Futa Daughter's Temptation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hot flesh massaged me. She moaned into the kiss, her tongue dancing with mine. The salty flavor of futa-jizz had me shudder. I slammed my futa-dick deep into her snatch. My mother's flesh engulfed me with such wondrous heat.

She moaned. She groaned. My mother loved my futa-dick.

She hugged me. Her legs wrapped around my waist. Her dress rustled. My small breasts rubbed into the cum-soaked fabric of her bodice, feeling her big boobs beneath. I had to play with those. I groaned, slamming my futa-dick deep into her cunt.

I broke the kiss and gasped, "Mom! I fucking love your pussy!"

"Oh, Sky!" she whimpered. "Oh, Lord, Sky... Your dick... Oh, your dick is huge!"

"And you're so fucking tight, Mom!" I slammed into her. "I'm going to cum. I'm going to flood you with so much jizz!"

I kissed her again. I loved the feel of my mother's lips on mine. This was what her mouth was made for. Kissing me. Sucking my dick. Not scolding me, but loving me. Worshiping my sexy body. I wanted her to suck my titties and eat my cunt.

I slammed hard into her, the pressure building and building at the tip of my dick. I groaned, that ache swelling in my ovaries. It wouldn't be long now. I was so close to that moment of erupting. It was so hot being in my mother.

Her hands roamed my back. She whimpered into the kiss, her cunt squeezing down around my dick. That increased the friction. The pressure at the tip of my futa-dick. Her silky pussy grew hotter and hotter.

I was fucking my mother's cunt. I came from this pussy. I was back in her.

Incest was so hot. I couldn't last long.

My mother broke our kiss and gasped out, "Sky!"

Her pussy went wild around my clit-dick. Her cunt spasmed and convulsed, sucking at my dick with such wild hunger. I groaned at the feel of her pussy rippling around me. The sensation was incredible.

I pumped away at my mother's spasming cunt. The preacher droned on and on in his sermon as her snatch worshiped my dick. My pussy clenched, the pressure building and building in the depths of my twat. That fresh load of spunk to flood her pussy.

"Oh, Sky!" she gasped.

"Mom!" I groaned and slammed to the hilt in her. I erupted.

Spurt after spurt of my cum flooded my mother's pussy. I gasped, the heat slamming through my body. The dual delights were incredible. My cunt convulsed, adding bliss to the ecstasy screaming from my futa-dick.

I trembled, my mother holding me tight while her pussy rippled around me. She sucked at me. Her cunt worked at my futa-cock. She milked me. It was incredible to experience. I groaned and gasped, bucking through the bliss of this moment as I pumped spurt after spurt of cum into my mother.

"Oh, my fucking god, Mom!" I howled as I dumped the last of my seed in her.

"Sky!" she whimpered, holding me tight. "Oh, Sky, what have we just done?"

"Something awesome!" I groaned, my body buzzing from my orgasm. I fired the last of my jizz into my mother's pussy. "Something fucking outstanding."

In the mirror, the demon-girl winked at me, a big smile on her mischievous face. God, I loved this cock. I would fuck my mother all the time. And I had to slam my clit-dick into all the MILFs I could. All those sexy, older women. Especially the church wives.

The reverend's wife!

Oh, yes, I would enjoy this cock.

To be continued...