Futa City: Traffic stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's so fucking sexy." Rebecca breathed out, just as she slipped the thin condom onto her throbbing pole, and shimmed her way in between Kevin's legs. "You... you're still on board right?"

The question struck a certain spot in Kevin's chest, making him smile up almost innocently at the women and nod his head. "Yeah Rebecca... fuck me."

Hearing the man's consent, Rebecca finally let herself align her shaft with the man's winking sphincter and pressed her tip into his lube filled cavity.

"Oh fuck, it's been so long." Rebecca moaned out, as she continued to push more of her ragging member deep into Kevin's tight ass. She wanted nothing more to thrust in the rest of her cock, but she was savoring every last bit of the warm tightness.

"Y... your fucking thick!" Kevin groaned out, his fingers digging into Rebecca's back as she split him in two with her monster rod. It wasn't the longest he's dealt with, but it was by far the thickest Kevins ever taken.

"S... stay with me Kevin." Rebecca said, looking into the man's eyes before she began rocking her hips in and out of the man's ass. Her free hand pumping away at his hard cock. "Focus on my hand. How that feel kev?"

Kevin let out a strained groan as he felt half of Rebecca's cock drive itself in and out of his lubed filled hole, but as he felt her soft slender fingers jerk his cock, his walls loosened up letting Rebecca slip more of her cock inside of him.

"G...good. So good!"

"Yeah? Which feels better Kevin, my cock or your cock?" Rebecca asked, her voice husky as she pushed the last few inches of her cock inside the tan man, letting her fully long stroke him. Her hips thrusting into him at a steady pace. "Answer me Kevin."

"Ooooh I-i can't-'' Kevin squeaked out, the pain from Rebecca's girthy cock quickly subsiding and turning into pleasure. He could feel every throb of the woman's monster cock filling his slick walls, but her tender hand still pumping away at his cock as it oozed precum all over her fingers made his mind go numb. "Both! Both!

Rebecca smiled as she started down at the boy moaning in time with her thrust. She leaned into the man's ear before biting at his ear lobe. "That wasn't an option."

With that Rebecca's thrusting sped up, making Kevin screams of pleasure get even louder while the ebony continued to abuse his ass. The man tried to speak to answer her question, but between Rebecca's cock and his own he no longer had the ability to think.

But it wasn't until the women began to kiss and bite at his neck, that he felt the pressure building in his gut.

"B-bec!" Kevin called out, while his legs that had somehow found their way around Rebecca's waist tightened pulling the women in closer. "C-c-"

"Fucking cum for me kevin!" Rebecca said, thrusting in Kevin both harder and faster, already reaching her own limit. "Cum all over my black cock!"

The man's eyes went wide with shock, but all he was able to do was let out a loud moan that echoed throughout Rebecca's town house before he finally shot his load out all over his chest. Some even landed on Rebeccas lacey black bra.

"Yes!" Rebecca moaned out, into Kevin's ear, shooting her load inside of him. Her massive load filled up her thin condom, but as the condom ballooned up it hummed to life from deep inside Kevin before the woman's cum slowly started to decrease. Small safe nanobots eating away at the cum. "F-fuck you felt so fucking good."

Kevin laid there still panting as he came down from his orgasm, shivering as he felt the condom take care of the sperm clean up. "You... you too." Kevin said with a smile, as he felt Rebecca start to feather small kissing on his collar bone. "... You know I'm not... that Im not sleeping with you because-"

Rebecca let out a small chuckle hearing the man's words, pressing her face into his neck. "I know I know. And I'm glad it's not a race thing" Rebecca said, while a breath of relief left Kevin's mouth. "it just... turns me on... sometimes"

"... Fucking me with your fat black cock turns me you on?" Kevin asked, internally cringing a bit.

But Rebecca's cock twitched hard inside of his asshole, making him smile while Rebecca kissed his chin. "Yeah."

Well... if it's what she wanted.

While she was kissing him, Kevin lightly pushed the women off before climbing onto her changing positions. "That why you wanted to know where I was from? You like men Hispanic?" Kevin asked, as he reinserted Rebecca cock sliding deep down her shaft slowly.

"Yeah, I like a little spice in my men." Rebecca admitted, as she stared up at Kevin lustfully watching the short man start to slowly ride her cock.

"Yeah?" Kevin asked, before he started to grind his hips against Rebecca's cock making her let out a groan of pleasure. "You like hips that don't lie officer?"

"Yes papi!" The ebony groaned out.

And just like that, Kevin suddenly felt a rush of emotion burst through the emotional wall he'd spent the last 3 hours building out of vodka and beer. Memories of Zoey quickly invaded the man's mind causing him to let out a small whimper.

"Kevin?" Rebecca asked, seeing the look in his eyes as he whimpered, but it wasn't until she saw the tears pour out from his eyes that she realized something happened. "K-kevin are you ok?!"

"...y...y...no!" Kevin cried out, before he finally burst into tears unable to control himself anymore. The emotional wall long gone letting him feel the hurt.

He wasn't entirely sure when it happened, but at some point Rebecca was able to slip her cock out of him and had managed to wrap her arms around him pulling him in for a hug, letting him cry into her breast while rubbing his back, but that only made the man feel worse realizing that he'd wreaked what would've been the perfect night to turn the shot week around.

"Fuck!"

******

Hours later Kevin laid under a thick warm blanket, still wrapped in Rebeccas arms as she spooned him from behind. They were both mostly naked and Kevin could feel the thick cock pressed up against his asscheek, but he knew the moment was long gone. Any attempts to turn the cock hard again were gone with his ugly crying.

And yet even through all that, Rebecca was silent aside from the soothing words she'd whisper into Kevin's ear while her fingers raked up and down his arm.

"... That day you stopped me when I came off the highway-" Kevin started, breaking the silence in the room. "I was driving to my ex's house... a friend told me that she was cheating, and I drove to her place to confirm. And now she's my ex."

"... She used to call you papi didn't she?" Rebecca asked, after a moment of silence while Kevin sighed out answering her question. "I'm so sorry Kevin."

"You didn't do anything wrong, it's not your fault." Kevin pointed out, staring at the dresser across the room. "... if anything it's probably mine."

"She was the one cheating Kevin ho-"

"Cause anything remotely monogamous is dead in this city!" Kevin exclaimed, thinking back to his ex's. "Literally all my ex's cheat! And why? Because their futas, they produce more sperm than the average person and if they don't cum it hurts, but I get all that!"

"All I ask them to do is don't fuck anyone, that's it. Just please don't fuck anyone else. If you do let me be there, but if I'm not around and you need to cum just make it quick please. Just don't bring them home."

It was one of the few rules Kevin always had in every relationship that he's had, and yet most of his ex's always ended up cheating due to lack of self control.

"Those rules do seem pretty simple." Rebecca admitted.

"Exactly! But I'm just not enough I guess." Kevin said, with a sigh thinking back to Zoey. "Honestly... I know you can arrest me for even saying it, but I fantasize about leaving the city like every single day."

"... Like to a different city or-"

"Not the resistance." Kevin said, with a scoff. "They're fighting a losing war and I'm not a fighter... I just want to be alone in the forest sometimes... away from people."

"... Yeah." Rebecca said, before she began to softly rake her fingers up and down the boy's arm.

"... I should g-" Kevin started after a moment of silence.

"I would actually really love it if you stayed the night." Rebecca announced, pulling the boy close to her chest.

Feeling the women's warm chest pressed against his back, caused Kevin to tear up a little before he finally allowed himself to relax in the women's arms.

"Thank you."

****

"You've gotta be kidding me." Kevin groaned, as he parked on the side of the road and let his head fall onto his steering wheel, with a restless Micky in his passenger seat.

After leaving the pup at home alone last Friday night, Kevin promised to take the pitbull out to the beach the following weekend. He thought it be just what he needed.

But of course his bad luck continues.

"Micky I swear daddy is cursed." Kevin said, with a groan just before he heard a tapping at his window and rolled it down. "Please officer without all due respect, please do not ask me to leave my dog in the car while I suck your dick, please just give me a ticket. Please!" Kevin pleaded from the bottom of his heart.

"So I know I'm an officer and you're a throat goat and all-'' A familiar voice sang, making Kevin's heart leap out of his chest as he quickly sat up to see Rebecca smirking at him. "But isn't it a bit much to assume I'm going to ask for a blowjob?"

For a moment it felt as though Kevin's very soul left his body, until he felt his face burn with embarrassment at the site of his one night stand.

After he woke up in the women's house the morning after, he left a small thank you note before he left the sleeping woman's house. After crying in her arms in the middle of sex, he didn't want to face the embarrassment afterwards and with her being a cop, Kevin obviously thought that he'd never run into Rebecca again.

Cursed.

"... H... hello officer Rebecca." Kevin said, after taking a deep breath, shutting his eyes tightly. "I am so sorry, I didn't mean to insinuate anything ma'am."

Rebecca let out a small chuckle as she removed her sunglasses, letting her smug expression show as she watched Kevin squirm clearly embarrassed. "Hello Kevin, apology accepted and how are you doing this fine day?"

"Oh peachy." Kevin said, as he slowly opened his eyes to see the smug look on Rebecca's face in his peripheral vision. "License and registration?" Kevin asked, reaching for his glove compartment, making Micky sniffed at the box curiously.

"Not today actually that's not why I stopped you. I'm actually just abusing my power a little bit here." Rebecca announced, making the man freeze and look at her confused. "You just left my house so suddenly last week before I got your number, so it's been pretty hard to ask you out on a date, and I figured since I finally ran into you I'd pull you over for that number."

"... Date?" Kevin asked, after a moment's pause as he slowly proceeded the women's words. When he saw Rebecca nod with a chuckle, everything finally clicked making him go wide eyed. "With M-me?! We're going on a date?"

"Well yeah I was thinking about tomorrow afternoon actually, there's this pretty cool food festival going on at a park and I thought that would be good for a first date." Rebecca suddenly announced, further shocking Kevin while Rebecca reached into the car, making Micky curiously walk over Kevin's lap to sniff the woman's hand. "Plus it's dog friendly so we could even bring this little guy."

Kevin was frozen with shock as he watched Rebecca scratch at Micky's head affectionately, making the pit's tail repeatedly slap at the car's steering wheel.

Rebecca the cop was asking him out on a date.Rebecca the one night stand he cried on, was asking him out.

"B... but I... I cried." Kevin shamefully reminded Rebecca. "I cried all over you."

"Yeah, I know I was there." Rebecca pointed out as she stopped playing with the dog. "But you know, you were pretty interesting the other half before all that. And I didn't mind the crying... it felt real."

"... You don't have to do this." Kevin reassured, shaking his head thinking the woman was just asking him out of pity. "I'm a lot."

"Well I've been thinking about you all week, so I obviously can't get enough." Rebecca declared, still smiling at the boy watching Kevin's cute reactions. "I remember everything you said last night kev. I still want this, I really like the vibe you give off."

Kevin let out a sigh at her sweet words before he let his head rest against Mickey. She seemed like she was actually telling the truth... even after his weird outbreak she actually wanted to go out with him... and honestly even if it was out of pity, he might at least be able to make a genuine connect out of all this.

"... What time is the festival?" Kevin asked, with a shy smile on his face as he turned to the officer.

"It's tomorrow at 2:30, but if that's a yes to the date I still want your number." Rebecca said before taking out her phone.

"Right." Kevin said before he unlocked his phone and handed it over to Rebecca and watched as she put in her information. "... You-"

"Kevin you're cute, you're funny, a dog person and have a full time job. Yes I'm sure I wanna go out with you." Rebecca confirmed, before she showed the man the call coming through on her phone. "We can even take things slow if you need to, just know I'm serious about you." Rebecca said before handing Kevin's phone back.

Kevin let out a deep sigh as he fell back in his seat before smiling at the women. "... I'll meet you there?"

"I'll be the fine sister who's probably in a somewhat goofy graphic tee, but you're not allowed to make fun of it." The woman declared, making Kevin let out a chuckle before she stepped back from his car. "But I really would get that left taillight changed out before it gets dark, wouldn't want you getting stopped again."

"No ma'am we wouldn't." Kevin said, shaking his head with a small chuckle. "I'll be sure to stop and change it now."

"Have a good day than kev." Rebecca said, before heading back into her patrol car while Kevin chuckled and stared his car up.

*******

Once inside her car, Rebecca sat in her front seat and watched as Kevin got ready to merge back into oncoming traffic, giving the women one last wave before speeding back onto the road.

Rebecca sat in her car for a few moments, smiling to herself before letting out a sigh and making a call through the touch screen built into the car.

"Hello?"

"Yeah Lucy, I just finished talking to him and he agreed to the date. He couldn't be more excited for it."

"That's great news to hear." The woman on the other line said with a relieved sigh, sounding happy for her friend. "And your positive about him, you really think-"

"I know." Rebecca said, confidently before pulling down her sun visor to show a picture of her carrying a fairly muscular dark skinned man in her arms. "I had this same feeling when I first met jimmy, Lucy. It's just a gut feeling, the things were into. The relationship he's looking for. He's a little kinky in bed. He has a dog, but it's a pitbull and I always loved pitbulls. He's perfect!"

"Well it's a good thing Mr perfect didn't do nothing stupid yet, and try to run away or join the resistance." Lucy pointed out.

"No Lucy I swear. He said he wanted to be in the forest, not like that. He told me and I went straight to you, only because I understand how this might've looked on your part since we're friends."

"And I appreciate that Becca, thank you. You understand that I will have him under surveillance for a few months though right?" Lucy pointed out. "It's not that I don't-"

"Lucy, it's perfectly fine, please do what you gotta do. I just... I just really like him... it's been 6 years since I've really liked someone after Jimmy passed." Rebecca said as she finally put the visor back up.

"... Lucky you that most futas can't spell relationship."

"So lucky!" Rebecca said, with a groan before she glanced over at a nearby coffee shop to see an orgy going on through the window. "He didn't even flitch when some futa was fucking a women next to him last night."

"Sounds like a keeper, can't wait for you to bring him over for dinner with me and Pete."

"Oh trust me, same. You do realize being best friends with a captain in the army is like my biggest flex right?"

"Name my niece/ nephew after me then." Lucy teased making Rebecca laugh.

"Right, only if Kevin agrees. I gotta go though, an orgy broke out at a coffee shop and I'm literally watching a futa, cum into customers cups while eating cake pops"

"Lovely, talk to you later becca." Lucy said before hanging up.

Rebecca let out a relieved sigh before she looked down at her phone with a smile, thinking of Kevin's shy smile.

"... I'll love you Jimmy... but I need some love too.'' Rebecca said with a half smile and stepped out of the car. "And I know you'd want the same."

The end.

12