Futa Finds New Fucktoy

Story Info
Futa uses something new to masturbate with.
1k words
4.12
25.1k
28

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 05/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wanksalo
Wanksalo
76 Followers

Hayley was always a bit different than other girls. She never really fit in with anyone. Not really an outcast, but for whatever reason always ended up by herself. She wasn't, mean or ugly or anything like that. Quote the opposite in fact, at 24, her friends knew her as a fun loving girl and more than a few guys from her past were interested in her. Even her home life was nothing unusual. Her Mom, Dad, and sister, were a typical family. But even still she preferred keeping to herself. So, she ended up taking up similar hobbies, reading, painting, and crochet. And lately, she found a new hobby... masturbation. You see the reason she kept to herself was her difference, her BIG difference. Hayley had a huge cock.

Once Hayley had reached maturity and started masturbating, she couldnt get enough. Every day, jerking off 4 or 5 times, even more if she had the time. But thru the years of vigorous masturbating to increasingly depraved porn habits, she had noticed her genitals were very unusual. Soft she was a tiny 2inches, and even her balls seemed very small. But as soon as she was aroused, it would grow to a thick 11inch long meatpole (she loved all the weird and dirty terms for a dick). And her balls would swell up to the size of baseballs. Her body pulling the fuel for these organs from seemingly nowhere. The intense feeling of her cock and balls expanding so much during her arousal, would send her into a fugue state. Unable to stop herself from masturbating and cumming several times to satisfy her lust. So this horny expansion allowed her futa self, to stay unknown to everyone but her.

Through all her masturbation, Hayley liked finding new ways to get herself off. Roughly stroking it with her hands was great, but she found pleasuring her dick with other objects was even more fun. Once while painting, she had gotten very aroused. She immediately started using her bush to tease the head of her throbbing cock. The bristles tickling the head felt good. She could feel her dick pulse with each swipe of her brush. After nearly 40 minutes of this teasing and edging, her powerful cumshot nearly ruined the painting she was working on. Narrowly missing her canvas and making a mess on the blank ones she had below.

Her crochet was not spared either. Having done this for some time, Hayley was quite good at it. So she made herself a makeshift fleshlight from the soft yarn. While knitting it, her cock would harden and throb, aching for release of the pussy she was making for herself. It took her long time to complete. Having to stop and stroke between sessions of knitting it. After finally rushing thru the last of it, her fat dick aching for release, it was time for a test run. She lightly oiled up her cock and slipped the soft yarn fleshlight over her member. It felt good, very good. She began vigorously thrusting in and out of her new fuck toy. Thrusting harder and harder, faster and faster, it wasnt long before her newly made toy started to fall apart. Unable to keep up with her insatiable lust. She looked down, disappointed that it wasnt able to hold up, but kept thrusting thru the material. She was going to finish one way or another. After a few more minutes of stroking into this pile of yarn, her heavy balls emptied their load into the soft material. The thick yarn quickly absorbing her even thicker cum into its strands. Well, this stuff is probably ruined, she thought to herself. Maybe its time for a real fleshlight. And so a day later, she had researched, found, and picked her new toy from the internet.

Rushing home from work, having seen the email notification. Her dick starting to harden in the car ride. She knew what was waiting for her back at home. Hayley grabbed the box of her steps and quickly ran inside to her room. Ripping the box in half, she examined her new toy. Quickly pulling her pants down, she wanted to try it right away. Giving it a quick rinse in the bathroom, she ran back to her room. Lubed up her cock and the toy, then rammed it inside the wet hole. Never having fucked someone else, she didnt know what a real pussy felt like. But this, THIS was better than anything else she had ever used. Violently fucking her massive erection into this new fuck hole was too much for her. A few short minutes had her squirting a huge load inside and leaking her thick seed out of the back. Nearly passing out from this orgasm, she laid back on her bed. Cum dripping on the floor. Her cock softening back to its tiny size. She fell asleep. Im going to fuck this thing every day she thought. And she did. Every day lubing up her meatpole and fucking her toy, over and over again. Filling this fleshlight with load after load, sometimes multiple in a row without stopping. Her cum dripping from both ends as she fucked her cock into it, loving how hard it would make her cum.

After a few months of regular use. Hayley started trying new lubes and oils. Warming and tingling fluids really got her off. Her first use was with a tingling lubricant. After warming her fleshlight with some hot water, and applying a generous amount of this special lube. Her cock felt an intense jolt of pleasure. Lasting what felt like only a minute, she was cumming in no time. Yet another thick load deposited into her fucktoy. She spent the new few hours, fucking and cumming using this lube again and again until her balls were completely emptied. She was happy to spend the extra money on these special lubes. She loved how hard they made her cum.

Getting late, Hayley passed out in a daze of pleasure, very happy she had such a great source of pleasure at her disposal, willing and ready whenever she needed it. She knew she was going to fuck the life out of this toy. And when that happens, I can get an even better one, she teased to herself.

Wanksalo
Wanksalo
76 Followers