Shipwrecked on Futa Island Ch. 01

Story Info
A sultry cutie gets shipwrecked on futa island!
7.7k words
4.65
62.6k
196

Part 1 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chantelle Encounters Futa Jane

Chantelle Hart

My mother would have such a fit if she saw me now.

On my knees before the captain of the cruise ship that was hosting our church's "Women's Retreat Cruise." Two weeks of bible study and praying and getting close to God. Dad was a preacher, so of course she had to lead it. And she had dragged me along because she didn't trust me.

She hated that I was Goth. That darkness and sin brimmed in my soul. Both my parents did. The pale skin, the black lipstick, the heavy eye shade, the melancholic music. I was an ephemeral being that would not be lost forever. Beauty would fade. Youth was fleeting. We were all dying. Heading towards the grave.

Wouldn't it be better to die young? To have my beauty preserved? And, of course, to have it seen by hunky men like Captain Lucas O'Connor.

He stood over me, his shirt open to reveal his muscular body. He was a man who worked out, his flesh tanned by the sea. He had short, brown hair and just enough stubble on his jaws to be so dangerously masculine and sexy. The moment I had boarded The Lady of the Sea, I knew that I had to fuck this guy. That I had to kneel before him and suck his cock.

"Damn," he groaned as I worked my black lips up and down his dick. We were on the bridge. He had excused the watch so he could enjoy my young body. I shuddered as I suckled on him, my small breasts jiggling as I did. My black hair swayed around my face. "Oh, damn, you are one naughty slut."

I winked at him.

"Your mother's the preacher's wife, and here you are blowing my dick," he groaned. "A preacher's daughter is sucking my cock like a whore."

I groaned around his cock, savoring every moment of working my mouth up and down his cock. The salty flavor of Captain O'Connell's precum soaking my taste buds. I loved that flavor. My pussy clenched with anticipation of this big dick fucking me.

I bobbed my head, working my mouth up and down his cock. I worshiped his mighty shaft. The biggest that I had ever seen. He was a hung sailor. He groaned, some beeps coming from the console. We were out in the South Pacific. There was nothing but ocean for days. I suckled on him. Loved him. My cheeks hollowed with the force of my nursing.

"Yes, yes, yes," he groaned. "Oh, damn, that's good. That's so fucking good, Chantelle! Suckle that dick."

I winked a blue eye at Captain O'Connell as I blew him. I suckled with such passion on his dick, loving the flavor of his precum spilling over my tongue. I swirled my tongue around him, nursing with hunger on him. He groaned as I suckled on him. I bobbed my mouth, loving his cock.

My pussy grew hotter and hotter as I suckled on him. Just imagining my mom looking around this ship for me made this all the sweeter. My hips wiggled from side to side as I suckled on him with all the passion that I had.

"That's it," he groaned, his muscular chest rising and falling. "Oh, fuck, that is it. You're going a get a mouthful of my spunk."

I wanted that so much.

"Little goth whore!" he growled, his cock twitching in my mouth.

I was. Just such a naughty goth slut. I loved it. I nursed on him with hunger. My black lips sliding up and down his cock. My lipstick left shadowy smears on his cock as I nursed on him. He groaned, his cock twitching in my mouth.

He groaned, his hands gripping the sides of my head. He mouth-fucked me hard. He pounded me with such passion. It was just a hot delight to have him using my mouth. I was nothing but a hole for his pleasure. For this manly captain to use.

"Shit" he groaned "Oh, shit, that's it. That's fucking it!"

I suckled so hard as he buried his cock to the back of my throat and drew back. Drool spilled down my chin as he mouth-fucked me. I loved it. My tongue danced around his shaft. He threw back his head and roared his might.

"Yes!" he snarled.

His cum fired into my mouth.

Spurt after spurt of jizz splashed against the back of my throat. I groaned as he fired all that spunk into my mouth. It was so wild. I shuddered at the salty seed that fired into my mouth. I gulped it down with such hunger.

"Swallow it, you goth fucking slut!" he snarled.

My pussy burned with the need to have his cum spurting into me. I loved the way his cum pumped into my mouth again and again. It was fantastic. Amazing. I loved how he called me slut and whore. I savored every moment of being such a dirty girl.

Mom would faint if she saw me. My sister, Elise, would burst a blood vessel if she saw me gulping down all that spunk. I loved this spunk. He fired the last of his cum into me. I shuddered in delight, a big smile on my lips.

I slid my mouth off his dick and stood before him. Then I sauntered to the windows at the front and grabbed the sill. I thrust my ass at him, staring out the length of the cruise ship. I spotted my mom roaming down there looking for me. She passed a Hispanic woman talking on the phone.

I grinned as I purred, "Fuck me so hard, Captain! I need a real man to pound my pussy!"

"Yes, you fucking do," he growled and moved up behind me. He grabbed my hips and pressed his cock into my pussy. I shuddered as he slid up and down my flesh when a light flashed out before the ship. The captain froze.

"What is that?" he muttered.

Then a loud, crunching sound filled the air as I was thrown forward into the window--

* * *

I groaned as I clutched at something made of vinyl. Water lapped around me. I smelled salt. I blinked my eyes, confused. I had just been about to be fucked when...

My head throbbed. I closed my eyes and shook my head. Waves washed around me. I shuddered and blinked against the pounding headache. I clutched at a... a ring. A lifesaver. I was in a lifesaver floating in the ocean.

"The fuck?" I gasped in a panic, naked and bobbing in the water. Where was the ship? The captain had been about to fuck me and...

Did it sink?

I looked around for some wreckage. The sky was lightning to my right. Dawn was coming which meant I was swimming north towards the island's south shore. I could see waves almost hitting something. They didn't stop washing over it, but they weren't as violent as they reached me. I could see something just below the surface.

A reef?

I looked in the other direction and saw a dark shape against the sky. Like a mountain before me. An island. I groaned in relief. There was an island before me. I was floating in a lagoon or something. My legs kicked towards it as I floated in my lifesaver.

What the fuck had happened? What about the others on my ship? Mom? Elise? Was Sam okay? Or what about Miss Danielle as she liked to be called now that her divorce was final? Or Pita who I had met prowling the ship with such intensity. And there were others on the ship. Thirty of us from our church, plus a few hundred other passengers.

I kept kicking towards the island as the world grew lighter. I could see lush greenery climbing up the slope of the mountain. There was a bluff to my right and a sandy beach before me. I had to get to that. I kicked harder when...

I noticed a light glowing in the water.

I stared down at it. Fish were swimming around it. Colorful, tropical fish. It was at the bottom of the lagoon I was in. I couldn't tell what made the source. Was it emergency lighting from the ship? I really didn't know.

It was too deep for me to even think about swimming down to. Not that I would let go of the lifesaver. I kept swimming for the shore, holding tight to it. The sun peeked over the horizon behind me, shining a light on the island now. It looked so lush and inviting.

If I was alive, there had to be others. I just had to get to shore and find them.

I kicked harder and harder, the gentle waves washing around me. I could see fish swimming below me. Starfish on the bottom. Strange seaweed and crabs were scuttling about. The waters were so clear. It was astounding.

I grew more and more tired the closer I came to the shore. My legs burned. I paddled as well as I could over the lifesaver. I groaned as I came closer and closer to those white sand beaches. I stared at that mountain looming over the island. Smoke drifted from the top.

A volcano. Was it going to erupt?

Well, I had no choice. I was too tired to do anything else. I kept kicking until... My feet touched sand. I laughed in delight as I staggered out of the water and collapsed naked on the shore. I lay there for a moment, panting. I felt the sun on my back.

I was so pale skin that I would burn fast. I couldn't stay here on the beach. I had to get to shade. I shuddered, struggling to find the energy to get up. My legs burned from the kicking. I never realized how hard swimming for so far could be.

I took a few minutes to catch my breath before I stumbled off into the jungle. I shuddered, my legs aching. I passed into the shade and out of the sun. I was thirsty. I listened for any sign of water. It was so wet around here. There had to be water near here.

I looked around and listened for any sounds of water. Fear tightened in my stomach. I was already feeling a tad hungry, too. It had been night. I must have been floating in the water for seven or so hours. And that swim...

My stomach was growling as I moved deeper into the jungle and found a little path. Who had made it? Animals? Didn't animals make trails? It was very narrow. I moved down it, seeing hoofprints sometimes. So there were animals.

Were they dangerous?

I had no idea. Maybe I should assume they were and avoid them. But this trail had to lead to water. Animals had to drink. So I kept going down it, my throat getting thirstier and thirstier. I was so aware that I was naked. I felt self-conscious of that.

After what felt like an hour of walking, my bare feet getting sore and my legs burning worse, I heard the babble of water. I looked around then moved into the brush. I found a little creek. I sighed in relief and fell to my knees on the soft moss that grew around it.

I ducked my hands into the water. It was cool. I brought it to my lips and drank it. So sweet. I slurped it down then got more. I was on my second gulping down of that wonderful stuff when I wondered if that was bad.

Did I have to purify it?

But wasn't raw water good for you? No chemical treatments. It wasn't held in plastic bottles.

It was natural. That meant it was good for me.

So I drank more of it.

I gulped it down and swallowed that wonderful stuff. It was so wonderful. I filled my rumbling belly with it and rose, wiping my mouth. Now I had to get food. There had to be bananas and coconuts or something, right?

I looked around at the trees. They grew high above me with broad canopies. I frowned, looking for something that looked edible. There were lots of flowers around. Some growing on bushes low to the ground, others were orchids growing from cracks in the trees.

I looked up and down the creek. It had to lead somewhere, right?

I splashed down it, the water cooling off my sore feet. I followed downstream. Someone had to live on this island. And they would be by water. So I would follow this water to where it ended. I headed for maybe fifteen minutes when the creek just flowed underground.

I stared at it vanishing into a hole.

"Well, that's not fair," I groaned. "Underground? Isn't that cheating? That has to be cheating. It just has to be. Ugh, that's so not fair. I am so annoyed right now. They are clearly trying to piss me off."

I stamped my foot, frustration boiling over me.

"Hello!" I shouted. "Is someone her? I need help! Help!"

I looked around, expecting someone to come to my rescue. Like Captain O'Connell. He would rescue me. Then fuck me. He was so big and brawny. He had to have survived the shipwreck. He would be here and save me.

"Captain O'Connell!" I shouted. "Your goth slut is here!"

I spun around, tears burning at my eyes as this frustration boiled in me.

"You want to fuck me!" I cried. "Come get your pussy! Please, please, help me! Someone answer me! This isn't funny. This isn't funny at all!"

But no one was coming. No brawny captain burst out of the brush to sweep me up in his strong arms and take me to his bamboo hut where he would fuck me and feed me and fuck me some more. He would ravish me with that gorgeous, tan body of his.

"Mom!" I cried, wanting even her to come to my rescue. "Mom, are you here? Please, please, say you're here! I need you. I'm in so much trouble! Mom! Don't ignore me, Mom! Please, please, come and save me! Anyone! Is anyone there?"

I looked around, desperate for someone to save me. The branches creaked over my head as I looked around wildly. Tears were budding in my eyes. I blinked them back, worried about ruining my mascara.

"My mascara!" I wailed. "Why am I even concerned about that? I'm such an idiot! Mom! Captain O'Connell! Elise! You dumb sister! Anyone! I need help!"

The branch creaked louder over my head.

I glanced up to see a woman staring down at me. She had deep-tan skin, almost a bronze, and it was all over because she was naked as me. She had brown hair that was pulled back into a thick but tangled ponytail. Her large breasts swayed before her as she stared down at me with her brown eyes.

She cocked her head to the side, her eyes narrowing as she flicked her gaze over me. She looked curious about me. I just swallowed as she crouched there, her legs bent. She had a spear in one hand and a club...

Thrusting from her pussy?

It was thick and flesh, the same tan hue as the rest of her save the tip that was... shaped like a mushroom. It was pink. And it twitched. Throbbed. My jaw dropped. There was a dickgirl in the tree. A dickgirl in the tree was staring at me like she didn't know what I was.

And she had a pussy. I could see it. She had no pubic hair. Her pussy lips were parted with her legs spread so wide. That was clearly a dick that thrust out of her pussy and throbbed with her heartbeat. She turned her head, staring at me.

"D-don't hurt me," I whimpered, backing away. There was something... primal in her eyes. Feral.

She moved from one branch to the other in an almost monkey-like fashion. She was at home in the trees. Was she even human? She had a dick. She had a pussy and a dick. Humans didn't have both. Despite that wave of lust washing out of my cunt at the sight of her big dick, this was freaking me out.

She grunted at me, her eyes narrowing. "Ooomaaaan! OOOOOOMMMMAAAAAAN!"

I squeaked at her cry and bolted.

I ran up the creek, the water splashing around my feet. My arms pumped. I threw a look back to see her leaping from branch to branch after me. She cashed me, her big boobs and impossible cock bouncing before her.

I ran faster, my hunger forgotten. My exhaustion vanished. My legs didn't burn any longer. I could run all day. I had to get away from this strange dickgirl savage. My arms pumped fast, the water splashing across my pale form.

Something hissed by me and slammed into the creek before me. Her spear.

I squeaked in fright and stopped running before I collided with the butt. Then came an ululating cry that was almost like a monkey or Tarzan. I turned around and gaped. She swung down at me from the branches, gripping a vine. She held it with one hand the other thrust out to the side.

"No!" I gasped and tried to jump clear.

She snagged me.

In a moment, I was being carried up into the air as she swung on the vine. I screamed in shock as she held me in her strong arms, rubbing my small breasts against her side. She released the vine at the top of her swing.

We flew through the air, my stomach lurching. She snagged another vine and swung on, laughing. I was screaming and she was laughing. We rushed down towards the ground again. I closed my eyes, whimpering as my stomach sloshed in my guts.

Then we rose. She released the vine and caught another. This insane jungle dickgirl was swinging us around like Tarzan. The jungle whirled past us as she kicked her legs forward, propelling us faster. She released it again.

I screamed as we flew over a pool that glowed with sliver light. It was so far beneath us. The air whipped at my black hair. I closed my eyes, not wanting to witness us falling to our deaths. This was insane. I clung to her tight, scared to let her go as much as I was of her insane antics.

Then she landed on a branch. Her bare feet slapped on the wood. The limb creaked and the leaves rustled. She jumped again and grabbed another vine. I opened my eyes as the jungle blurred by. I caught a glimpse of a huge, green snake then she was swinging to the next vine.

"Who are you?" I screamed in her ear, my entire body trembling with the fear of this moment.

She glanced at me and said, "Me, Jane!"

Then she let go of the vine. My stomach lurched as we soared through the air and landed on another branch. This was a wide one. Too much shock, there was a little hut built up here. I swallowed at the sight of the hut then I glanced back at her. She let me go, pushing me towards it.

I lurched as I nearly fell off the branch. It wasn't narrow, but there were no railings. I squeaked as I caught my balance. Then I darted down it and into the hut. It wasn't that big. There were a lot of leaves piled in the corner. That must be her bed. There were some coils of rope on the wall and some fruit in wooden bowels.

"What is going on?" I demanded as she strutted down the branch at her full height, her big tits and hard futa-cock thrusting before her.

The savage dickgirl crouched at the entrance to the hut, her legs spread wide. Her futa-dick throbbed before her. It twitched with her heartbeat. She licked her lips. A tremble of fear shot through me. Was she going to eat me?

"Y-you said you were Jane," I whimpered. "I'm Chantelle." I tapped my chest. "Chantelle!"

She licked her lips again. They gleamed with her saliva. She crept closer to me. I whimpered, pressing against the wall. She had fruit. Maybe she wasn't a cannibal or anything. I mean, I wanted to die young and leave behind a beautiful body.

Not be eaten by some freak on a desert island.

"Chantelle," I kept saying, tapping my chest. "Chantelle. Not food. Chantelle. Chantelle!" My voice squeaked. "Chantelle!"

She pounced at me. She landed before me and grabbed my hips with her strong hands. Then she buried her face between my thighs and rubbed into my pussy. I gasped in shock at her rubbing at my vulva. She wanted to eat me, all right.

Her tongue swept through my pussy folds. My small boobies quivered as she licked and lapped at me. She caressed me with her hot tongue, stroking my slit. She brushed my clit over and over again as I moaned out in delight.

My black hair swayed around my head. I licked my lips, savoring the pleasure that coursed through me. It was intense. She feasted on me with such passion. I had never had a woman go down on me. But this was just such a hot delight.

"Oh, my god," I moaned. "Oh, you're some sort of dyke-dickgirl. Oh, this is just so wild. This is insane. Oh, fuck, that's good."

"Yum, yum, yum," Jane moaned as she devoured me.

"I bet it is," I groaned. "Every boy told me that I had a yummy pussy."

"Boys bad! Pussy good!" She thrust her tongue into my cunt.

I gasped as she swirled about in me. It was so intense feeling her licking at me like that. It was a delightful experience. I shuddered as she stirred around inside of me. It was fantastic to experience her doing that. She had such a wonderful tongue.

It was an amazing delight. I groaned, savoring that hot delight darting about in me. She stirred me up. She swirled around in my snatch. It was a wonderful experience. I loved what she did to me. Pleasure rippled through me.

"Oh, my god, Jane!" I gasped, savoring this passion.

Her hands slid around to grab my ass. She cupped my pale rump as she devoured my cunt. Her tongue fluttered around in me. No guy had ever done this to me. I groaned, my body quivering. The pleasure swirled through me.