Futa Club Ch. 02.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're saying I'm too big for that now?"

"... well, maybe we could just try it."

Persephone grinned and kissed Lilian's cheek from behind. She rolled them on their sides, still firmly lodged inside, still plugging Lilian's ass with her cock.

"I knew you missed it," Persephone said.

"Sure you did."

But truly, Lilian had missed it, and she did very much love sleeping with her wife still buried in her butt. Her body wouldn't thank her for it in the morning, but for the moment it was the very best, most wonderful cuddling in the whole world. Persephone all snuggled up to her, warm and naked, breasts soft against her back, arms wrapped securely around, face nuzzling her shoulder, legs semi-entangled, and most notably of all, the entire hard, pulsing length of her cock making sure Lilian's insides got cuddles too.

Persephone fell asleep relatively quickly. Lilian didn't.

It was the sort of not-sleep that Lilian hadn't experienced in a while. Probably since last time she and Persephone had slept together linked as they were. She drifted in and out, always at the edge of consciousness, too filled to fall into anything deep and lasting.

It wouldn't tire her, though. It was restful the way sleep was, just in a different way. A way that would leave her both achy and horny in the morning, and kept her in a warm, pleasant state of half-dreaming all night long.

Or at least it would have if there hadn't been any interruptions. Lilian was alert enough to notice immediately when someone sneaked into the room and padded over to her side of the bed. She had to wait for her daughter to catch the moonlight from the window before she could identify her. There was no question it was one of them.

"Hey, baby," Lilian said softly to Saphira as she crouched down next to her.

"Oh good, you're awake," Saphira said. "I was hoping you might be."

"Yes. I can see you didn't bother with clothes. And you've got your penis pointed right at me."

Saphira shrugged. "I was horny."

"What happened to your date?"

"Well... we had a difference of opinion."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. He was more than interested in some anal until he realized I wasn't offering him my butt."

"You have to be more clear with boys. We've talked about this."

"I know, Mommy. Just sometimes I don't think they want me to fuck their butts at all. What's that all about?"

Lilian rolled her eyes. "I know you have enough experience that that's not a real question."

"No. It isn't. Just whining is all. 'Cause sometimes you win, sometimes you lose." Saphira sighed. "And tonight I lost."

"If you'd just settle down with one of the nice, accommodating ones for a while...."

"Yeah yeah. I know. Technically if I just stuck with one who was into me...." Saphira shook her head. "But they just get so subby sometimes. Make it too easy. And there's no real fun dating them. Fun fucking them, sure, but I think I need more than that."

"Maybe boys aren't right for you, babes."

"But they're so cute, and their bums are so--"

"Did you come here for advice or sympathy?"

"Um... neither, actually."

"No. I was starting to suspect not."

"Nah. You knew what I wanted right from the start." Saphira leaned in and kissed Lilian's cheek. "But I do love our little relationship chats." She leaned back. "Can you sneak off to my room for a bit?"

"Not so much. Your Mom's very... very deep in me right now."

"Oh my!" Saphira pulled the blankets back and leaned aside to let some of the faint moonlight hit her mother. "For real? Sleeping with her inside you?"

"Yes."

"I thought you didn't let her do that anymore?"

"Did she tell you that? She's not supposed to tell you things like that."

"Well she misses it, Mommy. You make her feel so comfy and loved."

"Mmm, me too. Except for I'm not as young and stretchy as I used to be."

"I don't believe that. You take Mom's cock every day. You're probably the most flexible of any of us." Saphira ran her hand up and down the bulge in Lilian's tummy where Persephone's cock pressed against it. "Do you still have room for me?"

"You might be able to fit in my pussy," Lilian said. "But you'll have to be gentle so you don't wake your mom."

"I can be gentle," Saphira promised. "Thanks, Mommy. I couldn't even go to Misty 'cause she's having a sleepover tonight."

Lilian lifted her upper leg a little to make more room as her daughter squeezed in to sandwich her between two warm, naked family members. "So inconsiderate of your sister," she said lightly, though she suspected Saphira wasn't listening closely enough to appreciate the sarcasm.

Lilian felt kind of naughty about what she was doing. She didn't need to. It was just the way their family was. But being the lone non-futa among them, her sense of morals and normalcy had been different growing up, and more importantly her hormones had never been quite as overbearing as any of theirs. They needed sexual attention on a regular basis.

And sure, they could have masturbated, or they could have been given toys and porn and left to fend for themselves, but Lilian felt better about making sure they were looked after. At this point, the sisters could usually help each other out as necessary, but Lilian would be lying to herself if she tried to pretend she didn't secretly like them coming to Mommy sometimes still.

It was a tight fit this time. Usually Saphira and Misty were nothing compared to Persephone, but with her wife still filling her so full, it put pressure on her pussy as well.

"You're so tight tonight," Saphira grunted as she tried to work her way in, gently of course.

"You knew I would be. Your mom's so greedy with space once she gets in there."

"Should be more considerate. Leave some room for someone else."

"Yes. You talk to her about that."

"Maybe I will."

Despite her grumblings, Saphira expertly maneuvered herself inside her mommy's warm, soaked pussy. She proceeded to give her a nice, long, smooth fucking, basically just as requested.

Lilian hadn't anticipated just how horny it would get her. She'd already been kept on edge anyway, but with her beautiful daughter now inside her, and the sheer tightness of being double-penetrated well beyond her usual maximum capacity, she was getting all revved up. And, alas, she still couldn't tell Saphira to go any harder or they'd definitely wake Persephone.

"Oh wow, it's like I'm rubbing right on Mom's cock," Saphira said in a low hush. "She's pressing so hard against me. There's hardly anything separating us."

"Yes," Lilian moaned. "I can kinda feel that too."

"I bet. Feel nice?"

"Very."

"We should do this more often, maybe."

Lilian groaned. "Oh don't even joke."

"I'm not, Mommy. We'd be so gentle. But can you imagine me and Mom both thrusting in and out together?"

Lilian had to bite her lip hard, then instead decided to kiss Saphira instead. It both occupied her own mouth, and kept Saphira quiet too.

Their tongues met in a rather inappropriate mother and daughter kind of way. It sometimes weirdly felt even less appropriate than letting her baby girl fuck her pussy or ass. But logically, Lilian was pretty sure it was actually less questionable, so she let herself give in to the urge when it was strong enough.

Between her slow, sensual fuck and their making out, Saphira eventually came inside her mommy. Lilian had to kiss her even deeper and muffle her moans as she felt her pussy getting filled with cum and cock just as her ass already had been for many hours.

Lilian hurriedly grabbed Saphira's tight little ass as she started to pull out afterward. "Not yet, baby."

"Hm?"

"Would you, maybe, rub Mommy's clit for her? While you're still in me?"

"Oh. I thought you came already."

"I did. I need another."

Saphira grinned. "Ok. No problem."

She casually fingered Lilian to another double-stuffed orgasm as though it was a perfectly normal thing to do. Then she kissed her mommy on the lips, just a quick peck, and pulled out. She rolled out of bed and flounced off, humming cheerfully as she left.

"I'm still gonna be horny tomorrow," Lilian mumbled to herself.

But maybe that was just as well. Persephone certainly would be, after all. It wouldn't do her any good waking up without any urges at all.

Lilian closed her eyes, pressed her hand to her cummy pussy and trapped it between her thighs, then tried to go back to sleep.

12