see that Liam was in a large oversized shirt, while wearing a pair of boxers.

"... Popcorns ready." Amy said awkwardly breaking the long silence between the trio.

Watching Liam about to make his way over to her mother, Niki found herself quickly pushing off the wall to block his path. "I-it's been while, you should be with me and Jess!" Niki said, trying to put on the best smile she could.

"I-im kinda in the middle of some-" Liam started, trying to move around Niki only for the women to block him again.

"T-than how about the two of us just hang out here. We have a lot to talk about right!? It's been forever." Niki said with a smile, reaching out for Liam. "I miss-"

"Same!" Liam exclaimed before desperately dodging Niki's hand and rushing past her. "But rain check."

Niki felt a sharp pang in her chest as she stood there frozen in disbelief. Liam didn't even want her touching him, but he was perfectly ok with dating her mother.

"I'll be upstairs." Liam announced, pulling Niki out of her shock letting her watch the man who was once her closest friend, obviously try his best to stay out of her reach while heading out the kitchen with a bowl of kettle corn. "Bye Nicole."

With that Liam left the room, leaving the two women alone. Niki stood in place speechless before turning to see her mother looking to her with a pity

"Niki, you basically raped him in front of me." Amy said bluntly as she shook her head at her daughter. "And then left him to go have sex with Henry. He was a virgin Niki."

"H... he could've come with me!" Niki defended

"You know he wouldn't want that."

"But he was fine fucking you?!"

"He cried for an hour and a half after you left!" Amy exclaimed, taking Niki by surprise. "I tried stopping you, but you just left. He was sad, hurt and felt like his best friend used him. I was the one that had to calm him down afterwards!"

Niki stared at her mother speechless as memories of what happened flashed through her head. "... He cried?" Niki asked, her throat tight with guilt. "... W-why d-didn't-"

"I kept trying to Niki, every time you were home, I tried telling you, but you wouldn't listen to me. And you just kept going out with Jess and bringing people back home!" Amy pointed out, before she sighed.

"Ever... ever since your mother was taken away for what could have been a dangerous breach in security for the city, I've been having a really hard time connecting with someone deeply. And I know it's wrong, especially when I was rooting for you two, but Liam... Liam makes me happy... it's been so long since I've just been happy."

Niki could tell by the clear look of vulnerability in her mother's eye that she was telling the truth, her feelings for Jamie were legit and this was the first time in years she was even mentionted her other mother since the agents took her away, but that didn't help ease the ache in her chest.

Why did it have to be Liam?

"... But-"

"I've already talked to his mothers and they're surprisingly ok with it." Amy declared, causing the ache in Niki's chest to grow. "And with time you two can be friendly again... hopefully."

'They weren't friends now?!'

"b-"

Before Niki could finish there were three loud honks from outside, confusing her until she remembered why she was home right now in the first place, and looked down at the bottle of lube in her hand.

"Just go have fun, sweetie." Amy encouraged, making Niki look back up to her mother to see the small smile on her face. "That's what you want, right? Just go have a good time... I'll take care of Liam."

Niki stood in place stunned for a moment still speechless, but soon her legs began to move on their own, walking her out of the room and soon out of the house. Her steps were shaky at first but soon she found herself closing the front door behind her leaving the house stunned.

Feeling a sudden wave of weakness, Niki fell back against her front door, her chest still aching in pain for some reason. She didn't understand why it hurt so bad. Her mother has been single for a long time, so technically she should be happy about her finding someone... but why did that someone have to be her Liam.

Visions of what Niki had done to Liam flashed through her mind again, making her bite her lower lip shame and guilt filling her.

"Come on, Niki!" Jess shouted from her truck, snapping Niki out of her thoughts to see the Latina glaring at her. "I'm seriously about to take your anal pass away!"

Niki just found herself staring at Jess for a few moments, before finally walking towards the truck in silence.

She just needed to have some fun, one small orgy and everything will be fine... the ache was just all in her heart.