Futa Cum Laude Bk. 01: Daphne & Umi Ch. 06

Story Info
Forbidden love and lust abound at an all-futanari college.
3.1k words
4.49
5.9k
9
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm..." Mallory stiffened her body as she ground up against Carmen, trying her best to brace her friend's thrusts on all-fours. Her naked body remained wrapped in her blanket. Only her dripping backside exposed to Carmen's throbbing assault. The burnt orange sunrise bled through the window and warmed Mallory's brow. Moreover, feeling Carmen's strong hands clutching her waist made her heart fluttered. Sun on my face, futa cock in my pussy, she thought. This is as close to heaven as I'll get.

It required more pumps than usual for Carmen to come. But after ten minutes of doggy-style bliss, she splashed another minimal load in Mallory's spent folds. Since their first round, the two lonely futas fucked twice. Now, as dawn broke, their aching parts came together for the fourth time.

"FUCK!" Mallory gasped as she crashed back to bed. She caressed her cock gently as Carmen came to spoon her. "That was awesome."

"Mmhmm." Carmen nodded softly. She nuzzled Mallory's neck and laid gentle kisses down to her shoulders. "And to think. We could've been doing this all year."

"Yeah." Mallory's voice grew breathless. Her arms lay beside her motionless as she pondered what Carmen just said. Suddenly her heart dropped, and she frowned. "It's funny."

"What's funny, baby?" Carmen cooed.

"It's funny how much you can fill me up, and I can still feel empty inside." Mallory sighed. She turned halfway around and asked. "You don't really love me, do you?"

Carmen rolled back and kept her eyes downcast. "No." She mewed. "I guess pretending this is going somewhere isn't doing us any good."

Mallory moved herself to the edge of her bed. "Well, that was fucking quick." She pulled herself and dangled her feet to the ground. "Back to self-loathing mode." Once she found sure footing, she made her way to the window and peered through the blinds. The calming inlet waters were barely visible, but it shimmered with such tranquility it convinced Mallory she had the best view on campus. "We didn't ruin our friendship, did we?" She asked Carmen, turning back while covering her breasts.

"You should know me better than that." Carmen shook her head. She pinched up a towel from the floor with her toes and flung it at Mallory. "Here, clean yourself out and get dressed. Come to town with me."

"Why?" Mallory caught the cloth and wedged it between her legs.

"You asked if we were still friends. You're going to walk your friend to the ferry." She said. "I need to get out of here for a while. See my friends, my brother." She groaned. "Just get the fuck away."

Mallory didn't need any clarification. She understood everything within Carmen's frustrated groan.

-

Mallory and Carmen moseyed side-by-side down the dusty city street. From either side of the road, long orange mesh fences guarded construction sites paused for the weekend. The massive renovations of half-built cities peppered the area. New townhomes, office buildings, and even a resort casino—it gave Carmen as unsettling feeling.

"I'm so glad I'm graduating next semester," Carmen said, observing the emerging surroundings. "I don't like what's about to happen here."

"What do you mean?" Mallory tried to scan the steel frames for clues to no avail.

"Moringa City has a small population. About 5,000 spread over 30 km." Carmen started. "But during my internship, I studied the city planning records. Did you know over the next two years, the city limits are going to expand by 50 percent? Who's this expansion for, Mallory?"

Mallory shrugged.

"There's something that doesn't sit right with me." Carmen continued. "It's like someone's cultivating the kind of people coming to the city AND the school. Things are going to look very different next year. I can imagine more girls like Daphne are gonna be hand-plucked to come here."

"I have no idea what I'm going to do without you." Mallory chimed in, leaning on Carmen's strong shoulder as they walked. "And I can't imagine having more than one Daphne here."

-

"I've been thinking..." Valerie kept her bottom half covered with a thick blanket as she lay in bed. The morning sun pierced through the window, the only sound was the pages of Daphne's novel as she turned them. "Usually, my appetite for girl pussy is legit bottomless. I've gone from club-to-club fucking girls all night and into the morning. Did you know that, Daph?"

"Nope." Daphne kept her eyes fixed on the pages. She didn't need the thoughts of Valerie's morning wood pressed in her mind so early.

"But good god, woman. You have drained the life outta me. I haven't even thought about sex since yesterday." She flopped playfully on the bed before turning to face Daphne grinning. "You think maybe I'm in love with you?"

"Shut up." Daphne snapped, turning another page.

"Poor prom queen isn't a morning person?" Valerie pouted. "No wonder Carmen can't stand you."

Then Daphne tossed the book aside. She jumped from the bed and marched to the door. "Goodbye."

Daphne kept her head down as she scurried from the room. The tips of her tan flats poked in her field of vision with a comforting rhythm. Down the stairs, she walked, past the vending machines and guest lounge—out the door and across the green. All the while, her eyes stayed focused on the ground. She didn't want to see anyone. The flustered girl checked her phone. Good, she thought. The college offices would be open for another hour. She'd need every minute to convince Dr. Saito.

It took a second for Daphne's eyes to adjust to the dim light in the Dean's office. She smiled as she saw a familiar face at a smaller desk at the front of the room.

"Hey Ashley," Daphne whispered as she leaned over the desk. A modest side lamp barely illuminated the intern's cheery face. "Is Dr. Saito available?"

"Um," Ashley winced as she peered across the room. Her superior sat motionless in her chair. "Dr. Saito has battled a migraine all day. I'm sorry, Daphne. Can you come back on Monday?"

"Actually," Daphne insisted. "It's kinda an emergency."

"It's okay, Ashley." Dr. Saito droned from across the room. Finally showing life, she removed her glasses and gave her temples one last massage before getting down to business. "What can I do for you, Daphne?"

"I don't know how to say this, but-" Daphne made an uneasy sigh. "I want to leave Moringa."

"What?!?" Dr. Saito gasped. Suddenly, she forgot all about her headache.

-

Mallory walked slower on her return to campus. She was emptier than ever. The idea of Carmen leaving, even for a week, even for a weekend, left her imbalanced and worried. She looked forward, however, to at least go back to an empty dorm. The silence was a welcomed change to the squeaks and pained grunts from whichever oversexed futa Valerie stuffed her giant cock in that night. But her mind couldn't help but wander back to the personal shame of one night last year. It was Alpa's first semester at Moringa, and Valerie somehow convinced the little Pakistani girl into bed.

Alpa's demure composure disappeared under the girth of Valerie's unprotected cock. She knew Valerie hated condoms and how much she enjoyed the skin-to-skin contact of her massive 10-inch cock stretching an unsuspecting pussy. Alpa's moans were passionate yet panicked. They cut through Mallory's earbuds as she tried her best to ignore the squeaking mattress across the darkness.

Then they got to her. Alpa's shocking cries grew louder, and Mallory knew she was getting filled with her first hot load of the night. And there would be plenty more. Mallory herself was fucked raw by the same cock many a night. She knew firsthand how the peculiar musk got into her clothes—hair—skin. Right then, she was sure globs of Valerie's boiling spunk poured across Alpa's dark chocolate thighs. Mallory squeezed her own legs together, shocked to find her cock ached for release. As her fingers crept and wrapped around her throbbing shaft, the sick realization she was about to get off listening to her friends consumed her.

A faint gasp escaped her throat; she stroked herself. She imagined herself balls deep in Alpa's sweet Desi 'phudi' as she often called it. Mallory pined for those muscular, dusky legs wrapped around her waist.

"Nnnngh!" Alpa's groans swung from throaty to guttural. "Muth ki malai!" She cried. "Muth ki malai!" Her voice trembled and stuttered. The only thing Mallory could understand was Alpa's cock was soiling the bedspread.

"God that's fucking hot," Valerie growled. "Keeping talking. You're gonna make me cream again!"

Mallory bit her lip as her toes curled. She stiffened. It only took four spurts of jism to empty her restless balls and leave her in a panting, shameful mess. As Valerie grunted out her second helping into Alpa, Mallory used the other side of her pillow to clean the stickiness of her fingers. She winced—a futa jacking off to two futas fucking—she became everything she hated about being futa.

The shameful memory overcame her. It stuck in her throat like a wad of gum. Mallory stopped walking along the mile-long country road leading back to campus. She didn't want to run into Val or Daphne and decided to about-face and head back to the city. Mallory only carried $30 in her pocket, and she intended to spend every penny in the first bar she ran into.

-

Ashley had just finished filling the trio of teacups with steaming matcha before curtsying in front of Dr. Saito. "I can leave you two alone if you'd like Dr. Saito."

Umi touched Ashley gently on the wrist. "No, Ashley. Please stay. I think you can help us with this issue." Her serious face cracked a slight smile as Ashley sit alongside Daphne, opposite her. "Both of you represent Moringa University's commitment to diversity-all three of us, actually. We need to do more to reach out to futanari of color. Moreover, we need to abandon old stereotypes and prove futanari and cis-women can thrive together. That's where you and I come in, Daphne."

"Dr. Saito?" Daphne's eyes perked. "You're a woman?"

She nodded. "But please, call me Umi."

Ashley's face grew suddenly grave. She tried to hide a cutting glare to her side before returning her concerning eyes to Dr. Saito.

"Okay," Daphne smiled. "Umi. I've been having a hard time fitting in here. I really need to leave."

Dr. Saito's lips straightened and pursed, pensively. "Daphne, are you being bullied?"

"No. Nothing like that." Daphne insisted. "I just need to leave."

"You're really hellbent on this, aren't you?" Ashley asked. "Maybe you should just let her go, Umi."

Umi bit her lip before breaking into a half-smile. "Ashley, dear. Can you give us a few moments? Perhaps you can refill the electric kettle in case Daphne wants more tea."

The request caught Ashley flat-footed. She even gawked for a moment before quietly sliding her chair back and excusing herself. As the office door closed, Umi leaned over her desk. "I'll be direct, Daphne. Do you remember the photoset we took of you and Carmen Michaels last year? We just found out they'll be featured in a dozen college recruitment magazines. Our two best upperclassmen must graduate from Moringa with honors."

"Yeah," Daphne shifted in her seat, pressing her hands into her lap. "I know. I don't want to disappoint you."

"You're a girl with the weight of the world on her shoulders," Umi observed. "At your last college, you were Dean's List while captain of ladies tennis. On top of that, you're committed to a lifetime of service as a teacher. Such a remarkable young lady everyone depends on."

"Yeah, don't remind me," Daphne muttered. "Quitting tennis and coming to Moringa are some of the few choices I've ever made for myself."

"You've come to the right place, Daphne." Umi insisted. "I'd love nothing more than to take you under my wing. You can graduate next year and be my first grad student-tuition waved-what would you say to that?"

"What?" Daphne perked up. "I can get a free Masters?"

"We're expanding next year, Daphne. Trust me, this campus is going to erupt in the best way possible." She nodded with zeal. "I will do anything in my power to ensure you're here for it."

"Anything," Daphne repeated under her breath.

Umi studied her student's pensive face before commenting. "I see those gears turning in there." She mused softly. "What are you thinking about, Daphne?" She reached across the desk, unfurling a hand. "What is it, honey?"

Daphne fought through the nervous hesitation to take Umi's hand. She smiled at the warmth pulsing through her teacher's palm. "Can I make you a deal?"

"Maybe," Umi squeezed her soft hand. "Whatcha got?"

-

Daphne admitted to herself she was nervous. Holly Cravers wasn't her type—The girl carried twice her weight. But she had spent the first 20 years of her life in a vapid, orgasmless funk. Perhaps Holly was the underdog she needs to come at last.

Her nervous wrist rapped on the door only once before Holly swung it open. Daphne's brilliant balls of sapphire perked as she took in Holly's wavy auburn hair. "Wow." Her mouth hung open. "Nice hair." She made additional note of her black polka-dotted dress, a simple design that's skirt cut at the knee. Daphne looked at her boring, but crisp white polo and matching skirt. "Damn, I feel kinda underdressed."

"It's okay." Holly nodded with vigor. "I felt like dressing up. You wanna go into town?"

Daphne cocked her head and smiled. "Sure." She hooked herself around the girth of Holly's arm and pulled her from the room.

-

"You didn't have to pay for dinner, Holly." Daphne broke the silence as they strolled down one of the busier streets in Moringa City. Markets and retailers were closing their shops and bars were opening their doors for the emerging nightlife. "Can I at least buy you a drink?"

"I—I don't drink." Holly's voice quaked as she clutched her novelty anime-themed purse, fearful her date would laugh at her teetotalism.

"Oh, that's cool." Daphne dropped her shoulder. "I don't drink either."

"Really?" Holly squawked. "That's awesome!"

"You sound surprised." Daphne grinned. "Because I'm supposed to be a party-girl popular kid? I mean—I AM. But I'm terrified even to try drinking."

"Oh, wow." Holly gawked. "I didn't know."

"Don't worry about it." Daphne laughed it off. "I have my vices, after all. I let you lead a train on me, didn't I?"

"Um." Holly forced down a dry swallow and braced her trembling abs. "Speaking of that. Would you want to ever maybe-"

"Do it again?" Daphne took a full step in front of Holly and came to a complete stop. "With you?" She added with a hungry gleam of lust in her eye. "Tonight? Yes."

"Wow." Holly's breathless voice went quiet. She fidgeted on the pavement as Daphne visually undressed her with a torrid look. Her face burned with embarrassment. "Okay. Hopefully, I can do better than last time."

Daphne snickered. "That'll be easy to beat. I hope you don't feel bad about that. It was kinda flattering, actually. I've never had one of you guys come so fast."

"It's humiliating." Holly groaned.

"Tell you what." Daphne rested her hand on Holly's protruding belly. "Why don't we go back to your room for a little fun. But first-" She scanned the dark street before guiding Holly around the corner into the shadowy alleyway. Daphne pressed her date against the wall and dropped to her knees. Small jagged pebbles jabbed into her skin as she tried to get comfortable. Her hands slid up Holly's thick thighs under her skirt, coming to rest at the girl's solid shaft.

Daphne wrapped her fingers around Holly's hardness. Condom? She thought at the touch. Daphne knew of futanari that wore condoms during the day to stop their leaking cocks—just had never seen it in practice. The latex rolled off, and she felt the weight of Holly's cum in her palm before tossing it.

"Oh my god." She gasped. Holly's trembling hands pulled her skirt high as Daphne worked her girth into her mouth. She planted her head on the rough brick behind her and planted her feet.

"Mmm..." Daphne moaned, her tongue curled around Holly's pulsing shaft. She wasn't very experienced, nor did she particularly enjoy sucking cock. But she was happy to breathe in the earthy scent of Holly's skin and soft pubes as opposed to whatever trash was emitting the sour stench around them.

Holly's cock never stopped leaking. The bottom of Daphne's mouth quickly puddled with the fresh pre-cum. It was a light salty taste she let trickle down her throat at a reasonable pace to save from choking. Holly's pulsing dick-slit flexed and puckered—Daphne could feel that as she grazed it with her tongue. Her explosion approached.

Daphne slathered and slurped another thick layer of spit over Holly's twitching shaft. She used one hand to jerk the cock deeper into her mouth. The other switched between massaging Holly's swollen balls and dipping inside her soaked chubby slit. Holly's breathing grew terse and shallow as her belly shook against Daphne's head.

"NGH-! GOD!" Holly screamed before biting hard on her lip. She grabbed two fistfuls of blonde hair as she pumped her cream into hungry mouth before her. The rumbling noises from the rusted jalopies from the road drowned out Holly's subsequent cries while her load emptied. Her wilted cock slid from Daphne's mouth with an audible slurp, a trail of white syrup dribbled down the blonde's chin.

Daphne hocked Holly's wad on the ground and arched her back. "Good girl." She grinned, wiping her mouth as she looked up at her date. "By the time we get back to campus, you'll be ready for a good long fuck."

Holly's heart pounded, overwhelmed by Daphne's type-a planning. She pulled up her panties and flattened her dress. Her hand grazed on the crotch. A damp patch on the fabric not only startled her but grossed her out. Silly, she thought. A futa grossed out by her own cum.

-

Mallory didn't mean to stare, but she found it challenging to keep her drunken eyes focused on the sidewalk ahead. Most of the islanders and locals were average high or below, so when Holly's towering, hulking stature slinked from an alley across the street, she took notice. Her heart dropped—she and Daphne held hands like long-lost friends. Then a hot belch rippled from her gut, and she re-tasted her last rail Long Island Iced Tea.

"Fucking slut," Mallory muttered under her breath. Her soles slid against the dusty pavement as she trailed the couple. "But, I want her—badly." Headed back to campus, Mallory began to wonder if Holly wouldn't mind shared Daphne tonight.