Futa Femdom Training for Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes s-sorry mistress" stammered Ben more red faced with shame than ever.

"Now first we need to get you ready -- bend over on all fours. NOW!" commanded Jenna loudly. Sheepishly Ben got on all fours with his ass towards Jenna.

"Mmmmm what a lovely little asshole" commented Jenna as she inspected Ben's excited twitching asshole.

As Jenna took out her favourite bottle of lube, which she liked to call 'boy lube' her eyes roved over Ben's naked body, she loved seeing naked boys in this position, ass cheeks spread apart ready to receive a cock, their little hard on wobbling with excitement.

"Lets see how tight you are..." purred Jenna as she slowly massaged a handful of boy lube into Bens asshole.

"Uhhhh.... Ohhhh" groaned Ben as his rock hard cock twitched with excitement. "Good boy..." whispered Jenna as she removed a shiny pink dildo from her bag.

"Now let's see if you like a cock up your asshole" continued Jenna in a sultry voice as she slid the long pink dildo slowly into Ben's asshole.

"Uhhh....ohhhh" Ben couldn't stifle his moans of pleasure as the dildo stretched his little hole and pushed deeper into his ass. "Good boy...that's it... stretch that little asshole... well done... good boy... you like it.... You like that dildo in your asshole don't you?" whispered Jenna as she raked his throbbing cock with the claws of her free hand.

"Yes... mistress... yes I like it... I like the dildo in my asshole mistress" replied Ben breathlessly, loving the feeling of submission as he sat totally naked on his hands and knees, cock throbbing madly, his ass in the air being fucked slowly by Jenna's dildo.

"Good boy... good boys take their dildo's up the ass nicely... you're a very good boy" purred Jenna.

"Now sit up..." She continued as she removed the dildo and drew Ben into a kneeling position. Jenna stuck a realistic cock dildo to the marble floor and smothered it in boy lube.

"Now sit on the cock... good boy... stretch your little hole around it till you are on your knees." Instructed Jenna in a breathy voice to Ben's ear.

"Y-yes mistress" replied Ben obediently, completely enthralled by the dominant Futa. "Uhhh" groaned Ben as he slid onto the dildo. Jenna produced a length of pink rope and swiftly secured Ben's hands behind his back as he sat submissively, his hard cock throbbing with excitement.

"Good boy... now are you ready for my cock... do you want to suck my cock?" asked Jenna, her big green eyes bright with malicious mischief as a naughty smile played across her pretty face.

"Y-yes mistress... I want to suck your cock" replied Ben breathlessly his eyes wide as he starred up at Jenna helplessly.

Jenna stood before him and turned around before slowly lowering her skirt and letting it fall to the floor, giving Ben an eye level view of her huge orange-tanned ass, beautifully wrapped in her favourite pink thong.

Jenna was well aware of the effect her thick, juicy ass had on men -- it confused them to be confronted with such a perfect, larger than life female charm only to be then put in the feminine sexual role. This confusion they found utterly captivating and irresistible she had found. Just as she had seen dozens of times before Ben stared wide eyed transfixed on her enormous tanned ass, no doubt loving the view.

Stepping backwards Jenna pushed her giant, round ass into Ben's face "do you like my ass?" she asked with mock innocence.

"Ohhh yes mistress I-I love your big ass" replied Ben as he rubbed his face between the two glorious pumpkins of her ass. Abruptly Jenna stepped away denying Ben the pleasure of burying his face in her curvy butt. Jenna turned to face the panting, bound youth revealing her wonderfully tanned legs, thick thighs and large, bulging cock struggling to escape her thong. With one swift motion she drew the thong down her long legs and stepped out of it.

Ben's mouth fell open as he stared wide eyed at the huge, throbbing cock in his face. It was easily more than twice the length of his and noticeably thicker too. Placing her pink clawed hands on either side of his head Jenna gently moved her cock into Ben's mouth "uhhmmmm..." mumbled Ben as he struggled to moan with Jenna's hard cock filling his mouth.

"Shhhhh.... Good boy..... now suck it... that's it... good boy... now use your tongue... lick the head good boy" whispered Jenna as she instructed Ben how to properly suck her cock.

Ben felt wild as he sat on his knees naked, his tight asshole stretched around the dildo and Jenna's big cock slowly filling his mouth. After all the years of sexual frustration it felt so... right to be in this exposed position, totally vulnerable and subservient to this divine sex goddess. Ben loved the feeling of Jenna's hard cock in his mouth as it gently slide in and out, over his tongue and down his throat. Occasionally Jenna would remove her cock from his mouth entirely and instruct him to kiss and lick the head, which Ben did lovingly and with gusto, slavishly submitting to her every desire.

It felt oddly gratifying to Ben who had never been with a woman, never mind satisfied one to hear Jenna's moans of pleasure and words of encouragement as he gorged feverishly on her thick girl cock. "You are a good little cock sucker... good boy... do you like sucking my cock?" Asked Jenna smiling mischievously.

"Yes mistress I like sucking your cock" replied Ben, his heart pounding as he sat on his knees naked, with a dildo up his asshole and a hard cock in his mouth.

"Do you like feeling my cock in your mouth?" continued Jenna seductively.

"Yes mistress" replied Ben in between mouthfuls of cock.

"Then say it... say I like feeling your cock in my mouth... I like blowjob training" instructed Jenna maliciously.

"I like feeling your big cock in my mouth mistress... I like sucking it... I love blowjob training" breathed Ben red faced and panting as Jenna continued to thrust into his mouth. "Hahaha good boy... because you have been so good I will let you have some cock milk... do you want me to fill your belly with cock milk?" Asked Jenna naughtily.

"Yes mistress please let me have your cock milk in my belly" replied Ben desperately.

"Good boy, because you have done as you are told and been a very obedient boy I will let you swallow my cock milk.... BUT! You have to be a good cock sucker and swallow every drop of cock milk nicely OK?" Jenna said sternly.

"Y-yes mistress I will swallow your cock milk... I will swallow all the cock milk nicely and be a good boy" replied Ben desperate to please his domineering mistress.

Jenna smiled brightly "good boy... now open wide" with that Jenna removed her hard cock from Ben's mouth and began vigorously stroking it with her hand.

"Ready... I'm cumming... swallow the cock milk... be a good boy and swallow the cock milk..." instructed Jenna breathlessly before her cock erupted spewing thick ropes of cum into Ben's mouth.

Ben twitched as the hot cum splashed onto his face but quickly began licking the cum from his lips before Jenna pushed her cock as it dripped with cum into his mouth.

"That's it... good boy... take all mummys cock milk... swallow it... good boy." Ben enthusiastically did as he was told sucking the cum from Jenna's balls as he swallowed mouthfuls of cum. Jenna smiled as she looked at Ben's pretty face wrapped around her cock and covered in her cum as he sucked the last of the cum from her balls.

"You are such a good boy... I think you are a natural cock sucker, of all the boys I've given blowjob training to none of them have made me cum so quickly" Jenna said sweetly as she beamed down at him.

"Th-thank you mistress... I liked my blowjob training... a-and swallowing your cock milk... th-thank you for filling my belly with your cock milk" replied Ben nervously as he gazed up at Jenna awed by the powerful dominant Futa and ridiculously happy to have pleased and impressed her.

"Haha and so polite and submissive you will make such a good fuck boi... now I don't usually do this but I think you deserve a special treat for being such a good boy..." purred Jenna sexily. Sitting back in the couch Jenna presented her arched, tanned soles to Ben.

Ben stared totally mesmerised by the thick curved soles, his rock hard cock raging at the sexy fake tan that coloured the wonderful orange feet. "Do you like my feet... do like to kiss and worship sexy feet?" teased Jenna.

"Y-yes p-please let me worship your feet mistress" replied Ben desperate to press his face against the entrancing soles.

"Good boy... kiss them..." instructed Jenna as she extended one foot to Ben's face. Ben lovingly kissed and smelled the divine feetie as his hard cock raged -- the smell was incredible.

Jenna took a handful of boy lube and coated each of her soles in the glistening substance. "Do you want a footjob? Be a good boy and beg your mistress for a footjob" instructed Jenna haughtily.

"Uhhh... p-please give me a footjob mistress... I... I want to cum on your perfect divine feeties" moaned Ben desperately as he struggled against his bindings and the dildo up his asshole, his rock-hard cock throbbing madly.

"Hahahaha... I like seeing you so desperate.... good boy..." giggled Jenna clearly enjoying his desperation and submission immensely. Jenna expertly placed her lubed, fake tanned feet on either side of Ben's raging cock gripping it tightly with her toes and began to vigorously wank it with her feet.

Ben moaned and panted desperately as Jenna's thick soles mashed his cock tightly wanking it with speed and power. "I.... uhhhh... ahhhhh..... I'm going to... huhhhhh... uhhh... cum" panted Ben his eyes rolling back as he was completely consumed by the powerful footjob.

His naked body, hands still tied behind his back bobbed slightly as he rode the dildo he knelt on loving the feel of it sliding up and down, in and out of his asshole. As Jenna's divine fake tanned feet vigorously worked his cock in the lube up and down over and over. "Ahhhhhhhhhh!" moaned Ben as he erupted spewing hot cum all over Jenna's feet.

"Hahahahaha!" laughed Jenna as she watched the bound naked boy writhe in ecstasy as he continued to spew cum all over her feet and himself.

"What a good boy... you really like feeties don't you?" teased Jenna.

"Y-yes mistress" replied Ben breathlessly.

"Now be a good boy and clean up your mess... lick up the cock milk you spilled on my feeties and floor" commanded Jenna suddenly stern.

"U-oh y-yes mistress" stammered Ben as he tried to collect himself from the earth-shattering orgasm he had just experienced.

"Here... on your knees" instructed Jenna as she untied Ben and guided him to her cum splattered feet. Ben began weakly licking his cum from Jenna's feet and when they were clean the marble floor.

"Good boy... you are so good at swallowing cum... your little tummy is full of cock milk tonight isn't it?" teased Jenna sweetly.

"Yes mistress" answered Ben weakly, utterly spent.

"Now its time for bed, leave your clothes here you don't need them while you're here being trained. I will come to inspect you in the morning. Good night." Jenna told Ben warmly, but sternly as she gently lifted him to his feet.

"Good night mistress." replied Ben sleepily, before Jenna gently kissed him on the forehead and watched him stagger off to bed.

When the youth was gone Jenna breathed a deep sigh of concern, she had not intended to be so affectionate with the boy, she had never been this affectionate with a supplicant before.

But she couldn't help it... he was so... so cute. Ben was no usual supplicant, the typical boy she trained was an arrogant, aggressive young bull with a talent for writing, utterly confused and downright opposed to be sent to a college for 'feminine arts'.

Jenna enjoyed slowly stripping these cocky youths of their hollow bravado, draining them of their machismo as she feminised them. She would gleefully delight in denying them the sex they were accustomed to with the many slave girls they fucked.

Shaving their naked bodies hairless, Jenna enjoyed their discomfort as their full balls caused their little cocks to harden to attention as the slave girls shaved them clean.

Then dressing them as girls, with pretty dresses, feminine wigs and make up -- delighting in their humiliation as she forced them to introduce themselves at college functions as 'Miss...', savouring their looks of shame as the female students would point and giggle.

And eventually training them to perform sexually as a girl; blowjob training and asshole stretching; Jenna would relish their gasping, bewildered faces as she slid her dildo up their tight virginal assholes, their rock hard cocks raging.

It was at this point she usually made the comparison between them and the slave girls they used to fuck, loving the humiliation she saw in their faces as the realisation hit them that they enjoyed being fucked like a girl -- that they were her slave girls.

And yet she had felt compelled to plunge straight into this latter stage with Ben -- it wasn't just that he was clearly already submissive to her... she had wanted to use him, to feel his pretty mouth on her cock, to explore his lovely little asshole... though she had enjoyed his humiliation as much as the others she also felt something... something different... was this genuine affection?

It was not unusual for Futas to fall in love with a male, Jenna had simply never expected it to happen to her. What was she thinking, she'd just met the boy and his training was her responsibility.

She would have to be very careful to keep her emotions under control, she was after all a professional, she had a responsibility to feminise this boy and being overly affectionate with him could jeopardise that.

Jenna resolved to be more controlled during their next training session... though she couldn't help but wonder what the strange new feeling she experienced meant for her future.

12