Futa Cum Laude Bk. 02: Golden Futa Ch. 02

Story Info
Maddi & Sunny get to know the "Golden Queens" of futanari.
4.7k words
4.05
7.3k
6

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunny Skye popped the soda can tab and arched her back along the sofa bench in the common area of Lavender House on Moringa University. She silently recalled the recent insanity that led to her decision to attend the all-futanari school so quickly. She giggled to herself.

"What's so funny?" Maddi asked.

"Nothing." Sunny turned, still smiling. "Funny how circumstances led 2 of the 3 pillars of futanari to study together. There's a tinge of destiny at work here."

"Oh, stop." Maddi dismissed. "I want nothing to do with the Pillars of Futanari'."

"Whether we like it or not, that is the consensus." Sunny sighed. "The Drakes, Masters, and Skyes are the de facto leaders of our people. They expect more out of us even if we constantly disappoint." She paused to bit her glossy pink lip, unsure about how much to share. "Maddi, do you have children?"

Maddi nodded, her face flushed with shame. "Yeah, they're on the way."

"Ah. Same." Sunny folded her arms in her lap and took a deep breath. "I have two on the way. One girl was my classmate in Pom City. The other--" She paused again. "She was my best friend. Now she won't even talk to me. I don't blame her, though. I was a monster."

"Well, that's refreshing to hear." Maddi afforded Sunny a half-smile. "In my family, the mantra was to have as many babies as you can afford--And we can afford a lot."

"Gonna try to keep my baby count at two, but--" Sunny breathed dramatically. "There's something about this school. I think I'm gonna end up with a girlfriend that's gonna give me number three."

"Only if you want to get expelled," Maddi warned. "I don't think Dr. Saito or the Chancellor is fooling around."

"True. But I've never been good at rules." Sunny ran her fingers through her slight black hair. "That's why I have this."

+++

1 month earlier...

Sunny Skye was still hungover when she first stepped foot on Moringa University campus. She had just signed the paperwork turning over the family company to a blind trust for the next 10 years. The burden of the fountain pen still weighed heavily in her palm.

She endured the two-hour flight to Moringa Island, where she'd call home for the next four years. The university dorms were an hour's ride via taxi. The Skye estate could have afforded more fanfare. Still, a defeated Sunny insisted on a lackluster entrance for her first adventure away from her home. The island's temperate humidity surprised her, and patches of sweat beaded on her bare strips of skin as she lugged her two bulging rolling suitcases behind her.

"Here we go," Sunny droned as she strolled down the broad stone path leading the series of towering glass and brick buildings. Even with the setting sun behind it, Moringa University maintained the shiny luster of a new campus. In its fifth year, Moringa was the only school of its kind as a safe haven for a select type of young woman.

+++

"Com' on Cassidy," Sunny muttered, listening to the dial tone with bated breath. She held no faith in her former best friend answering; it had been several months. "Damn!" She cursed as the phone went to voicemail. Sunny tossed the phone on the bed and sulked. "Cass..."

"She still won't answer?" Bridget Pembrooke's tiny voice questioned from the other side of the dorm. Sunny's roommate stood at a paltry 4'11" and gave the appearance of a porcelain doll stuffed in the bed's corner. Her strawberry blonde hair was pixie-cut into delicate wisps and bangs. Bridget's ivory skin was also doll-like, flawless with a faint smattering of freckles and late-bloomed acne. "I assume she's pregnant."

Sunny nodded with a confused look.

"You're wondering how I knew?" Bridget's voice was monotone and stoic. Her tapered fingers wrapped around her tablet. "Data suggests a high probability that cis-females sleep with their platonic futanari friends more often than not. They usually do so without birth control due to the misconception that futanari don't have semen. But it's quite the opposite." Bridget took a moment to reposition herself, scooching close to the bed's edge. "Futanari ejaculate is so concentrated with semen that women are 200% more likely to get pregnant than with a man."

"You certainly know your statistics." Sunny tried to smile despite her annoyance. "I barely passed calculus in high school."

Bridget nodded with zeal. "Calculus hasn't much to do with statistics, Sunny. But at any rate, I plan to be the top-ranked student in the math department when I graduate. Anyway, that's how I came to the conclusion you were trying to speak to your pregnant friend. It's complicated for females and futanari to maintain a strictly platonic relationship. Very difficult, indeed."

"Okay." Sunny grit her teeth. "I suppose one can reduce everything into pure analytics."

"Indeed," Bridget confirmed her sterile opinion. "But, there's one question I've been working on that statistics can't aid me." She tilted her head slightly and stared at Sunny with the most rigorous, peculiar glare. "How much should I charge for my virginity?"

Sunny's jaw dropped. "Wait--what?"

"Oh, yes." Bridget's voice grew in a proud tone. "I've never had sex of any kind. Moreover, I'm reaching the peak age for sexual demand, which is 19 and a half."

"What?" Sunny shook her head. "How did you even come up with that statistic?"

"Internet polls, web searches for porn, that sort of thing." Bridget breathed. "The data is out there. I'm positive one of the girls here would barter something extraordinary for my virginity."

"Wow," Sunny said. Then her mischievous mind took over. "But how many?"

Bridget grew curious. "What do you mean?"

"Well," Sunny started. "You could theoretically take two girls at once. Bidders could multiply their wagers for that kind of experience. Threesome with a futa virgin," She gasped. "I don't even like sleeping with futa, and that makes me a little wet."

Bridget made an "a-ha" face and smiled at Sunny. "Very astute, Miss Skye. I will consider what you've said."

"Glad I could help." Sunny ended their conversation as she gathered her things. She and Bridget were early into their friendship, and Sunny already found herself quickly overwhelmed and annoyed by the math phenoms constant comments. "I'm going to study in the garden while there's still light out. See ya later."

+++

"Sunny?" A wiry young woman's platinum curled pigtails bounced playfully as she flopped down on the wooden bench in Moringa's expansive garden in the center of campus. "You're Sunny Skye, right?"

"Yeah." Sunny's suspicious voice remained cordial. She tried her best to hide her irked mood. After all, Sunny escaped her own room to get away from people. She looked over her guest with a peculiar eye. She'd been on Moringa's campus for a week, yet she'd never seen a girl like this. Half-sleeves of striking grey and blue steampunk tattoos covered both the girl's arms, and her sapphire mascara completed an apparent punky persona. "Who are you?"

The girl managed a nervous laugh before leaning back on the table. "We've haven't adequately met even though we live in the same dorm. I'm on the third floor, and you're on the second. I also sent you an email the day you arrived." Her icy blue eyes cut an equally frosty glance at Sunny as the clearly irked girl popped her back on the bench. "Taran." She finally said. "Taran Van Poppel."

Sunny nodded with a 'eureka' look in her eyes. "Oh yeah. Taran. Nice to finally meet you. And I'm sorry I haven't had time to reply. It's been hard to get acclimated."

"Hrm." Taran titled her head and thinned her pink lips. "Understandable. New school and all that. That's why we make it a point to reach out." She paused again, looking up at the shimmering, dying sunlight cutting through the leaves above. "Six o'clock tonight. Can Olivia expect you?"

"Olivia?" Sunny made a confused look.

"Olivia Sabella is the head of our dorm." Taran hopped off the seat and flattened her shorts. "And it'll probably be in your best interest to refer to her as 'Dutchess.'"

"Dutchess?" Sunny cocked her head. "There's futanari royalty? Plus, there are only 12 of us in the building. Why do we need a leader?"

Taran curtsied and started off. "It's a huge world, Sunny. Your family isn't the only one with power. Don't come up to the third floor. We'll just meet in the first floor common area tonight."

Sunny let out an exasperated sigh. "Sure, why not?"

+++

Sunny had at least peeked into each of the three dorms on campus. They all seemed similar, but standing in the middle of the common student area, she began to piece together that Goldenrod house was somehow different. "But what's so different about this room that we couldn't have met upstairs." Sunny muttered to herself, hands balled tightly in the pockets of her dark jeans.

"Nothing really," A voice replied softly.

Sunny turned to the voice and wondered why she hadn't noticed the young blonde woman perched on an extended window ledge. Her rainbow-colored frilled skirt draggled sprawled off the shelf, and the low-cut white shirt completed her fortune teller outfit. The girl kept her freckled pointy nose in her tome of a fantasy book for as long as she could, finally placing in on the ledge and hopping off. "Sorry, I kinda get sucked into these ethereal worlds." She maintained a hazy stare as she staggered toward Sunny and outstretched her hand. "You must be Sunny Skye. I'm Willow."

The jingling clinging of dangling gold trinkets tickled Sunny's wrist as they shook hands. "Nice to meet you, Willow. I've seen you around." She smiled back. Sunny found the girl peculiar. Half of Willow's shoulder-length golden hair was braided and fastened at the ends with colorful beads. Sunny also couldn't help but notice the trail of dirty brown footprints leading from the window. "Oops." She swirled her head around Willow and commented. "Looks like you made a mess."

"Wha?" Willow turned back to observe the soiled carpet. "Oh." She sighed, pulling up her skirt to reveal her dirt-caked bare feet. "That's right, I was working in my garden this morning." She kept her voice light and spacy. "I feel it's important to feel rooted in the soil if you know what I mean." Willow smiled, staring silently.

"Yeah," Sunny nodded. She tensed her abs as the quiet grew painfully awkward. "So, Taran asked me to meet her here. I have an appointment with Olivi--I mean the Duchess."

Willow snapped her fingers. "That's right. I was supposed to wait for you and show you to the chambers." She curtsied before skipping past her' guest'. "Please follow." She sang.

---

Willow led the way down the main hall to a winding descending staircase that Sunny assumed would lead to the basement. She attempted to keep count of the stairs, but in the dimly-lit tight bricked corridor, it grew difficult. From the thick candles on tiny perched above her, Sunny guessed they were at least two stories below the surface. What the hell is going on, she began to think.

"Something on your mind?" Willow asked to snap the silence. Her tiny voice echoed in the corridor. "I can feel that you're energy is off."

Sunny shrugged. "I hear a piano." She coughed as the dust from the low ceiling settled on her shoulders. "Don't you think I should be weirded out by this place?"

"Ah," Willow replied with an enlightened tone. "I never thought of it like that."

Sunny began to wonder whether or not she made a mistake.

"Here, we are!" Willow cheered at the sight of the towering oak door. She grunted as her stringy arms yanked at the iron handle. After the third grunt, the door came ajar. Now the piano's warm tones surrounded them, accompanied by a dense, pungent smell that forced Sunny's nostrils open.

"What is that!?!" Sunny covered her mouth as she choked and staggered back. The sour, bleachy smell hung in her lungs and refused to leave.

"Oh, just me." Willow shrugged and skipped onto a red Persian carpet before her. The expansive room was surprisingly well-lit with bright white bulbs in golden chandeliers suspended from the high ceiling.

Sunny had just traveled the world extensively, but even she was impressed by this vulgar display of wealth. "The stairs went three stories down just so the room could be huge." She marveled. To her left was an ornate wooden table 10 feet in diameter surrounded by plush pillows of various shapes and sizes. This was flanked by a full bar. Long and fat bottles of liquid reflected their seductive colors on the mahogany counter below them. This was only half of the massive room the size of a gymnasium. The latter was tiled off, steps that led to what she thought was an elevated stage. But as she drew closer, Sunny saw the room for what it was; A bathhouse.

"Good afternoon, Ms. Skye." The thick, Eastern European accent called out in a cadene suitable for a queen. A young woman sat with erect dignity in the room's most center pool. Sunny braced her stomach again. She had found the source of the smell. And once she made her way up the stairs, she recognized what it was. "I pondered when we'd first meet."

"Duchess, I presume?" Sunny stood up straight as she observed the woman's fair, delicate skin shrouded by springy blonde curls. The girl sat perfectly still in the pool, a bubbling white opaque mixture filled to the brim. Sunny had burst enough creamy loads to recognize a semen bath when she saw it.

"Olivia Sebella, Duchess of Silva." She confirmed with an air of pride. "But please call me Olivia for the rest of the day. I give you permission." Olivia took her time rubbing globs of cum on her shoulders and arms. "I take it from your stoic expression that you find this quite the spectacle."

"Yeah," Sunny took a cautious step forward. "It's a little unusual."

Olivia kept her eyes trained on her own skin as she gently rubbed herself. "Think of it as the most intimate protein-filled soak you'll ever have. It was a tribute from my sweet Willow." She looked up with a predatory grin. "Thank you again, dear. It's been a while since I've enjoyed this. You may retire for the night."

"Of course, Duchess." Willow nodded and, with a coy smile, flashed a 'peace sign' as she exited.

"Taran, dear!" Olivia raised her neck as well as her voice. "Can you help me?"

The piano suddenly stopped. Sunny had forgotten it was even playing until the sliding of the piano stool caused her to look towards the far corner. Taran massaged her own tired palms as she came to the pool. On her shoulder, she carried a towel and a thin silk robe.

First, Olivia stirred. The white slime slid down her body like an avalanche as she stood. Sunny gave into her habit of gawking at a new naked body. Olivia's breasts were simple and underwhelming. Still, her suckable brown nipples atop pert A-cups were fitting on such a thin body. Sunny had to admit the thin glaze of cum made them look like cinnamon rolls. Her cock suddenly throbbed at the thought of sucking Williow's cum off the Duchess' body.

What was overwhelming was the pulsing monster between Olivia's legs. Her cock was nine inches, maybe ten. Cum dribbled from many points of her body as she emerged. She stepped into the towel Taran opened and stood still while the girl patted her dry.

"How do you like Moringa University so far, Sunny?" Olivia asked over her shoulder.

Sunny sucked in a fresh breath before attempting to answer. The sight was dizzying. She wasn't used to the smell at all. "It's alright. Definitely a change of pace from Pom City Academy."

"That's lovely to hear." Olivia smiled. She slipped into the shiny black robe that barely covered her petite ass. "Thank you, Taran. Have a good night."

Taran cocked her head and smiled. "You too, Duchess." She made a passing glance at Sunny that was neither welcoming or hostile. Yet it was a cold enough exchange to convey that she and Taran would never be friends.

"What is her deal." Sunny murmured under her breath as her waify counterpart left. She watched the girl's narrow bottom shift with her jeans. Something about the way Taran chose to carry herself suggested she wished she were more significant, Sunny wagered.

"Taran struggles with insecurity." Olivia cut in. "She thinks that because you're here, you'll replace her in our pecking order."

"Is that right?" Sunny smirked.

Olivia slinked down the steps with Sunny in tow. She came to rest on a long, red plush chair and stretched its length. "She misinterprets our meeting. Come. Sit." She gestured for Sunny to sit on the pillows on the carpet at the end of the chair. "How are you and your roommate getting along?" Olivia positioned herself on her hip with her curves facing Sunny face.

"Bridget's fine," Sunny said with confidence. "She's a bit long-winded when it comes to numbers, but she's pretty cool."

Olivia smiled. "Great to hear. Did she tell you she's a virgin?"

"Oh, yeah." Sunny gave a long sigh. "Still surprised she's made it this far."

"She won't make it much farther." Laughed the Duchess. As she crossed her tapered legs, she rolled an ankle from side-to-side. Her smooth, delicate toes were wrinkled and moist like tiny olives. "I'm going to purchase it tomorrow."

"She'll be happy to know," Sunny said. "It's been a harrowing debate in her head."

"I can imagine." Agreed Olivia. "What did you offer her?"

"Nothing," Sunny said flatly. "I'm not attracted to futanari."

"Hmm," Olivia pondered. "Well, you're going to have to close your eyes and pretend because I need you."

"Sunny, you need to know the meat and bones of what's going on here at Moringa." Olivia leaned closer. "When the fall semester opens next week, all the students will be using their mental and physical prowess to dominate each other for control of the school. I need everyone in Goldenrod house to use their 'muscle' if you understand."

Sunny straightened her thin lips. "Pretend I don't understand and explain to me again."

"Ah, well, I'll give you a working example of an event that occurred last year. There's a student in Lavender house named Chitose Ito; tiny little thing. The Golden Queens issued them a challenge: Each dorm sent one representative to get fucked by the entire other dorm. The first one to climax would lose. They picked Chitose." She paused to stifle her own laughter.

"I take it she lost." Sunny braced her gut's visceral reaction and remained still.

"She didn't even make pass the second floor. They picked her because she wasn't very promiscuous, and her sex drive was so low she could resist climaxing on--" She gestured downward. "Well, to make a long story short, we won."

"What did you win?" Sunny decided to keep playing along even if she didn't know why."

"Half their meal cards." She replied.

Sunny's jaw dropped. The Duchess's dispassion surprised her. "The entire Lavender House dorm is on financial aid. Don't you think there was a better way to get your point across?"

"Oh, really, Sunny. They didn't starve." Olivia waved her hand, dismissing the nonsense. "Plus, they're the ones that accepted the challenge. But they didn't understand one thing." She went to straighten her hand and held it low. "Here's regular females." And then she raised her hand higher. "And here's futanari." And then even higher. "And here are the Golden Queens. Ruling this college is the proving grounds for ruling the world."

"Yeah, well, I tried to rule my own company, and I couldn't even do that." Sunny stood. "Thanks, but no thanks. It was nice meeting you, though."

"You're just going to leave?" The smile slowly faded from Olivia's face.

"Yeah." Sunny nodded. "I've heard enough."

"I'm not done talking." Olivia insisted.

"You don't have to stop talking." Sunny climbed to her knees. "But I'm going to stop listening."

Olivia reached out and grabbed Sunny by the wrist, wrenching the skin toward her. "Sit back down, Sunny."

12