Futa Farm Frat Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terror chewed up his insides as Lucas sized up the woman before him and immediately understood that he was at her mercy. Even without his current entanglement a slender young boy such as himself would never stand a chance against such an empowered being in any kind of physical altercation. His mind flickered through memories of all the campus safety and sexual assault pamphlets he had been forced to read during freshman orientation that had warned him to never allow himself to be left alone with a futa under any circumstances for the harsh reality that there was no possible defense for the average male against the overhwelming dominance of an amorous futa. Yet even besides all those warnings and countless stories he had been told of men being taken advantage of, Lucas was fully informed of his assured fate solely by glancing over the guards face. She had an attractive face like most futas, womanly but still armoured in a casual dominance, though aside from the subtlest of knowing smiles tucked away in the corner of her pouting lips all emotion in her face had retreated to her eyes. It was those harsh smoldering eyes that told Lucas all he needed to know about what was going to happen to him, a cruel hunger lay crouched inside them scratching at their cold glass surfaces to be unleashed.

"No no! Please, I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry!" He began babbling uncontrollably as his most base survival instincts renewed his struggle against the still sucking machinery. Freshly released adrenaline in his system temporarily drove away the pain as he gripped the built in handles and pushed against them in desperation. "I-I wasn't going to steal anything, I swear! This was just a prank! Please just let me go. I promise I'll never do it again. Please!"

"Well..." the guard said flatly as she pulled off her cap to reveal a neatly tucked bun of jet black hair. "Aren't you the sniveling little bitch."

Tossing the cap off into the darkness the guard lunged forward to rip his pants down around his ankles, exposing the pale dainty cheeks of his ass. More pathetic mewls dribbled from him as a single powerful hand gripped his exposed bottom, roughly squeezing and pinching it in appraisal.

"Kinda scrawny too, but I can probably get a decent time out of you if I try hard enough."

Her hand slithered swiftly up his back and entangled itself within his mid length blonde hair, striking a sudden bolt of pain down his neck as she harshly pulled his head back and forced him to look up at her. In the corner of his eyes he noticed a tiny plastic badge clipped onto her shirt, the name "Betti" barely visible surrounded by the prodigious flesh of her tits spilling out around it. Through quick whimpering breaths he continued to plead with her.

"P-please, just listen! M-miss, uh miss Betti I-"

Faster than the human eye could perceive the guard had used her free hand to wrest a police baton from her belt and drew it back over him in a threatening manner.

"Did I fucking say you could use my name Faggot!" she roared in his face.

Pure terror clogged Lucas's viens, chilling his blood and freezing solid his limbs as Betti viscously brought the weapon down across his brow, sending bright flashes of pain rattling down to his spine. By the time his vision returned he saw her again pulling the baton towards him and feebly braced for another impact. Instead he saw a healthy dollop of cruelty flow down from her eyes into the wide upturned basin of her domineering smile as she slowly pushed the rounded tip of the polished black stick against his quivering lips.

"Kiss it." she hissed suggestively with her eyes wide in excitement.

Lucas was in no position to resist and without even consulting his brain his body began to instinctually obey, puckering his mouth against the lacquered pole hesitantly at first before deciding it better not to risk being punished for a poor performance and gripping the shaft more sincerely between his soft lips.

"Now suck." she ordered him with audible glee creeping into her deep voice. "Suck it like it was your boyfriend's dick, unless you want me to shove it up your ass!"

Once more his body moved without his consent and quickly opened his jaws to allow the night stick to slip past his lips. Seizing the opportunity the sadistic guard plunged the weapon deep into the back of his throat, grinding it against the boy's tender esophagus and triggering his gag reflex. Lucas fought desperately to keep down the bile rising from his stomach, deathly fearful of what his tormentor might be capable of should he vomit onto her. Attempts to scream and plead with the guard were mashed into wet gurgling noises that echoed deep into the empty facility. His eyes burned intolerably from the stinging tears continually flowing down his face and his lungs began to shrivel and ache from lack of air as he began to frantically slap his arms against his attacker.

The feeble attempts at beating her back only seemed to further inspire her though, as she released a quiet evil chuckle while watching his tiny fists ricochet harmlessly off of her iron body. Betti finally pulled the baton from his throat just as darkness had begun to swirl around the corners of his vision, allowing him a blissful moment of recuperation before she painfully wrenched his head back forcing him to stare straight up. Quickly re-orienting the night stick for better leverage she positioned it menacingly above his face, his stil gasping maw unwittingly allowing it a straight shot directly to his stomach.

"Deep breath fag, time for round two!"

His pitiful whines and pleas for mercy had but mere seconds to gather in his mouth before being cruelly shoved back down his gullet by the pistoning weapon crashing forcefully into his throat. Full body retches rippled up from his gut, working with the tender struggling muscles in his throat to repel the invading object. His feeble hands gripped the guard's prodigious bulging arms in a laughable attempt to pull them away, just feeling the raw dominating power of the muscles flexing smoothly beneath her skin made him instantly realise the futility of resisting such a creature. His body however continued to struggle for survival, the tightening of his throat forcing Betti to push down harder on the stick, at times nearly giggling with glee as she lustfully watched it bulge out through the delicate flesh of his neck. Occasionally she would quickly pull it back a bit to build up momentum and viciously ram it further down as though she were plunging a toilet, once or twice during these plunges she would draw the baton back far enough for a fleeting breath of air to slip in and sustain Lucas for a moment longer. As she worked the stick deeper into his throat and saliva began bubbling uncontrollably out of his abused orifice however, he actually found himself beginning to resent those merciful little bubbles of air. A deep cowardly part of his brain argued that surely to pass out during such a painful ordeal was preferable to staying conscious just to experience the agony and humiliation being inflicted upon him. Lucas slammed his eyes shut to try and keep them from crying anymore as he realised that even control of his own consciousness had been taken from him, she now controlled his breathing just as she controlled every aspect of his existence in that moment. Thus he was forced to witness her grand moment of triumph as she finally worked the night stick into him all the way to the handle. He could almost feel a deep rumbling moan of pleasure emanate from her chest as she lay her palm flat over the flared base of the stick and pushed the leather wrapped handle past his teeth, her excited heavy panting further mocking his inability to breathe. Releasing her grip on the back of his head she curled her other hand around him to sensuously stroke his neck, marveling at the involuntary spasms of his vocal chords. Boiling red panic shook his body as the voluptuous monster held him in place for what seemed an eternity.

Finally she moved back her hand just enough for him to cough up the baton along with a messy deluge of mucus and throat slime. Lucas rocked forward in an attempt to dislodge the remaining length of the stick, shooting it out into Betti's waiting hand as life and sensation slowly flowed into him again. The previous pain of his ensnared genitals completely forgotten, Lucas leaned forward onto the cylindrical machine in an attempt to curl into as much of a fetal position as he could. Rough scratchy sobs painfully clawed their way out from his bruised throat as his mind retreated deep into a private microcosm of his own suffering, leaving his trembling body to its own devices as it continued to reflexively dry heave. Through the uncontrollable rattling of his bones he could feel the stinging venom of this violation coursing down to his core, skewering his psyche on its black rancid hooks as his mind desperately searched for anywhere else to be. Weak incomprehensible pleas still babbled out his mouth, joining the tributary of snot, tears, and foamy spittle as they dripped down the milking machine's smooth surface and into a growing puddle on the floor.

The sight was almost too much for Betti as she felt her predatory instincts pumping fire through her veins, setting her heart alight and engorging her burning cock. "Oh yeah..." She muttered hungrily to herself "you're fucking ready..."

The statuesque guard felt her breaths growing thick and heavy as she let one hand run down her rock hard abs and began fiddling with her belt. Even after her buckle and pants button had been thrown open it still took a moment's struggle to fish out her enormous python, a terse grunt of relief puffed from her mouth as her foot long member finally flopped out in front of her along with a smooth pair of fist sized testicles. Thick as a soda can and exquisitely marbled with veins, her cock quickly grew to full hardness, pulsing and bouncing with the same self evident power and strength as the rest of her body. Wrapping her large hand around the smooth shaft her already excited heart began to flutter even harder as she felt the hot appendage refuse to bend or give even slightly, as though she were holding an actual rod of steel. Her fat glistening cockhead flared out nearly an inch at all sides like a flat meaty mushroom cap sitting on her dick, thick syrupy bullets of precum splattered loudly to the floor from her wide twitching urethra as she squeezed her tightened fist along her length.

A vile predatory leer rose over face as she swung her fat dick harshly against the immobilized boy's face, splattering sticky pre into his hair in an attempt to knock him out of his traumatized stupor. Repeatedly slamming her cock onto his soft tender cheek she couldn't help but let out a series of tiny pleased moans, steadily increasing in pitch as she similarly ramped up the force of her thwacking. Eventually a blow landed across his brow nearly as viscous as her earlier strike with her nightstick, rudely pulling him back to reality as he finally gained the wherewithal to pull up his dainty arms to cover his face from her assault. From between his trembling fingers he dared to cast a frightful glance at his tormentor, immediately growing cold and hollow at the sight of her gigantic weapon. Having finally arrived at the moment that every man learns to dread since they were first taught of futas Lucas felt all hope abandon him. He had of course known that futas were big, but the pulsating tower of flesh hanging over him in that instance defied all his conceptions of what a penis could be. It was beyond a penis, surely having no relation to the vulnerable tiny organ he possessed. It was an evolution, a higher magnitude of cock altogether. Deep within him his instincts still flashed through his nervous system screaming for him to run, but the flesh and bones around those nerves had grown sluggish and heavy. He knew his body had failed him, had been easily conquered by a superior being.

"Please... please ma'am, please no" he sniveled half heartedly as his horrified eyes took in the dripping monster before him. "You can't... that'll kill me..."

"Oh, don't be silly" She cooed in a tone of mock sincerity as she plucked a small bottle of lubricant from a pouch on her belt. "Surely a big manly faggot like you can take my little pecker no problem"

Deep hearty laughs traversed the room as Betti emptied the bottle onto her waiting cock, stroking both hands up and down its length to spread the shiny liquid over every inch of her meat. Slowly and deliberately she worked her slippery shaft, enjoying the feeling of her tightened fists gliding over her sensitive skin while she walked behind the cowering boy. With every thudding step the raw mass of her powerful body seemed to resonate through the ground and shake the entire facility. Through the pulsing angry head of her cock she could actively observe the increase of her heart rate as she approached Lucas's bare smooth ass, appreciating the surprisingly feminine curves of his chubby twin globes. Allowing herself to operate purely on instinct Betti slapped a firm wet hand onto his fleshy rear and squeezed hard, her strong fingers sinking pleasantly into his cheek as she pulled it aside to uncover his pink winking asshole. For a moment she nearly considered warming him up with her fingers since they were already soaked with lube but quickly remembered that she didn't give a shit.

"Please please please, just call the cops already!" Lucas's futile ramblings increased in speed and pitch as he felt her tenderizing his rear. "I give up! I'll go to jail! I'll do anything! Just please not this! Please!"

"Ha! Cops!" Betti's derisive voice boomed through the air as she slammed her dick onto his back with a wet stinging slap, the force and weight of the engorged pillar being nearly enough to drive the wind from his lungs. "The pigs know better than to stick their noses in our business..."

"You-you're not going to have me arrested?" Lucas squeaked out from beneath her massive member.

"You 'aint that lucky fag. You're Futa Pharm property now! The eggheads in R&D are always looking for cute young shits like you to test stuff out on."

"T-test? Test what?" the realization began to take hold of him that he might be in for more than just a single night's defilement.

"You think this company got this big off of just skin cream and energy drinks?" Betti said as she began lustfully dragging her cock down his back. "That's just the shit we advertise about, the real money comes from what goes on behind closed doors. Truth drugs, mind control, body modification, you wouldn't fucking believe what sick shit those scientists can do with enough cum!" True menace flooded into her voice as her dick head finally came to rest against his delicate pucker. "...And I can just tell that you are gonna make one beautiful fucking guinea pig for them, 'aint you faggot?"

With his fear already at maximum capacity, Lucas felt only a deep crumbling emptiness as his tormentor began pushing against his rear entrance, the fat spongy head flattening out as the tightness of his hole instinctively pushed back against it. A great spiderweb of sharp fissures broke out along his body from the force of her merciless intrusion. His hope, his ego, and his sanity chipped away in little flakes under the prospect of spending the rest of his life being brutally raped in between being used as a medical test subject. Beneath the pressure of such a horrific future his entire being simply collapsed, piece after piece of him shattering irreparably and showering the floor with the tiny brittle shards that used to constitute his soul. Inevitably, Betti's cock barreled past his tender sphincter, the force of her thrust starting in her chiseled legs and rippling through her entire physique as every muscle moved in concert to slam herself against his tiny prostrate form. Loud shrieks of pain and despair were pushed violently out of him as her rod filled him up, tunneling deeper into him than he ever thought physically possible, rearranging him, remaking him entirely around the precise shape of her dick.

Accompanying his screams were the equally intense cries of animalistic pleasure erupting from the giant futa as the walls of his tight interior lit up every nerve ending in her cock. Brilliant wild lightning flashed around her as she inserted herself to her full length, her strong broad hips colliding harshly against his thickly padded ass. Her smooth muscles bulged out from beneath her skin obscenely as her entire body tensed up against him.

"Shit I'm practically ready to blow!" she groaned slowly through gritted teeth and fluttering eyelids. "But don't worry, I'll be sure to make this last for you..."

Renewed gasps of delight quaked her towering figure as she pulled herself part ways out of him only to just as quickly and fiercely slam herself back in. Without delay she began repeating the frenzied motion as rapidly as her hips would let her, leaning forward on her toes to put her entire formidable weight into every short destructive thrust. Any small pieces of himself that Lucas might have been able to hold onto during her initial entry were unceremoniously shaken apart by the vicious onslaught of her unyielding cock. She extended her bulky arms out over him to wrap her hands around his throat in a tight merciless grip, using his neck as a handle to gain leverage. The deep booming of her immense body radiated through him, painfully rattling him in place against the hard milking machine which itself teetered forward in the rhythm of her awesome pounding. The sheer strength of her fucking tested the metal rivets securing the machine to the floor causing them to strain and flex dangerously under her weight. Her iron hips and pendulous balls bruised his abused thighs and ass as they crashed against them, crushing his vulnerable body in their violent wake.

As she continued to assault him in a blur of straining muscles and dripping fluids he sobbed out whatever hoarse choking noises he was able to squeeze through his constricted throat. He had long since run out of tears and his body had finally surrendered itself to its new purpose, freely allowing himself to be ravaged without resistance. Although it was impossible to put together any kind of coherent thoughts under the brutal fucking he was experiencing, the dull beginnings of ideas and raw concepts knocked around in his mind. His worldview had been traumatically torn down and waited now to be rebuilt to suit his new life. No longer could he bring himself to think of himself as a man, soon he would be unable to even recognize himself as human. He, along with all men, were reduced in his mind to lower beings, subservient creatures to futa kind. How cruel of god to curse men to live among such vastly stronger and more virile creatures, to doom them to being prey for the apex lifeforms that held dominion over this earth. His eyes began to slowly drift shut as a strange spasm overtook him and a miniscule blob of thin semen whizzed through the transparent tube attached to the machine.

Betti's vocalizations grew increasingly bestial throughout her performance as she allowed herself to slip into a realm of pure physical gratification. Sloppy wet noises splashed out into the night as the torrent of precum constantly leaking from her tip filled up Lucas's natural caverns and was eventually pushed back out his burning hole. Angling her hips to reach the deepest parts of him she snarled in dominance, feeling her molten hot cock rearrange his insides to serve her own use. Ignoring the worrying purple hue creeping into Lucas's face she gripped his windpipe harder as she felt an unbearable needy heat burn up her abdomen. Somehow in her sadistic twisted mind the crushing sensations she subjected him too were transferred directly onto the tip of her mighty cock. Her balls tightened up, igniting a bright sizzle that traveled all over her body consuming every part of her not dedicated to experiencing pleasure. Even the air in her lungs was burnt up, leaving her to throw her head back breathlessly as gallons of molten lava pumped through her dick directly into his intestines. What seemed like an eternity passed between them with the only movement being the rhythmic tensing of Betti's giant body as yet more impossibly thick fluid churned into him. Scalding hot cum inflated his body, the giant excited sperm burrowing into every possible crevice within him. He felt their violating heat swim to his farthest reaches, his arms and legs, all the way down to his toes, and even up his spine deep into the pulverized mush that was once his brain.