Futa Daughter's Temptation Ch. 08

Story Info
The naughty futa-daughter sends some hot pics!
7.5k words
4.82
12k
22

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

Futa-Daughter's Naughty Pics

Sky Marlow

I sat in Mr. Tate's boring class thinking. Pondering. Plotting.

I had to figure out a way to fuck Mrs. Reyes, my math teacher, before my lunch break. That was when I had thought I would do it. But, of course, my mother had to find and seduce a virgin for me to fuck. She was obsessed with keeping me from having any fun with married MILFs.

So what if they were married?

I would give them a big treat. A huge futa-dick fucking into their cunts would be just the thing they needed. Their husbands couldn't compete with what I was packing in my panties. The big clit-dick that Spice the Futa-Demon had given me was irresistible.

Even my own mother hadn't been able to resist, and before she'd become a virgin-obsessed futa, she'd been the most repressed, uptight woman in the world. I swear she only had sex maybe twice: her wedding night and the night she conceived me. Both times with my dad who had ended up leaving her for a woman who would have sex.

So I knew I could seduce Mrs. Reyes. But when would I fuck her?

I had my bestest best friend in the world in Mrs. Reyes's class. Natalie was also my mother's sex slave. She'd tattle on me, a horrifying thought. I glanced at Natalie. She was staring down at her phone.

"I knew Aoi was a virgin," Natalie whispered so low that Mr. Tate couldn't hear. "Mmm, you're getting cherry pie for lunch."

"Yep," I said, not having to fake my excitement. I mean, it wasn't like I didn't enjoy popping Georgia's virginity yesterday. I just wanted MILFs more. Married MILFs. That was what was hot.

Plus, my mom was just trying to control me. She was jealous that I wanted to fuck other MILFs. She had totally cock-blocked me from fucking Mrs. Matthews, the reverend's wife, last night. I wouldn't let that stand.

Mrs. Matthews would be mine.

And so would Mrs. Reyes.

So how could I do it? What technique could I use to get in Mrs. Reyes's panties? There had to be something. Some awesome technique I could employ. Some sultry and hot and naughty idea that would melt her bones. I bit my lip, my cunt on fire. The heat rippled through my body as I squirmed here in class.

I needed a way to communicate to Mrs. Reyes that I had a big dick that would make her married pussy explode in ecstasy without Natalie catching on. Mrs. Reyes's math class was next. Natalie and I had almost the same schedule. Four out of six classes together. After Mrs. Reyes, I had Mr. Claes's biology class. But Natalie didn't. She had social studies. Then came lunch.

Could I...?

Okay, okay, but how to get Mrs. Reyes's attention. It wasn't like I could flash her in the middle of class. I bit my lip. What else could I do? Arrange for her to see me fucking Natalie or something? That didn't seem likely. Where would I fuck Natalie that Mrs. Reyes could watch us and no one else? And if Natalie realized Mrs. Reyes was watching us, she might get suspicious.

I bit my lip. I needed something else. Some way to show her my dick that would be undetectable to Natalie. Something between just the teacher and me. I chewed on my lip and then stared down at my phone.

The picture of Aoi Suzihara naked, bent over a table, with my mother parting her pussy folds to show off the girl's hymen and my futa-mom's jizz leaking out of her asshole was still on my screen. There was a text from my mom promising me excitement and...

My plan crystallized in my mind.

I squirmed in my seat at this burst of excitement. I had such a great idea. A naughty plan. So, when could I take the pictures? Natalie would be all over me on the way to Mrs. Reyes. If I tried to sneak off, she'd join me thinking we were up to some naughty hanky-panky.

"Are you okay?" asked Natalie.

"What?" I asked.

"You're squirming around like you have the squirts or something," Natalie whispered.

It hit me, and I shot my hand in the air.

"Uh... Sky?" asked Mr. Tate.

"Can I use the restroom," I said, putting a breathy pleading into my voice. "It's sort of an emergency."

"Oh, sure, sure," he said.

I bolted to my feet and walked through the class, clenching my butt-crack tight to give that urgency to my step. Natalie didn't follow. She must have bought it. This was perfect. I burst out of the classroom and darted for the nearest restroom. I raced down the hallway and slammed into the bathroom door.

Operation Dick Pic was in effect.

Operation Dick Pic! chortled through my thoughts. Spice approved. I love it. That's so amazing. You are a clever girl. We're going to stick it to your mom.

Literally, I thought back. I'm going to literally stick it to my mom at some point today.

My clit throbbed as I set my phone on the counter. Then I ripped off my blouse and threw it down next to my phone. The odds of being caught were slim but it was worth it. My small breasts jiggled, topped by pink nipples. My blonde hair danced around my face in the reflection. I was nineteen and sultry, a hungry predator on the prowl.

I then dropped my skirt. I wasn't wearing panties on underneath, my shaved slit on display, nice and tight. Like I was a virgin, but I wasn't. There was nothing virginal about me. I admired myself in the mirror, my green eyes flashing.

Then I spun around and wiggled my rump. I smacked my ass, the stinging sound echoing through the bathroom. It was such a wonderful delight to hear. I loved it. I smacked both my hands down on my ass, loving the way the sound echoed through the room.

"Yes," I purred, wiggling my rump at the mirror while admiring my butt over my shoulder. "Mmm, that's a great ass."

Careful, Spice said. She appeared in the mirror, a busty, young demon with huge tits topped by pierced nipples connected by a chain. She had red hair and cute, black horns that peeked out of her tresses. Spreading from her back were black demon wings and she had a matching tail with the spade tip that swished behind her. You don't have forever.

She was right.

I'm always right!

I rolled my eyes and turned around. I picked up my phone and aimed it at the mirror to capture my reflection and hit record, a sultry smile on my lips. My right hand trailed down my flat stomach as I let my bud sprout.

My clit grew into a dick. The pink nub swelled forward, thrusting out of my tight folds. It grew thicker. Longer. This big and throbbing shaft that would fuck into Mrs. Reyes's pussy before the lunch period started.

I grabbed it, letting the shaft fill my hand as the video recorded. I licked my lips and stroked the growing shaft. Shivers of delight ran down my shaft every time I reached the pinnacle. It was such a delicious feeling. A wonderful delight that had my cunt on fire. I wiggled my hips, my snatch on fire. Juices ran down my thighs.

Then I reached my full girth. My thumb stroked over the pink, spongy tip, smearing the precum around it. The crown gleamed as I pulled my hand away. I let the footage record for a few more seconds, my futa-cock throbbing before me.

I winked.

Ended the recording.

Spice stroked her futa-cock in the reflection. Then she ducked her head down and pretend to suck on the tip of my cock. It was a pity that I couldn't feel her doing that for real. My pussy clenched, this heat rushing through me.

"Now, for some selfies," I said.

I spun around and set on the edge of the counter. I spread my right leg wide, my futa-cock thrusting out of the folds of my pussy. I arched my back and held my phone above my head wishing I had a selfie stick on hand to get an even better shot.

I pursed my lips in a cute duck face and snapped the photo.

Then I got a nice close up of my futa-dick thrusting from the folds of my pussy. The flash strobed. I spun around and then snapped one of me in the mirror, hand on my cock and winking at the camera.

I took ten pics in total. That, with my video, was how I would seduce Mrs. Reyes. And I would do it without my "bestest" friend even noticing. It super, duper sucked that I couldn't confide in her. She would be all over this plan.

She would find it hot.

I sighed and let my futa-cock shrink. It grew smaller and smaller, dwindling into a little clit-dick. I shuddered as it vanished. Then I drew in a deep breath. I had to just accept that I couldn't trust her. It sucked.

But that was life sometimes.

"You can be such a cunt sometimes, Mom," I muttered.

That's right. You should just stop listening to her. Why let her control you at all. Why play this dumb game with her.

I blinked at that. Why was I playing this dumb game? I was nineteen. I could leave home. She had been controlling me all my life. It was why I had jumped into sex so much. At first, it was all about sticking it to her behind her back. Then I just came to like being a slut.

So why was I sticking around?

I didn't know.

My cock shrank back down into a little clit--which was hard when I hadn't come with it. Could a futa suffer from blue balls or something? Not that I had balls. Blue ovaries? I felt that ache deep in me to cum as I dressed.

Then I headed back to Mr. Tate's class. I clutched my phone as I headed down the hallway. I re-entered the class. The teacher nodded at me. People were glancing at me, triggering a faint tinge of embarrassment to run through me.

It wasn't like I wanted people thinking I had some sort of bathroom emergency.

Natalie gave me this look of concern. "Feel better."

I nodded as I took my seat, gripping my phone. "Just... I'm not sure what that was. Just... you know."

She nodded. "Maybe you should see the nurse."

My clit throbbed. The school nurse was a MILF. I had seen her a few times. A Black woman with big tits. That was a possibility. I couldn't remember her name, but I bet she would be just perfect for me to seduce.

"I'll go let your mom know," added Natalie.

"I don't need the nurse," I muttered. Mom was the school's secretary. She was way, way too close to where the nurse's office lay. My mom would have to check in on me. "I'm fine. I feel much better. Thank you."

Natalie beamed at me.

God, she was being such a cock-blocking bitch right now. I stared ahead. Why was I letting Mom control me so much? I could just go. Find a MILF to take care of me. Be my sugar momma. I would fuck her with my big dick all the time. Fuck her friends. Fuck all the sexy and mature women. I didn't need this, but...

This dread rippled through me at the thought of abandoning my mother.

I could have gone to live with Dad when I turned fourteen, but I had chosen to stay with Mom. I didn't understand it then, either. My emotions were all so confusing. I closed my eyes and took a few calming breaths.

I had to regain my equilibrium.

It wasn't long before class ended. I shuddered and grabbed my purse and backpack. I stood up, ready to implement Operation Dick Pic into full force. I hummed with my excitement as Natalie fell in line with me.

"Mmm, you know who's in our next class?" asked Natalie.

"Uh... Heather," I said, racking my brains at who was in the class with us.

"Yep, Heather," said my friend. "Mmm, I bet she's a virgin."

"Maybe," I said, swallowing. Mom couldn't keep distracting me with virgins forever. She was mad if she thought that was a plan.

We left the classroom and, to my shock, Aoi was waiting for me. The Japanese girl dressed in a tartan skirt that would be sexy on her if it didn't fall nearly to her ankles. Her blouse was crisp and white, fitting loose about her. She had glasses on her delicate face, her black hair a little mussed.

"Your mother asked me to give you these," she said and then shoved a pair of panties into my hand. They were striped teal-and-white. "I'm looking forward to having lunch with you."

"Mmm, I know I can't wait," Natalie said.

"Yes," I said, my dick throbbing. Then I ducked in and kissed her on the lips right there in the hallway. A few guys wolf-whistled.

Aoi blushed, her cheeks darkening in such a cute fashion. She was definitely a virgin. My dick throbbed. Part of me wanted to drag her to the bathroom and fuck her right here and now. Deny my mother the chance to see me deflower her.

But Mrs. Reyes... I had to seduce her.

"Lunch," I told Aoi when I broke the kiss, my pussy molten. Juices ran down my thighs. My lust for the girl held no bounds. I wanted to pin her against the wall and just ravish her right here, right now. It would be just perfect.

"Lunch," she said and scurried off.

"Damn, I like watching her leave," Natalie said, hooking my arm with hers. "Doesn't she have a cute ass. Especially dripping with your mother's futa-cum. God, that was a hot pic."

"Yes, it was," I said, the panties in my hand. I held them up to my nose and breathed in. A tart musk filled my nose. "She does smell delicious.

My friend leaned in and sniffed. "Yes."

I shoved the panties in my pocket, an idea forming in my mind. Something I hadn't considered. I hummed my delight as Natalie and I headed to Mrs. Reyes's math class. Juices ran down my thighs like my pussy was a leaky faucet. The tangy musk of my aroma filled my nose.

"God, you are excited," Natalie moaned. "I can smell you. Mmm, I want to eat out your cunt."

"No time," I said. "We'll be late."

"And?" she asked.

"And would my mother be happy about that?" I reminded her.

"Oh, shit, right," she said, blushing. "This is so different being a good girl for your mother. But I'm down for it."

"Why?" I asked as we kept walking. "If it's futa-cock you want, I have plenty."

"But she's a MILF." A shiver ran through her. "A mommy. It's so much hotter with her. She controlled me. Disciplined me. She treated me like a daughter should be treated. And I don't mean the sex stuff. She didn't want to be my best friend. Didn't let me do whatever I wanted. She's everything my mother's not."

I blinked at that. "You sound like you're in love or something."

"Or something." She smiled. "I hope you don't mind sharing your mom with me. I'm her honorary daughter. Like Georgia. You should date her. The preacher's daughter as your girlfriend would freak her parents out."

"Yes, it would," I said, frowning. Georgia was in my math class. "Let's sit by her." Other ideas danced in my head.

"Nice!" Natalie moaned.

* * *

Madeline Marlow

"Dropped off the panties," Aoi's text message read. "Sky seemed really eager for lunch. She even kissed me. She's so pretty. I can't wait for her to deflower my pussy."

I smiled as I sat at the school's secretary's desk. Lunch would be amazing. I had the perfect place to have it. There was an empty classroom on the second floor. It wasn't being used at the moment. There was some debate over what to do with it.

I had the key.

I hummed in delight, my pussy on fire. Deflowering of Aoi's pussy would be so amazing.

"Sky is so eager to sit by Georgia in Mrs. Reyes's class," sent Natalie. "She's a gorgeous MILF, so I was a little worried that Sky would try something. You know, backslide, but I don't think she would. I think she plans on flirting with Georgia. She seems really excited to date her."

I sighed in delight at reading this happy news.

Grace's face appeared in my phone's reflection. The petite, if mature, angel bit her lip. She was a worrier. I smiled at her and thought, See, everything is working out. My daughter will start dating Georgia. They'll fall in love, get married, have babies. It'll be wonderful. She won't be fucking any MILFs.

Yes, it is working, Grace said. But Spice is devious.

She has nothing on a naughty futa-mommy.

Maybe...

Grace always was so doubtful. But I would show her. I just had... two hours until lunch. I sighed. I had work to do. I used to have no problem sitting here, but now my body was so alive. So aware of what it could enjoy. Sky had awakened me from a lifetime of repression.

It was hard to control that. But I would. I picked up the phone and answered in my bright voice.

* * *

Sky Marlow

"Hey, Georgia," I said, sitting down beside her. She was in the middle of the classroom.

She blushed as she glanced at me, her fair cheeks coming so alive with the color. She squirmed in her seat, clearly pleased by the attention. Natalie sank down on the other side of me, this approving smile on her lips.

Approving. She was thrilled I was picking a partner. Neither of us dated in the past. Didn't believe in dating. We just hooked up. Fucked guys or girls that caught our eye. My mother's tendrils had poisoned my best friend. It was all so insidious.

Like some sort of sexy horror movie.

Invasion of the futa-pod-people or something. Well, that did sound pretty sexy.

Mrs. Reyes was getting ready to teach upfront. I opened my textbook and slipped my phone down, ready to send her the ten dick pics and then the video. I had it all worked out in my mind. What I would say. Now, I would see if she responded. This would be perfect. Amazing. My pussy was drooling just thinking about the naughty fun I would have with my teacher.

"Okay, okay," Mrs. Reyes said. "Calm down."

"Are you going to be okay for today's lesson?" Georgia asked. "We never got to do that studying last night. We got... distracted."

"Yeah, I just came over to your house to have sexy fun," I said.

"With me?" she asked, her eyes so wide.

I smiled. "Yeah. With you. We definitely should do it again. Say--"

"Miss Marlow, you can chat about boys with Miss Matthews after class," Mrs. Reyes said, her Latina accent growing thick for a moment. "We have to talk about trigonometry today. Are you ready for that?"

"Nope," I said, my fingers typing on my phone. "But fire away."

Mrs. Reyes shook her head as she began talking about all this boring stuff while pointing at triangles on the screen. There were three different types. Why? Because nerdy people like to make the world as complicated as possible.

But it gave me the chance to start sending my texts.

"Look at this big clit-dick I have for you, Mrs. Reyes," the first one went, captioned with that pic of me leaning against the counter, my legs spread wide. I hit send. Her phone was on her desk. I could see it vibrate slightly, shifting on the wood.

Mrs. Reyes kept lecturing. "So that brings us to the right-angle triangle. It has one corner that is always 90 degrees and since a triangle's corners always add up to what, class?"

"180 degrees!" Georgia said excitedly. "So the other two angels have to equal 90 degrees and since it's a right angle triangle, they both have to be equal. So 45 degrees."

"Excellent," Mrs. Reyes said.

"Yes, that's right, I have a clit-dick and a pussy," I captioned the next pic. The closed up one.

"I bet your pussy is getting so wet right now," I captioned the third pic, a saucy one with my fingers buried into my twat.

"I know mine is," captioned the fourth pic. It was me bent over and showing my futa-cock dangling between my thighs, my ass looking hot in the reflection of the mirror.

"So it's easy to know how to figure out the angels on a right triangle, but it can be harder on the others." She smiled. "But if you know two of them, you can figure out the third. Easy stuff. But now is where it gets interesting. The dimensions of the triangle. How long the lines are is affected by the angle of the triangle. This is where trigonometry comes into play."

This did not sound fun. "Look at me right now and now that I have a big futa-dick that can fuck your married pussy until you explode," I captioned the fifth picture.

"I'll pump away at you. Fuck you. Have you ever seen a dick as big as mine?" captioned the sixth one, a straight down shot of my cock with my fingers spread from thumb at the base to my pinky in an attempt to reach the tip. I fell short.