Futa Cum Laude Bk. 01: Daphne & Umi Ch. 07

Story Info
Forbidden love and lust abound at an all-futanari college.
1.5k words
4.65
5.8k
7
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are we going?" Holly failed to hide the concern in her voice. Daphne jerked her by the arm away from their dorm and toward the darkness of the sports fields.

Daphne snickered. "Alpa's in your room and Valerie's in mine." I think there's a spot down by the bleachers we can have some privacy. She was right. A gentle twilight breeze and rippling waves were there only company as the pair slipped into the dark.

Holly only caught glimpses of Daphne's smiling features as they kissed. Headlights from the country road a kilometer away sliced back-and-forth across their bodies while Holly fumbled into her panties.

"It's hard again for you." Holly murmured. She gripped the base of her exposed throbbing girth.

"That's good, Holly." Daphne smiled. She buried her face into her date's soft shoulder and breathed her in. "You smell really good, actually. Can we kiss for a while longer?" She mewed. "I'm really enjoying this."

"Of course!" Holly nearly cried, her heart-melting. She squeezed Daphne's soft waist and pulled her close. They resume rubbing their tongues in that passionate lock, interrupted by the occasional lip smack and slurp.

Daphne's greedy fingers went to Holly's ample chest. She squeezed at the soft lumped until she found the thick nipples that signaled just how hot the recently deflowered virgin became. "Mmm..." She grinned as she pinched the tips. Hearing Holly's guttural unabashed moan made her wet. "Did you like that?"

"Daphne, I awe-most came!" Holly's voice melted into a Southern drawl, one that only came out when she was angry or on out of her mind with lust. "Can we?"

"Let's." Daphne slinked to the grass and shimmed her panties around her twisting hips. She planted her palms into the soft soil and squeezes, pushing her ass up in the air. As Holly descended, Daphne adjusted herself, widening her stance until she felt the futa's girth pressing against her wetness. "There you are," Daphne grinned. She tried to brush the hair that dangled in her eyes away while pushing back. "There you-AH!"

Holly hammered into Daphne with a few meaty thrusts. She kept firing as Daphne screamed into the ground. Holly grinned. She revealed in the abject pleasure of her cum-filled balls slapping against a pussy. Like a gushing river, euphoria flooded her oversexed brain. "This is the most amazing thing I've ever felt!" Holly cried. "Real sex! Real sex!!" She dug her fingers into Daphne's bulbous ass and plunged on.

"Hmmph!" Daphne continued to brace herself by her forearms to grind on Holly's pulsing cock. She bit her lip and smiled. As the shaft throbbed and spasmed inside her, Daphne's smile faded. The pleasure acted as an aberration, a fleeting phantom that refused to stay put. The mixture of Holly's inexperience and immaturity appeared glaring to Daphne. After another minute, she was ready for her date to be over. "I want to you fill me up just like you did a few days ago." She moaned. "Come, Holly."

"Ooooh..." Holly pursed her thin lips as her hips bucked. She leaned on Daphne's back as her mouth hung open in silence. Her gluttonous body jiggles endlessly as she suddenly made her deposit. "Coming!"

Daphne knew that. She could feel the hotness flood her insides from each pulse of Holly's exploding cock. The more the moaning girl unloaded, the slippery her pussy grew. Holly slid from her Daphne fully wilted, dripping cock splattering gobs of girly-cum on the grass.

Holly crumpled to the ground with a satiated, heaving lump. "Oh my gosh," Holly clutched her sweaty, flushed chest. "Oh my gosh, that was incredible."

"Mmhmm..." Daphne resisted the urge to roll her eyes as she straightened and beat the grass streaks from her shirt. "This has been an enjoyable date, Holly." She smiled at her classmate as she stood, extending her hand. "It was lovely, wasn't it?"

"It was like a dream come true." Holly fought the urge to cry. The tryst dizzied her, and it took longer for her to stand erect. "I can't believe the first time I had sex was at a college where sex is banned."

"Speaking of which," Daphne hushed herself. "We should probably split up just in case we're caught out here.

"Oh!" Holly snapped to attention. "That's a good idea." She managed an awkward wave as she walked off towards the back of campus. "Bye, Daphne."

Daphne smiled as she silently waved back. The evening wind grew and pricked the blonde wisps on her shoulders. She bundled her arms together as she started back in the opposite direction. "That was so disappointing," Daphne muttered, shaking her head. "She's so nice, but an amazingly selfish lover. She didn't even try to take care of me." She groaned. "I'm never going to come at this rate."

Then a thin figure caught her eye in the distance. It meandered toward her in a staggering line until its flaming red hair came into full view. "Mallory?" Daphne's eyes caught her disheveled silhouette in the pale orange lamp post overhead as she stumbled forward. "Are you okay?" But Mallory tumbled forward. Her legs were stilts she couldn't control. Her knees kissed the tall grass just as Daphne broke her fall.

"Mmhmm." Mallory slurred. She felt Daphne's strength brace her until she recovered. "I'm just a little buzzed, honey." She pushed away, dragging her feet along the lawn toward the dormitory's glow.

"You don't look just buzzed." Daphne scowled. Her arms threatened to buckle under Mallory's weight. She braced herself and dug her heels into the pavement. Then she found herself ducking and bobbing to avoid Mallory's puckered lips. "W-what are you doing?" Daphne's voice sounded more like a threat than a question.

"Just fucking kiss me." Mallory slurred. "I can fuck you better than that nerd Holly."

"Stop it." Daphne snapped. Mallory's breath reeked of paint-thining booze turned her stomach. "You smell disgusting."

Mallory giggled and teased. "Oh so now you're even too good for drinking? Come on, let's go back into town. I swear my cock will feel so good when you're wasted."

"STOP IT!" Daphne leaned her full weight into her shoulder

Mallory scoffed and stumbled back, a look of disgust wrought across her face. "You stuck-up precious little bitch. I hate you!" She balled her fists and lunged forward as she screamed. The haymaker she swung spun her entirely around, and she crashed onto the lawn. The impact blasted the wind out of her, and the usually tough-fronting futa started to sob lightly.

"Why?" Mallory wept.

Daphne said nothing.

"Why'd you make me like you if I wasn't going to be enough for you?" She cried.

"Mallory," Daphne's voice squeaked when the realization hit her. She could pinpoint the first moment both Mallory's love and vulnerability flooded her soul all at once. Her eyes watered as she watched her drunken classmate softly, trying in vain to dab her red puffy cheeks dry. "I-I'm sorry."

"Are you?" Mallory sniffled, cutting her eyes up at Daphne as she shook her head. "You don't have to be sorry, y'know? This is my crap. It's got nothing to do with you."

"Mallory, I-"

"Please." Mallory threw one palm above her head while the other massaged her dizzying temples. "Just leave me here.

-

By the time she opened her dorm room door, Daphne's head had spun with confusion. She couldn't shake the pitiful sight of Mallory tear-stained face or the girl's pained visceral reaction to rejection. She tried searching her feelings-what was Mallory to her? Was Mallory serious just now? Or just drunk? These questions were logjammed in her brain as she closed her door and locked her eyes with Valerie.

"There you are." Valerie paused her music player and sat up after removing her earbuds. She looked over Daphne's disheveled outfit and smirked. "I guess I don't have to wonder about what you've been up to."

"Val." Daphne crossed her arms tightly and leaned against the door. "How long did you fuck me the other night? An hour-two?"

"Given how sore I was, it was more like three. Why?" She cocked her head and continued grinning. "Trying to set a new record?"

Daphne sighed. "And you saw my breasts?"

"Amongst other things." Valerie lost her happy smile now, replacing it with confusion. "Where are you going with all this?"

She took a deep breath and turned her blushing face away. "What's different about them?"

"What?"

Daphne kept looking away. "What's special about them? Did you even notice?"

Valerie shrugged. "Everybody thinks their breasts are special, Prom Queen." She returned the buds to her ears and laid back down.

"My nipples are inverted," Daphne said under her breath as the springs in her crunched under her weight. "I've hated them for as long as they've been there. Ugly, sloppy areola and no nipples. And then a scruffy tomboy told me they were cute, and they were a quirk that turned my 10 into an 11."

Sleep eluded Daphne that night. She tossed and turned, struggling with the haunting notion she had made a mistake with Mallory's heart.