Futa Goo

Story Info
A vial with golden liquid changes their lives.
9.5k words
4.64
18.5k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over 18.

Marcy moved slowly through the aisles, looking at artifacts, many of which were covered with dust. The sub-street level store was a favorite of hers. She browsed it about once every two months or so. It was her little secret - she'd told no one about the place.

She paused, looking at a little glass vial that was half-filled with a golden liquid. She wished that she could read the Japanese lettering on the hand-drawn label. But the owner's English was so broken that even asking her might not reveal an answer. Still, she plucked it into her hands, and held it as she walked through the remaining aisles. It took nearly an hour of her time, a pleasant dithering of a rainy, cold afternoon during which she had absolutely nothing better to do anyway.

"Hi," she said to the wizened old proprietor who habitually sat at the little desk near the door. She asked what the lettering said.

The old woman took the vial with the golden liquid, and it for Marcy. "It say," she said haltingly, "futa goo."

"Futa goo?" Marcy asked quietly. "What the hell is that?"

"Not know," the woman said but her smile suggested something else entirely. "Maybe you try drop, one only, you see!" the woman suggested as her mouth split into a toothy grin.

Marcy's gaze switched between the little vial and the old woman. "If you don't know what it is," she asked suspiciously, "then how do you know to take only one drop?"

"Instructions say," the woman grinned but not in a manner that gave Marcy any great comfort.

"How much?" Marcy asked.

"Ten dolla," the woman announced.

"Only ten? For....futa goo?"

"Maybe not work for you," she explained.

"Well, are there any side effects?"

"Not sure, never take."

"Then why sell it?"

She shrugged. "Hear things."

"Good things?"

A shrug. "Things."

For years, Marcy had struggled with her impulse control. But there was something else that was driving her decision. Since she had taken hold of the vial, she had felt it warm her hand. Not that her hand had warmed it, but that it was pulsing with its own inner heat. She knew that whatever was in this vial was absolutely going to work for her. "Fine," Marcy said, and fished the ten out of her purse, and handed it to the lady.

"Remember. One drop only," the woman gave one final warning.

Conveniently there was a national pharmacy chain on her way home. So she went in and bought a medicine dropper, then hurried to her apartment. She had never been happier with her decision to rent the efficiency rather than put up with the nosiness of roommates. So she got to her place and closed and locked the door.

She sat on her couch, turning the vial over in her hand. Over and over. It still pulsed with that curious, warm heat. "Fuck it," she said softly. She unscrewed the vial and opened the medicine dropper, and inserted the tip into the liquid. The little rubber stopped was already squeezed, and she released it to get a single drop of the golden liquid into the tube.

"What if this kills you?" Marcy asked herself aloud. She decided that it would not. That proprietor had never steered her wrong before, and she'd been visiting the lady for two years.

"Well...bottoms up!" she said and put a single droplet of the liquid onto her tongue. She closed her mouth, not really detecting any taste. She was glad that she was sitting, because she was hit with a feeling of wooziness that definitely would have toppled her had she been standing. She sort of slumped over, falling into the blackness of unconsciousness with incredible swiftness.

She came awake slowly, and spotted the clock. She had been out for about ten minutes. She sat up on the couch, groaning softly as she did so. "That was...weird," she said aloud.

She became aware of sensations. The first was that her tits were as tightly constricted as she had ever felt them. She looked down and gasped, as her breasts had at least doubled in size. "Jesus!" she yelped, pulling at her shirt. The breast flesh was spilling over the cups of the bra, and the bra felt like it was so tight that it was digging into her skin. She reached behind her and pulled at the clasps, and they bent - freeing her. Her now titanic tits did not just flop down to her belly like she had expected, but remained relatively perky and upright.

The next thing that she became aware of was how tight her pants felt. She sat forward, marveling at her giant tits, and then she felt it - a clench in her body that ended at the tip of a new organ. "Oh....shit," she whispered. She pulled at her jeans and slid out of them, and then sat herself staring at a thick cock. It was about as thick as any she had ever seen, and she reached out tentatively to touch it. The sensation of pleasure struck her with an almost physical force.

"Oh fuck," she moaned, her fingers wrapping around the cock. It was alien to be stroking it like that, and it took a few strokes for her to figure out that it felt good. She closed her eyes and breathed, her hand sliding up and down over the now-turgid shaft.

"Oh my god that feels so good!" she moaned. Her hand moved and marveled at how the organ grew, in length, thickness and hardness. WIth each passing stroke the hardness grew more insistent, and she reached further down, and found a pair of big, juicy balls under her new cock. "Oh FUCK!" she gasped.

And there was absolutely no way that she could pull her hand from her new dick. She had been able to stop masturbating before. Some mornings, in bed, she had lazily stroked her pussy, arousing herself and her organ, and enjoying the simple sexual pleasure, but there had not been a definitive urge in her body. But this cock, this big dick in her hand, there was no way that she let it go. Her body throbbed, her lower body clenching and sending ripples of pleasure up through that cock that her hand kept stroking.

"Oh fuck, I need to feel an orgasm," she said softly aloud. She did manage to let go of her cock for a second, and re-positioned herself on the couch. With her back leaning against the arm of the sofa, she could more easily see down between her titan tits to watch herself stroke that big cock. The tip was leaking precum already, and she gripped the shaft and stroked hard and fast.

"Fuck, I need to CUM!" she moaned, stroking faster. Her hand became almost a blur, and then it was almost with a sense of relief that the edge tipped over. For a second, maybe two at the moment, she felt a sense of suspension, the tiniest sense of relief, and then the ejaculations began. The cock felt like it swelled for a moment, as the seminal discharge raced up its tube and erupted, sending a long whitish stream of cum that arced high in the air over her body, landing right on her face, hitting precisely on her lips.

Her mouth opened in a gasping moan, her hand still moving fast, and the second eruption seemed ideally timed as if her body would know that the cum splatter on her lips would force her mouth open. The second blast landed directly onto her tongue, splashing up and hitting the inside of her mouth. The second rope was thicker and carried more volume, and Marcy cried out wildly.

More and more eruptions occurred. It was not possible! But only the first two hit her mouth; the remaining ones splashed their way down her titanic tits and then over her tummy before finally - mercifully - the orgasm came to an end. She was left with the strong taste of cum in her mouth, her body a total mess of semen, and a huge last droplet of white cum oozing out of her cock.

"Fuck," Marcy muttered, her body spent. She reclined on the couch, as the post-orgasm ennui settled over her. It was like a blanket; draping over her, pulling her under. She slipped into a brief nap, and woke with a start, and with a post-nut clarity that had her making sounds of urgent displeasure at the drying, cool discharge that painted her body.

There was only one problem.

Her futa cock should have been flaccid.

It stood up, strong and urgent, and the deep pull was once again there. "Nooooo," Marcy moaned. "Go away, go away!" she yelled at her own changed body.

Her body ignored her. Instead, it throbbed more deeply. Marcy felt utterly incapable of keeping her hand away from her renewed cock, and the stroking began anew. While the second orgasm both took longer to arrive and was blessedly less volume, again the first two or three eruptions of semen were ejected high, again striking her in the face and on the mouth and again leaving her moaning wildly as the sensation of her own cum splatter left her gasping and spiked her orgasmic pleasures higher for a moment. And as before, she slipped into a slumber.

And as before, the cock never grew flaccid.

After six cycles of masturbating to orgasm and without any cleansing of her body between them, Marcy was a cum-covered bukkake-looking mess. Her face was drawn and ragged, and she willed herself up off of the couch after the sixth orgasm and staggered almost drunkenly into her shower. The hot water sluiced away all of the cum, and out of desperation she tried to stand under a full blast of cold water to eradicate the erect futa-cock. That worked, but she knew that she dare not touch herself. It would not take much for that cock to rise again, and it felt like when it was hard that it had utter control over her. It screamed for attention, demanded it, throbbed deeply and strongly in her body and mind.

"Fuck me," she groaned, exhaustedly. She fell onto her bed, and the sheer mental and physical exhaustion from all those orgasms pulled her deeply into sleep.

"That was one fucked up dream," she said immediately upon waking some ten hours later. Out of habit, she ran her hands over her nude body, the swell of her breasts there, but rather than the plump little mound she expected to find, she found her futa cock still there, and it was again erect. "FUCK!" she screamed, sitting up and looking at the throbbing monster that called and called to her.

"What am I going to do?" she wailed. It was Sunday. What if she didn't change back to herself for tomorrow? Her mind whirled, and the panicked state was powerful enough to decimate the cock's need for attention. It sagged and grew flaccid and limp once again, as Marcy paced naked back and forth in her bedroom, every manner of horrifying scenario running through her head.

Finally, she lifted her phone and in a total panic, called her best friend Tess. She was nearly incoherent in her stuttering for Tess to get over here and help her, and the panic tones in Marcy's pleas sent Tess flying out of the door and screaming down the road to visit her friend. Marcy had calmed down enough in the meantime to at least get her robe covering her body. Curiously, at no time did Marcy think actively or subconsciously to wear anything other than the robe.

Marcy left the door slightly open to her apartment, and resumed her frenetic pacing in her living room in front of the cheap second-hand couch that she had. When Tess burst in, Marcy hailed her and told her to lock the door.

"What the fuck is going on, Marcy?!" Tess asked in a high-pitched voice filled with nothing but concern. But the moment that Tess saw Marcy, she came to a stand still. "You get a boob job and not tell me about it?" she demanded.

Marcy swallowed hard; she felt the stirrings in her new futa cock and knew that the beast would be erect in a matter of seconds. "That's not the fucking half of it," she said, and shrugged the robe from her body, allowing it to fall to the floor.

Tess's eyes went hugely wide, her mouth falling open in a wide gape before her palm slapped over her mouth. She breathed fast and hard through her nose as she stared at her best friend who was now sporting bigger tits than Tess had...and a cock to die for.

"Fuck," Tess managed.

"Yeah, that just about covers it," Marcy bitterly agreed. She felt the surge of need once more coursing through her as the big cock rose and swelled and pointed straight out at Tess.

Tess, who was plump with a soft belly and big, heavy tits, found herself staring at the cock. In fact, she could not pull her eyes away from it. "Jesus, Marce, that's a gorgeous cock," she said. Her hips twitched, her thick thighs coming together and she jerked, the surge of need that struck her hitting with blunt force. It rocked her, and her tongue ran over her lips. "What a gorgeous cock," she moaned again.

"Wh-what are you doing?!" Marcy demanded, but this came out as a moan. Her hand, her hand had been drawn to the cock, and her fingers wrapped around its thick base, and it began to move, began to stroke her cock.

"Fuck, I need that cock," Tess moaned. "I need to suck it!" she gasped. Tess was aware but only on a far-off, dim level, that her right hand was pressing hard over her mound, pressing to her clit to try and ease the sudden and massive arousal that she felt, while her left rose to one of her big soft tits and squeezed the flesh hard.

"Come suck me off, Tess!" Marcy moaned, her hand moving again. Always moving, the cock demanding its touch.

"Oh yes, I can't wait to have that beast in my mouth!" Tess moaned. She tore at her clothing, the tee shirt ripped off and tossed aside, the bra undone quickly and dropped to the floor. Marcy saw Tess stripping and moved to the couch, sitting down in the center of the couch, splaying her legs open widely. Her hand never ceased moving up and down, though she was able to retain the tiniest bit of control and did the strokes slowly.

Tess unzipped her jeans and wiggled out of them, her gray panties curling up as she yanked them down her legs. She practically ran over to the couch, her plump body moving and jiggling as she approached, and then knelt between Marcy's legs. She swatted Marcy's hand away, and replaced it with her own.

"Ohmygodit'ssohot!" Tess groaned, her fingers wrapping around the shaft and testing its heat and hardness. "And so fucking hard!" she groaned.

Those were her last words; her mouth opened and her tongue pressed to the backside of the head of the futa cock and then both women were lost. Tess slathered her tongue all over the cock, drawing it from base to head. She made sure the organ was fully covered in her saliva before she popped the head into her mouth and began using her tongue on the head while her hand stroked the long, thick shaft quickly. Both girls were moaning, Marcy's hips rising and falling under Tess's excellent skills, and Tess stuffed full of cock in her mouth giving into the abandon of her arousal.

Marcy's hands fell to Tess's hair, gathering it in between her fingers. Her cries were growing desperate, her chest heaving and jerking, her breath catching in her throat over and over again. The pleasure of Tess's mouth on her cock was beyond any sensation that she'd ever experienced, and she felt the orgasm rising up. It came with speed and force and suddenly Marcy's fingers gathered Tess's thick hair into her hands, her back arching and her scream coming as her hips jerked forward, plunging that cock deeply into Tess's throat, as the deposit of semen began.

Tess found her mouth and throat flooded with hot cum and it overwhelmed her, forcing her off of the cock as she coughed and gagged beyond control, her eyes watering as she tried to regain control. It should not have been possible for any part of her body or mind to control the aim of the enormous futa cock during that reactionary jag, yet it did, and her body and face was covered in rope after rope of thick heavy futa-cum. The cum felt burning hot to Tess, sinking in like it was being absorbed into her skin, and she felt a far deeper arousal than she had just before taking the cum into her mouth.

"FUCK I NEED MORE!" Tess screamed wildly, the back of one hand wildly wiping away the thick ropes that covered her forehead, and the moment she had control back, her mouth was back upon the futa cock. Marcy did not even have time to catch her breath before her cock was again enclosed in the warm hot prison of Tess's mouth, and Tess was even more frantic than before, her sucking harder and deeper, the cock sliding deeper into Tess's opened, relaxed throat. Tess's hand moved at speed, and Marcy flung her hands away from Tess's head, gripping at the cushions of the couch to better leverage the hold as her hip-thrust up and forward came again.

Better prepared for it, Tess easily swallowed all of the cum. It was odd, the cum ropes coming a little slower, but with tremendous force, almost shooting the cum down her throat into her belly, coating her body with its cum. The inner heat was even greater than the skin heat, and she withdrew off of the cock only to gasp wildly for air, taking two more shots on her body, one striking her face, the second joining the existing long ropes and droplets on her tits. She shuddered and dove back down, taking two more thick shots into her belly before lifting off.

"Jesus, what's happening?!" she moaned, her consciousness returning for a moment. But her eyelids fluttered and her eyes clouded over again, the call of the futa cock reigning supreme.

"In my cunt, fill my cunt, fill it fill it fill it please fill it!" Tess moaned, climbing up and kneeling over Marcy, her hand on that huge cock and holding it. She sank down onto it, and the moment that Tess had fully impaled herself onto the cock, she opened her eyes with sheer out of control lust and demanded to be fucked.

Marcy's mind and body was just as equally enslaved to the needs of that cock, and her hips worked without conscious thought. Marcy's hands rose to Tess's big tits, grabbing and smearing the cum all over Tess's skin; the plump girl rode the cock with her back rolled back, her head back, and gave over to the intense sensations of the repeated penetrations.

But unlike with the stroking or oral sex, Marcy realized that her orgasm was far-off. This one was building slowly, as if it was building back the reserves of her seminal fluids. She could not voice this to Tess, however, as every breath served only to feed her racing heart and oxygen-starved body.

On some level Marcy knew that Tess was cumming and cumming wildly. There was a huge spreading of hot wetness that covered Marcy's thighs. Its slippery nature of spicy aroma of sex only added to the slippery mess, like it was not her pussy squirting wildly but the addition of a hot oil to their sex. Their bodies moved even more easily, and each time that it felt like their sliding bodies might build up an unpleasant friction, Tess screamed and her pussy exploded and covered their bodies both with her slick creams.

It took Marcy a full ten seconds of panting before she could finally scream "OH FUCK I'M CUMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm........."

Marcy grabbed onto one of Tess's plump hips, her fingers curling and digging, nails dragging into flesh that should have left Tess writhing in comfort. Her other hand reached up and grabbed Tess's shoulder, again gripping with an alien strength, pulling the impaled down harder upon her body. That final jerk upward of her hips drove the futa cock to its deepest penetration ever, and then both women endured the orgasm.

The cock spewed rope after rope of its searing hot cum deeply into Tess's body. As before, the moment that the semen hit any part of her skin, Tess surged into arousal then orgasm then arousal then orgasm. Her body sprayed wildly, fueled by the chaos of the futacock, and neither woman had any sense of time. They were transported, their minds wiped, both enslaved to the demon at Marcy's waist.

Time passed.

Marcy stirred to life. She saw Tess sprawled on the couch, her legs splayed, her tits and face and belly completely coated in layer upon layer of cum. Her pussy steadily oozed the whitish semen, but Marcy was utterly compelled to get up. She did, throwing Tess's legs aside, and found her bottle of futa goo. Something told her to get her dropper, so she did, and hurried back to Tess's body. Just then, a large golden droplet began to ooze its way out of Tess's body. With the rubber tip squeezed, Marcy plunged the tip of her dropper into the golden droplet and released the dropper, pulling the liquid high into the vial. She looked at it, the golden liquid stirring and moving, and unscrewed the cap of her futa goo bottle. She deposited the remnants into the existing swirl. There was a brief swirling of water, a flash of light and a burning sensation as the new mixture was admitted and came to rest. Marcy dimly screwed the cap back on, suddenly returned into that post-orgasm state and set the bottle onto the coffee table. She then slumped back to sleep.