Futa Cum Laude Bk. 01: Daphne & Umi Ch. 02

Story Info
Forbidden love and lust abound at an all-futanari college.
6.4k words
4.62
11.7k
18
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1

"Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned..." Dr. Arthur Jackson pushed back in his black leather office chair as he paused his statement. "But that's not the full excerpt. Does anybody know the full, unabridged version of this work?"

His tranquil green eyes scanned his five students spread throughout the room. "Daphne?" He called out after a painful silence.

Daphne Macron's slender hand raised just above the crown of her straight blonde hair. She wiggled her athletic hips on the hard seat to get more comfortable. "The actual quote is 'heaven hath no rage like love to hatred turned...'" She stopped to tuck a strand of golden hair behind her creamy ear. "Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned. It's from William Congreve's play The Morning Bride." She settled back into her seat, eyes wandering to each of her four classmates in the independent study literature class.

"Fantastic, Daphne." Dr. Jackson smiled. "Quotes and excerpts can be reduced or diluted when edited. Can anyone think of examples of this in popular culture?"

"Curiosity Killed the Cat..." Valerie Combs, the stocky, raven-haired college rugby star shot out from the back of the room. "People forget that satisfaction brought him back."

Dr. Jackson laughed. "Awesome, Val. Any others?" His eyes soon softened, and his lips straightened. "Yes, Mallory?"

"Isn't it more important to edit down unnecessary information?" Mallory Wright's flashy red hair caught the rays of sunshine that burst through the window. She sharpened a glare to shoot across the room at the blonde teacher's pet Daphne. "Like, if something is popular in the mainstream, should we represent it here?"

Dr. Jackson scrunched his face and scratched a path through his shaggy salt-pepper hair. "I'm not sure I follow. Can you be more specific?"

"I'm just saying," Mallory leaned forward on the mahogany desk. Her busty chest, contained by her tight-fitting gray sweatshirt, mashed against the flat surface. "Some things are better off ignored so we can focus on the importance of more special words."

"I think you're missing the point, Mallory," Daphne smiled, speaking with the cheerfulness of a flight attendant. "We have to focus on the entire discourse. The big picture." She shrugged. "We have to be inclusive of all things and -."

Mallory slammed her hands on the desk. "And, I don't think you should come to this school if you aren't futanari," She snapped.

Daphne gasped, her face froze in embarrassment. As the only non-futanari in Moringa University, Mallory jab was apparent. The color fled her face as she turned to her aggressor as Mallory stared back. The feisty futa giving Daphne a hard time was nothing new, but now Mallory moved to public shaming. Despite the class being a meager five students, Daphne's mortification drove her face crimson.

"That's enough, Mallory," Dr. Jackson said with an elevated sternness. "We've been through this before. This college is for everyone." He kicked away from the desk a few feet back and stood. "Any more of this segregation talk, and you're out of here."

"Okay. I'm sorry," Mallory said under her breath, eyes downcast, strafing them along the wood grain pattern in her desk.

"I think this is a good place to end for the week. The lecture is over girls. Rough drafts of your paper on modern interpretations of literary works are due by the end of the day this coming Monday. If you need anything, I'll be in my office. Happy Friday."

The room filled with the scuffling sound of the girls gathering their things, stuffing loose papers, and spiral notebooks in their bags. Some reached in their purses to retrieve their iPhones to text that class was over.

Mallory, however, had not finished stewing. "He doesn't belong here, either," She called out at the door when she was sure Dr. Jackson was no longer in earshot.

"He's the professor, Mal." Valerie flattened her black and green plaid rugby shorts and sat on the corner of Mallory's desk and crossed her muscular legs.

Mallory raised her wiry, freckled arms over her head and yawned, the weathered skin carried nicks and scratches from years of contact sports. The most prominent, a tiny scar just above her right eye, made her look imposing. "That's just it. We should have futanari professors."

"Who cares?" Valerie chuckled. "It's just a literature class."

"It's not just the teachers," Mallory snapped. She leaned back against the chair until her spine cracked and popped. The fiery young futa paused as a relaxed sigh escaped her lips. "I met Dr. Saito yesterday, and she isn't even futanari. Can me crazy, but if you're the Dean of Students for an all-futanari college, you really should have tits and a dick."

'How is my nephew?' Daphne typed. As she finished the mundane text to her sister, she caught a glimpse from her side. The shaggy bangs that topped Mallory Wright's disdainful scowl found her once again.

"Can I help you, Mallory?" She said, maintaining her renowned eloquence. Daphne capped the request with a knowing smirk at the end of her strawberry-tinted lips—the satisfactory grin that only an arrogant teacher's pet could don. "I can tutor you if you'd like."

Mallory cackled, both humored and frustrated by her classmate's continued audacity. "Fuck you, bitch." She brushed the fiery hair from her face to sure Daphne saw the seriousness of her cold blue eyes. "Seriously, fuck you."

"Language, Mallory!" Daphne held back a snicker. "That's all you girls think about, isn't it?"

"You tell us," Valerie smirked. "You seem to be the expert of futanari. Hey, Holly!" Valerie looked over to Holly Cravers, whose rotund and flabby figure often eclipsed Daphne's waif-like frame. "Holly, all you do is fuck, right?"

Holly shook her head in silence. Her short greasy black hair barely moved as she did so. Valerie's teasing jabs blotched Holly's acne-covered face with reddish streaks. She packed her bag faster than usual for fear of further attention. Her dingy white blouse, two sizes too small, hardly contained her bulging belly and chubby tits.

"Leave Holly alone," Daphne snapped. "I'm not trying to offend any of you people."

"Then, why are you here?" Mallory turned her seat towards Daphne. "Just being here is offensive. You're a normal female and could have gone to any other college you wanted. So why come to the only college we can attend?"

"Isn't that obvious, Mal?" Valerie crossed her arms. "She's one of those normal girls that loves riding futa dick. That's literally the only reason a girl would want to come here. Hey!" Val's head swiveled, her cropped black hair slapping against her chubby cheek. "Alpa, where are you going?"

Valerie caught Alpa Zuberi, Moringa's newest student, in the doorway as she was leaving. The young Pakistani girl wore a look of shock. Her short, four-foot-ten inch stature and plain appearance allowed her to come and go as much or as little stealth as she pleased. She turned back to the class, gripping her messenger bag in one hand while the other flattened her the stretchy tan fabric of her hijab.

"Um, my room?" She questioned in her South Asian accent.

Valerie cocked her head and smirked. "Why don't you hang around for a while? Daphne might want some of your cock, too!"

Daphne pushed a dramatic sigh from her lungs and sucked her teeth. "I don't have to prove anything to you, Mallory," She said with impudence. "I'm the minority here, so don't pretend you have a monopoly on personal suffering," She scoffed, gathering her things. "I mean, it's not my fault you guys got the mutant gene."

Daphne had said it—the 'M' word. It sucked the life out of the room. Valerie's amused smirk evaporated. She looked at Alpa, who looked at Holly, who looked at Mallory, who cast an even more menacing glare than before at her classmate. Contempt boiled in the silence—the tension was disturbing. Every hair follicle on their arms was erect. Their only female exchange student had insulted four students of the only futanari-centric college in the US.

"We're not mutants, Daphne." Holly's moved from her seat. Her face grimaced with hurt and embarrassment. "We're people."

"I didn't mean it like that, Holly," Daphne softened her tone as she spoke over her shoulder. "Of course, you're people. That's just what they call the gene-"

"That's what people like you call it," Mallory yelled, squaring up her shoulders and balling her fists. "Someone needs to teach you what futanari do to hot, stuck-up little bitches that try to come to our school."

Daphne gasped. 'Did she call me hot?!'

It was a mere slip of the tongue, but it didn't stop the blonde's nubile cheeks from turning red. Daphne's eyes traced along the contours of Mallory's face— her striking cheekbones and dimples. Daphne's heart fluttered over her adversary's sun-kissed freckles. Mallory's icy blue-eyed glare still pierced her heart—was there something behind those sharp pupils—were they undressing her? Daphne's skin burned at the thought. "Too bad you're not gonna teach me that lesson," Daphne hushed under her breath after she cleared her throat.

"What was that?" Mallory shouted. She cracked her pencil shaft against the desk with a crisp snap before hopping over her desk to square up with Daphne. "I heard you say something." She rushed forward, only stopping when she could smell the sweet cocktail of Daphne's floral deodorant and stress sweat. "Say it again, bitch."

Daphne's head shot upward, a terse breath pressed from her lungs. She staggered to her feet and swallowed hard. Mallory's nose nearly touched hers, and her aggressor closed in. "You've had it out for me all summer, Mallory. Why?"

Mallory continued to hover, her eyes cutting a jagged edge in Daphne's quaking frame. Then her eyes softened—she took in a deep breath and let it go slowly. "I think you want me to fuck me," Mallory said in a low hiss. She grabbed the crisp white collar of Daphne's blouse and wrenched her up. "Actually, I think you want to fuck all of us."

"What?!" Daphne flailed, trying to break free from Mallory's grip. "I want nothing of the sort-"

"Oh?" Mallory flashed a mischievous grin. She slammed her face into Daphne's and forced her tongue into the girl's warm, stammering mouth. Mallory's lungs heaved as she continued the kiss. Daphne's arms stopped pushing away from her and went limp. Mallory tightened her grip, snaking her other arm around Daphne's thin waist to pull her in. "Mmmm..." Mallory moaned as she ground her hips, her cock pulsed against Daphne's hard abs.

Mallory flicked her tongue against Daphne's for almost a full minute before she broke the kiss—wanting to ensure the lip-locking ended on her terms. "Okay, Daphne." She smiled, staring into her classmate's burning red face. "Do you mind telling me how many girls you've let fuck you?"

"Let go of me," Daphne hissed, her watery eyes blinked a stream of tears down her blotched, puffy face.

Mallory smiled again, free her hands and waving them in front of Daphne's face. The young woman shoved away from her and retreated to her desk. Daphne leaned on her desk, shuddering and gasping.

Mallory yearned to continue her assault, but something about Daphne's disheveled frame hunkered over the desk fascinated her. Daphne's silky smooth legs buckled as she struggled for composure. 'God, she's so turned on she can't stand it,' Mallory mused to herself. "I've watched you shake your ass around this campus for too long. I will break you today, bitch."

"Y—you're out of control." Daphne couldn't keep her teeth from chattering. Her blonde wisps whipped after her swiveling head. "Val," She pleaded with quivering puppy dog eyes. "Tell her I'm like not that."

"Well, ya know something, Daph." Valerie sighed as her muscled glutes popped her off the desk. "I'm kinda hoping you are like that." She walked a circle around Daphne and came to a stop just behind her.

"O—okay," Daphne eked out. Valerie was so close that the rugby star's warmth pulsed against her skin. "Okay, you win." Her eyes shut as she forced the nervous, creeping taste of bile back down her throat. "I've done things with futa, before."

Daphne's cell buzzed against her desk, and everyone turned their heads. Valerie stepped back and snatched the phone before its owner could react. By the time Daphne charged, yelling for her cellphone, Valerie had already swiped her phone open. "You know, Daphne," she said, blocking Daphne's advances with a stiff arm to the chest. "You should really put a lock on this thing."

"What the hell, Val?!" Daphne screamed, her cheeks strained beet red. She lunged at Valerie, but she flung the phone, spinning the teal rectangle into Mallory's waiting hands. "Mallory," She turned. "Please..."

"I'll make you a deal, Daphne," She smirked while she woke and fingered through the phone. "I think you came here to get gangbanged, and we'll grant your wish today." Mallory paused and looked up. She stifled a smirk when she saw Daphne's resolve was weakening. The pixie blonde's face quivered on the verge of tears and defeat. Mallory almost felt sorry for her—almost. Her eyes returned to the screen. She gripped in her palm. "If I go through this phone and I find no futanari porn, that will convince me you're not here for sex."

"Good! Just look, then!" Daphne yelled dramatically. "You'll see I'm here for purey good reasons."

"Oh, I didn't say I'd agree you're here for good reasons." Mallory's eyes read over the names and numbers of her contacts. "I'd just agree you're not here for sex."

Daphne folded her arms and propped herself on the closest desk and shot her eyes downward. Another sigh—this one not so relieved. "I know why Mallory's doing this," She said in a faint voice. "She's cruel. But you too, Valerie?" She looked at her.

"I'll let you in on a little secret, sweetie," Valerie said, moving in front of Daphne. She muscled Daphne onto the desk behind her, digging her stiff fingers around her delicate thighs. "Some futa are embarrassed when they act like stereotypical futanari." She squeezed Daphne's legs tight and dragged her close enough to whisper in her ear. "But I'm not ashamed at all. All I think about is fucking. I don't care whom I fuck, but there's nothing I love more than shooting my load in a dumb little girl like you." She ran her tongue across Daphne's trembling cheek. "Why don't you tell her where to find the porn, so I can tear your little pussy up?"

Valerie's slick patch of spit cooled on Daphne's face—she shivered. As if Valerie's massive and toned thighs weren't intimidating enough, the girl's cock pitched an impressive tent within the snug rugby shorts. Valerie's glassy-eyed stared confirmed that she meant every word she said.

Daphne could feel Valerie's heated breath on her neck's tender skin. She drew her limbs in and quaked. An excited fury burned between her legs at the thought of Valerie pressing her full weight against her tender frame.

"Here..." Valerie grabbed Daphne's wrist and wrenched it forward, pushed the waif's fingers apart, and around the throbbing lump in her skirt. "This will split you in two, honey."

"Okay," Mallory popped off the desk and placed the phone in Daphne's free hand. "I'm done here."

"Good." Daphne yanked her another hand free. The warmth from Valerie's meat was still on her palm. The sensation twisted the knot in her stomach. "So, this is finally over?"

"No," Mallory chuckled. "Hold her."

"Wait! What're you—OW!" Daphne's feet nearly left the ground as Valerie twisted her arm backward. She let out a short whimper when her face planted against the hardness of the desk. A pair of powerful hands pried her soft thighs apart, they raised her skirt. Her lacy white thong did little to block the room's frigid air condition. The exposed flesh on her ass sent a foreboding chill up her spine.

Daphne kicked at her capturer with desperation. "Stop! Mallory, there's no porn on that phone!"

"Oh, I know. It's technically not on your phone," Mallory broadened and stance and lowered her face to Daphne's. "You logged in to a Dropbox through your browser. Hot stuff, honey." She looked up at Valerie and giggled. "She should really lock that phone."

"Holy shit, she's soaking wet." Valerie squealed, digging her grubby fingers between the perfect porcelain globes of Daphne's ass. Her fingers dove into her slickness, spreading the delicate labia. "She couldn't be more ready."

"UGH, GOD—STOP!" Daphne planted one final kick behind her that met its meaty mark and knocked Valerie back several feet. She flattened her skirt and sat on the desktop. "I swear to god, you guys are disgusting."

"So, you're gonna back out on our deal?" Mallory cocked her brow.

Daphne opened her mouth, but no words came out. She bit her lip in contemplation. "I didn't say that." Her face turned crimson. "Just—I fuck on my terms," She snapped. Daphne popped off the desk and pivoted on her heel and bent back over.

"Whatever." Mallory shrugged. "You're probably not even wet enough for me. Holly!" She called over her shoulder. She paused until the girl looked her way with a nervous tick. "You're up first."

"What? Me?" The ripples of flesh above her breasts reddened. "I—I've done nothing like this before."

"Gangbang?" Valerie asked with a wink.

"SEX!" Holly stomped. "I'm still a virgin.

"Oh." Mallory rolled her eyes toward Valerie, and the two shared a knowing, girlish smile. "Worse than I thought."

Feeling pressed upon, Holly stepped out of her seat and backed away from the action. "You try being the only futa in Kentucky, and then you can tell me how worse it can be." The young woman stumbled over her words, the delicate twang of her southern accent fluttered throughout.

"I'm sorry, Holly," Mallory said with a sigh. She folded her arms. "That's not what it's about."

"All the more reason for you to go first, Holly." Valerie cut in, annoyed at Mallory's floundering. "Bitches like her have denied you all your life. Claim her."

The girls watched Holly strip. Her stressed blouse buttons each made an audible POP of relief as she undid each clasp. After the final button, Holly's massive breasts gave way to gravity and slapped against her flabby gut. She left her shirt open and draped that way and fumbled with her skirt. Mallory's lips formed a devilish grin when her rotund classmate's Rubenesque and unkempt hair came into view—followed by a stout slab of pale skin. Holly continued to fiddle with herself, gently massaging her thickening shaft.

"Um, Daphne," She stammered. Holly's deep brown eyes met with Daphne's as she turned. "Are you sure you're okay with this?"

Daphne made one last dry swallow before saying, "Put it inside me, Holly."

"Oh, my god—finally," Holly's voice dropped an octave into a husky whisper.

A shudder of excitement rushed through her veins. She placed her throbbing flesh at the dripping mouth of Daphne's special spot. Holly's bulging cockhead gently kissed Daphne's ass, leaving a single thin trail of pre-cum in its path. "Oh my. Oh my." Holly's breathing became disjointed when she felt Daphne's warmth tighten around her. "Oh my. Oh my," She muttered over and over. Her hips rocked with a slow, steady rhythm, and Daphne's cunt swallowed more and more of her cock.

Daphne winced. A few grunts of discomfort pushed from her lungs as her pussy stretched to accommodate Holly's girth. Mallory and Valerie shouted obscenities of encouragement. Their cheers washed over Daphne's cries like a deafening wave.

"Fuck her brains out, Holly!" Mallory cheered. She kicked her legs back as she leaped. Her face became red and flustered in her excitement. She listened with glee as Holly's balls slapped against Daphne's pussy. "Fuck!" Mallory gritted her teeth and grabbed herself. 'Fuuuuuck, this is so fucking hot,' Her mind raced. Watching the plump virgin's inexperienced short, jabbing thrusts inside the prom queen made her head spin.

12