Futa Club Ch. 02

Story Info
Misty and Emma get closer and make a naughty bet.
11.8k words
4.82
25.1k
66

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,717 Followers

Chapter Two: Misty's Dilemma

****

Misty was still quite giddy when she returned home from school. Getting Emma to join the other girls had been a resounding success, in more ways than one. She was a little worried she'd gone too far, certainly further than she'd intended to, but it had felt so good at the time and she knew Emma had enjoyed it too.

Misty was still an odd mix of cheerful and lost in thought as she entered the house. She would have gone straight to her room on autopilot if she hadn't been interrupted and pulled from her daydream.

"That you, Artemis sweetie?"

"Yeah, Mom," Misty called back, ignoring the use of her full name that she didn't much care for. "Just got home."

"You want a snack? I was just starting on supper. Your Mommy's gonna be a little later getting home, so if you're hungry you should get something now."

Misty followed the voice to the kitchen, finding Persephone, her mother, there, as expected. One of her mothers, that was, since she had two. A futa mom, and a non-futa mom. Persephone and Lilian. Mommy P and Mommy L. Or, most often, Mom and Mommy.

"I think I'm fine for now, Mom."

"Ok then. Just checking."

Persephone opened her arms for a hug, and Misty easily stepped in to be embraced by her mother. The feel of a large cock pressing against her didn't faze her any more than most people would be at the feel of their moms' breasts in such a scenario. It was just part of her mom. Just the way she was.

Though, admittedly, Persephone was a little more liberal and free with her body than many parents. Her cock had matured with her over the years to the point where she found it uncomfortable trying to stuff it into panties or jeans at the best of times, rather like Misty did when she was hard, except all the time. Misty knew she still had growing to do, since futa-cocks didn't always know when to quit, but she kind of hoped not to get as big as her mom. It just seemed inconvenient.

Persephone wiped her hands on her apron as she turned back to the supper she was preparing. She had a top on underneath, but as per usual, no bottoms at all. Neither her thick mommy-ass, nor the monstrous cock dangling between her legs were covered in the slightest. During some of Misty's hornier moments, it was quite a hypnotizing sight. Most of the time it hardly registered.

Misty wandered off to her room and tried to concentrate on homework for a while. It didn't work very well. She was far too distracted with the memory of Emma, of her sleek, naked form, of sucking her off. Which again, hadn't been the initial plan, but regardless Misty's tongue still tingled with the amazing sexy flavour of Emma's cum.

After far too long struggling and only making tenuous progress on her homework, Misty finally gave in and kicked off her bottoms. She glared at her cock as though she could convince it to chill out and stop being so obnoxious, but no such luck. She shook her head, sighed, sprawled out on her bed, and wrapped her fingers around her insistent erection.

Misty lay there and played with herself for a while as visions of Emma danced in her head. Some of the images were things that had happened, many were things that hadn't yet. And the taste of her cum... Misty definitely needed more of that in the future. Assuming Emma would give her more. She would, wouldn't she?

The small anxiety within her about maybe possibly having gone too far and scaring Emma away still lingered. Misty didn't think that was what happened, but she couldn't know for sure until it came time to hit the showers again. Or some other opportunity presented itself. There were so many other options, if one were sufficiently creative and a little reckless.

Very little progress had actually been made on either Misty's worries or her masturbation by the time Saphira got home. Upon hearing her sister's arrival, Misty was quick to jump out of bed and pad off to see if there was any help to be had.

Saphira was just setting her things down as Misty walked in. Misty admired the way her sister's jeans stretched taut over her butt before she turned and arched an eyebrow.

"My my, someone's horny today."

Misty glanced down at her cock sticking out. She shrugged. "Kinda. Also kinda confused."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. There's this girl, right, and--"

"Ah," Saphira said knowingly. "That kind of confusion."

"Um... I guess so."

"Well we must talk about it, then," Saphira said easily. "You've never come to me with girl problems before. I feel like such a big sister all of a sudden."

"You are a big sister."

"Yes, but feeling like one is a whole other thing." Saphira looked down at Misty's cock. "Do you need to get off before we talk, or are you good?"

Misty considered. "Well... I'm kinda horny, but I was only just playing around a bit. I'm probably fine for a while."

"Cool." Saphira unbuttoned her jeans. "I haven't gotten off since first thing this morning. Do you mind?"

"Not at all. You wanna stick it in my butt?"

"Yes please."

Misty crawled onto her sister's bed and stuck her butt wantonly up in the air. She casually waited for Saphira to grab some lube and join her. Saphira's cock was getting hard, and it swayed back and forth as she walked, while also slowly pulsing to full strength. It would be bigger than Misty's when fully erect, though still nowhere near the size of their Mom's.

"So tell me about this mystery girl," Saphira said as she drizzled lube on Misty's butthole and gently rubbed it in.

"She's not a mystery girl," Misty protested. "Just... just a girl."

"Uh huh?"

"I mean, she's like us. She's a futa. But she's not a mystery."

"Ooh, sticking with the cock, huh? I dig it."

"It's not about that," Misty whined. "You're not getting it."

"Maybe 'cause you haven't told me much yet to get. Is she anyone I know?"

"Um... no, I don't think so."

"So I was right. She's a mystery girl."

Misty sighed. "Yeah, fine. A total mystery girl."

Saphira had poked a finger in Misty's butt to get the lube spread inside. She added a second one and gently finger-fucked her little sister's asshole.

"So are you in love with her or something?"

"No, I wouldn't say that. It's still pretty early for anything like that." Misty bit her lip, trying not to get distracted by Saphira's skillful digits. "That's part of the problem, actually. I kinda, like, sucked her off in the showers today."

"Sounds like a good start."

"No. I mean, yeah. In a sense. She liked it, I think, but--"

"It's usually pretty obvious one way or the other."

"Ok, yes, she really liked it. But I'm worried I'm pushing her too fast. And... and I don't even know if she likes me, or if she just likes when I do stuff like... like...."

"Like sucking her off in the shower?"

"Yeah. Stuff like that."

Saphira tapped Misty's butt with the palm of her hand. "Roll over, would you? I'm not gonna keep talking to the back of your head."

Misty rolled onto her back and let Saphira pin her legs up and keep her butt exposed. She closed her eyes and sighed happily as Saphira pushed her cock in.

It was so much easier with her sister. Misty knew Saphira so well already, and sex between them was so smooth and simple. None of this fumbling around with feelings and uncertainties. But, then, there would never be much for romance or falling in love there either. That wasn't what sisters were for.

Still, it felt amazing having Saphira's lovely cock sliding deeper and deeper, giving her a nice stretch and filling her up all snug. Misty halfway wished she'd just come over for sex instead of getting into the complication of her feelings. Except that would only make her feel better in the short term. It wouldn't help quell her anxieties once they came back.

Both girls hissed in satisfaction as Saphira buried herself balls deep in Misty's tight butthole. There was a contented silence for a moment before she started rocking her hips.

"So you're worried she just wants you for sex?" Saphira asked, resuming the conversation more or less where it had been interrupted.

"Not exactly. I'm, uh, kinda the one pushing her into it. Kinda. But, like, how do I know if she really just wants the sexy stuff?"

"You could ask."

"Seriously? Just ask about important emotional stuff? Have you ever even been a teenager?"

"You're right. Silly idea."

Misty sighed. "No, you're right. That's probably what I need to do. Eventually."

Saphira gave Misty's butt a firm smack and picked up the pace of her thrusting. "Soon. Not eventually. You don't want this girl running off with someone else."

"She wouldn't do that! She's all shy and stuff. With her cock mostly. She's been trying to hide it forever, and I think I might be the first one she's ever let play with it, maybe, and--"

"Hold up, seriously?"

"Um... yeah? I mean, I think. I don't know for sure, but--"

"And it doesn't sound to you like you already know the answers to your questions?"

"Uh...."

"Misty, sis, I love you, but you're super slow sometimes."

"Am not!"

"You're telling me a girl who's shy, who specifically doesn't want anyone knowing about her cock, let you suck her off in the showers? I'm assuming in front of some other people?"

"Most of the girls in the class, yeah."

"So how the fuck do you think she doesn't like you?"

Misty opened her mouth to answer, realized she didn't have a good response, then closed it again.

"Yeah, that's what I thought," Saphira said, giving Misty's bum an extra hard thrust. "She likes you, you dumb-dumb. Obviously I don't know if it'll go any further than that, but it's not just sex." She shook her head. "I thought you were talking about someone more used to messing around. You didn't do that thing again where you forget not every family fucks around like we do, did you?"

"... maybe?"

"And that some people don't stick their dicks in the nearest willing hole just 'cause it's there?"

"We don't do that!"

Saphira looked down where her cock was going in and out of Misty's butthole. She looked back up with a raised eyebrow.

"That doesn't count," Misty said defensively. "Family's different. It's not like fucking some random."

"You keep telling yourself that, kiddo. Keep pretending this is normal."

"It is for us," Misty said sulkily. "You don't have to make it weird."

Saphira nodded in a conciliatory manner. "You're right, actually. I'm being unfair. It is different with me and you."

"Exactly."

"And you do have such a sweet, tight butt...."

Misty smiled shyly. "Yeah?"

"You know you do."

"I like it when you say it."

Saphira grinned. "You have the perfect little bumhole, Misty. I love fucking your ass. And I love that you're such a little sister-slut that you're always happy to take it."

Misty shook her head in pretense of rejecting the 'sister-slut' moniker, but she was grinning too wide to maintain any dignity. Not that there was a hell of a lot of dignity on offer with her bum full of her big sister's dick.

"Makes me feel not so bad about missing out on a lunchtime quickie, knowing I can always come home to you later."

"Oh?" Misty asked, intrigued. "I didn't know you were seeing anyone."

"Well I'm definitely not now." Saphira snorted. "I mean, if he didn't want to take it up the butt, that's fine. Such a cock-tease move to agree and then pussy out, though."

Misty giggled. "Poor Saphy."

"It's my own fault, in a way. I have a such a good sense about which boys I can get whimpering and cumming on my cock, and which are gonna run off screaming like little babies. And yet, I hardly ever listen to my own instincts."

"Well, my bum's always here."

Saphira grinned wickedly. "Indeed it is."

Misty lay back and enjoyed the ride as Saphira settled in to give her a good, hard pounding. There was a certain magic to the way Saphira could make her feel while drilling her ass, when they were both in the right mood for it. And there was more than enough love and sexual frustration to make it work this evening.

The sisterly butt fucking went on for a while, hardly even pausing when Saphira came in Misty's butt the first time. Saphira was horny enough to keep right on fucking her baby sis.

Misty, too, had a lovely little orgasm as a result of getting her ass viscously massaged from the inside. She came all over herself, drenching her shirt and making her tummy and tits all sticky.

They probably would have kept going indefinitely, if not for a soft cough from the doorway. Lilian stood there, watching her daughters with a slight tilt to her head, and an amused smile on her lips.

"Hey, Mommy," Saphira said.

"Hello, girls. It's supper time and I'm starving, so you'd best finish up there."

Saphira looked down at Misty. "Five more minutes?"

"Two," Lilian said, holding up a pair of fingers.

"Four?" Misty asked with her most adorable beaming face. She held the expression as she watched it work on her Mommy. She wanted Saphira to get off again, both because she felt like her sister needed it, and because another load of cum up her bum would be nice.

Lilian folded her arms and tried to look stern, but Saphira had picked up the pace again and it was hard to maintain authority when her children were having a lovely time butt fucking one another. She knew from experience. "Three," she said. "And make sure you're not dripping when you come to the table."

"Ok, Mommy," the girls said together.

Saphira grabbed Misty's hips and lifted them higher, giving her an even better angle to really fuck her baby sister. She needed to pound that sweet butthole now and finish herself off before they got in trouble.

Lilian stood watching for a moment, then turned and let them be for the few minutes they had left to play.

Misty relaxed and let herself be handled like a sex toy as Saphira grunted and strained toward the end. She kind of liked feeling that need from her sister, that urgency, the loss of all restraint. She also loved the moment right before Saphira came, when she knew it was coming any second now. There was all that anticipation, the imagination of it, but it wasn't quite there yet.

The first primal grunt from Saphira's lips made Misty smile broadly, and an instant later another flood of cum shot into her already sloppy bum. She cooed softly and put a hand on her tummy as though she could feel herself being filled from there, though in fact it wasn't quite that much cum.

Saphira finally pulled her cock out, looking much more serene than when she'd arrived home. She offered her slick, softening cock to Misty, who eagerly cleaned it off for her with her mouth. They'd been warned not to drip on the floors, after all. Saphira made sure to suck Misty's cock clean too, even if it had been far less messy to start with. It was only polite.

Misty stood up a little unsteadily and took a few small steps toward the hallway before she was stopped.

"Hey, you want a plug before we head down?" Saphira asked.

Misty considered, then nodded. "Probably a good idea."

She bent back over the bed, sticking her bum out nicely. Saphira padded over to her toy stash, selected a butt plug, then knelt behind Misty and carefully inserted the plug to ensure her sister wouldn't be leaking anything. Saphira also licked up a streak of cum on Misty's ass, cleaning up that small, neglected mess.

Misty still had a very cummy shirt on, but it was unlikely to make a mess of anything else while they ate, so she didn't worry about it. She took Saphira's hand, and together they made their way to the table for supper with their Moms.

****

Misty went straight for Emma at school the next day. Her tummy had a nervous flutter and she was having trouble keeping her expression casual, but she went for it anyway. Her sister's advice helped. It gave her confidence in thinking she knew what she was doing, though not enough that she was totally sure of herself.

The wide smile that flashed across Emma's face when Misty got near made her legs wobbly, but at least quieted the butterflies in her tummy somewhat. Emma was happy to see her. There was any reason she wouldn't be, but Misty wasn't thinking all that rationally.

Misty strolled up next to Emma's locker with all the false confidence she could muster and leaned against the one next door in order to steady herself. She'd worn a skirt today, partly in the hope Emma would like it, but now she wasn't sure she could maintain enough poise to pull it off.

"Hey there," Emma said, still grinning, but with a touch of flush to her cheeks now.

"Hey," Misty said. "Glad I didn't scare you off yesterday."

"Are you kidding?" Emma swung her eyes around to check for eavesdroppers, then continued in a hushed tone. "That was so amazing! I mean, I was nervous to even come in today 'cause I thought everyone would be staring at something, but...." She stopped and bit her lip for a second. "I was so horny all last night thinking about it. I locked myself in my room all evening playing with myself. My parents were all worried about me and everything 'cause I wouldn't come out for supper even."

Misty's heart pounded louder and her cock tried to surge to life in her panties at Emma's excited diatribe. Emma seemed to realize belatedly how much she'd revealed and got even redder.

"Oh god, I hope that didn't sound too weird," Emma said, cringing back slightly. "I mean, I know it's not the same for you, because--"

Misty reached out and squeezed Emma's hand. "I'm glad," she said simply.

"Yeah?"

"That actually makes me feel a lot better. I'd like to do more stuff like that."

"Me too! Maybe not in front of so many people though."

"Sorry about that." Misty looked down where she was still holding Emma's hand, then up to Emma's wide, somehow innocent eyes. "I think I really like you. I don't know if it makes sense, but like... would you want to... no, shit, it's too soon for this."

"For what?"

"For, like, asking you out. Or whatever."

Emma was quiet a moment, and Misty looked away, not wanting to see those big, dangerous eyes just then.

"You really want to ask me?"

"Yes. Kind of. I wanted to talk about whether you'd be interested in something like that. But then I didn't know how to say it without just asking. And then I realized you just met me and all, and I'm just the crazy girl who keeps molesting you in the showers."

Emma's palm was soft and warm on Misty's cheek, gently tilting her face back to make eye contact. "You've been a little forward," she agreed lightly. "Are you telling me that after getting me naked, jerking off together, and sucking me off in front of our class, asking me out is where you get too nervous?"

"Yes?"

"Then maybe you are a bit of a crazy girl."

The amused glint in Emma's eyes and her lopsided smile took any sting there might have been out of her words.

"Maybe I am," Misty said.

"I think," Emma said slowly, "that if you had asked, I would have said yes."

"Really? Then would--"

"But you didn't."

"Oh."

Emma took Misty's other hand, now holding them both delicately between their bodies. "So I guess I'll have to," Emma said softly. "Misty, do you want to--"

"Yes!"

"I didn't--"

"Yes anyway!"

Misty pulled her hands free, threw them around Emma, and kissed her. She could feel Emma's sudden tension, but finished the kiss anyway before pulling back.

"Sorry," Misty whispered. "I forget about other people sometimes."

"That's ok," Emma whispered back, flushing furiously. "I mean, a couple of them are staring now, and I really need to run away, but it was nice other than that."

"Are you actually going to run away? Or just being facetious?"

"Both." Emma squirmed uncomfortably. "I'm getting all hard thanks to you."

Misty grinned. "Well that I know how to handle."

Emma giggled nervously as Misty took her arm and dragged her away. "There's not enough time," she hissed with a slightly manic tone.

Xarth
Xarth
14,717 Followers