Futa Farm Frat Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually Betti reached her zenith and shakily began to breathe again as she started the long ride down from her peak. Her grip finally relaxed on Luca's throat, allowing a tidal wave of sticky boiling cum to rush up his neck and spray out his nose and mouth. Through the impossibly viscous and bitter discharge he just managed to keep himself alive through the occasional gurgling gasp of air. Beyond the random errant twitches of his unconscious body and the slow steady heaving of her chest the two existed in complete stillness.

Elsewhere in the facility an LCD monitor flickered with the black and white images of the couple, Lucas's small defeated form nearly entirely blocked from view by the wide imposing guard leaning over him. Mike stared slack jawed at the screen, his eyes glazed in amazement and disbelief.

"Jesus... I can't believe that thing actually fit in him!" He muttered casually to his fraternity brother.

Gary stood at the other end of the room, his body turned mostly away from the security monitors that had just recorded the soiling of the young pledge. A much more stern expression sat on his face as he glanced sideways towards his brother before returning his apprehensive glare to the smirking futa in the corner of the room.

"I can't believe you can stomach to watch that shit dude. It's fucking sick." Gary spit his retort over his shoulder before addressing the futa. "What's taking so long with our money? I don't want to spend any longer here than I have to."

Across the room a figure every bit as muscled and large as the other guard leaned casually against the wall, her long blonde hair flowing picturesquely over one shoulder. Her face spoke of a much softer personality than her coworker yet behind her bright red lips still lurked a certain deviousness, even more dangerous perhaps due to its calculated nature. Even in just the dim glow of the monitors those lips glistened playfully as she spoke.

"Don't worry cutie, one of my girls is bringing it here right now." Neither boy noticed the predatory shine that momentarily overtook her eyes as Gary instinctively flinched when she called him "cutie". "You brought us some real good stock this time, and we're going to be needing a lot more subjects soon so I told her to put a little bonus in it for you."

Mike's wide face twisted into a dopey grin as he pumped an elated fist through the air. "Sweet, how much is it? I've been wanting to get this new chrome spoiler for my car for months and I just need-"

"Why do you need more subjects?" Gary sharply cut him off.

"Don't know the specifics..." the futa shrugged. "I was just told to get as many boys as possible. I've heard rumors that they're working on some crazy new brainwashing serum to turn guys into braindead bimbo sluts, but that's just hearsay. I know that they have tried stuff like that in the past but apparently never managed to make it permanent, so maybe they've made a breakthrough or something."

Before either of the students were able to vocalize the nervous look of unease that quickly passed between them a loud metallic click announced the opening of the room's only door. The futa kept her sly gaze on the two boys as they both swiveled their heads towards the entrance in time to see another unmistakably futa guard saunter in carrying a fancy looking briefcase. Eager to collect their pay the gaze of two brothers honed in on the case, hardly noticing when yet two more futa's of equally imposing stature entered the room shortly after the first.

"Here you are boys, time to get what's coming to you." The original blonde futa declared in a suspiciously ominous manner.

Something deep within Gary felt rattled by the comment, a weak tense jolt stiffened the hairs on the back of his neck as he suddenly realized that four futa's of questionable character now stood between them and the door.

"G-good... about time!" shielding himself behind an air of false confidence he took a single step towards the futa holding the briefcase, jerking to a stop after realizing how little he wanted to be within arms reach of such dangerous creatures. "J-just... just toss it here!"

After a moment of holding out his hands in an obvious gesture the chilling idea crawled up his spine that they were set on making him come closer, before the lackadaisical blonde futa tossed a merciful nod towards the guard holding the case. A small jerk of her arm and twist of the wrist sent the case sailing towards Gary at an intimidating speed. Bracing for a heavy impact he stepped back and winced preemptively, only for his eye to then snap wide in surprise as the briefcase landed gently in his hands with only the weight of a pillow and a mysterious rattling sound. The static dancing over his skin intensified, exciting his body into nervous shifting movements as he shot a confused glare between the guard.

"What is this?" He demanded as forcefully as he could.

"Like I said... it's a bonus..." The blonde futa's lips seemed to shine inordinately in the dim room as her grin widened, opening up to reveal flashes of white.

Mike could feel the tension filling up the room but had yet to begin to understand why, he had found it strange that so many futa had come to deliver the money as usually they only dealt with the blonde guard. His obvious smile slowly melted down his face as he stared at Gary fidgeting uncomfortably and wondering why he didn't just open the case to check the money and leave. Gary, having much more concrete suspicions about the situation, felt his heart bounce around in his chest as he unclasped the briefcase and peeked inside. The interior was barren save for a small bottle rolling freely around, a bottle that to his horror he realized was identical to the container of lube that Betti had just used to break in the company's latest "stock".

"... w-what is this?" he mumbled mostly to himself in a terrified shaking voice.

Once again a metallic click rang out from the heavy door, this time signifying the locking mechanism being turned in place.

"Like I said... they told me to get as many boys as possible..."