Futa Daughter's Temptation Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A big grin at the delight that this generated. I groaned, my cunt on fire, my pussy dripping juices down my thighs. The married MILF came on my cock, her moans echoing through her empty classroom.

"Yes, yes, you're my MILF!" I howled.

"Yours!" she moaned.

I grinned at that as I drove my cock to the hilt in her snatch. I threw back my head and then I erupted into her cunt. My futa-dick basted her pussy. Her married cunt spasmed with more delightful force around my cock. I savored the pleasure. I reveled in the bliss. It was amazing to experience. I groaned, my body shuddering from the bliss of this moment.

"Oh, my god, that's it!" I gasped, pumping spurt after spurt of cum into her.

"Miss Marlow!" she moaned, her naughty cunt milking me dry.

My MILF!

I shuddered at that thought. If my futa-mother would use Natalie against me, I could figure out how to use Mrs. Reyes against my mother. I trembled, pleasure racing out of my convulsing cunt, mixing with the bliss from my dick.

I hit that wonderful pinnacle and quivered there.

Then I fired the last of my cum into her pussy. She panted while I groaned. My hand stroked over her nylon-clad ass. We still had plenty of time to have fun. To think of my next scheme. Oh, yes, I could feel it.

Mrs. Reyes would be perfect. My futa-mother would never know what hit her.

To be continued...