Futa City: Traffic stop

Story Info
Inhale the future, exhale the past.
6.6k words
4.69
17.1k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin sped off the highway as he finally reached his exit after a speedy ten minute drive, but just as he turned into traffic knowing he was close to his destination, red and blue lights flashed in his rearview while a police siren blared.

"Coño!" Kevin cursed in Spanish, smacking his steering wheel before pulling over to the side of the road, letting traffic fly by.

Once pulled over, Kevin killed his car and got his license and registration out of the glove compartment, hoping it was going to be a speedy traffic stop.

But once he saw the dark skin officer step out of her patrol car, he knew that wasn't going to be the case.

The dark skin ebony was at the very least 5'11 with fairly broad shoulders, she didn't have many curves, but her uniform hugged her well enough to show off what she had, her cleavage on clear display as she stalked her way over towards Kevin's car.

Even her walk said it all.

Kevin cursed to himself before glancing at himself in the rearview mirror. He'd just shaven last night and with the laser hair removal he had done on his arms and legs he was feeling extra smooth, he wasn't wearing any make up, but his skin wasn't bad, and while his usual styled hair was still a bit damp after rushing out the shower, it didn't help his case.

"Where the fuck are the guy cops in this city?" Kevin groaned out, just before he heard the officer tap one of her blue painted nails on his window forcing him to lower it. "... Hello officer."

"... Do you have any idea how fast you were going on that highway?" The officer asked, leaning against Kevin's door before she brushed her hand through her curly hair, tied back in a large poofy bun.

"At least five-"

"You were going a full twenty miles over, we got several calls about a yellow sedan tearing up the highway." The woman said,before holding her hand out. "License and registration."

"I'm sorry officer.. I was just in a big-"

"Rush I know I know... all the cute ones are always in a rush." The woman pointed out, as she stared at his license making Kevin internally groan hearing the tone of her voice. "... Kevin Santiago... Brazilian?" The woman asked, looking over the lightly tanned man from behind her reflective sunglasses.

"My grandparents are from Argentina," Kevin answered, doing his best to choose his words wisely. "How much will the ticket be?"

The officer smiled before she returned Kevin's license and registration. "No ticket... but of course I can't just let you go, now can I?" The woman pointed out.

Kevin let out a small groan, before he glanced at the ebony women's crotch and saw a growing bulge beginning to form in her dark blue pants. If he tried to refuse her and say he'd rather the ticket, things could get ugly.

"... Can we at least do it on the other side of the car?"

"I'd love to kev, but I need to stay in the line of sight of my cars camera." The woman said, before she stepped back from the car while unbuckling her pants. "But I'll do you a favor, I'm backed up so get me there in under twenty and that'll be it. Just a quick blowjob."

Kevin internally sighed, but nodded at least grateful for the promise. The man got out of his car, letting the women finally get a good look at him to see he stood at a comfortable 5' 9 as he walked over.

"You really are a cute one." The woman complimented, just as she pulled her pants and boxers down letting her thick sausage slap against her thigh.

Of course she was packing.

"Thank you ma'am." Kevin said, not bothering to avoid the word anymore before he squatted down in front of the woman, finally face to face with her hardening cock that currently stood at a slowly growing eight inches.

But Kevin didn't wait for the woman's cock to reach full length, and instead slid the throbbing meat into his mouth where he began bobbing up and down on her thick monster while sucking her off making the officer let out a moan.

"Someone's really in a hurry huh?" The officer said, with a giggle before placing a hand on Kevin's head, but allowed him suck her cock at his own pace.

As Kevin sucked the officer on the side of the road, cars honked their horns as they drove by and a few people even cheered him on happily, but at this point it wasn't something he was embarrassed about.

This wasn't his first time being pulled over.

Kevin's hands rested on the women's thighs as he only used his mouth to suck her off, but made sure to throw in a few gags when her tip reached a bit further than usual. If he did too well of a job she might want more, and if he didn't do well enough she might demand more.

Luckily it seemed like the officer wasn't lying about being backed up. It didn't take long for Kevin to start tasting precum spill onto his tongue and hear the officers labored breaths.

Tasting her bittersweet precum, Kevin started to speed up his bobbing while his tongue focused on her cock slit stimulating it even more.

"Fuck... Kevin!" The officer warned tapping the boy's shoulder.

She's Close.

It was hardly much, but Kevin at least appreciated her warning unlike other cops who would just cream in his mouth without saying anything.

The officer's load soon came gushing out of her thick meaty cock, the amount surprising Kevin a bit as he felt his mouth quickly swell with her seed forcing him to guzzle it down fast, before timing his sucking with her cocks spasms.

"O...oh fuck I needed that." The officer said, with a sigh once the last of her cum was slurped up by Kevin. She watched as the man popped her cock out his mouth before she leaned in and tilted his head upwards. "How about a kiss to seal the deal?"

Kevin quickly swallowed the last of the officers cum hearing her offer. "I have a girlfriend ma'am!" He quickly informed me.

"Damn, that's too bad." The woman said with a disappointed sigh, pulling her pants up while Kevin stood up and backed away. "Enjoy the rest of your day sir, and please try and keep it under the speed limit."

"Will do ma'am, thank you." Kevin said, before getting back into his car with a relieved sigh. "... At least she was nice." he muttered, remembering the last officer who face fucked him for a solid thirty minutes last month.

Once freed, Kevin finally got back onto the road and continued on to his destination, but this time more relaxed, not wanting to be stopped by another officer.

He soon found himself rolling into an apartment's parking lot, and randomly parked in guest parking before he rushed into the housing complex.

"Please be gone, please be gone." Kevin prayed, as he rushed up four flights of stairs, his heart hamming against his chest as he got closer. "Please, please, please, please!"

The moment he reached the fourth floor, Kevin ran to apartment 4J, and opened it using his spare key, hoping to find nobody home.

"Mmmmmm." A light skinned man moaned against a woman's lips as she pounded into him from above. She was deep stroking him while pushing his legs up into his chest, letting Kevin watch as her large tattooed sack clapped against his asscheeks.

The moment Kevin saw the pale heavily tattooed women fucking the man into her couch, tears fell from his eyes, his heart shattering as the women continued to fuck the man neither one of them noticing his presence.

"Seriously!?" Kevin shouted, finally making his presence known.

Immediately, the women pulled away from their kiss to look back at Kevin standing in the middle of her doorway making her skin turn pale, while the man below her looked at Kevin wide eyed.

"B-ba- papi, what are you doing here?!" The woman shouted, pulling her cock out of the light skinned man who grunted before he fumbled for the nearest things to cover up with.

"Alex fucking called and told me what you were doing! She actually had the fucking ball to!" Kevin shouted, wiping away his tears, before he suddenly heard whimpering from the back of the apartment. "And you locked Micky up in your room!? You fucking bitch!"

Kevin rushed into the apartment, heading to the master bedroom and opening the door releasing the young pitbull on the other side.

"I-its ok boy, it's ok." Kevin sniffled, as the dog licked all over the man's face trying its best to comfort his master. "Let's get out of here." Kevin said before going into the room and attaching a leash onto the dog's collar.

With the dog leashed, Kevin wiped away the last of his tears before heading out the apartment only for the light skinned man to almost bump into him as he tried to escape.

"H-hey I swe-" he started, as he backed out towards the front door.

"Fuck off already Tyler." Kevin said with a sharp glare, while the pitbull barked at the intruder causing him to stumble out of the apartment.

"W-wait papi, we can talk about this!" The woman shouted, as she shoved her cock into her shorts, standing by the couch sloppily dressed.

"Talk about this?!" Kevin exclaimed, glaring at the women while standing by the doorway. "You were balls deep in your fucking coworker!"

"Y-you said you were up for threesome!"

"I don't remember a fucking invite zoey!" Kevin roared,his angry tears dripping from his eyes while Micky whimpered and jumped at his leg.

"I-i know but... papi I have needs, I'm a futa!" The woman exclaimed, while gesturing to her cock.

"Thanks for the fucking update!" Kevin shouted, stepping out into the hallway before slamming the door shut and stomping his way down the stairs.

"Babe!" Zoey called after the man, as he and Mickey ran down the stairs. "Papi please! Just talk-"

"Fuck you!" Kevin shouted, as he finally got to the ground floor and ran towards his car. Once inside he let Mickey hop into the front seat, slamming the door close behind him and getting his keys out.

But once he had his keys Kevin froze, seeing Zoey's spare key on his key ring making him let out a groan taking the key off before tossing it outside.

Micky barked, seeming excited, making Kevin sigh before starting up the car and glancing at the excited young pooch. "Just me and you now Mick, we don't need your hoe momma anyways right?" Kevin asked, as he started to drive away from the parking lot while the dog barked, probably thinking they were headed for the beach. "Right."

******

Days later Kevin found himself at a club drinking alone. There were people dancing and partying having the time of their lives, but he only found himself sulking while staring down at Zoey's last messages before he had blocked her.

'You're being childish about this Kevin, can we please just talk?'

'Running off with Micky isn't far, he's my dog too, I miss him... and you'

'Baby I'm sorry I cheated on you, I know how you feel about cheaters, but it was a mistake. It was just one silly-'

The last message brought a sad smile to Kevin's face, knowing for a fact it was a lie.

Alex, who has been Zoey's best friend for years confirmed it herself that Zoey has been cheating on him with Tyler for the past three months. If not for her he still would've just been clueless.

But of course finding out your girlfriend has been cheating on you regardless didn't feel good no matter how it's revealed.

After days of crying himself to sleep and having movie marathons with his Micky, Kevin thought going out to drink would be a good cure to his depression, but that was hardly proving to be the case.

He should've called a friend to join him, but he didn't have it in him to tell people that he was cheated on... again.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" Kevin groaned, into his hands as he dropped his phone on the counter.

"Well I know you do have a speeding problem," A voice declared, making Kevin glance to his side to see the officer from a few days ago now smiling at him. "But I wouldn't peg you for an alcoholic personally."

Unlike before, the woman was now wearing a strapless hot pink dress, and her hair was fully puffed out showing her large afro. She also wore a fine layer of makeup with pink eyeshadow on and lipstick to match.

"Hi officer." Kevin said with a small sigh seeing the familiar face.

"Come on, none of that officer business do I look on duty to you?" The woman said, as she sat down next to Kevin. "My friend is having a mid-life crisis and dragged me along with a few other friends to the club. You can call me Rebecca, Kevin."

Kevin glanced at the dance floor to see there was a certain group acting up, and being a bit more wild than most before he turned back to Rebecca. "... You remembered my name."

Rebecca smiled just before the bartender placed a cold bear in front of her. "Yeah, I said you were cute didn't I?" The women pointed out, while Kevin only scoffed, running his fingers through his hair. "So why are you drinking alone Kevin?"

"Why not, people come to the club to unwind." Kevin pointed out, just before a couple bumped into the bar, in the middle of their intense make out session while Kevin took a sip of vodka.

"Amongst other things." Rebecca said, with a chuckle as she watched a futa lift a girls skirt up and over her ass before roughly fucking her right than and there, making the cockless women scream in pleasure.

Normally if she were on duty she'd be more inclined to deal with that, but her eyes stayed glued onto Kevin.

"So... that girlfriend of yours here tonight?" Rebecca asked curiously.

"Doubt it." Kevin said, taking a bigger sip from his glass making Rebecca smile a bit, noticing his tone.

"... Think I can buy you a drink?" The woman said, making Kevin turn to see her smirking at her. "Or are you too cool to drink with an officer?"

The man let out a small scoff and shook his head looking down at his near empty glass. "... Sure, who am I to say no to the law?"

****

"Mmmm." Kevin moaned, as he and Rebecca tumbled into her bedroom locked into a passionate kiss. Both of them doing their best to tear Kevin's clothes off. Rebecca was already in nothing but her underwear.

After a few drinks and some surprisingly deep conversation, Kevin wasn't entirely sure when it happened, but he somehow let Rebecca convince him back to her place and while part of him knew he shouldn't, a greater part of him desperately didn't want to go back home alone.

"Damn you're so fucking hot." Rebecca panted, as she tossed Kevin's shirt away to see the tightly tanned man was rocking a solid four pack, carrying some muscle on him.

"I told you I work out." Kevin said, pushing the woman back onto her bed and kneeling in between her legs, letting him see her throbbing cock was now peeking from the top of her black laced panties. "That's cute."

"Imma need you to never call my cock cute ever again." Rebecca said, making Kevin chuckle while she helped the man slip her panties off freeing her rod.

Now at full mast Kevin could see Rebecca was actually at least an entire twelve inches long if not thirteen, and amazingly girthy. Her tip wasn't very flared, but she was uncircumcised making Kevin lick his lips.

"But it is cute." The man declared before slowly licking up the woman's shaft making her shiver. Once at the tip, Kevin flicked his tongue at her slit, looking at the precum already beginning to collect. "It's already crying for me."

Before she could say anything, Rebecca let out a small gasp as Kevin finally slid her cock into his mouth and he slowly began bobbing up and down her shaft. With each bob of his head Rebecca could feel Kevin slowly get further down her cock, until she felt his lips go further than their previous encounter making her giggle.

"I knew you weren't being serious before." Rebecca said, shivering as she felt Kevin bob up to her very tip after taking seven solid inches. "You- ooooooh fuck!"

Rebecca was cut off while Kevin suddenly deep throated her entire cock without any problem, not even gagging once. His lips were planted firmly against the woman's crotch while her cock throbbed hard from inside of his tight flexing throat.

"Oh my- Jesus!" Rebecca moaned out, her muscular thighs flexing as Kevin slid her cock out his throat, but shoved it right back in without any hesitation. "Oh, fuck! F-faster! Please faster!"

The screams that would come out of his partners when they discovered Kevin's hidden talent was always his favorite part of the night. Their trembling legs, their shouts to higher beings, and the immediate pulsing of their cocks. He loved every second of sucking cock, he considered it his specialty.

Which is why he hated wasting it on traffic cops, and yet here he was sucking the life out of a police officer.

"F-fuck... I'm cumming!" Rebecca warned, tapping on Kevin's head the gesture not going past Kevin, but instead of backing off like last time, Kevin shoved the woman's entire length down his throat and hummed onto her cock, causing her eyes to roll back while her hand clawed at her bed sheets.

With an animalistic moan, Rebecca shot her load deep into Kevin's throat painting it white as he happily gulped down the women's seed.

With every pump of cum Kevin could feel a shiver go throughout his body, the cock spasms filling him with pride making him suck the cum out of the women's shaft until there was no more, making him slide off her cock with a loud gasp.

"H... holy fuck... fucking shit." Rebecca said, letting out an uncontrollable giggle basking in the afterglow of her nut. The dark skinned ebony looked back down at Kevin with a large smile, as he wiped the bit of excess spit off the corner of his lips. "You literally took my soul."

"Thank you for your service." Kevin said with a small cough clearing his throat.

"You have no idea how much that turns me on." Rebecca said, shivering at the words while Kevin smiled looking down at her still hard saliva coated cock.

Her cock was coated in his saliva, yet his mouth and lips were still fairly clean. Simply over the simple fact that he wanted to stay that way.

Kevin didn't have to slobber or act like a two bit hoe.

"That mean you're going to put me under arrest officer Rebecca" Kevin sang.

... But hoes do get fucked.

"Lucky for you I don't cuff the first fuck." Rebecca said, before she pulled the boy into her arms. "I'll save them for next time." She declared, before pressing her lips against Kevin's for another passionate kiss.

As he let himself get lost in the intense kiss Kevin let out a small moan, once he felt Rebecca move them so he was now on his back while she mounted him. Her beefy thirteen inches, dwarfing his respectable seven and a half as she grinded her throbbing cock against his.

"Now that's a cute cock." Rebecca said, after breaking the kiss, smirking down at Kevin.

A blush crept along the man's cheek, as he stared up at the smirking ebony. "Shut up, you know I'm not small for a guy." Kevin defended.

"Sure kev, whatever you say." Rebecca said, reaching for her nightstand confusing the boy for a moment, until she pulled out a small square along with a container full of beads. "I know we were getting hot and heavy, but do you mind?" The women asked with a hopeful expression.

"Now that turns me on!"

It had been years since one of Kevin's partners had pulled a condom out on their own, he was usually the one who had to pull one out himself. After all the drinks from the club he had already decided that he'd take the risk with Rebecca, only to be pleasantly surprised.

"Oh, a man of class I see." Rebecca said, with a wide grin before handing Kevin the small container.

"Officer, did you take me for anything less?" Kevin asked jokingly, taking the container from the women.

Once in his hand Kevin took a bead out before laying back on the bed with his legs spread wide. He blushed as he saw Rebecca watching his movements, but let her watch with a smile on his face. He pushed the bead into his ass and let it burst almost upon entry, filling his cavity with lube while Kevin let out a moan.

12