Futa Cum Laude Bk. 01: Daphne & Umi Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Umi returned her legs to the desk and slid the tube halfway out to check the contents. The cylinder was still a quarter full-plenty left for some fun. She worked the tube back inside, then out, then she buried it to the hilt again. "Come for me, Ashley." Umi moaned. "Come inside me as you've never come before!" She flexed her hips as she thrust, each time wiggling the cylinder in an attempt to empty it. With each thrust globs of the yellowish stickiness oozed from her slit, dripping on the chair-the carpet-everything. The entire room reeked of sweat, sex, and cum.

"Harder-FASTER!" Umi cried. She slammed the tube inside her again with violent force and banged against her self-abused clit. She bit her lip. Removed and slammed in it again, imagining it was her sweet, awkward student's cock exploding inside her. "So full... SO FULL!" Umi screamed and convulsed. She slid from the chair and tumbled to the carpet and puddle below. Usually, she'd be embarrassed-mortified even. But the orgasm continued to rack her body. She writhed in the joy of her second orgasm of the day. When she came to her senses, the subtle dribbling of cum on the wet carpet echoed in the silence.

She jerked the empty tube of her well-spent pussy with a pressuring discomfort, propping herself up on her sore shoulders. "Oh my." She exclaimed. "I don't know what came over me. But at least I know what came in me." Umi smirked at her wit and pondered someone. "I can't believe this could be the closest I'll be to you, Ashley."

Umi winced at the burning in her chest. The thought of never tasting Ashley straight-from-the-tap proved almost too much to bear. Despite her successful year, Dr. Saito found herself in a quandary, both peculiar and painful. Would she risk a promising career helping young futanari ascend by indulging in sinking her teeth into one of her delicious students?

Classes would be in session soon.

12