Futa Daughter's Temptation Ch. 04

Story Info
The futa-mommy has a naughty plan to deal with her daughter.
7.3k words
4.77
20k
32

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Futa Mommy's Naughty Plan

Sky Marlow

I am so bored waiting for Mrs. Matthews to get here so I can fuck her brains out! I texted to my bestest best friend, Natalie. I'm going to explode.

You're going for a reverend's wife and I'm going for your mom, Natalie typed back. This is one messed up day. I can't believe you and your mom had sex. That's so fucking hot.

I know. I added a winky face emoji.

I lay on Georgia's bed. I was waiting in her room for her mother to come home. Of course, when I sat out on my plan to seduce the reverend's wife with my clit that could turn into a dick, only the reverend himself would be home. He was puttering around downstairs.

I swear if he blew this for me...

Well, I am at your house and about to ring the doorbell. A picture came over, downloading in a few seconds to show my friend standing before my front door. She had taken a sultry selfie, her tan face looking so sexy. She had her hair dyed blue right now and falling in a pixie bob around her cute face. A diamond nose stud glinted on her right nostril. Her lips were spread wide. She wore a blue tank top. Going to go to town on your Mom's V. That's a promise! A second pic came in. This time she had her fingers forming a V and pressed against her lips. She waggled her pierced tongue through them.

The international sign of vag munching.

You will be in for a big surprise, I sent and giggled. Mom would have a big, huge futa-dick to fuck Natalie with. Shame I couldn't be there to join in the fun, but this way Mom wouldn't stop me. She was clearly out to keep me from fucking married MILFs.

Something about the sanctity of marriage.

There was fucking and being fucked. I had learned that. Mom was pushing forty and still didn't know this simple fact. It was sad. She had only been with Dad before that naughty futa-demon gave me my girl-cock.

Now I had enjoyed all of Mom's holes. And she had enjoyed all of my holes. I rolled over onto my back, frustration rippling over me. I thrust my feet up in the air and stared at the pink toenail polish. Maybe I should paint them red.

At least it would be something to do. Where was Mrs. Matthews?

Then my phone rang.

* * *

Madeline Marlow

The doorbell rang, but I didn't have time to deal with that. I had to deal with my daughter. I hurried downstairs, hastily wrapped in my robe. The doorbell rang again as I spotted my discarded purse and clothing from when I stripped naked to seduce my daughter.

I hardly felt any shame at that act. I had sacrificed my body to protect the virtue of other married women. I was divorced and had already succumbed to my futa-daughter's depraved passion. The futa-angel supported me. I could feel her agitation right now.

You have to stop her, she said, sounding just like my own thoughts. It was hard to pick her out sometime. Please, Madeline. That's why I chose you.

I found my phone and dialed my daughter.

DING-DONG!

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

The phone picked up. "Sup, Mom. You woke up."

"Where are you?" I cooed, trying to sound so sultry and sexy.

"Wouldn't you like to know," my daughter purred. Sky sounded so naughty.

"The Matthews?" I asked.

"What, no," she said, but a little too forcibly.

Pain rippled through me. My daughter had said she loved me. For a while, I thought we had forged a real connection, but she had already run off to fuck another woman. I couldn't believe I was feeling jealous, but I was.

It hurt that she didn't want just me.

"Is she there?" I demanded.

"No," she sighed. "What do you want. Natalie's at the door for you?"

"Mrs. Marlow!" came through the front door.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

"It's me, Natalie. Sky said I should stop on by. That you would want to have a talk with me. I've very good with oral."

"You little slut," I gasped at my daughter.

"Mom!" she said in mock shock. "Such language. I should wash your mouth out with soap for saying that naughty word."

"You sent your friend over to distract me!"

"See, you get to fuck a cute, young thing, and I get to fuck a hot, sexy MILF. It's win-win, Mom! What's the problem?"

"Mrs. Matthews is married! You're going to ruin things for her."

"It's not my fault she couldn't resist my big, thick, throbbing futa-dick." My daughter had a wicked purr in her voice. "Maybe she won't be a whore like you and stay committed to being a good, Christian woman. Anyways, Natalie's going to make your day. Open the door and show her your mommy-cock. I didn't tell her. It's a surprise."

My dick throbbed. Natalie was the little slut who'd ruined my daughter. I could fuck her hard. Just pound her. My futa-cock throbbed. The phone went dead. Sky had hung up while Natalie muttered on my porch. She sounded mad. About to leave. I could let her go, but...

I swallowed and then marched to the door, my futa-dick aching too much.

You can't give in to the temptation of having relations with that cute, young thing, moaned Grace. The futa-angel's pleading face appeared in the reflection of a picture of my daughter and me from a few years ago. Back when she was still a good girl. Avoid temptation.

Temptation...

I couldn't offer my daughter married MILFs, but what could I offer her? Ideas popped into my head as I wrenched open the door. Natalie was there. She whirled around and then grinned at the sight of me in my robe. She put on a sultry look.

"So," she said. "Sky claims your down to clown." She arched an eyebrow. "That means--"

"Get up to my room, get naked, and I will come for you," I snapped with all the mommy authority I had in me.

She shuddered and gasped in almost orgasmic rapture, "Yes, Mrs. Marlow!"

She raced past me and tore up the stairs, her rump shaking in her jeans. My futa-cock twitched so hard, it pressed out the slit of my robe. I shivered, my pussy on fire, too. I had to fuck that girl, but I needed to make some calls.

First, I called Helena Matthews, the reverend's wife. The phone rang twice. "Hey, Madeline," she answered. "How are you? You and Sky both left church early. Everything okay?"

"You know Sky," I said.

"Yeah, my husband says she's at my house waiting for Georgia to come home for a study date."

"Listen, I can't bring out the meals tonight," I said. "Something's come up. Can you cover for me? They're all in the church's kitchen."

"Oh, sure," she said. "I hope it's not serious."

"It is," I said, stroking my futa-cock with my right hand. "Thanks."

"You're welcome. Hope it all works out,."

"Me, too." I hung up and shuddered. The church provided meals to a half-dozen elderly members of the congregation. That would keep Helena busy for the next hour or two. Then I found Georgia's number. If she was out, too...

"Hello," Georgia answered. "Mrs. Marlow? Is it about my study session with Sky tonight?"

"Yes, she was hoping you could meet her at my place instead of yours," I said. "Well, not Sky. She's grounded so she can't leave the house. Will you do that for me?"

"Sure, Mrs. Marlow," the girl said brightly. "I'll be there in fifteen or so minutes."

"Perfect," I purred. "I have to cook up something. That'll give me plenty of time. Just come on in when you get here."

"Sure thing, Mrs. Marlow."

What are you up to? Grace asked.

I'm baiting a trap for my daughter, I said. Georgia's a virgin. There's no way my depraved daughter can avoid the temptation of fucking a virgin. She'll want to deflower her. She'll come running back to mommy. Then I'll make sure she stays put.

But what about Georgia? asked Grace. You're leading her into sin.

She's not married, I pointed out, my dick throbbing. Georgia was such a cute, young thing. Not like Sky at all. Innocent. Adorable. Delicious. I groaned and headed to the stairs. Natalie should be nice and naked by now. She would pass the time nicely until Georgia was here.

I would make sure my daughter never fucked a married woman even if I had to find every virgin in the city to keep her distracted. Sky wouldn't ruin any marriages. I would be there, watching, making sure she enjoyed them thoroughly.

We could enjoy them together.

This is a naughty plan, whimpered Grace. Are you sure you should be doing this?

Of course, I said. It's what the futa-cock you gave me wants to do. It's so hard and throbbing to fuck cute girls. If Sky can cheat on me, then I can cheat on her. It's only fair. I smiled, the hurt prickling across my heart fading.

O-okay, Grace said. If you think this is the best way, Madeline.

Mommy always knows best, I purred and headed down the hallway to my bedroom.

Natalie waited naked on the bed. The girl had a sultry smile on her lip. She grinned at me as I opened my robe and exposed my naked body. I let it drop down my back. She squirmed on the rumbled sheets, wiggling her rump.

"I'm right in a wet spot," she moaned. "You and Sky must have been squirting! Ooh, I wish I could have been here and..."

Her words trailed off as she finally noticed that extra bit I had thrusting out from my pussy lips. She bolted upright. Her jaw dropped as she stared at my crotch. Her eyes bulged at the sight of it. She blinked, did a double take. Then a triple take. She groaned.

"You have a dick," she whimpered, her voice faint.

"Yes, I do," I purred, drinking in the form of the little harlot who had turned my baby girl into a complete whore.

Natalie still shuddered in shock, her round breasts quivering. They were nice and plump, bigger than my daughter's. Real handfuls I could play with. I shuddered and drew my eyes down to her shaved cunt on display.

It was my turn to have a double-take. My daughter had a nipple piercing, but Natalie had her clit pierced. I couldn't believe she had threaded that sensitive bud with anything. My futa-cock throbbed in sympathy.

"You have a cock, Mrs. Marlow," Natalie moaned. "Okay, okay, you're a futanari. That shit is hot. I didn't know futas were real. How? Why?" She sat up and ran her lips over her tongue. "You know what, never mind. Do not care. I just want to suck that big mommy dick."

"Do you?" I asked, advancing towards the bed while she crawled to the edge to meet me. Her round breasts swayed. I could see her naked back now. She had angel wings tattooed down them in some mock parody of Grace.

"Yes!" she gasped. "A futa-MILF. That is like the hottest fucking thing in the world. My pussy is literally creaming right now. I am so fucking wet."

I grinned at her enthusiasm. "That's great to hear. I'm glad you're horny for it."

She nodded, her eyes so wide. "And look at what I have." She thrust out her tongue, revealing she had a stud pierced through it. She waggled it up and down at me. Then she sucked it back into her mouth. "Guys love it when I blow them."

"Well, you are just full of naughty surprises," I purred, wanting to do things with this nubile, barely legal girl. I was a naughty mommy now. A naughty futa-mommy.

"You're one to talk, Mrs. Marlow!" She grabbed my dick with her right hand and pulled me the last few inches to her lips. "Look at this big girl. Ooh, if I knew you were hiding this... God, I would have been banging down your bedroom door. Do you know how many times I tried to seduce you?"

I blinked at that. "What?"

"I would prance around this house just hoping you would notice me. I would let you overhear me whispering naughty things to Sky. I wanted you to get hot and wet and come onto me, but you never did. You just sniffed in disapproval."

"That was the old me," I groaned. "I've had an awakening."

"Mmm, yes," she moaned and then licked the tip.

I gasped as the round end of the tongue stud pressed on the tip of my dick. It was hard and stroked over my spongy crown. I shuddered at it sliding into the slit. Then she flicked past. It contrasted with the silky texture of her tongue.

"Oh, my god," I gasped, my pussy clenching. "Oh, wow, that felt so naughty. Mmm, what did you just do to me?"

She winked at me and then licked me again. And again. Her tongue and the stud caressed me, teased me. My dick throbbed in her right hand. She groaned, her blue hair swaying. I could see her darker roots. She kissed the tip.

Then her lips slid over my crown. Her mouth opened wide. She moaned the entire time, her tongue stud pressing into the bottom of my dick. I threw back my head, my big boobs bouncing. It was such a heady thrill to have her sucking on my futa-cock.

I groaned at it. I shuddered, savoring the pleasure of her tongue swirling around my dick. She did such wicked and naughty things to me. My hands grabbed her head, digging into her hair. She rubbed her tongue stud into my girl-cock.

"Oh, Natalie, you nasty slut!" I hissed. "Oh, yes, yes, you're just a whore, aren't you?"

She whimpered.

"Yeah, a big whore for my mommy-dick." I grinned at her. "You're going to help me out, aren't you?"

She nodded.

I grinned and savored my daughter's slutty friend swirling her tongue around the crown of my cock. The tongue stud felt so good against it. Her cheeks hollowed. She was so good at this. My cunt clenched. This wild heat rushed over me. I shuddered as I savored her sucking. Slurping. She worshiped my girl-dick.

My pussy clenched. The pressure swelled and swelled in my ovaries. I bit my lip. I threw my head back, my boobs bouncing before me. She worked that naughty mouth up and down my futa-cock with hunger. She bobbed her head, sucking when she slid up.

The pressure built and built and built in my ovaries. I rose towards that moment of eruption. That point when I would bathe her mouth in my cum. Her back flexed as she moved, rippling those angel wings.

"You're no angel, are you?" I panted. "You're a fallen angel. A demon!"

Natalie squealed around my dick.

"Yeah, you know just how to tempt me," I panted. "You sexy, wanton slut. I'm going to cum in your mouth."

She sucked harder. My pussy clenched, my ovaries tightening. I had that load of futa-cum to fire into her mouth. I would baste her. just fire my spunk to the back of her throat. It would feel incredible. I shuddered, the heat swelling and swelling in me. I groaned at how good this felt. How amazing it was to have her nursing on my dick. My face scrunched up as she sucked with such passion.

I shuddered, my pussy clenching. The juices ran down my thighs. I sucked in such deep breaths. I loved every moment of her nursing on me. It was fantastic. A naughty rush to experience. My chest rose and fell while she nursed on me with all her hunger. All her might. She wanted me to cum. To just flood her mouth with my jizz.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I gasped. "You naughty slut, I'm almost there."

Her tongue stud swept up my shaft to my crown. She swirled around it as she sucked, massaging me with that naughty hardness. My body bucked from the pleasure. My breasts smacked together. With a squealed, I erupted.

"Oh, Lord, yes!"

I pumped blast after blast of my cum into her mouth. The pleasure slammed into my mind. I shuddered at the blaze of heat that swept through my thoughts. It was incredible. Perfect. I loved every moment of this.

Stars danced across my vision. I groaned, pumping my spunk into her mouth. My pussy convulsed. The dual delights rushed through my mind. I shuddered, my boobs smacking together. I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Natalie!"

She gulped down my cum as my pleasure hit that wild peak. I swayed from side to side, shifting my feet to keep my balance. I sucked in deep breaths as she nursed out the last of my futa-cum.

I descended into bliss.

This had been amazing to enjoy. I was so glad to experience Natalie's tongue stud. I groaned as she slid her lips off with a wet plop. She panted and stared up at me, drool and my futa-cum dripping down her chin.

"Mrs. Marlow, that was the most cum anyone's ever fired into my belly."

I smiled at her. "Of course. I'm a futa-mommy, aren't I?"

"God, yes," she moaned. "Will you fuck me?"

"How are whores fucked?" I asked her.

"On their hands and knees!" she moaned and spun around.

* * *

Sky Marlow

Where was Mrs. Matthews?

I sighed as I sat on Georgia's bed. I was getting so frustrated here. I just wanted to enjoy that MILF. What was taking her so long to get back? It had been ten minutes since Mom had called me. She would be well distracted by Natalie by now.

I texted Natalie, How's it going?

* * *

Madeline Marlow

Natalie turned around to face away, her rump aimed at me. Her phone chirped. She grabbed it and giggled. "It's going great," she spoke as she typed on her phone. "You didn't tell me your mom had a big dick! Ooh, I drank down her cum!"

I smiled as she spoke what she texted. "Put that way."

SMACK!

Her butt-cheek quivered from my spanking. She gasped, her head throwing back. "Yes, Mrs. Marlow!" She tossed her phone on the nightstand. It chirped again. "I'm all yours!'

I grinned at her, staring at her ass. I bet she was the sort of girl that could take a dick in any hole. I would just slam into her ass. Feel her up with the full girth of my dick. It would be amazing. I pressed my dick into her butt-crack

"Ooh, Mrs. Marlow," the girl moaned. "You going for my backdoor, huh?"

"You love it up the ass, don't you?" I purred, sliding down to find her butthole.

"Yes!" she hissed as I pressed right on her sphincter. "Just ram that big girl in me, Mrs. Marlow. I'll make you feel incredible."

"That's what I want to hear from you," I panted.

I pressed my cock against her asshole. My big mommy breasts jiggled from side to side. She groaned, her asshole widening to swallow my cock. She whimpered and groaned, her back arching, her angel wing tattoo flexing as she squirmed.

Then I popped in. Her naughty asshole swallowed the crown of my dick. I shuddered as I slid into Natalie's asshole. The girl moaned while I groaned. It felt incredible. The pleasure of working deeper and deeper into her asshole was outstanding to feel.

"Mrs. Fucking Marlow!" she gasped. "That's--"

SMACK!

"Show me some respect!" I hissed. "Don't put a curse word in my name, you little slut."

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Mrs. Fucking Marlow," she moaned, a teasing manner in her voice.

She was just like Sky.

SMACK!

Her asshole clamped down around my cock as I thrust into on the heels of delivering the spank. Her red asscheek jiggled from the impact. I groaned, savoring the feel of being in her. She felt so incredible wrapped around my dick. Her velvety bowels gripped me as I drew back, massaging me.

"Oh, Mrs. Marlow," she groaned. "Mrs. Fucking Marlow, you are amazing."

"And you don't learn," I groaned, plunging into her bowels and raising up my hand. "I'll make you learn."

"Yes, yes, make me into a good, little girl!"

CRACK!

"If I can't make a slut like you into a good girl," I panted, thrusting away at her bowels, feeling the sting across my hand. "I'll just make you into my whore."

Whore? I questioned my self. NO, no, it was Grace. Madeline.

I know what I'm doing, I thought to her as I pumped away at Natalie's asshole.

"Oh, I will be your whore, Mrs. Fucking Marlow!" she moaned.

CRACK!

She squealed in delight, her bowels gripping me. She liked the pain. I bet it made her so wet. I thrust my left hand around her waist as I buried into her asshole again and again. The pleasure swelled at the tip of my cock.

I found her pussy and the clit piercing. Her juices soaked my fingers. I grabbed her cunt jewelry and twisted the ring. She gasped in delight. Her head threw back while her asshole squeezed so tight about my dick, her anal sheath almost became a vice.