Futa Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saphira increased the speed with which she jerked Ms. Kindle off. She felt her own orgasm approaching, and wanted them both to go off at the same time if she could swing it.

As it happened, Saphira's cum exploding inside Ms. Kindle's butt was what triggered a cum shower of her own. Saphira kept jerking while cum filled Ms. Kindle from within, and fell across in her thick, messy strings from above. Cum landed as high as her face, across her tits, and eventually pooling almost straight down on her tummy.

They stayed together a moment afterward, panting and sweaty, Ms. Kindle a sexy mess streaked with her own cum. Saphira enjoyed being buried fully inside her even after cumming, and was rather pleased with the slick, gooey pop when she pulled out.

"Ooh, gaping for me, even," Saphira said lazily, running a finger over Ms. Kindle's butthole where it hadn't quite closed. She sucked some errant cum off her finger, then offered her hand to help Ms. Kindle stand.

"Perhaps I don't get enough practice back there anymore," Ms. Kindle admitted. "You were more of a stretch than I remember."

"Well I got bigger since last time."

"I suppose. And you make more of a mess, too."

Saphira grinned wickedly. "Inside, you mean? 'Cause all this," she said, waving a hand up and down Ms. Kindle's cum-streaked upper half, "was entirely you."

"Yes, thanks." Ms. Kindle sighed. "I may have produced it, but I blame you for that as well."

"I'll accept it." Saphira flicked her eyes up and down. "You don't know how hot you look like that."

"Very unprofessional too, I imagine."

"A bit. We can fix that, though."

Saphira smeared cum around on Ms. Kindle's tits under the pretense of wiping them off. She pulled her top down and kept the mess all nicely contained, without giving her a chance to clean it off for real. Some cum had landed on the material itself, but probably wouldn't be noticeable unless someone looked closely.

They pulled together in a soft, mutual, end-of-sex kiss, after which Saphira licked off the most egregiously visible of the cum marking Ms. Kindle's face. She swallowed most of it, but brought some back on her tongue to share.

Saphira wiped her cock more or less clean on Ms. Kindle's panties before handing them back. Ms. Kindle rolled her eyes, but put the panties back on anyway.

"You've totally destroyed my outfit, you know," Ms. Kindle said.

Saphira gazed approvingly at her handiwork. "Yep. Sure did."

"You're just lucky school's out and there won't be as many students around. If someone notices what you did--"

"They'd think it was hot and want to get in your panties too?"

"Not what I was going to say, no."

"Oh. Well it's what I'd think."

"Yes. I know."

Saphira escorted Ms. Kindle out of the building. They walked slowly, partly for more of a chance to talk and catch up, but also out of deference to sore bottoms. The few students roaming the halls didn't take any undue notice of the two of them.

"You need a ride or anything?" Ms. Kindle asked once they got to her car.

"Nah, brought my own. Picking Misty up, actually. Gotta go find her still."

"Ok then."

They stood awkwardly, unmoving, then came together for another kiss, longer and softer than any before. Rather oddly, Saphira thought, it didn't make her want to bend Ms. Kindle over the hood and fuck her again. It wasn't that kind of kiss.

"You should come visit more often," Ms. Kindle said. "Maybe at home next time."

"Enh. What fun would that be if I can't parade you all cum-filled and messy past your students afterward?"

Ms. Kindle ignored the flippant remark. She caressed Saphira's cheek for a second, then hopped in her car and started the engine. Saphira watched her drive away, then turned and headed back into the school.

****

Misty and Emma were in the gym, sitting on the bleachers, watching a girls' volleyball game. Right where they'd planned on meeting. It was both convenient, and offered some 'entertainment.' Which was to say, lots of eighteen year old girls in tight, tight shorts.

Saphira felt just a twinge of guilt about still enjoying sights like that now that she was out of high school. Only a twinge, though. She wasn't old enough for it to be a real issue yet. Misty and Emma were still fully in the clear in that regard. Though, admittedly, it still wasn't great that they were watching solely for pervy reasons.

Saphira sidled up to the girls, only noticed by her sister when she was practically right on top of them.

"Oh, hey, Saphy," Misty said cheerfully. "Wanna stay and watch for a bit? Saved you a seat."

"Maybe just a bit," Saphira said, rather distracted by the girl serving.

Misty patted the bench beside her. Saphira shook her head and stayed where she was. Misty frowned, her eyes trailing down to Saphira's slightly awkward stance.

"What'sa matter with you?"

"Nothing."

"It's not nothing. You're being all weird and standing like me that time you...." Misty's eyes widened in delight. "Someone wrecked your butt!" she hissed.

"Just shout it to everyone, why don't you? But no, not even close."

"Yuh huh," Misty said. "You got pounded in the butt, and now you're all achy and don't want to sit down."

"I can arrange that for you, if you'd like."

"Hey, not judging. I think it's great." Misty grinned. "Who was it? Someone I know? Ooh, a teacher maybe? Couldn't have been anyone you went to classes with."

Emma was, thankfully, staying quiet. If her red face was anything to go by, she might even have been more embarrassed than Saphira by Misty's slightly-too-loud barrage of questions.

"I pulled a muscle, is all," Saphira said. She sat down gingerly and managed not to wince.

"Your butthole's not a muscle." Misty paused. "Is it? I mean, your butt's got muscles, but I don't know if--"

"Misty."

"--you'd actually say that--"

"Misty, goddammit, hush now. People are looking."

"Since when have you ever cared? Unless... was it someone embarrassing? Ooh, the plot thickens."

Saphira ground her teeth and very much wished she could fill her little sister's mouth up to keep her quiet. She reluctantly acknowledged, in hindsight, that it was possible she made Ms. Kindle want do similar things to her at times. But she wasn't as bad, she thought. No one could annoy quite like a younger sibling.

Emma came to the rescue and helped drag Misty away when she started listing every member of staff she thought might have pounded Saphira's bum. Misty actually guessed the right name, but she was firing such a scattershot that she didn't stop and give Ms. Kindle any more consideration than to name her as a possibility.

Not that Saphira particularly cared if Misty or Emma knew who she'd been fucking. She just didn't much care for the glee Misty showed at the idea of her getting pounded hard and deep to the point of mild injury. It rather messed with the natural order of things.

Misty and Emma sat together in the back seat on the drive home. Saphira cranked her rearview mirror down to watch them. They were all flirty and gropey with each other, not really going at it, but getting pretty handsy and giggly. They were pretty dang adorable together.

Saphira followed the girls to Misty's room once they got home. Misty turned and gave her a questioning look, but then smiled knowingly when Saphira started stripping off her bottoms.

"You'd think your secret fuckbuddy would have at least given you a reacharound or something," Misty said, her tone dripping with amused sympathy.

"You know nothing, li'l sis."

"I know lots."

"How about what I'm going to do to you? Do you know that?"

"Sure do!"

Trying to get her own back on Misty with rough sex was a futile gesture. Misty hummed happily to herself while taking her clothes off, and was just as hard as Saphira in anticipation of what would come next.

Emma pulled some homework out of her bag and set it out at Misty's desk, but then sat and watched the sisters instead of actually doing anything with it. Saphira wasn't sure if her presence helped or hindered any attempt at chastising Misty.

"Poor Saphy got all dommed today," Misty said as she pulled her feet up one by one to yank off her socks, the last remaining clothing on her otherwise gloriously naked body. "Now she's gonna try and remind me that she's still my big bad sister and make my bum ache just like hers."

"Is it really going to hurt?" Emma asked curiously.

"Only in a good way," Misty assured her. "Saphy knows better than to be too mean. Who'd take her cock when she gets all horny if she pisses me off? And she gets horny lots."

It quite annoyed Saphira that Misty was so confident and knew her so well. It wasn't hardly fun at all trying to 'punish' her. She sucked all the joy right out of it.

Although....

Saphira's cock twitched as Misty crawled onto her bed and dropped her face right to the mattress, leaving her pretty bum sticking up ready for filling. Saphira had to admit that fucking Misty's ass was it's own reward. Maybe her little sister being so eager for cock had its disadvantages at times, but having her so well trained and being so happy to oblige basically whenever Saphira wanted made up for those moments so damn well it wasn't even a contest.

Misty wiggled her butt impatiently, making her dangling cock and balls jiggle back and forth as well. Saphira smiled and settled herself in to eat her sister's ass out and get her ready. Any lingering irritation was already fading away to nothing. Truth be told, she couldn't have asked for a better sister.

Off to the side, Emma was trying to focus on some homework, but every glance Saphira shot her way revealed she was still peeking at the action, or squirming in her seat trying to deal with the large bulge in her pants. Eventually, Emma gave in and discarded her jeans and panties, settling back in with her cock out, idly stroking it with her free hand.

"You can come play too, if you want," Saphira offered. "I don't want to take your girlfriend away from you or anything."

Emma blushed, smiled, and shook her head. "No, that's ok. We'll, uh, play later."

"Damn straight we will," Misty added.

"She's got a lovely mouth to be filled," Saphira tried again, taking a slight dig at her sister.

"Damn straight I do," Misty agreed, unperturbed.

"No, it's cool. You two need your sister time. You're kinda cute together, you know."

"Huh?"

Emma flushed redder. "Well, you know, like 'cause I've been keeping Misty from you lately, and you two keep pestering each other until--"

"Oh that is not what we do," Saphira interupted.

"Yeah," Misty said. "My big sis is just a little hopeless about getting some steady action, so I have to--"

"Don't you start again," Saphira warned, giving Misty a pair of firm smacks on the butt. Then another few for good measure.

"Ow! Hey, I'm being good. No need for spanks."

"Every need for spanks. Behave yourself."

"I am!"

Saphira caught Emma grinning at her and Misty out of the corner of her eye, though Emma did her best to mask her expression as soon as Saphira turned her head.

After lubing Misty up, as well as her own cock, Saphira settled into a nice, long session of riding her sister's cute little butt. She didn't go hard and fast to wreck Misty's ass like she'd contemplated doing, but made her strokes long, smooth, and deep, really getting in there and giving Misty's hole a good workout.

Emma still watched and played with herself off to the side, but as things settled out, she spent more time actually getting some homework done.

As expected, Misty relaxed into her deep internal massage and got full enjoyment from it. If Saphira didn't push her too hard, they could probably go for hours before Misty wore out. But then, Saphira never lasted that long in her tight little ass.

The cute noises and moans Misty made as she got her butt fucked gave Saphira kind of a different idea. It took some focus and care, but under the circumstances it seemed like a good time to go for it. She knew from experience that she could make her sister cum from pure anal stimulation. She could do that to most anyone she'd tried to, for that matter, with varying levels of difficulty. Some of the more fun butt sluts she'd been with would have anal orgasms from practically anything she did to them, though it took away from the pride in her own skills somewhat.

Misty's moaning changed as Saphira adjusted her strokes and angles, looking for just the right spots to hit inside Misty's bum. She found them and worked them subtly but consistently, building Misty up to a gradually harder and firmer pressing of her buttons, leading her exactly where Saphira wanted her to be.

Saphira slipped a hand down to the junction of Misty's cock and balls. She didn't stroke of fondle Misty, just kept her hand there and felt the tightness, the twitching, the pulsing, and all the little signs of her sister's pleasure and need.

Misty's balls grew tighter and tighter, her cock practically shivering in confused, backed up arousal. She finally let out a long, low moan as her balls pumped out a massive load of cum through her shaft and onto the bedding beneath her. Saphira felt it all through her own constantly moving cock inside Misty, and her hand wrapped lightly around the base of Misty's shaft.

"Oh wow, did you make her cum?" Emma asked.

Saphira had forgotten she was still there as she focused on other things. She grinned at Emma. "Yep."

Emma watched in fascination as the last of Misty's cum emptied onto her bed. "She's done that to me a couple times. It's weird when it happens without my cock getting played with, but kinda nice too. Really nice."

"You want me to teach you how to do it to Misty?" Saphira offered. "She's not the easiest, but it's very doable."

Emma flushed. "Maybe someday, sure."

"Hm?"

"Well... I haven't even, like, been in her butt at all yet. So like--"

"Misty!" Saphira slapped Misty's ass hard, making her yelp. "How many weeks have you two been together now and you still haven't let her fuck your butt! You're being rude. You were raised better than that."

"Not my fault!" Misty whined. "I tried. She didn't want to."

"Oh." Saphira turned back to Emma. "You didn't want to?"

"Not... I mean... kinda, but... it's complicated." Emma was all squirmy and red and trying not to make eye contact. "I just wanted it to be special. It's... it's our last first thing together."

"What?"

"You know. She sucked me, I sucked her, she did my butt... I want the last one to be special. More special."

Saphira shook her head. "You silly girl. That's not hardly the last first you could ever have."

"Um... what?"

"Maybe those are the obvious ones, but what about when you fucked her mouth while I fucked her butt? That was your first threeway, wasn't it? And it was together."

"Well... I guess."

"And what if you were in the middle of Misty and me, hm? Another first for you. Or if we had someone else, we could--"

"I don't know," Emma said. "I mean, I get it, kinda, but--"

"Or what about your first really risky sex? Or first time cumming on each other's faces and running through somewhere public? Or first time wearing matching butt plugs to school? Or tying each other up? Or sharing a boy? Or a girl, for that matter? Or both getting pounded side by side? Or--"

"Stop! Stop!" Emma had covered her face with both hands. The skin still visible was about as bright red as Saphira had ever seen it. Her cock, though was hard, twitching, and drooling precum.

"You get my point?"

"Yes. I do. Please, no more."

Saphira grinned. "Well come ask me if you ever get bored. I have lots of ideas."

"I know you do," Misty said from below. "But you're kinda not really moving, so...." She wiggled her butt, reminding Saphira thats she was meant to be working it some more.

"Hey, I'm helping you out here," Saphira said as she started riding Misty again. "Getting your girlfriend to fuck your butt. Which should be your job to convince her, really."

"Yeah, yeah."

"Now, admittedly, right after I finish stretching Misty out, cumming in her, and making her all sloppy might not be an ideal time," Saphira said. "But don't wait around for the 'perfect' time. There's never going to be one, and it just means fewer chances to do the really fun things you could have been doing all along."

"That kinda makes sense," Emma said. She came over to sit next to Saphira and Misty. In spite of being so close, and her hard, precummy cock, she only barely seemed aware of the sisterly butt fucking going on. She was lost in thought, thanks to Saphira's advice. "I don't know how adventurous I can really be, but--"

"More than you think you can," Saphira said. "I'm confident of that."

"Yeah, I think so too, actually," Emma agreed. "Misty's kinda been teaching me that already."

"Do what I can," Misty mumbled. Her face was pressed into her bed on its side, and getting forced down further with every thrust from Saphira.

Saphira watched Emma, gauging her current state, then shrugged. "I know I asked already, but do you want to jump in on this?"

"Hm?"

"Fucking Misty's mouth. Wanna?"

Emma bit her lip and considered. She was in a more pliable mood now, as well as just plain hornier than before. Her cock must be looking for some attention.

"Yeah, ok," Emma said. "If you really don't mind."

"Of course I don't," Saphira said with a wide grin. "It's way more fun this way. Isn't it, sis?"

Misty nodded. "Yes please."

"That a girl. Open up for your girlfriend."

Misty pushed herself up on her hands and knees, took a second to compose herself as best she could while being unceasingly fucked, then opened her mouth and let her tongue hang out a little. Saphira had seen that exact face many times just before filling it, and knew exactly what kind of effect her cute and slutty combination could have.

Emma was far more experienced than last time she and Saphira had double-teamed Misty. It wasn't that she was more confident about being rough, though she was, but she also had a better sense of what she could do, what Misty could handle, and what they both enjoyed. By the sounds Misty was making, Saphira was pretty sure Emma was making liberal use of her throat, though not going for a hard and dirty throatfuck to make her gag and choke. Emma hadn't really shown signs of being dominant enough to take things that far, though that could very well change.

After quite a bit more fucking, Saphira released a flood of cum deep inside Misty's bum. She didn't let that slow her down much. She kept still and buried until she'd finished messing her sister's insides, the better to keep all that hot cum snuggly where it belonged. After that, though, she was right back to pounding Misty's butt some more.

Emma came shortly after, depositing her cum into Misty's mouth and throat, which was then swallowed to accumulate in Misty's tummy. Misty kept suckling on her as she softened, until she finally pulled out and lay down next to the sisters.

Saphira had another good cum left in her, and she worked Misty's butt until she could unleash it as well. She added to the already sizable mess within Misty, then carefully pulled out, not wanting any to spill.

Misty slumped lower on her bed, all worn out. She kept her bum slightly elevated so that all her sister's cum didn't start running out of the lewd gape her butthole was stuck in.

Somewhat surprisingly, Saphira thought, Emma crawled over and licked at her cock, cleaning it off in place of the tuckered out Misty. Saphira wasn't sure that Emma fully realized what she was doing. The two of them hadn't directly messed around at all, as yet. But here Emma was, tongue-bathing her softening cock like it was something she'd done often enough to become habit. Misty must have been teaching her well in regard to after-sex cleanup.