Futa Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, but, like, it wouldn't have to be a pressure kinda thing. I could just say you're a friend. We're gonna study, or something. No pressure at all."

Emma thought about it a bit longer, then finally nodded. "Ok. I think that could work. It's not like they'll have any idea what we're up to."

Misty decided not to correct Emma. Given her parents, there was a fair chance they'd have a good guess.

****

They had to hurry to catch Misty's bus, since they'd spent so long making their plans, and still had to make sure they had the right textbooks out of their lockers. They made it, though, and even got a seat together, which was crucial given Misty's continued condition. She took the window seat, putting Emma's body between her and everyone else.

There was no chance she was going to soften up anytime soon. Not with the promise of getting Emma in her room, and all that might follow from there. But if she could just make it through the bus ride, her long suffering erection might be relieved in a truly wonderful way.

It started sooner than Misty anticipated. She was daydreaming, and was startled to feel a hand on her cock. She whipped her head around to Emma, who blushed shyly and shrugged.

Emma rubbed the head of Misty's cock through her skirt. She kind of just toyed with it for a while, fidgeting with it while they sat through the slow ride home.

Misty sat back and tried to relax. She closed her eyes and let Emma play. She was either being teased in preparation for something more, or Emma just wanted to get used to touching someone else's cock. Either way, it was hard to say no to that. And, oddly enough, she wasn't feeling quite so nervous about being discovered either. The number of students around them was almost manageable, and the environment was somewhat less risky than the middle of class or a school hallway. It was something she could get used to, if she had to.

It was much like the showers. Sure she was comfortable there now, but there had been a time when she'd been nearly as shy as Emma. Back when no one knew about her penis. The first time had been hard. The first time going in with an erection had been harder still. But she'd grown used to it, and so had the other girls. It didn't scare her anymore. The bus was similarly contained, albeit a much different environment in other ways, and she could make it work if she had to.

Misty thought she might be put to the test sooner than later too. Her skirt slipped back, letting her cock stick straight up, desperate for Emma's continued caresses. And Emma went straight on rubbing her, not making any move to cover her back up. Not so shy when it was someone else's dick being exposed, was she?

Not that Misty could complain. Having Emma's soft little fingers wrapped around her, stroking her up and down so feather light and teasing, more than made up for the rest of it.

She had to hastily try and recover herself when the bus got to her stop. Emma walked close in front of her, screening her somewhat, but it wasn't a perfect solution. She breathed a sigh of relief when they made it to her driveway and the bus pulled away.

"Glad that's over," Misty said.

"Being in school with no panties, or me rubbing you?"

Misty gave Emma a look. "You know which one." She smiled crookedly. "I quite liked you rubbing me."

"I thought you might." Emma bit her lip. "But Misty... I don't think you'll fit."

"Fit?"

"In my mouth. I was trying to imagine it just now, and I don't think it'll work."

Misty squeezed Emma's hand reassuringly. "Let's worry about that when we get to it, shall we?"

"Promise you won't laugh if I'm terrible?"

"I do so swear."

"Good."

It was liberating being able to walk toward the house without trying to hide or restrain her cock. Misty let it bounce freely under her skirt, rather enjoying the material sliding around on her shaft.

They'd only just entered the house and started to take off their shoes when Misty's mom found them.

"Artemis? Is that you?"

Misty sighed. "Yeah, Mom. Who else would it be? I brought a friend over so-- Mom!"

Persephone came around the corner, and as per usual was naked from the waist down. "What, honey?"

"I said I brought a friend! You don't have any pants on!"

Persephone rolled her eyes with motherly despair. "Well I didn't know that until just now, did I? You could always call your poor mother and let her know what's going on, you know. That's why you have a phone."

"I have a phone so I can have a social life. Just... just please go put something on."

Misty glanced at Emma, who in turn was staring wide-eyed at Persephone's big, dangling cock. This wasn't necessarily a disaster, but it had such potential to become one. She'd been so close.

"Ok," Persephone said in a slightly patronizing tone. "I'll go find something to throw on. But don't act like I'm the only one questionably dressed." She gave Misty's skirt-tenting erection a meaningful look, then waltzed off again. "Let me know if you girls want a snack," she called over her shoulder.

There was silence for a moment after Persephone was gone.

"So, uh, that's Mom," Misty said. "She's, you know, the one who has a cock. Like me."

Emma turned slowly to face her. Her expression was stuck in either horror or awe. "It's so big!"

"Yeah, well--"

"It's massive! What does she do with it? I mean, it wasn't even hard."

"No, I know. There's a reason she doesn't wear pants a lot of the time."

"Has she always been like that?"

Misty shrugged. "A few years now, anyway. We think she's stopped growing."

"You think? Shouldn't she have stopped a while back?"

"Um, well, you know we're gonna keep growing for a while too, right?"

"What?"

"Yeah. Like, futas keep getting bigger for a while, even after their teens. Their cocks do. You didn't know?"

"Oh fuck," Emma groaned. "I don't want to get bigger. It's a pain as it is."

"You probably won't get as big as Mom," Misty said in attempt to cheer her up. "She's well beyond average, if that helps any."

It didn't, in fact, seem to help any, judging by Emma's morose expression. Misty guided the disconsolate girl to her room and locked the door, so at least they'd have some privacy for a while. She resigned herself to maybe not getting that blowjob after all. It wasn't looking good.

Misty flopped onto her bed with a sigh. Her skirt slid back from her cock as she bounced, leaving her erection pointing straight up, all angry, neglected, and precummy. She let it be. Either Emma was still interested in playing with it, or she wasn't. A pretense at decorum wouldn't help much.

Emma was slower and more delicate about alighting on the bed. She sat down with her leg curled partly under her, regarding Misty's cock thoughtfully. "That looks uncomfortable."

"It is. I don't blame you if you're not in the mood for anything right now, but I'm gonna have to take care of it if you're not."

Emma was quiet and introspective a moment longer, then she reached out and wrapped her hand around Misty's cock. Her grip was firmer than it had been on the bus, though still with fairly slow movements.

"You're gonna get as big as your mom, huh?"

"I... might," Misty admitted. "But even if I do, that's a long way off."

"You seem much more manageable now, in comparison."

"Well that's something."

Emma glanced to Misty's face, away from her cock for a moment. "Artemis?"

Misty shrugged, slightly embarrassed. "Technically my real name. Only Mom really uses it. And Mommy sometimes. Mom's family has this whole thing with weird, complicated names. My sister's name is Saphira, for instance."

"Oh."

"And Mom's Persephone."

"Oh!"

"Yeah."

"Huh. I mean, I kinda like it, but I think I'd rather call you Misty."

"Good. So would I."

Emma elongated her strokes, sliding her hand further up and down Misty's shaft. "Does your mom know what we're doing in here?"

"She... probably has a good guess."

"Ah."

"But she doesn't care, if that helps."

"I don't know, really. I mean, I get that you guys are... different. I wouldn't want my parents knowing if we were in my room messing around. But...." Emma shrugged. "I guess if your mom likes to wander around with her cock out, it changes things."

"For the better?"

"In a sense. Definitely for the weirder." Emma glanced toward the door. "She won't come in, will she?"

"No way. It's locked. And she wouldn't cock block me like that anyway."

Emma gave her a strange look.

"I know that was a weird thing to say, in hindsight," Misty said. She shrugged helplessly. "But she wouldn't."

"You've got a weird family."

"So I'm told."

Misty was feeling hopeful. Emma was still stroking her, and even took a quick break to strip her bottoms off and let her cock out, since it had been stiffening. It was only a handjob so far, which she was honestly ok with, but with a bit of luck it could get even better.

They shifted a bit so that Misty was propped up on her pillows in a half-reclined position. Emma snuggled in between her legs as she got more comfortable with the whole thing.

"You can give it a lick, if you want," Misty suggested.

Emma looked up, startled, as though somehow she'd forgotten she wasn't all alone with the cock she was playing with. Nor, indeed, that the idea had originally been to use her mouth.

"Um... ok."

Delightful shivers ran up Misty's back as a cute, pink tongue stuck out from Emma's mouth and flicked across the head of her cock. They were only small licks, but Emma kept going, varying the length and location as Misty's reactions gave her more confidence.

Misty was as encouraging as she felt she could be without overdoing it. Getting impatient would only slow things down, and she actually found she was enjoying Emma's tentative progress. She was adorable and accidentally teasing in her innocence. The only thing keeping Misty kind of on edge was that she'd been hard for so long without release, and she needed to get there pretty badly. Her balls were starting to ache kind of painfully.

It was delicious agony while it lasted. Emma's delicate grip and silky tongue kept Misty all hot and bothered, and she even started trying to get her whole mouth in on the fun toward the end. As Emma had feared, she wasn't able to properly take Misty all the way in. She didn't even get close. But she managed the tip, and a little bit of bobbing deeper than that.

That was as far as they got before Misty finally got her release. She wanted to be further inside Emma, had mad aspirations of cumming down her throat, but settled for blowing her load quite shallowly in her mouth and over her pink little tongue.

Emma's inexperience showed through again. She didn't know what to do with a small flood of cum, especially when it just kept coming without giving her a moment to decide. Misty saw her throat move as she tried to swallow, but a lot of it spilled out and made a mess of Emma's shirt and Misty's cock and balls.

"Oops," Emma said. "I didn't do that very well."

"You did too," Misty said, sitting up and gently pulling Emma's hand away from where it still gripped her cock.

"I'm s'posed to swallow it all, right? But it was too much too fast, and it's all thick and weird."

"You didn't like it?"

Emma bit her lip. "I think... I think maybe I did, actually. Just... it's not what I expected."

"Oh?"

Emma blushed. "Sorry, this sounds silly. You know all this stuff already, and you're so good at--"

Misty dove on Emma and kissed her fiercely. She didn't mind that it meant smearing all that messy cum between them, or that she tasted herself strongly on Emma's lips. If anything, she enjoyed that part.

"It was your first time," Misty said reproachfully. "And I don't even care if you never get better than that. I just like that you would do it for me, even though it scared you."

"It didn't scare me! It was just... ok, it scared me a little." Emma turned her head away, then giggled as Misty pulled her back for more kisses. "Was it ok? Really though?"

"It really, really was. Though I'm a little biased. You made me cum, so I'm pretty much happy."

"Ha, yeah, I know that feeling." Emma shrugged. "Though in my case it's mostly just me making myself cum."

"Not anymore."

Emma tilted her head as thought somehow she hadn't realized that. "No," she echoed. "Not anymore."

"Speaking of which, you want a turn?"

While Misty's dick was softening, Emma was very hard and ready to go. Misty didn't anticipate a refusal, and indeed she didn't get one.

"Kinda, yeah," said Emma.

"Good, 'cause I was gonna get some of that cock either way."

They switched their positions around so Misty could get comfortable between Emma's legs. Misty settled on her tummy and made sure that Emma had a good view of her prone butt.

"Do you really like sucking me off so much?" Emma asked. "You seem to take every opportunity."

"Well," said Misty as she grabbed Emma's cock to start stroking it, "receiving a blowjob is generally more enjoyable that giving one, if that's what you mean. But sometimes it's quite fun to be fully in charge of someone else's pleasure." Misty gave Emma a few long licks. "And the more you like that someone, the more fun it is." Another pair of licks. "And in your case, you do have such a lovely cock to play with."

"Are you just making all that up?"

"Not at all." Misty have Emma's cock a soft kiss. "If I could only give one person blowjobs for the rest of my life, I wouldn't mind at all if it was you."

Emma's face went through a variety of expressions, most of them confused to some degree. "I don't know how to take that. It could be a very sweet thin to say, or it might be weird and misguided. You don't even know me well enough to say you'd want to be together that long."

"I didn't say anything about being together," Misty said with a crooked smile. "Only about sucking you off."

"That's... you...."

Misty laughed, then swallowed half of Emma's cock all at once. Emma was so cute when she was flustered, and deep throating her certainly seemed to help with that effect, based on experience.

Indeed, Emma pretty quickly gave up trying to muster a rebuttal. The quick peeks Misty got as she bobbed her head suggested that Emma's reactions remained just as adorable as ever. If only Emma could see herself, she'd have a much better understanding of Misty's infatuation with sucking her off.

This time, unlike at school, Misty had all the time in the world. She started off quick and intense, but reined herself in and slowed it down. She could be a bigger tease about it than Emma, if she wanted. It could last as long as she wanted.

Misty used a whimsical mix of licking, kissing, sucking, nuzzling, stroking, and deep throating to make Emma dance like a puppet on strings. She got Emma all hot and bothered, then cooled her off. She gagged on Emma's cock, then stroked her sloppy dick with delicate fingers while sucking on her balls. She sucked frantically, then so slowly as to drive Emma crazy.

Misty got excited a few times when she felt Emma's hands on her head, like she was about to get her head forced down on Emma's slick cock, but it never quite got there. It was tempting to see if she could get Emma horny enough that she'd lose that last little bit of restraint, but those cute whimpers of frustration were getting to her, and she decided she couldn't leave Emma hanging that long.

With fresh determination, Misty impaled her throat entirely on Emma, swallowing her lovely cock to the base. She worked quick and hard, bringing tears to her own eyes, and causing drool to run liberally down Emma's thick, pulsing shaft.

The slick, sloppy sounds of Misty throating herself increased alongside Emma's moaning and whining. Misty loved those noises, as well as the feeling of Emma getting all tense and twitchy in her mouth and throat. It meant cum was on the way, which was fun by itself, but also meant Emma getting to feel really good.

As the first spurts burst out, Misty backed off to keep only the head of Emma's cock in her mouth, ensuring that she got nice mouthfuls of her creamy reward. She swallowed it all down, not spilling a drop, perhaps somewhat to show off her abilities in comparison to Emma's messier reception. Mostly, though, just because she wanted it all.

Misty carefully held the last mouthful as she pulled away from Emma. She let it sit on her tongue, coating her mouth, enjoying the taste, the texture, and the heat of it.

Emma lay back rather bonelessly, mouth open in a slight pant. She looked very relaxed and unlikely to protest, so Misty finished the last of her cummy treat and stretched out next to Emma for some half-naked, post-orgasm snuggles.

As it turned out, Emma was quite happy to cuddle. Perhaps just because she was all worn out and emotionally malleable, but hopefully because she was genuinely getting comfortable enough with Misty to be ok with it.

The girls lay in near silence for a while, slowly recharging on each other's soft, warm presence. There were some brief exchanges of words, but mainly just holding each other, with some occasional light caressing as they felt like it.

Unfortunately, like all beautiful things, it couldn't last forever. There was a knock at the door, followed shortly thereafter by Saphira's voice.

"Hey, you guys done banging in there yet? Mom says to call you for supper, assuming your friend's staying."

Emma had gone red almost immediately. "Oh god."

"Sorry, that's just my sister. She's... a little indelicate at times. But, uh, do you want to stay?"

"They're all gonna know, aren't they? Your family?"

"They'll have fairly accurate suspicions, I imagine, yes."

"Shit."

"But they're honestly cool about it. Saphy's gonna be happy for us, even if she teases a little. And my moms will probably be excited I got a girlfriend finally." It was Misty's turn to colour. "I mean, not that we're officially... not that it's like that exactly...."

Emma giggled softly. "It honestly helps when you get flustered, you know that?" She ran her hand gently across Misty's cheek. "I like that--"

There was a louder pounding at the door. "Hey, I don't wanna interrupt, but just tell me if you guys are coming or not so I can report back."

Misty rolled her eyes. "Give us a minute!"

"Is that a yes?"

"Yes! You're ruining the moment, you dick!"

"Okey dokey then."

Misty could hear the amusement in her sister's tone, and halfway imagined her skipping gleefully back downstairs with a head full of possibilities as to what her sister and 'friend' were up to.

Emma was shaking her head. "I can't do this."

"Sure you can. They'll behave while we eat. I'll make them."

"Are they gonna be dressed?"

Misty hesitated. "I hope so. If not, I can yell some more until whoever doesn't have pants on goes and gets some."

"I like that you have such a... liberated family and all...."

"You can say weird. It's ok."

"But I'm super duper not ready for them being naked around me. Or vice versa, just in case that wasn't clear."

Misty smiled and pulled Emma's hand to her mouth so she could kiss it. "I'll go first and make sure they're all decent, ok?"

"And maybe let me borrow a shirt that isn't all cummy?"

Misty laughed. "That too. That'll be the easy part."

The girls rolled out of bed and peeled off their messed tops. Misty was glad to see how casual Emma was getting about being naked and changing around her. Plus it was nice just seeing her naked.

They salvaged the bits of their outfits that they could, and otherwise pulled some stuff from Misty's dresser. Misty was more excited then she thought she'd be about seeing Emma in one of her shirts. That felt like quite a girlfriendy thing to do. Granted, it could also just be a friendy thing to do, but being right after blowjobs and all she was still leaning toward the former.