Futa Cum Laude Bk. 02: Golden Futa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Sunny focused all her weight on her heels and pushed Olivia back into her seat. The girl's golden curls whipped around her head as a shock was wrought across her face. "You ever touch me again I'll take YOUR meal card, Duchess." She pointed.

But before she could even turn entirely away, the Duchess had leaped from her seat and buried her fist deep into Sunny's gut. It crumpled the girl and left her in a pained, heaving pile.

Olivia walked a calm circle around her prey as she Sunny fought back the tears. She watched the girl tremble, eyes winced, face grimaced, and contorted. "You sat here and listened to my story and never intended to comply." She observed her reddened knuckles. Taking time to massage the inflamed skin, she took her time turning back to Sunny. "Who do you think you are?"

"I-- I'm just not a bully." Sunny coughed and wheezed.

"Nonsense," Olivia growled. "A bully is a weak person that terrorizes people to feel smart. I'm a strong person that puts people in their place. Did you think I was some kind of helpless little princess?" She knelt and wrapped her hand around Sunny's golden locks and cocked her head back. As the blood vessels in Sunny's cheeks broke and tinted her skin bright red, she yelped like a puppy getting scratched by a cat for the first time. "I could have put you in several armbars when you pushed me. The only reason I didn't break your arm in two places is that I respect the Skye brand. You've hereby used your only carte blanche. Understood?"

Pained, Sunny nodded. And when Olivia finally released her torturous grip, the torque on Sunny's neck caused her to slingshot face-first onto the carpet. She lay sulking there for a few minutes, a terrible mixture of ache and embarrassment. In another moment, she was able to stand and limped away from the Duchess' once again seated form.

"I'll want a more amiable response from you the next time we meet, Miss Skye," Olivia warned.

But Sunny refused to acknowledge, forcing herself to crawl up the stairs back to the main floor. Through the settling dusk, she could make out two figures coupled on one of the corner sofas. Willow's shrills of delight were distinct and seemed to dance into Sunny's ears. Finally able to stand, she crept closer to find the hippie futa bent over on all-fours. Her narrow ass swayed with an awkward rhythm as Taran mounted her.

"God, I wanted to wait until the Duchess started torturing her," Taran said between her throaty grunts. "But, I just got so hard waiting."

"You're such a fucking sadist." Willow moaned. Sunny could see the outline of the flower child's cock swinging between her legs. "I don't know why we're together." She pondered aloud, then Taran thrust deep inside her, and the clapping of skin-on-skin echoed through the hall. Taran quickened her stabbing, and the girls' juices splashed together as their sex exploded. "Gaaawwd," Willow groaned. "I remember now. THAT'S why we're together."

Sunny listened to Taran finish the rest of her orgasm inside of Willow's hairy pussy before carefully sliding up the stairs. Though she was vocal about her distaste for futa-on-futa, Sunny had to admit seeing any cock come inside any pussy proved titillating. "What the fuck is up with this school?" She stammered just outside of her room.

+++

"You look like shit," Bridget commented without even an inkling of concern as Sunny slumped through the door. "Is studying a full-contact sport for you?"

"I had a run-in with the girls on the third floor," Sunny reported, still holding her midsection.

"Ah, The Golden Queens," Bridget said, then backtracked. "But, I suppose I need to consider myself a Queen as well." She gave a zealous nod. "That's what we are, after all."

"Blonde. Pretty. Rich." Sunny scoffed. "I hate this drama birthed from status. This is why I left Pom City."

"You should have known something was suspicious." Bridget shrugged. She grabbed her tablet and typed away without missing a beat. "The average futanari is 25 years old, has brown hair and is lower-middle class. The odds of 12 blonde futanari sharing this house by random are approximate--"

"I get it." Sunny snapped. She paced the length of the room for a few minutes while Bridget's eyes ping-ponged, trying to follow her. "Golden Queens..." She spat. "Golden," She halted, eyes downcast as she contemplated. "Hold on, Bridget. I gotta go into town."

"Huh?" Bridget squawked. "It's rather late."

Sunny looked at her. "Yeah, but that pharmacy is open until midnight."

+++

Willow bunched her shirt up by the collar and dragged a long whiff into the fabric. She still reeked of the strong stench of Taran's sweat and loved every minute of it. A happy sigh escaped her pursed lips; she walked with her thighs closed together. She also loved feeling Taran's lingerings as it threatened to dribble down legs, clinging to the wisps on her hairy shins. Willow came to a stop at the door 201 and knocked politely.

"Oh! Hello, Bridget." Willow greeted. "Is Sunny available?" She took a moment to study Bridget's disheveled look. "Is everything okay?"

"Err... Umm..." Bridget bit her lip. "Sure. Well. I just want to state for the record that I told her not to do this."

Willow smirked and made a shooing motion with her hands for Bridget to step aside--then she nearly jumped out of her skin. "Oh...no." She exclaimed gravely. She looked over Sunny Skye's new hairdo, cut only 2 inches from her scalp, and frayed with a pair of dull scissors. Moreover, her skin was still stained black in places--the deep obsidian dye still fresh in her hair. "Oh, Sunny." Willow held a trembling hand over her mouth. She shook her head in disbelief.

"Hi there." Sunny thrust her hands on upon her hips in triumph. "You like it?"

"Sunny, this won't do at all." Willow sounded more fearful than anything. "The Duchess is in the gym right now bench pressing twice your weight. She isn't to be trifled with."

"I'm not afraid of her." Sunny snapped.

"That's because you don't know her." Willow reasoned. "I've known Olivia for over a year, and she scares me. I'm sorry to do this, but I have to pull rank on you."

"Not you too." Sunny whined. "Don't tell me you've bought into all this."

"I'm the yang to their yin." Willow's voice grew stern. "The ranks of the Golden Queens are the only way I have of keeping Taran and The Duchess in check. Your wealth and status would mean you'd replace Taran as Olivia's number two. As much as I love Taran, I know she'd hurt you to maintain her rank. If either of them sees your hair, they'll likely to hurt you together." She stormed over to Sunny's bed and stripped it, quickly popping each corner of the blanket and balling them up. "Go over to Lavender House and tell Mallory Wright I sent you. She owes me a favor. You can stay there until you change your hair."

Sunny's face was torched in a deep red. "Why are you doing this?"

A beleaguered sigh rushed from Willow's lungs. "I must take care of my Queens. Now come on, while Olivia is working out, and Taran is spent."

+++

"Olivia Sabella, The Duchess of Silva" Maddi, templed her hands as she thought. "I think I met her through my mom. She's actually a prolific MMA hobbyist."

"I believe it." Sunny lifted her shirt with some discomfort. She watched Maddi's face scrunch in horror as the fabric rolled up Sunny's exposed skin. The fist-sized bruised had already begun to purple. I'm sure I'll grow to appreciate Willow helping me out. Jeez, nobody's ever hit me before."

"Yeah, it's a real mess you're in." Maddi nodded.

"So!" Sunny clapped her hands once loudly. "Enough about me. What about you? You still share your company with your sister? How is Diana, anyway?" She crackled. "Is she still a hot mess?"

"Oh," Now Maddi's face grew red. "Maybe we should grab some more snacks if we're going to get into that."

12