Futa Club Ch. 02.5

Story Info
A brief interlewd with Misty's moms.
4.9k words
4.75
18.4k
41

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,665 Followers

Interlewd One: Mommy Love

****

Lilian and Persephone had to disappear early that evening. They enjoyed some mild teasing of their daughters at times, as any mothers did, but they knew they'd be in serious trouble if they did anything to embarrass Misty too badly in front of her brand new girlfriend.

Well, she hadn't technically said they were girlfriends, but the way the two of them looked at each other made it very unlikely they'd just stay friends.

Persephone had managed to not get hard during supper, though she hadn't stayed totally soft. With the freedom of their own room, she ditched her bottoms, relaxed, and let her horny mind take over. She immediately felt her massive and inconvenient cock start swell to its full size.

"I had a feeling you were checking out Artemis's little friend," Lilian said casually.

She still had her clothes on, and was busy over by their full-length mirror. Right now she was only removing her earrings and adjusting her hair a little, as well as keeping an eye on her horny wife's reflection, but at other times the mirror had been used for more sensual things. Often, for instance, watching themselves fuck.

"This is all for you, my darling," Persephone said, spreading her legs wider as her cock continued to work defying gravity.

"Uh huh. You think I don't know you after all these years?"

"Well... I mean she... Emma? She's a little cutie. I can't pretend she isn't."

"True."

"And I'm happy Artemis finally got herself someone. I feel like Saphira had had lots of little boyfriends by then."

"Yes, my dear, but Saphira hasn't actually found anyone she's stayed interested in for longer than a fuck or two."

"She's just finding what she likes."

Lilian smiled at Persephone in the mirror. "She knows what she likes. She's too much like her mother, is the problem. Someone's going to have to work hard to get her to settle down someday."

"You weren't that hard to convince."

"You very well know I didn't mean me."

Persephone grinned back. "Was I that bad at her age?"

"Worse, darling. Much, much worse." Lilian strode over, the sway of her hips carefully calculated, and planted a loving kiss on Persephone's lips. "I thought I was a fool for ever falling for you. But it turns out I maybe knew what I was doing." She shrugged. "Or I got phenomenally lucky."

"Mmm, you didn't get all the luck, though." Persephone started unbuttoning Lilian's shirt while she was in reach. "I didn't think I was ready for a long term relationship when we met. And yet...."

Lilian pulled back out of range as her shirt was opened, and casually shrugged it off. Her bra revealed an awful lot of cleavage, which would have been sufficient for some teasing, but it also felt better getting it off entirely, so it joined her shirt on the floor. She walked back to the mirror and pretended to work on her hair some more, while making sure to jiggle her boobs slightly at regular intervals.

"We've done pretty well, haven't we?" Lilian said softly, just loud enough for Persephone to hear.

"Definitely."

"But as I say, you can't really try to pretend you weren't having... thoughts about little Emma."

Persephone smiled easily. "Ok, yeah. I'm happy for our daughter, of course. But yes, I also appreciate her choice on a... less motherly level."

"Thought so."

"What about you?"

"I'm not the helplessly horny thing you are, darling. I can be happy for Artemis without lusting after her girlfriend."

"Whoa! Lusting after is a strong way to put that. More like... like what I said. Appreciating."

"Uh huh." Lilian stripped down to her panties, came back over, placed a pillow on the floor in front of where Persephone was sitting, and dropped to her knees on top of it. She leaned in and wrapped her tits around Persephone's cock. She moved up and down in a slow tit-fuck while making deliberate eye contact. "It's a very lucky thing I don't get jealous anymore, is all I'm saying."

"And yet you felt the need to say it." Persephone tilted her head. "Are you jealous?"

"I just said I wasn't."

"Yes, but I'm not sure I believe you."

Lilian went quiet as she kept running her boobs up and down Persephone's shaft. She licked her cock a little, and took some in her mouth to buy time, but these days Persephone was too big for her to comfortably take very much of her, and if she tried for too long her jaw would ache like crazy tomorrow.

"I think maybe I just miss when that was us."

Persephone frowned in confusion. "What?"

"When we were the hot young things. When we could do whatever we wanted. Staying in bed all day if we felt like it. Fucking any way we chose. Artemis has someone to do that stuff with now, and... I'm so happy for her, but maybe I'm actually jealous of her."

"Ah." Persephone slid down to the floor with Lilian, regretfully slipping out of her boobies' embrace. She hugged Lilian tight and kissed her deeply. "I love you as much as ever. More, even. I know... I know me getting this big hasn't always been easy. My cock. It happens, but not usually to this extent."

"I know. It's not your fault by any means." Lilian cracked a crooked smile. "And I love how much you can stretch my ass out."

"But mostly just your ass."

"Yeah. The days when you'd fuck me every which way until I was sore and happy all over... there was something magical about them."

"If it makes you feel any better, I'm pretty sure Emma's a futa too, which means neither of them is ever gonna get to fuck the other in a sweet little pussy like yours."

Lilian giggled. "You caught that too? That bulge she kept trying to hide?"

"Poor thing didn't know what to do with herself," Persephone said, giggling right back. "But really, I think they could certainly have a wonderful time, but it doesn't make what we had or what we still have any less amazing."

"Maybe."

Persephone stroked Lilian's cheek. "Dearest, would you like me to spend the rest of the evening proving it to you?"

"Well... I don't have to work tomorrow...."

"I couldn't go that long anyway," Persephone said with a smile. "I know you think I always want--"

"I meant because you might make it impossible for me to sit down tomorrow if you do that sorts of things I know you want to. And I can't get through a work day when you've done that to me."

"Luckily tomorrow's Saturday then."

"Yes. Lucky." Lilian patted Persephone's shoulder. "Ok, back on the bed. Let me tit-fuck you some more."

"Really? But you only use your boobs like that when you want to get me off but you're not horny enough for other things. Or as a warm up. And... I'm pretty warmed up."

Lilian kissed Persephone on the nose. "Or perhaps, darling, I just want to save myself a little pain tomorrow by getting your first cum out of the way. The first one's usually the least controlled on your part."

Persephone shrugged. "Ok, fair."

"And you're so much gentler after that."

"Ah. So you're looking for a really long one tonight, huh?"

Lilian's eyes shone big and falsely innocent. "You were promising, weren't you?"

"Absolutely I was."

"Good."

Persephone got back on the bed and removed the clothes she still had on while Lilian got her boobs situated again. They had only Lilian's panties on between the two of them now, all nice and nearly naked, both needing some lovely private sexy times more than usual.

Lilian held her boobs around Persephone's shaft with one strategically place arm and slid them up and down. She slathered Persephone's cock head with spit, licking and sucking all over, and letting the mix of spit and precum slowly trickle down to the cleft between her breasts and lube them up.

With her free hand, Lilian played with Persephone's balls, and sometimes sneaked back further to tease her ass. She poked her finger in a few times, but mainly just teased outside.

Lilian had to put some time and effort into it, since tit-fucks were fun but not the most efficient way to get Persephone to cum. She smiled when she felt her wife's cock trembling and preparing to blow, but made sure to keep her mouth in place when the flood of cum started.

Despite her best efforts, Lilian couldn't keep up with it all. She savoured and swallowed cum as fast she could, but plenty gushed out of her mouth and down her chin. Her cleavage got even more lubed up with the extra mess, though it was a little late for that to do much good.

Lilian tried to clean up after herself, but Persephone had ideas of her own, and very nearly picked Lilian up and threw her as she guided her up to the bed. There was a time she very bodily would have, Lilian recalled, though they weren't teenagers anymore and it was probably best that they weren't quite as wild as back then.

Persephone started high, at Lilian's chin, and very methodically worked downward, cleaning her with her tongue as she went. Persephone licked up the mix of cum and spit that so messed Lilian's front, spending extra time on her boobs just because it was fun. Soon enough, though, it was time for something Lilian thought was even more fun than having her cummy tits sucked on.

Spreading her legs wide, Lilian lay back, relaxed, and let her beloved settle between her thighs to lick her pussy. Persephone had done her best over the years to make up for not being able to fuck Lilian's snatch anymore, and had become something of an expert at licking, fingering, and occasionally toying it.

It wasn't ever quite the same as being filled up by her lover just as much as she could possibly handle, then pounded until she was deliciously achy and worn out from cumming, but she still had her ass for that kind of thing. And honestly, sometimes getting such loving oral attention was even better. Certainly it was easier on her body.

The two women remained locked in their mouth to pussy embrace for quite some time. Lilian could lie there and let Persephone make her cum for literal hours, as the two of them had proven a few times. Often the decider was that Persephone would get too horny to keep it up forever, though sometimes Lilian would get too sensitive and be the one to call a stop.

Lilian enjoyed her royal oral treatment. She appreciated the skill her wife had for finding all the little spots that made her squirm her hips and curl her toes. She gasped and panted at the subtle way Persephone could flick her tongue whisper-soft over her clit and keep her right on edge for such a long time.

She luxuriated in cumming and squirting all over her Persephone's face. When she finally pushed Persephone away, it was with an arm that barely wanted to respond, so happy and relaxed she was.

"You could let me keep going," Persephone said with a self-satisfied smile. "Like the old days."

"Yeah, yeah. I know. I don't have teenage energy for these things anymore." Lilian caressed Persephone's face and ran her fingers through her hair. "I may miss those times, or feel jealous, but don't ever think I don't love you and what we have even more than I ever could have pretended to back then."

Persephone crawled forward and kissed Lilian with a mouth all full of her own juices and flavour. "Never doubted it for a second."

The two of them were wise enough to take a break and get ready for bed before going to what they both knew was coming next. They needed pee breaks if nothing else, and it was just as easy to get some other stuff out of the way while they were at it.

Lilian in particular did most of it one-handed. Brushing her teeth, trying to do something with her now tousled hair, removing makeup. Her other hand was engaged with lubing up her butthole. She stood at the sink of the bathroom attached to their bedroom, or walked around to grab something, or whatever she needed to do, a pair of fingers firmly buried in her bum, often gently thrusting in and out.

"You know I'd do that for you," Persephone said.

"Yes, darling, and you still can. More warmup is never a bad thing. Especially with you."

"But I do kind of like how slutty you look wandering around fingering your ass like you're just waiting for me to come fill it up ever more for you."

"That is precisely what I'm doing." Lilian approached Persephone and booped her nose. "But don't call me slutty."

"No?"

"That's not the sort of thing you should call your devoted wife."

"How about... overly sensual?"

"Overly? Well, yes, I suppose I could accept that."

"Good. You look overly sensual casually talking to me while fingering your bum like that."

"That's better."

Persephone waited until Lilian needed both hands for flossing, then quickly took her chance to stick a pair of her fingers up Lilian's butt where she'd been forced to vacate. She watched her beautiful wife in the mirror while Lilian tried to pretend nothing was amiss, but she could read her face far too well not to note the faint twitches of her lips indicating that she was enjoying herself.

Even when Lilian took back over lubing up her backside, Persephone stayed close, and even pressed right up behind her, letting her hard, pulsing cock slide up Lilian's back and get trapped between them.

"It occurs to me I could probably let you tit-fuck yourself," Lilian said calmly, still finger-fucking her own bum. "Save myself the effort."

"Why would you threaten me like that?"

"Because you're obviously trying to show off and get me all horny for how big you are, and how much you're about to stretch me out."

"Am not. I don't need to show off. We both know I'm bigger than necessary, and in fact too big to get away with some things anymore."

"Yes, dearest, but we also both know how much delight you take in filling me up to the point where my eyes roll back and I forget how to breathe for a moment."

Persephone grinned. "My little size-queen wife," she cooed affectionately.

"Again with the crude terms. You must be truly confident I still want you inside me."

Persephone met Lilian's eyes in the mirror, noting the sheen of lust in them, and her lips, parted in a soft pant already. Then there was the way Lilian was pressing back against her to feel her cock as fully up her spine as possible.

"I am, indeed, truly confident," Persephone assured her.

Lilian squealed as Persephone scooped her up and carried her to their bed. It wasn't the sort of thing she did very often anymore, but it seemed appropriate, and even necessary.

"You're lucky I'm easily smitten with things like this," Lilian said as she was gently laid out.

"I'm lucky in a lot of ways."

"You... shush and just get in me already."

Lilian rolled onto her tummy and lifted her hips, sticking her butt up just enough to make it obvious where Persephone was to aim for. As though somehow she needed the help.

Persephone still needed to lube herself up, and then remember to take he time and go so very slowly. Lilian could take her excessive length and girth better and faster than anyone else could dream of after all the practice she'd had, but slow and gentle was the way to go.

It took a long time. When not being forced, Lilian's ass only gave ground gradually and reluctantly. It protested anything nearly that size trying to fill and stretch it out, despite how many times the exact same thing had been accomplished.

"Ooh, yesss," Lilian moaned from beneath Persephone.

"Feeling good?"

"Damn, you're feeling even better than usual."

"Ha, you say that almost every time, though."

"Doesn't make me wrong."

"Well, statistically--"

"Shush, dearest. Don't start with technicalities now."

"Yes, dear."

Lilian felt a tremble in her fingers, and the flood in her pussy. Sure getting pounded and wrecked by Persephone was fun at times, but this luxuriously slow fill up was what really did it for her. Getting her insides stretched out such a little bit at a time, feeling her asshole allowing more and more in at a barely perceptible pace, knowing there was still so much more to come, allowing that feeling that she couldn't actually take it all to linger. Lilian was never happier than halfway through the several minutes long process of Persephone stuffing her ass just as slowly as she could manage.

"You feel like you're going to cum before I even get all the way in," Persephone whispered.

"Maybe I will."

"You really like this slow thing, huh?"

"With you? It's literally the best."

Persephone kissed Lilian's neck and nuzzled her shoulder as she kept going. "I don't know how, but I believe you."

"If we switched, you'd get it. I know you would."

"If you say so."

Persephone's balls bumped against Lilian, signaling that she was fully buried. As often happened, Lilian had been getting increasingly sure she couldn't handle it all, that this was the time her ass found its limit, in spite of her having done the exact same thing so many times before. With Persephone even common achievements could seem impressive every single time.

The two of them stayed almost completely still for a long few moments, joined as fully as they ever could be. Lilian's body was going crazy, the way it always did from having her ass stuffed beyond capacity, hitting every sensitive spot inside her all at once, feeling that extra heat and love from her wife's cock deep, deep inside.

Then Persephone started moving, a nice slow in and out. Fucking Lilian so very gently, which given her size still meant huge internal disturbances with every soft thrust.

Lilian was already making a damp spot on the bed directly beneath her pussy. She could feel it growing. Her breathing was limited somewhat when Persephone was fully buried in her, and even when it wasn't it came out as a quiet pant. She felt little tingles in her extremities and sensitive areas. And it was only going to get more intense from there.

Persephone held out remarkably well. Lilian kept expecting her to start fucking harder and harder. Her self control was not nearly so powerful as her cock-driven urges. But Persephone had something to prove tonight, and intended to give her wife the most tender and loving demonstration of her feelings that she possibly could.

Which meant Lilian was slowly reduced to a limp, gooey mess as night fell and Persephone kept up a gentle rhythm long past when she should have given in and started going for a fast, hard fuck. Lilian came repeatedly on Persephone's glacially thrusting, throbbing length, though each orgasm was spread far from the last.

Toward the end even the decadently slow fucking was getting sloppy and lewd in its sounds, since Persephone came inside Lilian's ass--somehow finding room to unleash a massive load of cum--then kept right on massaging her insides.

Eventually, neither could go on any longer. Lilian had been done well before Persephone, and could only lie there and bask in her ass still being fucked. Luckily that was all she had to do anyway. Persephone came a second time inside her bum, then lay still on top of her, holding her down with a warm, comforting weight that was all she really wanted by then.

"It's a damn good thing I don't have work tomorrow," Lilian mumbled sleepily.

"I could keep going, if you want," Persephone offered.

Lilian groaned. "Please no. It's been hours."

"Only technically."

"My ass is gonna fall off."

"I sincerely doubt it. I was so very gentle. It can take much more abuse than that."

"But never for so long all at once."

"I seem to remember you cumming a fair number of times."

"Well I didn't say it didn't feel good. Really, really good. But I'm genuinely going a bit numb now, so it wouldn't do any good anyway."

"Just as well. I'm ready for sleep now."

"Mmhm. You're still hard all up in my butt, though."

"You know I don't soften easily once I'm inside you."

"I do."

"And I remember how much you used to love sleeping with me like that. All buried deep in there."

"You weren't so big then."

Xarth
Xarth
14,665 Followers
12