Futa Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma lay back down afterward, still showing no sign that she realized what she'd done. She pulled misty's head over to her, settling it gently above her breasts. Misty snuggled closer and shifted her head directly into Emma's tits, while Emma smiled and stroked her hair. Goddamn they were cute together.

Saphira wiped at a trickle of cum that had run out of Misty when she shifted. Her butt had closed up again, so the rest should pretty much stay where it was. Saphira sucked her fingers clean, then sat next to the girls with only a slight twinge from her recovering asshole. She idly rubbed her sister's back, sometimes slipping down to gently fondle her ass.

"I talked to Ms. Kindle today," Saphira said.

"Aha!" Misty said, not quite exhausted enough to pass up the opportunity. "So that's who wrecked your butt. Is that how she kept you in line back when you were her student?"

Saphira thought about correcting Misty's attempts at getting a rise, but decided against it. She wasn't in an arguing mood. She was just too damn relaxed after a nice ride on Misty's lovely bum.

"She said she'd help with your club idea," Saphira said. "I don't know what she had it mind, but I'm pretty sure she'll come up with something."

"Ooh, really? That's great!"

Misty rolled over and extended her arms. Saphira bent down and accepted a naked hug from her sister, the a quick, soft series of kisses that didn't quite progress to making out. They then settled back in right back in to their respective cuddling and fondling.

"She's not gonna want to do stuff to us too, is she?" Emma asked.

Saphira shrugged. "Maybe. I dunno, really. You can always say no, though."

"Like hell," Misty said firmly. "I want to see what she can do. The only woman to ever fuck my big sis into submission. Now that's something."

"Mom's done a number on me a few times," Saphira pointed out.

"Yeah, but she's Mom, and that's different," Misty said. "She's horny as fuck, and her cock's about half the length of your body already. Ms. Kindle's just a teacher. How bad could she be?"

"You know, you're right," Sahpira said with a smirk. "You should go see Ms. Kindle and ask nicely if she'll pound your sluttly little ass for you. I'm sure it will be very educational for you."

Misty hesitated. "It sounds like you're setting me up for something when you say it like that."

"Sure."

"But... I still actually want to do that."

"I thought you might."

Saphira hung out a little while longer, getting some more naughty caressing in, before leaving Misty and Emma to their own devices. She decided to try and make more time to play with them. They were quite fun and cute together.