Futa Cum Laude Bk. 01: Daphne & Umi Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Malloy watched Daphne's limp frame respond to her fucking. Her eyes were closed fast, biting on her bottom lip as she stifled each cry of pleasure. "What the fuck were you thinking, Daphne?" She giggled to herself. "We're gonna give you what you want, you little brat."

"Someone's excited," Valerie hissed in Mallory's ear from behind. She snaked her hand around to Mallory's crotch and squeezed. "Yup." She laid a single kiss on her classmate's neck as she continued to massage her shaft through her skirt.

Mallory allowed her muscles to relax and leaned back into Valerie's shadowing caress. "And what makes you think you get to hold me like this anymore?" She smiled and ended her question with a sigh. Valerie's strong hands worked her lower back, and Mallory cooed in her arms.

"Don't act like you don't love it, bitch," Valerie whispered, trailing off as her lips mashed against Mallory's. "Mmmm..." She moaned. "Your mouth is as sweet as I remember."

With a pounding heart, Mallory breathed harder. She snaked her hand down Valerie's shorts and up the leg hole. "God, you can be sweet sometimes." She rubbed her thumb against the base of Valerie's cock, taking her precious time feeling every ridge and vein.

"Then why did you break up with me?" Her teeth found the nape of Mallory's neck and sank deep.

"Because you—ahhhh." Mallory squirmed against Valerie as she sucked and pulled on her skin. "Because you wouldn't let me fuck you. Ever."

Valerie trailed her kisses up Mallory's neck and took nibbles of her ear. She readied another lengthy kiss, but Holly's soaring whimpers perked her attention. Mallory and Valerie watched Holly's mouth slack open while her knees buckled then clenched. She stopped thrusting—it was clear her virgin cock was exploding inside Daphne.

"Oh—My—GOD!" Holly cried, her face caked with oil and sweat. Her blouse was so soaked it was nearly transparent. Daphne winced as Holly put more weight on her. "Oh, my god, Daphne, I'm sorry I didn't think I'd go that fast." She wheezed, standing on her own again. Her cock slowly slid from Daphne's used slit. After a nasty slurping sound, it dangled between her flabby thighs like a meaty pendulum, leaving a syrupy trail dripping from down into her pants.

"Well, she came faster than I thought she would," Mallory smirked and nodded. "Daphne should be plenty lubed up now!"

"HAHAHA! You're fucking disgusting, Mal," Valerie cackled, wasting no time rolling her shorts stretchy fabric down her thick ankles. She squeezed her girthy, rigid shift. With her eight-inches of flesh steel locked and loaded, she strode to Daphne's limp frame still atop her desk. Holly's load still dripped from Daphne's cunt. Strings of white stickiness clung to the blonde wisps between her legs. "Enough with amateur hour..." She said through gritted teeth before lining herself up.

Valerie plunged herself inside with a single thrust, and Daphne's body recoiled under her lover's girth. Valerie dug her nails into Daphne's hips and pistoned her pussy with a fast, steady stroke.

"NNGH! UGHH!!" Daphne grunted as lust overtook her. Wisps of blonde flung wildly as her pert tits bounced under Valerie's thrusting rhythm.

"Fuck—FUCK!" Valerie squealed. "Take my fucking cock." She let a string of drool trickle down her lips and soak into Daphne's blouse. Her cock may have been coated with Daphne's juices, but she felt every drop of Holly's cum each time she thrust. Thick gobs of white and yellow dripped between their legs. It splattered on their thighs, their clothing, the carpet.

"God. Your pussy," Valerie's voice dipped low. A warm splash washed over her balls. "Are you pissing?" But Daphne could only respond in gags and hacks. She choked on her own phlegm as her body jostled. Daphne's face cringed with embarrassment—she had indeed let a gush of urine douse Valerie's cock. The added wetness made louder every thrust Valerie made slamming into Daphne's ass.

"I can't help it." She managed to say. Daphne's face glowed with crimson shame. "But, I squirted a little bit if that makes it any better." She paused to wipe the mounting sweat from her tense brow. "A little faster... and a little harder... please."

"You are one disgusting bitch!" Valerie declared with a soaring voice. She quickened her pace. Her fingers dug in deeper, squeezing what little body fat on Daphne should she could find. Valerie's shaft jumped and spasmed. "Fuck." She gritted her teeth. "Fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck." The cum inside her boiled and made her balls tingle. She wanted desperately to finish in Daphne at this manic pace—but still wanted to revel in her upcoming orgasm.

"NNGH!! AHH!!" With one last pump, Valerie cried. Her eyes rolled back as her balls exploded into Daphne's thirsty cunt with a warm bust. Rope after rope, her cock spasmed, and she shuddered. Valerie arched her back and tensed her ass, trying to squeeze the last drops of cream from her wilting dick. Then she withdrew, a torrent of stickiness gushed out afterward like a waterfall. "PERFECT!" She yelled, bending over to pull up her shorts. On the way up, she scraped some gooey film from her cock and slurped it in her mouth. "MMM..." She grinned. "We've got good chemistry, Daph."

Daphne's hand slivered down to her middle. She fished a few fingers inside her worked pussy and brought the glazed tips to her lips.

"Yikes," Valerie whispered in awe. "Eating my hot cum right out of you. I knew you were hot for futas, but damn, girl."

"Oh my god, Valerie," Holly gasped, her eyes bulging as she looked down. "Why are you still so hard?"

"Hmm?" Valerie hadn't noticed the tent her cock pitched under her shorts. "Oh, that. Holly, my dear, I can cum forever. The only reason she's not drowning in more of my spunk is that Alpa and Mallory haven't gone yet."

"Mmph..." Daphne licked her lips and sighed. "Who's next?"

"Okay," Alpa chirped and stepped forward. "Me?"

"Alright, Alpa!" Valerie cheered and skipped away from Daphne's body. "Mal, you okay with that? Mal?"

But Mallory's sights were locked on Daphne's glassy-eyed, pleasure-filled face. There was something odd about her. Daphne was enjoying herself— but lingering on her face was another emotion Mallory couldn't quite put her finger on. Was it—frustration?

"MALLORY!" Valerie yelled.

"Huh?" She snapped from her gaze and smoothed the hair from her face. "Uh, sure. Go ahead, Alpa."

Alpa gently dropped her bag and phantom'd over to Daphne's exposed, dripping pussy. With high efficiency, she rolled down her black pantyhose and unfurled her ashy, oak brown cock. She massaged her foreskin back until she exposed her bulging purple head. In one smooth stroke, Alpa was in. Daphne squealed.

"Shit!" Valerie rushed to cover Daphne's howls. She stuffed her palm inside her mouth and turned to Holly. "Check the hallway, that was pretty loud." As she waited for Holly, Valerie noticed how Daphne's limbs had shrunk inward. She kicked and flailed as Alpa fucked her. "Alpa, what the fuck are you doing to her?"

Alpa's remained silence, in deep concentration. Her dusky hands rested on Daphne's wiggling hips, "Ass." She said with a short breath.

"Yeesh." Valerie's eyes bulged. "And I thought I was the sadistic one."

"It's all clear," Holly said from the door.

"Sorry I yelled," Daphne huffed. "Geez, Alpa..."

"Sorry," Alpa mewed.

"Good," Valerie sighed while she returned her skirt to the floor. She wiped her wet dick across Daphne's face. "Do you mind if I use your mouth, right? That'll your little screaming problem."

Daphne nodded. She stuck her neck forward and opened her mouth.

"Don't bite me, okay?"

Daphne gagged as her mouth filled with Valerie's girth. Her throat closed over the bulging head as it trickled another round of pre-cum in her belly. On the other end, Alpa continued to split Daphne's tiny pink asshole with her massive, throbbing cock. Each time the young Pakistani girl pulled out, she brought increasingly more of Daphne's ruined rectum with her. Nevertheless, Alpa went on. Her veiny cock pulsed inside the tight anus.

"Ooooh!" Alpa let out a high-pitched coo.

"Let me know when you're about to come, Alpa," Valerie said in her husky voice. Meanwhile, Valerie placed her hands on the back of Daphne's blonde skull. She tried pushing herself deeper and deeper inside the girl—until her musky brown pubes mashed against her dainty thin nose. Valerie smiled. She relished the feeling of Daphne's soft palate on her throbbing cock, the sight of spit and phlegm bubbling down the corner of her mouth—it was quite the sensation. "Either I'm gonna cum or you're gonna puke," She laughed.

Alpa and Valerie continued to spit roast Daphne for the next few minutes, jerking Daphne back and forth as she moaned. Various fluids dripped from all of Daphne's holes; Piss, spit, Holly's cum, Valerie's cum, and now Alpa's cum.

"Ooooh!" Alpa cried.

Valerie stretched her hands towards her, and the pair locked fingers as she thrust. Their cries soared together as their orgasms crashed. Alpa shivered. Valerie shuddered. They both emptied their balls in her ass and mouth, respectively. Daphne gagged again as her mouth overflowed. She coughed and hacked up Valerie's freshest load onto the carpet. Alpa let out a great sigh and wrenched herself from Daphne's battered ass, a syrupy cocktail of brown and white fluid still connected the two.

"Wow." Mallory covered her mouth. "You guys are fucking gross."

"Wh—at. Please..." Daphne begged, her arms and legs bent in awkward angles. "M—Mallory..."

"You heard her, Mal," Valerie huffed as she dressed. "You're up next."

Mallory stepped forward, her eyes locked on Daphne's sweaty face. She examined the scene. The unmistakable combo of sweat and cum—the stench of sex—hung heavy in the air. While it rarely bothered her, the scents invaded Mallory's nose and turned her stomach. .

Daphne stared at her. She slowly yawned her legs for Mallory intended entry. Another torrent of cum dribbled on the hardwood below. "I'm ready." She announced.

"Well, Mal?" Valerie asked.

"I think she's had enough," Mallory said. "I'm not feeling good, anyway."

"Are you sure?" Valerie raised her eyebrow. "You're turning down pussy? I get that its sloppy seconds but-"

"Yeah, I'm sure." Mallory motioned to pack her bag. "You guys should get outta here. I'll clean the bitch up. I don't want you guys getting busted."

"Thanks, Mal," Valerie smirked. "I think there's been enough 'busting' already. Let's go girls."

The three futa girls, fully satisfied, motioned toward the door chatting as if it were just another Friday. They were unlikely classmates that suddenly became even unlikelier friends.

As the classroom door closed, Mallory walked to the professor's desk and retrieved the wastebasket. Returning to Daphne, she took her time sifting through her backpack. She pulled a half-full water bottle from her bag and popped the top. "Here." She stopped next to Daphne's face and guided the nozzle past her lips. Daphne gently sucked on the room-temperature water until her mouth was full.

Mallory held the wastebasket to her face. "Spit," She said.

Daphne washed the remnants of Valerie's semen from her mouth and followed with a hacking cough. Mallory wetted the end of her sweatshirt and pulled it over her head. She used the damp piece of fabric to gently rub her classmate's battered bit.

"Ow!" Daphne winced. "Not the ass, Mallory it hurts too much."

"Sorry." Mallory looked up. "Can you stand?"

Daphne nodded.

"More water?" Mallory asked as she helped Daphne upright.

"I'm fine," Daphne sighed. She winced again and raised her skirt. She tightened her abs and squeezed, causing a squirting, oozing sound between her legs. "Ugh." She groaned.

Mallory watched in amazement as Daphne pushed a huge bubbling glob of cum from her pussy. The mixed DNA from the three futas puddled on the mahogany as the two sat in silence.

"Why'd you let us do that?" Mallory asked.

Daphne shot her eyes downward, her bangs mashed to her face with sweat. "Why didn't you?"

Mallory turned away. The question caught her off guard. "I felt sorry for you. You looked so frustrated—why?"

Daphne eked out an exhausted laugh. "Oh, my. Was it that obvious?" Her head dropped. "You guys aren't the mutant—I am."

Mallory turned back and gave her a puzzled look. It didn't last long as she realized what Daphne meant. "You've got the nymph gene."

Daphne stifled a sniffle and nodded again

Her jaw dropped. She had never met someone with the nymph gene, a recently recognized condition where the inflicted had great difficulty achieving an orgasm. It might even have been impossible. "You didn't get any pleasure from all that sex?"

"A little." She admitted. "Holly was nice." She shook her head. "Valerie too, I guess -" She covered her face and sobbed.

"Daphne-" Mallory hugged her. "What's wrong?"

"Mallory, I've never had an orgasm." Daphne looked up, her makeup runny and uneven. Warm tears stained her face. "I was thinking I could come here and get an education and find -"

"Find a horny futa to fuck you until you come?" She finished. "Valerie's your girl for that. She's insatiable and can go for hours."

"Yeah," Daphne sniffled. "I was kinda thinking someone else would help me." Her vision worked up Mallory's body. Now that her sweatshirt was off, Daphne delighted in her ginger classmate's busty cleavage. A smattering of dark freckles decorated Mallory's luscious c-cups that pushed out in her low-cutting white tank top. "Wow, you've got big boobs." Her crystal blue eyes widened.

"M—me?!" Mallory stammered and took a step back. She blushed in bewilderment. "Daphne, I didn't think you liked me at all. Let alone like that."

"Oh, I don't," Daphne smiled. "I don't like you, Mallory. I think you're a hypocrite. You're obnoxious with your righteousness—the same thing you accuse me of doing. But," She bit her lip and paused. "I was thinking some hate sex is what I need. I've never done that before."

Mallory fluttered her lashes and exhaled a breath she hadn't realized she held. "That's good to hear, Daphne. Because I don't like you either." She laughed. "Seriously, you're a fucking bitch."

Daphne grinned. "Maybe you should show me how much you hate me." She inched herself closed to the desk's edge and spread her thighs.

"You're not even going to clean up for me?" Mallory returned the smile. Her shallow breath heated Daphne's neck as she moved in to kiss her. "Sloppy fourths. What a dirty slut."

"What makes you think you're worthy of clean puss-YY!" Daphne squeaked when Mallory sank her teeth into her neck. The bite rolled into a kiss, and then another, and the kisses trailed down Daphne's cleavage. "Baby don't give me a hickey!" She panted. Her hands groped and kneaded Mallory's tits. She worked her greedy palms down her new lover's body and down her skirt.

Mallory sighed when she felt her hard cock exposed to the cool air. Daphne's warm, skinny fingers wrapped around her throbbing member.

"Fuck me," Daphne whispered in her ear with a voice dripping with lust. She tugged on Mallory's cock and its bulging head grazed her still oozing pussy. "Ahhh!" She groaned as the shaft stretched her slimy fuckhole. Another gush of spent cum splattered on the desk.

Thick, nasty sounds of squishing filled the room as Mallory thrust inside of Daphne. The girls whipped their heads in the throes of passion, Daphne wrapping her beautiful ivory legs around Mallory's athletic ass.

Mallory's head came to rest on Daphne's shoulder. The blonde's sweet-smelling floral deodorant filled her nose. Her cock spasmed even more as Daphne continued to gush over it. "I was going to ask you on a date. I haven't been on one in so long," She said in a terse breath as she stroked upward.

"Not even with Valerie?" Daphne panted.

Mallory cackled. "You mean old 'Netflix and Fuck'? That's not exactly how she rolls."

Daphne returned a warm, glowing smile. "Maybe we can see a movi—WHAT'S THAT?" She screamed and pulled herself Mallory's shaft. "Someone's coming in!" The flustered blonde dashed to another desk away from the scene and covered herself.

The classroom door handle clicked and started to turn. Mallory quickly flipped her skirt up and straightened herself. Her eyes were trained on the entrance and were met with Dr. Jackson's flustered glare.

"MALLORY!" His voice strained with rage as he surveyed the dizzying scene. Veins bulged from his neck as her name echoed off the walls. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?"

Mallory felt small—diminutive. She wanted to die. Sex with classmates was prohibited. She'd be reprimanded—if not kicked from school entirely. Moreover, she'd be known as Mallory Wright—just another futanari that couldn't keep it in her pants. She stumbled back and hit her ass on a desk and cowered. "Please—I'm so -"

"She didn't do it," Daphne said. "Dr. Jackson, I was the last one in the classroom and these two girls snuck in and jumped me. I'm just lucky Mallory came back because she forgot something." She pointed to the discarded sweatshirt with tears in her eyes. "She even tried to clean me up."

Dr. Jackson digested the news, and his face softened. "Who were the girls, Daphne? Can you identify them?"

Daphne shook her head. "It all happened so fast. They pinned me to the desk and lifted my skirt then-"

"T—that's enough, Daphne." He raised his hands. "Let's get you to the nurse. Thank you, Ms. Wright. I apologize for accusing you."

But Mallory still shivered away from the two. As Dr. Jackson helped Daphne from the desk and out the door, she didn't know how to deal with the sick numbness in her gut. She picked up her sweatshirt and stuffed it in her bag. Daphne stirred up something inside her—exactly what she wasn't quite sure. Mallory took a few stepped toward the door and a buzz from Daphne's abandoned phone. She retrieved it and unlocked the screen.

"He's fine." She read the text underneath the picture of the newborn boy. Daphne's sister's reply made Mallory smile. "What a sweetie." She whispered, riding the chill from her baby fever. When she closed the picture, her eyes came to another new message. "Sent one minute ago?" Mallory said, puzzled. "That phone didn't buzz." She opened the message it, and she realized why—Daphne sent it to herself just before Dr. Jackson whisked her away.

'MALLORY,' The message read. 'U BETTER MAKE ME CUM NXT TIME OR I'LL TELL DR. JACKSON IT WAS U."'Then, the next message read "N STOP LOOKING @ MY PHONE!'

"What?" She whispered, anger boiling in her veins. "That fucking bitch."

Mallory tossed the phone in her bag and stormed out.

12