Futa Daughter's Temptation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a membrane over her pussy hole. Georgia was a virgin.

Well, I knew that.

The next shot showed Mom's cock poised to ram into Georgia's pussy. To just slam into her and take that girl's virginity. My cunt clenched. This wicked heat rushed through my body. I bit my lip as I read the actual message.

"I made sure that Mrs. Matthews won't be home for hours," Mom had texted. "Come home now, and you can enjoy Georgia's cherry. She's all wet and ready for you."

"What if I wait here for hours?" I sent back angrily.

A knock rapped on the door and then Mr. Matthews poked in. "Oh, hey, your Mom just texted me. She needs you to get home right away."

"You fucking bitch!" I texted my mother.

"Now, honey, come home. Mommy has a delicious, cherry delight for you to enjoy. I love you. I just want what's best for my daughter."

Fury rippled through me as I rolled off the bed. And lust. Oh, god, I really, really wanted to go home and fuck Georgia's cherry. I bit my lip, my emotions in turmoil. What should I do? How should I handle this?

To be continued...